Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2015 6:20 AM
Jul 2014
This was a damn fine ep to behold. But dat cliffhanger...
Jun 19, 2015 6:26 AM

Jul 2012

Ito is asking all the right questions,
wHAT IS IT WITH MAPPA AND THE U.S MILITARY?
still, thanks based MAPPA, I think they came through.
BirdJun 19, 2015 6:34 AM
Jun 19, 2015 7:16 AM

Nov 2011
Finally begins the best part of the TV series, it seems that the Studio Mappa has spared earlier in order to give their best in this battle between good and evil. Drawings discreet but excellent animation, the movements were very fluid and without hesitation; catchy soundtrack. I hope the final is compelling and not rushed.
Jun 19, 2015 7:34 AM

May 2009
PetalBlizzard said:

Because Q-may is possessing american general.
Jun 19, 2015 7:45 AM

Oct 2014
Well I knew that all of Korai House's people will join the final battle and that the present Yuta will possess Rabura on this episode but damn that's still an epic battle there. I'm expecting a plot twist for the final episode! :)
"Whenever you fail at something, always remember that you won't fail as much as Usagi Drop did."
Jun 19, 2015 8:01 AM

Aug 2013
Excellent episode, the animation was top !
Jun 19, 2015 8:15 AM
Dec 2014
I wonder if everyone will get their original body back.

I just hope this season won't end on a cliffhanger, but then again there is so much unresolved plot points (like who is ghost-cat, who sent those faxes, Guriko redeeming him/herself and so on), that there easily could be a second season.

Oh god, if they end this season on a cliffhanger and continue the story in the upcoming game, then I will yuubify!!
Jun 19, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2013
Its amazing just how much this anime has improved! Looking forward to the last episode :)
Jun 19, 2015 10:53 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
DAT CLIFFHANGER THO
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 19, 2015 12:35 PM

Jun 2014
Man that Engrish lol. The Engrish in anime almost always sounds like an obvious Japanese person or a British person. It never truly sounds like an American. Whatever, finale next week..........
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 19, 2015 1:21 PM

Oct 2008
Everytime I look at the show's rating, I lose all hope in anime fans, cry and then die a little inside. People are way, way too mercenary.
Jun 19, 2015 4:08 PM

Jul 2010
What an intense, heroic episode! If it were better at beginning, that'd havr probably better points.
Jun 19, 2015 6:20 PM

May 2013
I lol'd at Pretty Cutie Moon.
While Yuuta and Mikatan take care of Ws, Ito went freakin' ham against the US Army.
I loved how Spirit Yuuta joined as Rabura.

Dat cliffhanger. Seems like everyone will go all-out next episode.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 19, 2015 6:41 PM

May 2015
This episode was insane! This show started off weird, but turned out to be quite something!

Jun 20, 2015 4:43 AM

Nov 2013
Probably my favorite episode so far. Damn that cliffhanger...

Action sequences were solid and nice to watch.
Jun 20, 2015 10:41 AM

Apr 2015
The first half was a bit disappointing but the second was stunning. The action was monumental, I think the best I saw this season(I didn't see the main action shows this season though).
Jun 20, 2015 10:58 AM
May 2014
dat preview tho..

iridatsu fight againts teraoka.. YES
and narugino is dead??.. HELL NAW!!
Jun 20, 2015 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
also im calling this, pine, chiyako and guriko all get their original bodies back right before guriko's body uberfies one last time killing her

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 20, 2015 4:42 PM

Feb 2013
bastek66 said:
PetalBlizzard said:

Because Q-may is possessing american general.

But wouldn't it make more sense if it was the SDFJ!!
Jun 21, 2015 4:21 AM

Mar 2015
It's a good episode and etc. But i have a question: - Why Ito calmly starts controlling a robot and ( non-calmly) starting killing people? Where is morality about people's life is equal, and killing is a bad thing?
Jun 21, 2015 4:45 AM

Apr 2014
NotJizzyHitler said:
also im calling this, pine, chiyako and guriko all get their original bodies back right before guriko's body uberfies one last time killing her

But what will happen to the other Yuta spirit?
Jun 21, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2008
Z4k said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Once the future changes, he will disappear I think.
Jun 21, 2015 4:04 PM

Sep 2011
Z4k said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

i really wonder this too, ukoshi said the game will be about other yuuta, so maybe it will go into sequel territory of where the fuck he goes.that or this means this yuuta fails in which case fuck this series, cause that'd completely ruin everything its done right up till now

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 21, 2015 9:13 PM

Feb 2014
Z4k said:
Yoo the animation during the action scenes were excellent. Anyone knows who directed this episode?
NotJizzyHitler said:
Holy shit mappa how are you so based, the action in the episode was top notch, Ito fighting makes me REALLY want to see how mappa would do a mecha series too.

^ This. I really want to see MAPPA animate a mecha series someday.

According to the credit & wiki, last episode directed by Mutou Kenji.

http://www7.atwiki.jp/anime_wiki/pages/13783.html
Jun 22, 2015 9:43 PM

May 2014
This series started very bad, but build up it's reputation. Got to say the last few ep. have really been good. Now it's only 1 ep. left. :( Damn, what a cliffhanger. I wonder what they are going to do. If I were there I would only say one thing: Fuck. xD

Maybe the neko will do something. Because even Yuuta-san can't say the house with all those bombs. ^^

Jun 22, 2015 9:53 PM

May 2014

Wow, I didn't know they did that too. Well, I hope Narugino doesn't die. This anime isn't suited to be sad, so it will probably not happen. But we can't avoid the drama either. So we must be trolled first. :)
Jun 22, 2015 9:56 PM

May 2014
smackells said:
Is it just me or whenever Americans are speaking English in anime they are either obviously Japanese speaking engrish or Australians who have a very different accent.

Nah, we all are quite familiar with that. Especially if you have visited the country. I dunno why they don't give good Engrish lectures at the school, but unfortunately it will be a pain in the ass for ya if you can't speak Japanese and have plans to visit Tokyo or anywhere else in Japan. I had some of them when I were there.

For instance I were on a high-quality hotel in Tokyo where only 2 person of the staff could speak properly English. The rest had problems to communicate with me since I couldn't speak Japanese. :P
Jun 22, 2015 9:58 PM

May 2014
abyss333 said:
Shit i almost believed that their squads name was " PRETTY CUTIE MOON". Stupid strange juice just tricking me. And the opening is seriously growing on me. Also call for the cat coming in clutch, he obviously got the ghost to control raburas body.

Ikr, The full one is pretty hilarious too. And now worst of all I found of the ending too. It's quite lovely. I got to say that. :)
Jun 23, 2015 8:17 AM

Apr 2014
NotJizzyHitler said:
Z4k said:

i really wonder this too, ukoshi said the game will be about other yuuta, so maybe it will go into sequel territory of where the fuck he goes.that or this means this yuuta fails in which case fuck this series, cause that'd completely ruin everything its done right up till now

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-23/punch-line-for-ps4-vita-teases-a-different-ending-from-noitamina-anime/.89602

Just saw that and I really get the feeling we won't see the true ending in the anime.
Jun 23, 2015 6:01 PM

Sep 2011
Z4k said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-23/punch-line-for-ps4-vita-teases-a-different-ending-from-noitamina-anime/.89602

Just saw that and I really get the feeling we won't see the true ending in the anime.
i take that as both endings are equally cannon just different interpretations of the ending, at least i hope so, if they legitimately end this on a bad note saying "go play the game" then ill be so fucking pissed

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jun 23, 2015 9:12 PM

Jul 2014
Tlahuizcapante said:
It's a good episode and etc. But i have a question: - Why Ito calmly starts controlling a robot and ( non-calmly) starting killing people? Where is morality about people's life is equal, and killing is a bad thing?

Did you miss the part where they are preventing every human on earth from being wiped out?

Why is this show rated over 4000? Seriously, are people stupid? This is easily one of the top anime this cour, comparable to and better than Kekkai Sensen and far better than Seraph of the End.
Jun 24, 2015 9:23 AM

Jan 2015
Sokah said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

Did you miss the part where they are preventing every human on earth from being wiped out?

Why is this show rated over 4000? Seriously, are people stupid? This is easily one of the top anime this cour, comparable to and better than Kekkai Sensen and far better than Seraph of the End.

We are still at 6.80
People are plain ignorants
Jun 24, 2015 4:45 PM

Jan 2010
This show is so underrated T_T
Jun 25, 2015 12:01 PM

Mar 2015
Sokah said:
Tlahuizcapante said:

Pff. Nerv have been threatened by wiped out and here we are:
Jun 27, 2015 12:44 AM

Oct 2008
Did I just heard a British Accent VA? This is the script line: "Colonel, A skirmish has been reported to have started."
Lol at Narugino, she wants to name the team "Pretty Cutie Moon"!
I really feel like Chiranosuke is the mastermind of this...just like Kyubei.
Ito such badassness handling that big mecha! Just like in her games!
crazy Rabura removing her pantsu to signal a white flag of surrender...such logic! haha!
Lol at Yuuta directly saying to Meika that he needs to see her pantsu to activate Uber!
Lol again at Meika "Kaku-Maker!" Nice one!
Rabura now expert at using Cinnamon Powers! Now that was random!
OMG full 360 assault at Korai House!
5/5.

Jun 27, 2015 10:08 AM

Mar 2014
Based Mappa, that was some fantastic animation
Jun 28, 2015 1:38 AM

Jul 2014
LOL el chipote chillón.
Jun 28, 2015 7:20 PM

May 2012
Intense cliffhanger! Really love it! Looking forward to see what the last episode will offer us!
Jul 26, 2015 5:30 PM

Feb 2010
DAT CLIFFHANGER.
DAT ANIMATION!
:nosebleed:
Aug 2, 2015 7:06 AM

Jun 2015
American´s army Vs a gamer. Of course Gamers win, Gamers are unvencible!!!!
Apr 10, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
Love how Rabura took of her panties because they're white, while she was wearing a white coat aswell :D

Oh MY GOODNESS ... the animation was topnotch, so hyped!
I love how Yuuta (soul) is helping aswell, with the body of Rabura.

Seriously though, show gets better and better.
Jun 19, 2016 10:32 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome episode. Everything was on point.

lol at the possessed General with the phone.

DAT ENDING THO! No chance someone with ZA WARUDO appears.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 8, 2016 2:17 PM

May 2008
Holy moly! What an epic episode with a lots of fighting scene. The mecha fight was awesome without any cheap CG stuff. What an underrated show!
Dec 16, 2016 11:04 PM

Sep 2013
I was really impressed with some of the America accents that some of the Japanese voice actors were able to produce. Some weren't great...but most were pretty good!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Feb 24, 2018 10:20 AM

Dec 2012
This anime is so underrated!

Apr 25, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2013
huh, talk about a cliffhanger. :)

and finally the present-Yuuta makes a comeback.
Nov 27, 2022 10:29 PM

Oct 2019
I got one ep left so they need to wrap shit up.
At 9:32, for no specific reason, i had the theory that the cat spirit is actually Yuta. Yuta at one point in another time manages to travel back into the past thanks to his ghost time travel abilities. He possesess Rubaru and sends the information he has to Meikas creator. From there, we know that the Spirit realm is like gameified, so it would make sense if he can alter his spirit appearance to something else like for instance a cat.
Im fairly certain this is the case but i have to see the next ep to find out.
On a different note, I had a sneaking feeling that the other Yuta ghost was gonna take over Ranbaru in present time cuz it made a lot of sense. We still had 2 confirmed Yutas, one in spirit form and Ranbaru beng susceptible to possession. Additionally, when i saw the mech this time around, i knew that Ito would pilot it sicne she used to play the mech games so the choice of Ranbaru being possessed was narrow.
FireRifle64Nov 27, 2022 10:32 PM
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2015

267 by Ronninn »»
Apr 3, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2015

120 by Desaturate »»
Feb 17, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Punch Line Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

205 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 13, 2023 12:06 PM

» Does anybody else think the Nandala Gandala is the equivalent to the Kama Sutra?

TokyoSanchez - Apr 17, 2015

6 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Jun 3, 2022 3:23 AM

» Please, Play The Game

removed-user - Sep 5, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 5, 2019 6:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.