Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (26) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 25, 2015 11:12 AM

Mar 2014
Interesting stuff
Azuma took a risk to Shoot Osamu because he believed him to be dangerous if left alone. Which make sense considering he has seen him in action in the Suwa/Arafune match

Chika had a small bit of character development by taking the initiative.

Denying points by bailing out is used after being introduced last match

Inukai gets wrecked for being cocky

Yuzuru helps save his crush

And it looks like Ninomiya might have done something to push Hatohara into doing what she did.
Aug 25, 2015 2:13 PM

Oct 2009
Dues-aj said:
Interesting stuff
Azuma took a risk to Shoot Osamu because he believed him to be dangerous if left alone. Which make sense considering he has seen him in action in the Suwa/Arafune match

wasn't it obvious ?

Dues-aj said:
Chika had a small bit of character development by taking the initiative.

Yay! Tripple fucking YAY!
Aug 25, 2015 3:32 PM

Oct 2014
I feel like Chika will be the most frustrated one after this match. She had four points lined up there and she didn't even got one and her team NEEDS points if they want to advance. All that just cause she can't shoot people (yet) and does not have the same skill like Hatohara did with shooting weapons instead of persons. Osamu had his change of mind after Nasu battle, Chika probably gonna have hers after this one.

Here's to see how Yuuma on his own prevails against an overmight of numbers and superior skill.
Aug 25, 2015 3:40 PM

Mar 2014
I'm actually curious why Ninomiya confronts Yuzuru about shooting Inukai. Did he have a better shot at Chika or Yuma? It seems weird to ask that question in a free for all.
Aug 25, 2015 4:05 PM
Feb 2015
Dues-aj said:
I'm actually curious why Ninomiya confronts Yuzuru about shooting Inukai. Did he have a better shot at Chika or Yuma? It seems weird to ask that question in a free for all.

It's hard to tell without the full chapter, but it's probably a combination of Chika being an easier shot and the fact that Yuzuru exposes his position NOT for the benefit of his team but for the benefit of the enemy team (he's probably dead now that Ninomiya is within talking distance of him unless Zoe does something). Sandbagging and match "rigging" with enemies are grave sins in sports. I won't be surprised if Kageura's team gets penalties due to lack of sportsmanship later.
Aug 25, 2015 4:34 PM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
Dues-aj said:

It's hard to tell without the full chapter, but it's probably a combination of Chika being an easier shot and the fact that Yuzuru exposes his position NOT for the benefit of his team but for the benefit of the enemy team (he's probably dead now that Ninomiya is within talking distance of him unless Zoe does something). Sandbagging and match "rigging" with enemies are grave sins in sports. I won't be surprised if Kageura's team gets penalties due to lack of sportsmanship later.

I don't think Kageura Team sandbagged in anyway. Unless you're counting Yuzuru purposely making a star in the sniper practice, but Toma was doing the same. I don't think they were unsportsman-like in anyway.

I agree that Yuzuru is probably dead, but as Kage said his team doesn't really care about moving up and I'm sure Yuzuru thinks it was worth (a) for chika (b) to take down a Ninomiya member (who is seems he hates).

Kitazoe might survive if Ninomiya decides he's not a threat and heads back to the battle royale.
Aug 25, 2015 4:47 PM

Jul 2015
SundanceAnn said:
p-kun said:

I don't think Kageura Team sandbagged in anyway. Unless you're counting Yuzuru purposely making a star in the sniper practice, but Toma was doing the same. I don't think they were unsportsman-like in anyway.

I agree that Yuzuru is probably dead, but as Kage said his team doesn't really care about moving up and I'm sure Yuzuru thinks it was worth (a) for chika (b) to take down a Ninomiya member (who is seems he hates).

Kitazoe might survive if Ninomiya decides he's not a threat and heads back to the battle royale.

I think it was better to shoot Inukai even if Chika was an easier shot..... even if he didn't helped Chika...making Inukai bails out is far more useful than Chika... since Inukai is far more dangerous for Kageura team than Chika...
Aug 25, 2015 5:18 PM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:
SundanceAnn said:

I think it was better to shoot Inukai even if Chika was an easier shot..... even if he didn't helped Chika...making Inukai bails out is far more useful than Chika... since Inukai is far more dangerous for Kageura team than Chika...

I can think of many situations:
- where it's a legit good move to leave Chika alone, say her shield is strong enough against ibis
- where Yuzuru is sandbagging, say he gives up running away from Ninomiya to provide cover fire for Chika or he's skilled enough to kill both Chika and Inukai (twin snipe XD) but decides not to snipe Chika
- where Ninomiya's dialogue is taken out of context due to the nature of the spoilers, say he's taunting Yuzuru rather than protesting
- where the spoiler is not wrong (LOL)

At any rate, it'll be clearer once we have full chapter and dialogue. Hopefully the match commentators can enlighten us.

Though I start to ponder if getting riddled with bullets will be good to Chika's fear. She might realize it doesn't hurt in trion body and that she can inflict the same wound to other trion bodies without hurting them. Though on the other hand, it'll be scary for her and I don't want to give her more stress (she's already freaked out from her attempt to "kill" people).
Aug 25, 2015 5:30 PM

Mar 2014
Yeah the actual chapter will probably clear that up. Though I'm still curious about Yuzuru's hatred and if it actually stemmed from something Ninomiya did to Hatohara. Because playing the events of what we know the sole blame lands on Hatohara running away after getting her team taken off the expedition. I'm guessing Ninomiya squad treated her like shit for holding the team back and that was one of the reasons she did what she did.
Aug 25, 2015 6:56 PM
Feb 2015
Dues-aj said:
Though I'm still curious about Yuzuru's hatred and if it actually stemmed from something Ninomiya did to Hatohara. Because playing the events of what we know the sole blame lands on Hatohara running away after getting her team taken off the expedition. I'm guessing Ninomiya squad treated her like shit for holding the team back and that was one of the reasons she did what she did.

I won't be surprised if the blame game goes both ways, say Hatohara was to blame for the team being dropped, but the guys bullied her after that (in Yuzuru's presence) and this drove her to extreme measures, but then the guys also had strong reasons to want to be in the away team like Hatohara and these drove them to bully Hatohara in the first place. WT never has a black and white world. Even jerks usually have logical reasons to be jerks. Heck, even Enedora had his reasons even if they don't justify him. WT is great because of that.
Aug 25, 2015 7:23 PM

Mar 2014
p-kun said:
Dues-aj said:
Though I'm still curious about Yuzuru's hatred and if it actually stemmed from something Ninomiya did to Hatohara. Because playing the events of what we know the sole blame lands on Hatohara running away after getting her team taken off the expedition. I'm guessing Ninomiya squad treated her like shit for holding the team back and that was one of the reasons she did what she did.

I won't be surprised if the blame game goes both ways, say Hatohara was to blame for the team being dropped, but the guys bullied her after that (in Yuzuru's presence) and this drove her to extreme measures, but then the guys also had strong reasons to want to be in the away team like Hatohara and these drove them to bully Hatohara in the first place. WT never has a black and white world. Even jerks usually have logical reasons to be jerks. Heck, even Enedora had his reasons even if they don't justify him. WT is great because of that.

Ninomiya seems like a character with a lot of pride. I imagine it would be understandable for him to be enraged over being held back.
Aug 25, 2015 7:45 PM

Jul 2015
p-kun said:
Dues-aj said:

My guess is that Hatohara felt she was holding the team back and left on her own. Ninomiya might be arrogant, but I think he cared about Hatohara and was hurt by her leaving. He seemed upset when Osamu suggested that Hatohara had reasons for leaving.

Ninomiya x Hatohara ship...
Aug 25, 2015 8:08 PM

Mar 2014
I think one of the main reasons she left was that someone she knew was captured and she wanted to save them. Border wouldn't let her continue the expedition so she went in the neighborhood under her own terms.

SundanceAnn said:
p-kun said:

My guess is that Hatohara felt she was holding the team back and left on her own. Ninomiya might be arrogant, but I think he cared about Hatohara and was hurt by her leaving. He seemed upset when Osamu suggested that Hatohara had reasons for leaving.

He insulted her at every turn. I doubt that they are on good terms
Aug 25, 2015 8:35 PM
Feb 2015
Dues-aj said:
I think one of the main reasons she left was that someone she knew was captured and she wanted to save them. Border wouldn't let her continue the expedition so she went in the neighborhood under her own terms.

SundanceAnn said:

He insulted her at every turn. I doubt that they are on good terms

Ninomiya got stabbed in the back by Hatohara. He has NO reason to talk good things about her AFTER her betrayal. I personally think that if he hates her from the start, he wouldn't let such a sniper (with crippling weakness) into his team for such a long time (what's the fastest time a team managed to get A rank? 1 year or less? Anyway, it takes a long time). I bet she had problems finding teams that would accommodate her preferences and could carry her to A-ranks (for a shot for the expedition). Even so, I doubt they were in relationship because if they were, I think Hatohara would have told him about her plan. He seemed clueless about Hatohara's betrayal to me. Anyway that's my speculation. It's too early to judge the nature of Ninomiya and Hatohara relationship.
Aug 27, 2015 8:39 AM

Mar 2014
raws are up
http://www.mangamint.com/world-trigger-113?page=1
Kage taking out Inukai is pretty awesome.
Dues-ajAug 27, 2015 8:45 AM
Aug 27, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2014
Dues-aj said:
raws are up
http://www.mangamint.com/world-trigger-113?page=1
Kage taking out Inukai is pretty awesome.

When it comes to battling, WT looks really good and dynamic. <3
Sep 1, 2015 3:05 AM
Jun 2015
My guess on what will happen in 114... Yuma is standing closer to Tsuji and he should be able to take him out quickly. He should then put Okudera and Koarai between Kage and him. Once they finish those two their fight will get interupted by Ninomiya. Kage will get pissed and attack him. Azuma will be on the hunt for Zoe. Kage will take care of Ninomiya with the help of Yuuma. After Azuma takes care of Zoe he goes back for Kage and Yuuma. So far K-3, A-2, T-2, N-1 Azuma tries for Yuuma and pisses of Kage why is everyone bothering us :). Kage takes out Azuma and Yuuma finally takes out Kage.
T-4,K-4,A-3,N-1 Tamakoma wins because Yuuma is last man standing :) They explain that Yuuma manipulates Kages anger, thereby keeping Yuuma in the match until the end.
Sep 1, 2015 6:14 AM

Nov 2009
808gman said:
My guess on what will happen in 114... Yuma is standing closer to Tsuji and he should be able to take him out quickly. He should then put Okudera and Koarai between Kage and him. Once they finish those two their fight will get interupted by Ninomiya. Kage will get pissed and attack him. Azuma will be on the hunt for Zoe. Kage will take care of Ninomiya with the help of Yuuma. After Azuma takes care of Zoe he goes back for Kage and Yuuma. So far K-3, A-2, T-2, N-1 Azuma tries for Yuuma and pisses of Kage why is everyone bothering us :). Kage takes out Azuma and Yuuma finally takes out Kage.
T-4,K-4,A-3,N-1 Tamakoma wins because Yuuma is last man standing :) They explain that Yuuma manipulates Kages anger, thereby keeping Yuuma in the match until the end.

Interesting way of thinking about it and that will be quite nice to see but I just can't help but think that all of this is just too good to be true.

True, Osamu and Chika have been showing development and are growing but their constant winning streaks seem a little unbalanced if you ask me. Even Kitora said it was too soon and for a week, they did pretty good in my personal opinion. xD

Then again, Osamu and Chika have now bailed out so Kuga will have to somehow to deal with the situation and with a normal trigger (guess this will be a good test for him). He was able to fight Miwa Squad by himself with a Black Trigger + Replica so it will be quite interesting to see how this turns out! :D

Sep 1, 2015 6:56 AM

Mar 2014
I think it would be interesting if Osamu convinced Ninomiya to give him pointers after this.
Sep 1, 2015 6:57 AM

Jul 2015
Spoilers for 114 out...
there were a lot of bail outs...
Yuuma makes a point...
Kageura squad : 3 points (?)- only kageura remains.
Ninomiya squad : 2 points - only ninomiya remains.
Azuma squad : 1 point - only Azuma remains.
Mikumo squad :1 point(?) - only Yuuma remains( he lost one of his arms...(elbow below) and one of his legs ( knee below)
Next chap.... Kageura vs wonded Yuuma?
Ninomiya vs Azuma ?
I'm gonna wait the update in the spoiles and p-kuns translation... but it was a good cap by what i read...
I don't have much time today, so i will not try to give more spoilers... so wait for p-kun's spoilers, they are far more accurate than mine...
I think this fight will end in two caps....
pablomcSep 1, 2015 8:14 AM
Sep 1, 2015 8:01 AM

Mar 2014
pablomc said:
Spoilers for 114 out...
Yuuma makes a point...
Kageura squad : 3 points- only kageura remains.
Mikumo squad :1 point - only Yuuma remains( he lost one of his arms...(elbow below) and one of his legs ( knee below)
Ninomiya vs Azuma ?
I'm gonna wait the update in the spoiles and p-kuns translation... but it was a good cap by what i read...
I don't have much time today, so i will not try to give more spoilers... so wait for p-kun's spoilers, they are far more accurate than mine...

Only the Aces remain. This is getting interesting
Sep 1, 2015 8:16 AM

Jul 2015

Just one more thing... one of Kageura squad points might be a Tamakoma 2"s point.... so it would be Mikumo squad 2 points... and Kageura - 2 points.... but it was not explained.... maybe we will know when they update the spoilers
If this way around... Tamakoma can stiil win if Yuuma takes Kageura... and Azuma takes Ninomiya... and then bails out...
pablomcSep 1, 2015 8:51 AM
Sep 1, 2015 8:28 AM

Mar 2014
Yuma taking down Kage with that kind of battle damage sounds nearly impossible.
Sep 1, 2015 8:53 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
Yuma taking down Kage with that kind of battle damage sounds nearly impossible.

who knows?, maybe azuma shoots Kageura(unlikely)
or Yuuma has a trump card....who knows? let's wait the cap... we will know soon...
Sep 1, 2015 9:19 AM
Feb 2015
pablomc said:
Spoilers for 114 out...
Yuuma makes a point...
Kageura squad : 3 points (?)- only kageura remains.
Mikumo squad :1 point(?) - only Yuuma remains( he lost one of his arms...(elbow below) and one of his legs ( knee below)
Ninomiya vs Azuma ?

I'm a bit doubtful about the spoiler. Because if this spoiler is true, I'll start worshipping Azuma. Anyway, short spoiler cuz I'm busy.

- Ninomiya kills Yuzuru. Poor him, he tries hard to run away but fails cuz Ninomiya gets his leg/legs.
- Yuuma gets ganged, especially by Azuma's team, cuz he's the one with grasshopper, so he's the biggest threat to Azuma. Yuuma's arm get sniped.
- Chika gets depressed cuz she's of no help to Yuuma
- Yuuma tries to get away and gets sniped for his effort, loses one leg. Okarai/Okudera are used to fighting Kageura (thanks to being stuck in upper mid B, I guess) so they manage to dodge Kageura's attacks, though the attacks still graze them
- Zoe starts raining meteora, all of his bullets get sniped mid-air (Holy cow, is..is that even possible???!!!!)
- Azuma snipes Zoe, but he's protected by Ninomiya (Ninomiya basically calls dibs on Zoe's neck). Zoe rains another batch of meteora, and then gets promptly killed by Ninomiya
- It's raining meteora in Yuuma's place. He and Kageura take the opportunity to have a killing spree. It's not clear who kills who (even Ayatsuji is not clear), but probably Yuuma kills Koarai, Kageura kills Okudera and Tsuji
- Battles of the gods start basically... Azuma vs. Nino and Yuuma vs. Kage.
- Final tally:
Ninomiya 2 points and alive, 2 dead
Kageura 2 points (?) and alive, Yuzuru 1 points and dead, Zoe dead
Tamakoma: Yuuma 1 point (?) and alive but lost 1 arm and 1 leg, 2 dead
Azuma 1 point and alive, 2 dead

Comments:
NOOOOO my Azuma team bet ;_;.
Sep 1, 2015 11:09 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah, Azuma is pretty fucking amazing if that is true.
Sep 1, 2015 12:22 PM

Jul 2015
If Yuma has one point (+1), he beats Kage (+1) and the Ninomiya/Azuma victor (+1), and survives (+1)

Then the score would be:
Mikumo - 4
Kageura - 3
Ninomiya - 3 if Ninomiya wins (or 2 if Azuma wins)
Azuma - 1 if Ninomiya wins (or 2 if Azuma wins)

T-2 can still win!! ... Just not very likely... this battle has me on edge! Every time I think something is going to happen it changes (usually for the worse haha)
SundanceAnnSep 1, 2015 1:16 PM
Sep 1, 2015 12:24 PM
Aug 2015
If these are the real spoilers, then this chapter looks great!

And i'm glad that Azuma is that good (if these are true of course)! Everyone respects him a lot, he is one of the most experienced soldier in border, former leader of the best squad, trained Reiji so it's only logical that he is a beast!

Yuuma seems to have a hard time, but he still managed to score a point so that's good!
But i can't see how he could survive against the other 3 leader with a leg and an arm cut off!
(all the leaders are in the top 3 of their respective position i think)
Sep 1, 2015 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Triggerman said:
If these are the real spoilers, then this chapter looks great!

And i'm glad that Azuma is that good (if these are true of course)! Everyone respects him a lot, he is one of the most experienced soldier in border, former leader of the best squad, trained Reiji so it's only logical that he is a beast!

Yuuma seems to have a hard time, but he still managed to score a point so that's good!
But i can't see how he could survive against the other 3 leader with a leg and an arm cut off!
(all the leaders are in the top 3 of their respective position i think)

Ninomiya is the #1 shooter
Azuma might be the third best sniper, but he is never refered to as that.
Kage is supposed to be below Tachikawa, Jin, Kazama, and Konami as far as attackers go.
Sep 1, 2015 1:10 PM

Jul 2015
Ninomiya is also the #2 overall combatant, so he's between Tachikawa and Kazama. Definitely a tough opponent. Yuma might be able to pull it off a win against Ninomiya with the grasshopper though.

Another thing to consider is that Ninomiya might get injured in his (presumed) fight with Azuma.
Sep 1, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2015
SundanceAnn said:
Ninomiya is also the #2 overall combatant, so he's between Tachikawa and Kazama. Definitely a tough opponent. Yuma might be able to pull it off a win against Ninomiya with the grasshopper though.

Another thing to consider is that Ninomiya might get injured in his (presumed) fight with Azuma.

Yuuma, has lost a hand and a leg.... and he will fight against Kageura.
even if, somehow, he wins against Kageura.... there is no way he will have trion enough to fight Nino(I kinda liked the nick name).
Sep 1, 2015 1:57 PM
Aug 2015
SundanceAnn said:

You really think that Yuma can win against the 2nd best fighter overall with just the grasshopper?
Even though we saw him lose repeatedly against Kkonami and he struggled to beat Murakami who's probably not even in the top 10!

For me Yuma with a border trigger is not capable "YET" of defeating the top fighter such as Tachikawa, Jin Kazama Konami and same goes for the shooters like Izumi or Ninomiya!

Of course with his black trigger he could win but not with border triggers (he still need to train to achieve a win against those guys)!

And i'm not even taking into account the fact that he would have to face Ninomiya without 1 leg and 1 arm!
Sep 1, 2015 1:59 PM

Mar 2014
Well Shooters/Gunners/Snipers are at a disadvantage in close range against attackers. Ninomiya might be able to stop him but Yuma might also have a chance because of that.
Sep 1, 2015 2:38 PM

Jul 2015
Triggerman said:
You really think that Yuma can win against the 2nd best fighter overall with just the grasshopper?
Even though we saw him lose repeatedly against Kkonami and he struggled to beat Murakami who's probably not even in the top 10!

For me Yuma with a border trigger is not capable "YET" of defeating the top fighter such as Tachikawa, Jin Kazama Konami and same goes for the shooters like Izumi or Ninomiya!

Of course with his black trigger he could win but not with border triggers (he still need to train to achieve a win against those guys)!

And i'm not even taking into account the fact that he would have to face Ninomiya without 1 leg and 1 arm!

I wasn't very clear. That's my bad.

What I meant to say was that Yuma can get close to Ninomiya fast using the grasshopper. The advantage of shooters is that they're good a mid-distance, but I'd assume not as good at a close distance.

Yuma was losing to Konami at the beginning when he wasn't used to Border triggers. We don't know how well he's doing now.

Murakami is no. 4 attacker. Not sure how that ranks overall, but that's not shabby.

Anyways, I did in a early text box say that it wasn't likely that Yuma would win, but that it's possible.
Sep 1, 2015 3:44 PM

Jul 2015
SundanceAnn said:
Triggerman said:

I wasn't very clear. That's my bad.

What I meant to say was that Yuma can get close to Ninomiya fast using the grasshopper. The advantage of shooters is that they're good a mid-distance, but I'd assume not as good at a close distance.

Yuma was losing to Konami at the beginning when he wasn't used to Border triggers. We don't know how well he's doing now.

Murakami is no. 4 attacker. Not sure how that ranks overall, but that's not shabby.

Anyways, I did in a early text box say that it wasn't likely that Yuma would win, but that it's possible.

Konami is stronger than Murakami(I don't know if we count his side effect...but at the large scale invasion arc she took far more rabbits than Murakami without even sweat... but again.... i'm not counting Murakami's side effect)... and Tamakoma first isn't in border ranks because they use different triggers....
And I think Yuuma is making 3 x 7 against Konami or 4 x 6 .... I'm not sure...
Sep 1, 2015 3:50 PM

Mar 2014
Murakami mentioned that Konami was one of the people he couldn't beat.
Sep 1, 2015 4:11 PM
Aug 2015
Dues-aj said:
Murakami mentioned that Konami was one of the people he couldn't beat.

If i recall correctly he said Konami, along with Tashikawa - Kazama and Kage, were the only ones against whom he has more losses than wins!
So he didn't say he couldn't beat them exactly!

And i think he specified that he didn't fight a lot against Konami and never fought Jin at all!

But i do think Konami is stronger than Murakami!

Otherwise i really have trouble to rank the member of Tamakoma 1!
I think Konami would be just being Kazama!
My attacker ranking would be this:
1 - Tachikawa / Jin(1 bis)
2 - Kazama
3 - Konami
4 - Kageura / Yuuma
5 - Murakami
6 - Yonaya
7 - Midorikawa
8 - Kikuchihara
9 - Kuroe (from A-rank N°6)

Of cours there is still Amo who uses a black trigger (so maybe an Attacker too) and also the leader of the 4th squad Kusakabe who could also be an attacker!
Sep 1, 2015 4:16 PM

Mar 2014
I'd rank Konami higher than Kazama since she has more experience. Kitora should be higher than Yoneya since she did win in that one encounter. And Utagawa should be ranked higher than Kikuchihara since he had a higher enlistment score.
Sep 1, 2015 4:28 PM
Feb 2015
SundanceAnn said:

I didn't translate this earlier, but Yuuma lost his leg thanks to grasshopper. He was about to step on his grasshopper when Azuma shot him, which surprised the hell out of Yuuma (not sure why, maybe because he didn't expect the sniping angle, or sth else). I really doubt that a mere grasshopper will be a lot of help here. The top tiers definitely have a lot of experience fighting grasshopper users.

pablomc said:
even if, somehow, he wins against Kageura.... there is no way he will have trion enough to fight Nino(I kinda liked the nick name).

Nino-san is his in-series nickname courtesy of Zoe-san :D. Ninomiya might be more chill than we thought.
Sep 1, 2015 4:59 PM
Aug 2015
Dues-aj said:
I'd rank Konami higher than Kazama since she has more experience. Kitora should be higher than Yoneya since she did win in that one encounter. And Utagawa should be ranked higher than Kikuchihara since he had a higher enlistment score.

i didn't put Kitora in there because i think she's presented as a all-rounder and not an attacker! But otherwise yeah i would put her near Yoneya

I consider All rounder as a category in itself like Attacker-Sniper-Shooter-Trapper so that's why i don't put them in this ranking
Sep 1, 2015 5:08 PM

Mar 2014
Triggerman said:
Dues-aj said:

i didn't put Kitora in there because i think she's presented as a all-rounder and not an attacker! But otherwise yeah i would put her near Yoneya

I consider All rounder as a category in itself like Attacker-Sniper-Shooter-Trapper so that's why i don't put them in this ranking
Well actually Konami is also an All Rounder. But I believe both Kitora and Konami's strongest positions are attacker based on what we've seen.
Sep 1, 2015 7:11 PM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
Triggerman said:

Well actually Konami is also an All Rounder. But I believe both Kitora and Konami's strongest positions are attacker based on what we've seen.

Now that I think... all of Tamakoma-1 members are all rounds.... it must be quite convenient ....depending on the situation.
Sep 1, 2015 7:32 PM

Mar 2014
pablomc said:
Dues-aj said:

Now that I think... all of Tamakoma-1 members are all rounds.... it must be quite convenient ....depending on the situation.
Yep, Konami and Karasuma are regular All Rounders and Reiji is a perfect All Rounder.
Sep 1, 2015 7:42 PM
Jul 2011
Thanks for the spoilers! I can't stop grinning when I'm reading them because I'm too excited to see what happens next ^^;
Azuma sounds like a sniping god if he can hit Zoe's meteor's mid-air. He sounds so impressive, which would make sense. Surprised that we're only hearing about this now, although it does make this match a lot more interesting. I wonder when we'll get info about his previous A-1 team.

I think Ashihara answered that All-rounders are basically close to mid-range attackers, while Reiji is the only one who is a all rounder that includes sniping (and Arafune is working towards it). It does seem really useful for them to all be skilled in multiple areas, and they have their special Escudo wall-block that's just Tamakoma's (or so it seems to be so far). There's also the new twitter posts about the other branches, but they don't focus so much on getting to A-rank so I guess they wouldn't have any specialized triggers.
Sep 1, 2015 9:04 PM

Mar 2014
Well I hope the spoilers are true because I have this ready now
http://i.imgur.com/7kg1oiH.jpg
I'm going to see if I can find a sniper rifle at the right angle to edit in
Sep 2, 2015 2:38 AM
Feb 2015
There's a possibility of a 4 way tie for 3 points each
- Azuma kills Kageura
- Azuma and Ninomiya kill each other
- Yuuma gets survival points (seems to be more probable than Yuuma killing Kageura and Ninomiya while Azuma gets survival points)

What will happen with Jin's bet if this happens? Cancelled or 2 winners?
Sep 2, 2015 6:28 AM

Jul 2015
Triggerman said:

It sounds like it just means the agent qualifies in multiple categories. In a recent twitter reply, Ashihara gave this explanation for an all-rounder:

Q: How is an all-rounder defined?

A: An all-rounder is ‘an agent who has earned more than 6000 solo points in both Attacker and Gunner triggers respectively’. Right now Border’s overall level is on the rise and there are those who say it should be raised to above 8000.

My guess is that someone like Kitora can rank as an attacker, as long as she only uses attacker weapons in the attacker rank battle. I'd also guess that in the "overall" category that there would be no limit on the type of trigger. ...But that's speculation
Sep 2, 2015 10:12 AM

Jul 2015
SundanceAnn said:
Triggerman said:

It sounds like it just means the agent qualifies in multiple categories. In a recent twitter reply, Ashihara gave this explanation for an all-rounder:

A: An all-rounder is ‘an agent who has earned more than 6000 solo points in both Attacker and Gunner triggers respectively’. Right now Border’s overall level is on the rise and there are those who say it should be raised to above 8000.

My guess is that someone like Kitora can rank as an attacker, as long as she only uses attacker weapons in the attacker rank battle. I'd also guess that in the "overall" category that there would be no limit on the type of trigger. ...But that's speculation

So... as Osamu is using both asteroid and raygust.... can't he be considered an all round...? of course... after he reach 6000 points in each of them.

It's not because he uses raygust for defense mainly that it doesn't count as a attacker trigger....(he killed marmords and some rabbits using the raygust at the large-scale invansion arc.....).

So... will Osamu become an All-round? or do you guys think it would be better for him to just specialize in shooter skills....?
Sep 2, 2015 10:22 AM

Mar 2014
pablomc said:
SundanceAnn said:

So... as Osamu is using both asteroid and raygust.... can't he be considered an all round...? of course... after he reach 6000 points in each of them.

It's not because he uses raygust for defense mainly that it doesn't count as a attacker trigger....(he killed marmords and some rabbits using the raygust at the large-scale invansion arc.....).

So... will Osamu become an All-round? or do you guys think it would be better for him to just specialize in shooter skills....?

He possibly could, but that would be after he masters shooting.
Sep 2, 2015 10:24 AM

Jul 2015
Dues-aj said:
pablomc said:

He possibly could, but that would be after he masters shooting.

Yeah I agree with you... after Osamu masters shooting... if he learns the fundamentals of being an attacker... he wouldn't face that problem of when an attacker get to close of a shooter.... I mean... he could learn do defend himself-better....
Pages (26) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.