Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 14, 2015 10:38 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Serena the traitor...interesting to see all 4 gods at last. Fairy Tail's "B" Team could be fun.
Jun 14, 2015 10:41 PM

Dec 2013
Can't wait for Natsu to one shot another god :P
Jun 14, 2015 10:45 PM
Jun 2015
The God Serena looked like Yury i think. And I'm glad that there's B team since I really wanted to see Mira's improvement as well as Cana's. The Plot of this arc is kinda confusing since I didn't really understood the previous chapter. However I'm sure that this arc is gonna be so interesting because i'm sure there'll be full of surprises!!!! EXCITED!!!!!
Jun 14, 2015 10:47 PM

Jul 2014
we finally get the 4 highest ranked wizard saints. New arc should be fun.
Jun 14, 2015 10:50 PM
May 2015
Natsu stop acting like an impulsive idiot or you bring unnecessary war. Couldve sent word to the council to alert Ishgar which would help Fiore a great deal. This infiltration mission has bust written all over it. I'll give them a day before they get discovered. At least the wizard saints are more logical thinking

Serena is a traitor! What for? I actually thought Serana would be a chick. Caught me off guard Hiro

Strongest wizard in the country. But he isn't going to take them down.
Jun 14, 2015 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
Underwhelming/10. 4 Gods of ishgar are lame. Best part was Gajeel.
Jun 14, 2015 10:55 PM
Oct 2013
Great setup chapter, it all depends now on not dropping the ball.
Jun 14, 2015 10:58 PM

Jun 2013
Nice chapter, second seat is a vampire? Third seems to have the same magic as Elfman. Everyone else thought God Serena will be a female?
Jun 14, 2015 11:02 PM

Nov 2011
I bet Natsu will somehow pick a fight during their recuse mission because it's in his blood.

Nice buildup though with the Saints.
Jun 14, 2015 11:12 PM

Apr 2014
metsujin said:
Nice chapter, second seat is a vampire? Third seems to have the same magic as Elfman. Everyone else thought God Serena will be a female?

My thoughts exactly..... Dracula lookn mf. Hiro paying homage to the late Christopher Lee perhaps? Chapter was okay, The 4 kings were a little underwhelming but w/e. Hope we get to See some Laxus soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Aug 2012
Nice build up chapter, we also get to see the other 3 highest ranked saints.
Oct 2014
It's nice they revealed all four gods of Ishgar. But when are they going to show the rest of the Saints? They maybe weaker than the four, but I seriously wish they start showing the rest.
Jun 14, 2015 11:13 PM
Jun 2015
I love Gajeel. He's always there to keep things interesting. Can't wait to see Laxus again. I wonder what he's been up to and how strong he's gotten.
Jun 14, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
"Serena" resembles Yuriy a lot, it'll probably end up being him.
Jun 14, 2015 11:16 PM
Oct 2013
bkim999 said:
It's nice they revealed all four gods of Ishgar. But when are they going to show the rest of the Saints? They maybe weaker than the four, but I seriously wish they start showing the rest.

They do not matter at all, those guys are even weaker than Laxus there is no point in revealing those guys and would Hiro only force to create more characters that have no impact to the story.
Jun 14, 2015 11:25 PM

Dec 2014
Isterio said:
bkim999 said:

They do not matter at all, those guys are even weaker than Laxus there is no point in revealing those guys and would Hiro only force to create more characters that have no impact to the story.

How do you know that they are weaker than laxus? And why should those characters be only about fighting? They may have interesting magics themselves. They may have impact, too. They are going to face very powerful wizards from another continent.
Jun 14, 2015 11:31 PM
Jul 2018
cenkiss said:
Isterio said:

How do you know that they are weaker than laxus? And why should those characters be only about fighting? They may have interesting magics themselves. They may have impact, too. They are going to face very powerful wizards from another continent.

I think they're following the logic of, Jura is the 5th Saint, Laxus beat Jura, Laxus > 6-10th Saint.

Whether that logic is correct or not, Laxus would destroy all of them anyway.
removed-userJun 14, 2015 11:36 PM
Jun 14, 2015 11:33 PM

Mar 2011
Very nice chapter.......or so I would like to say. Man, Natsu will one shot them all, can't take Hiro's hype seriously anymore.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jun 14, 2015 11:49 PM
Feb 2013
This is just another red herring of hiro and god serena is yuriy, and at the same time, wants to rescue makarov, he's not a traitor of fiore, but he's the mole of arbaless.
Jun 14, 2015 11:52 PM
Oct 2013
cenkiss said:

If you introduce too many characters, which Fairy Tail has already enough of the story becomes completely converluded and filled with chapters that feel unnatural and stale.
More characters mean more splitt up exposition meaning even less exposition for the already existing ones and more abilities mean more work.

Several guildmembers of other guilds outside of Fairy Tail haven´t shown any magical feats, yes there are sting and Roge, but there is also the random guys from Quattro Cerberus even Hiro doesn´t give a fuck about. We already have limited screentime on some of the characters that matter, Mest was a good addition to the cast and has reasonable screentime. But he´s a single well thought out character with impact to the story and a unique form of magic in the FT universeYou simply cannot expect and ask from Hiro to do this with 5 more characters, they would end up having 3-5 panels as a whole and turn into backround drawings right after.

There are several characters who don´t had the screentime they are promising, Laki, Lissana, Max, Warren, Bisca, Alzack. I rather have a few panels with character development and screentime for those than introduce 5 random new characters no one gives a shit about.
Jun 15, 2015 12:02 AM

Dec 2012
Lol Juvia and her wild imagination of Lucy and Gray together.
Finally get to see the 4 gods of Ishgar.
God Serena abandoned them and joined the empire. One of the Sprigan 12.
Fairy Tail B team again.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 15, 2015 12:03 AM

Mar 2011
Other saints: Makarov, Gerard, Jose(dunno if the latter two were replaced)
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Jun 15, 2015 12:06 AM
Oct 2013
myanime2 said:
This is just another red herring of hiro and god serena is yuriy, and at the same time, wants to rescue makarov, he's not a traitor of fiore, but he's the mole of arbaless.

Goood point, what else I noticed the guy seemed to not have aged at all. I mean we learned why Mavis is in that Loli stage and how she´s older than it seems.

Dear god, this is giving me the chills right now, assuming that Yury is Makarov´s Dad and we haven´t yet confirmed a mother but Yury being hinted to be only slightly older than Mavis and Makarov and Mavis having an age difference of 23 years she would make a candiate, BUT NO HIRO YOU DON´T DO THAT!. I mean I can even imagine how he excuses such bullshit with Mavis using "illusions" to have an adult form. But no I get it that she´s technically over 18 still NO! Make Yury his uncle or something and Makarov the son of his long lost brother who is dead now or some bullshit. Or make Yury fall in love with some skank like Cana´s mom that dumped him, just no Lolly love is ok when it´s magic!
Jun 15, 2015 12:12 AM

Apr 2013
Shortly god/King of Ishgar got a bad temper and 2 looks like Dracula. Warrod is in on what Mest had planed that's good at least someone on the new council knows what's going on just in case and kind of warms my heart too Warrod helping the young ones in a way.
Jun 15, 2015 12:18 AM
Feb 2013
@ Isterio and i think yuriy's appearance is the same because maybe he used "LAW" just like mavis in fairy tail zero........ . let's wait and see........it's unreasonable for serena to just join the arbaless kingdom without reasons, aside from having an interest of a loli . .........
Jun 15, 2015 12:29 AM
Jun 2015
Is it just me or does anyone else feel that god serena is yuriy under an alias after using law and he is like a spy or double agent in arbaless
Jun 15, 2015 12:29 AM

Aug 2010
I was annoyed when they decided to go alone. Thank god Gajeel overheard. Saving grace once again :D Team Bs flashy entrance is what aim waiting for now :P

The problem with all the overconfident shot Natsu spouted is that unfortunately it will turn out to be true :/ He'll own even Serenade and whoever else in his way <_<
Jun 15, 2015 12:53 AM

Dec 2014
Isterio said:
cenkiss said:

If you introduce too many characters, which Fairy Tail has already enough of the story becomes completely converluded and filled with chapters that feel unnatural and stale.
More characters mean more splitt up exposition meaning even less exposition for the already existing ones and more abilities mean more work.

Several guildmembers of other guilds outside of Fairy Tail haven´t shown any magical feats, yes there are sting and Roge, but there is also the random guys from Quattro Cerberus even Hiro doesn´t give a fuck about. We already have limited screentime on some of the characters that matter, Mest was a good addition to the cast and has reasonable screentime. But he´s a single well thought out character with impact to the story and a unique form of magic in the FT universeYou simply cannot expect and ask from Hiro to do this with 5 more characters, they would end up having 3-5 panels as a whole and turn into backround drawings right after.

There are several characters who don´t had the screentime they are promising, Laki, Lissana, Max, Warren, Bisca, Alzack. I rather have a few panels with character development and screentime for those than introduce 5 random new characters no one gives a shit about.

You won't know if you will give a shit about them until they are introduced. Did you hate all characters that were introduced in later arcs? I mean if they are facing a whole continent it should be bigger than a few characters. Remember marineford. Whitebeard pirates had more than 40 captains. Even if all of them were not given equal attention, it made the world and the war bigger. There were no strawhats there, too. Natsu should not be the only thing we care about. It would make this arc better if guild members were not shown at all because they are very small fish in the war.

Also not all characters need to have offensive bombastic magics with big explosions.
cenkissJun 15, 2015 12:56 AM
Jun 15, 2015 1:13 AM

Jun 2013
How some said, god Serena could be a mole in the kingdom, Warrod says "All that its left, is for Mest to rescue Makarov, just as planed" so Makarov talked to others about this and planed everything.
Jun 15, 2015 1:17 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
How some said, god Serena could be a mole in the kingdom, Warrod says "All that its left, is for Mest to rescue Makarov, just as planed" so Makarov talked to others about this and planed everything.

If Serenade turns out to be Yury I wanna know the relation with Makarov and if he´s truly evil Laxus deserves the kill on him and not Natsu.
Jun 15, 2015 1:21 AM

Apr 2008
Honestly I Don't see how Serena could be anything but a woman.... Wtf that last page
Darklight0303Jun 15, 2015 1:33 AM
Jun 15, 2015 1:27 AM

Oct 2013
I wonder if they are really that strong?
Jun 15, 2015 1:35 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:
How some said, god Serena could be a mole in the kingdom, Warrod says &quot;All that its left, is for Mest to rescue Makarov, just as planed&quot; so Makarov talked to others about this and planed everything.

If Serenade turns out to be Yury I wanna know the relation with Makarov and if he&acute;s truly evil Laxus deserves the kill on him and not Natsu.

Well they are father and son. What ever happened to him we will find in fairy tail zero. Makarov might die this arc.
Jun 15, 2015 1:53 AM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:

Well they are father and son. What ever happened to him we will find in fairy tail zero. Makarov might die this arc.

This isn´t confirmed yet, just assumed, they look similar so probably there should be a biological link. It´s unlikely that Yury adopted him, the reason as to why Yury looks so young can have several answers besides using powerful magic. It still begs the question though, who is Makarov´s Mom? I was expecting a grown up Seira, but that´s out the window now and given the hints it seems to be Mavis, which would be stupid in several ways and I doubt that the Dreyar bloodline is self reproducing.
IsterioJun 15, 2015 1:57 AM
Jun 15, 2015 2:01 AM
Jul 2014
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

This isn&acute;t confirmed yet, just assumed, they look similar so probably there should be a biological link. It&acute;s unlikely that Yury adopted him, the reason as to why Yury looks so young can have several answers besides using powerful magic. It still begs the question though, who is Makarov&acute;s Mom. I was expecting a grown up Seira, but that&acute;s out the window now and given the hints it seems to be Mavis, which would be stupid in several ways.

Its confirmed
Read page 24 of fairy tail zero chap. 1!
Jun 15, 2015 2:21 AM
Oct 2013
NizenTheCreator9 said:

Its confirmed
Read page 24 of fairy tail zero chap. 1!

Thanks for the clarification, I had forgotten about that line.
Now that this is clear I hope he just pulls a Gildarts for him and gives him some woman we never see.

What else is always bugging me is how similar Mavis looks to Lucy, but that may be just Hiros favorite female design Idk.
Jun 15, 2015 2:54 AM

Aug 2013
BRUH, it's obviously impossible for FT to win against Arbaless with this point of view..
oh wait, this is Shounen mango, sumthin shit will happen
jk aside, we got END in the team tho
Jun 15, 2015 2:56 AM

Mar 2011
I don't think serena is Yuri. Serena doesn't seem to have those eyelashes that Yuri has
-Mr.Freeman
Jun 15, 2015 3:10 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
It just seems more and more impossible to defeat them. :3

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Jun 15, 2015 3:19 AM
Oct 2013
Kanic said:
I don't think serena is Yuri. Serena doesn't seem to have those eyelashes that Yuri has

He looks literally exactly the same with a scar on his nose. Precht went from Precht the leader of Fairy Tail to being Hades a guy who wanted to bring back Zeref regarding the name changes.

Most likely he renamed himself because of Mavis getting crystalized or something.
Btw I bet even she is not dead. Jellal wasn´t dead when he entered Etherion (a crystal) and when Erza started to enter it she became an apparition that could see the potential future.

There foreshadowing, Mavis did the same in the past what Erza did during tower of heaven and now she´s in that crystal thing, which is the reason why Lumen Historie is Fairy tails darkness. It was a succesful R system to bring back whoever. Maybe it was Yury himself who became immoirtal after being brought back and he renamed himself Serena with the intention of bringig back Mavis from her slumber no matter the cost.
IsterioJun 15, 2015 3:25 AM
Jun 15, 2015 3:21 AM

Feb 2012
Look at all those fodders at the end, and the 2nd ranked council member looking like Antonio Banderas from that one movie where he rocked the same mustache.

Glad Gajeel is not screwing around with the main group, he doing his own thing.
Jun 15, 2015 3:22 AM

Mar 2012
Ah, so this chapter basically gives us a way to gauge how truly powerful the enemy is. No way FT should be able to beat that alone.

So it appears like we have a rescue arc right around the corner. The original group + Mest looks to be fun. Of course, Gajeel with his surprise group takes the cake for this chapter, especially once they get Laxus. :O
Jun 15, 2015 3:36 AM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
Kanic said:

He looks literally exactly the same with a scar on his nose. Precht went from Precht the leader of Fairy Tail to being Hades a guy who wanted to bring back Zeref regarding the name changes.

Most likely he renamed himself because of Mavis getting crystalized or something.
Btw I bet even she is not dead. Jellal wasn&acute;t dead when he entered Etherion (a crystal) and when Erza started to enter it she became an apparition that could see the potential future.

There foreshadowing, Mavis did the same in the past what Erza did during tower of heaven and now she&acute;s in that crystal thing, which is the reason why Lumen Historie is Fairy tails darkness. It was a succesful R system to bring back whoever. Maybe it was Yury himself who became immoirtal after being brought back and he renamed himself Serena with the intention of bringig back Mavis from her slumber no matter the cost.

You might've just spoiled how Zeira could be brought back to life.. It would also mean that what Zeref said "I killed Mavis" or something like that make sense, since he developed the R-System. Don't think it would happen, just a theory.

Also some say there's no way ft can win, but battle are not always one on one, could be two vs one etc.. Personally, who I believe that can win a fight alone would be, Natsu in his DF mode or LFD mode, Gray demon force/mode however you wanna call it, Gajeel same as Natsu, Laxus, Gildarts (hopefully he shows up), Erza (if she participates, hope not lol), the 3 wizard saints. So Ishgar has some powerful mages, and most are in Fairy Tail. I mean they will win, not because they are Fairy Tail, but because its a shounen, just make them struggle....A LOT.
Jun 15, 2015 3:45 AM
Sep 2012
Well we now know all of the 4 top wizard saints and they are all male, really disappointed. One thing I always stick up for Fairy Tail despite the fan service is it is not sexist unlike other series coughOnPiececough, but kind of disappointed. Also when the heard god I hope it be one of those gods like the god of war that was in the last arc.

Well at least know what we will be calling out main enemies, the 12 shields. That means 12 main fights, and Natsu is not going to beat them all right, right? So that means other characters will get their members, and if the shields are as powerful as they are hype maybe more than one person will have to fight them. I am excited about this development.

I was for a moment upset when it looked like it is all Team Natsu again, but thankfully Gajeel saved the day and is reforming the "B Team" and they are on their own mission to find Lexus. If Mira going to be part of this, I hope that means Elfman and Lisanna to get to be part of this.

Who is this Serena person, is he related to Makarov, we know it is not a woman, if it was, she would have big tits and they would be showcasing them right away.

Anyway once again more setup, it gets me excited.
Jun 15, 2015 3:46 AM
May 2015
Still i think that Natsu will defeat them and zeref will once again appear. Hope that natsu gains that dragon form like acnologia lol END powers. (i guess i hope too much). Good chapter plus i think that serena guy isnt just joining the sprigan 12 for himself spying is common i guess.
Jun 15, 2015 4:00 AM

May 2015
Okay here is my thoughts: Simce the 12 shields of sprigan all have power to match the top four of the wizard saints it will,probably go down one of 3 ways. 1. Fairy Tail can only beat a few of them and get really hurt but without Igneel inside Natsu he is able to go Etherious form or full E.N.D and beats them with the power he used to beat Igneel 400 years ago. 2. God Serena (who I still don't know if he is a boy or girl) turns out to still be good and helps Fairy Tail find gramps and stop the other 11 3. Fairy Tail by some miracle beat the 11 and only have to deal with God Serena (seriously is that person a he or she, I thought she until I saw a drawing of that person) so since fairy tail can't beat her/him either both Natsu and Gajeel have to go dual element and just barley win or all first gen dragon slayers go dragon force (or maybe just Natsu, the glory hog) and just barely beat her/him.

I also hope they don't hype this up like they did the avatar arc only for avatar to be weak as shit and not even be able to summon a real God, they just summonsed a giant that can punch stuff and not even use magic. I'm starting to think giro wanted to make a whole big arc about them just for Gray's character development but the editors made him stop and waste a whole good arc and idea. If they do this with the comming arc I will personally fly to Japan break into their office punch them in the face then get Mashima Hiro's autograph.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 15, 2015 4:08 AM

May 2015
I can't wait till Laxus is found and we see how much more of a badass he has become. BADASS + BADASS x 100*10 = SuperOmegaUltimateBadass. He said he had to get stronger but he was already past the level of Jura a wizard saint so I'm starting to think one of the reasons Hiro made an arc about a continent with 12 sprigan that are all power of four kings of ishagar + is to give the badass people like Laxus a challenge so Laxus can show off his SuperOmegaUltimateBadass like during tenrou but SuperOmegaUltimate
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 15, 2015 4:19 AM

Jul 2014
Can't wait for Natsu to one shot this adorable new villain..
Jun 15, 2015 4:25 AM
Feb 2014
- did he mean bad day ice make or ice make bad day, love the way the cover looks, kinda egyptian styled, so is taht ice behind Gray what Lucy is looking at?

- watchacallit ROFL

- you really think master would listen rofl

- that Erza order, wait! sexy

- lol theres a bird on the boxes Elfman carries

- you hear me natsu hahahahahaha

- gray sama red riding hood style

- lol at the last pic from Juvias imagination "aaaah" haahaha,

- b team yey this gonna be fun with teams again :D

- oh Warrod planned it

- it's just me doing my business ahhahahaha love those 2 frames, make Levy even cuter :3

- wolfheim reminds mE on SAO Alfeim even Sprigan sounds similar :D

- so whos the first of the saints? nvm lol

but how are they up against those 12 if those 12 are on a different continent than Arbales?
Jun 15, 2015 4:34 AM

Jul 2014
Well, God Serena is definitively Yuriy

The ressemblance is kinda undeniable, I mean, look at the hair style (if we forget about the fancy upper stuff), the form of his eyes, his eyebrows, and the shade of grey used let think that he his blond haired. Plus, he's the only original FT member we've haven't seen yet in the main FT so far, and his connection to the actual team is pretty high. Last, he would have a reason to go to Arbaless: saving his son.

And listen to what Warrod said in this chapter, which means he knows what's going on... The other two Kings of Ishgar might not because it was decided between both FT former members. ;)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.