Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was kinda awkward imo.

I guess it's mainly because of the aftermath of that confession and now they are pretty much I guess in a way, a couple. Found their chemistry to be kinda cute this episode though:

The night moments captured their relationship in the second half.

Jun 13, 2015 12:22 PM

Mar 2014
Stark700 said:
Found their chemistry to be kinda cute this episode

Stark700 said:
The night moments captured their relationship in the second half

It did indeed. And I'm very happy to see that Isla is happy
Jun 13, 2015 1:07 PM

Apr 2015
Whole episode was loveydovey between Tsukasa and Isla. Though I'm not fond of the cuteness, their relationship proves to be rather sweet. Zack was amazing yet again, and I kind of want some omurice now.
Jun 13, 2015 1:37 PM

Aug 2014
Kay good, the feels were in between this episode.

Till next episode....
Jun 13, 2015 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Fasten your seatbelts cuz next ep, the track's gonna start going downhill x'(
Jun 13, 2015 3:13 PM

Apr 2011
DA feels so damn strong again
Jun 13, 2015 3:26 PM

Jul 2010
What a morning xD

Well, this was immensely cute with Tsukasa and Isla like that. Every moment they spend together sparkles.

Wouldn't mind these days to continue on :/ The two really did have a nice atmosphere even through simple events.
Jun 13, 2015 3:28 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
D'awwwww what a cute episode

We didn't get a kiss but all of the other stuff and seeing them interlock their hands under the moonlight was all I needed

Dem diary entries tho >//<
Jun 13, 2015 3:30 PM

Jan 2015
Awww so heartwarming.
But since we only have 2 episode to go I don't think it'll stay as heartwarming as this ep :(

Credits to MAND4Drawings
Jun 13, 2015 3:31 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That was so cute all the way through. This is needed before the final.
Jun 13, 2015 3:42 PM

Oct 2012
where is the sub?? cant find anywhere! can anyone hhhhlp!!
Jun 13, 2015 4:07 PM

Oct 2012
thnx
Jun 13, 2015 4:23 PM
Jun 2014
This episode was like the calm before the storm, so many heartwarming moments between Tsukasa and Isla..By the way, being Michiru is suffering.
Jun 13, 2015 4:30 PM
Feb 2015
I can't help but smile throughout this episode!!! Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy :3

Love the cooking and the bonding between the two. Two more episodes and my heart is going to rip apart. D: no sad ending please
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 13, 2015 4:41 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Zack continues to be hilarious with his light jabs at Michiru and troll suggestions to Tsukasa. This little dude is easily the best character of the show!

Best surprise any boyfriend could give their girlfriend, ever.

Michiru asking Isla about how does it feel to have a boyfriend was cute. She has been quite a nice supporting character. I still secretly ship her with Tsukasa. :3

Lots of lovey-dovey moments, but no kiss yet, unfortunately. But it might be the best pace to go with, since Isla will soon be retrieved anyways, unless, they somehow develop a technique to store her memories or something.

Average episode. Why the "romance" tag hasn't been added to the entry yet? O.o

Jun 13, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
Thoootje said:
Arjunsmoker said:
where is the sub?? cant find anywhere! can anyone hhhhlp!!

Released on Crunchyroll but none on other sites yet FML

Masterani.me
Jun 13, 2015 4:59 PM

Jul 2010
I'm dying from their cuteness and blushes >:3
Jun 13, 2015 5:25 PM
Jun 2014
This episode is kawaii ! <3
Jun 13, 2015 5:46 PM

Dec 2014
Wake up in the morning, new loli robot gf wearing nothing but a shirt with no sleeves. It's a crime, a horrible crime, Tsukasa.

Damn, as if Isla misinterpreted Kazuki's feeling is not enough, Kazuki actually brought Isla to the theme park, then abandoned her in the next day, and Isla was totally unaware of that during their last day together. What a cunt Kazuki is. Stop treating your friend like a pet.

Okay, stop there. If I was Tsukasa and Isla dresses like that to wake me up, I would have a totally different reaction. But it's a romcom for 15-year-old so I don't know.

How many of you are just looking at Isla's panties? If you're a good bf you should ask if she's okay, especially when her body is deteriorating. But PANTIES!

Come on, Kazuki. You ARE an adult! Show some quality.

Glasses-kun always makes the best recommendation. Even the camera agrees with him.

You seem to know more than you do, Yakuza boss's bodyguard. Maybe that's one of the many design features of a female giftia?

The more I think about Isla's character the more prominent is that she is just a teen, a young teen, not even a teenager. She is a loli character no doubt about that, and it's difficult to comprehend why Tsukasa, a young adult, would find her attractive without labeling him a lolicon, after all the characterization Isla received you would think that maybe there's more than just "love in first sight" for Tsukasa. Befriend with her, sure, you can make friends with any ages and characters, but having a romantic relationship with her? No, that feels inappropriate. At least not when you are much mature and older than her.
Jun 13, 2015 5:55 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
D'aaawwwwww!!! >//////< What a lovey-dovey couple! ^^ I was smiling throughout the entire episode! I enjoy watching the heartwarming moments between these two lovebirds. How sweet~ <3333 So much ''HHHNNNNNNGG--" every time I see Isla blushing! x3
Jun 13, 2015 6:08 PM

Oct 2011
An episode of pure cuteness between Isla and Tsukasa. Love it. 11/10
Jun 13, 2015 6:08 PM

Mar 2015
XeoduX said:
I believe things will begin to go downhill from here. I'm going to miss Isla :(
Yeah, it almost seems "too good to be true".

Well, we all know what's in store for us next episode - let the real feels begin.
Jun 13, 2015 6:13 PM

Feb 2015
Fenix29 said:
Thoootje said:

Released on Crunchyroll but none on other sites yet FML

Masterani.me

bless your soul
Jun 13, 2015 6:23 PM

Oct 2012
I want ask people here, if this anime going to end tragically. I mean looking at Isla's life span, she has approximately couple more weeks to live. I hope they don't just pull something out there asses and suddenly Isla became Human, and happily together with Tsukasa.

If they were to reset her memories like Andie did, little by little Tsukasa can make new memories again with Isla. It's so sad, she has to be retrieved in 2 more episode.

Looking at Michiru with her Tsun, irritates me. Not that I hate Tsunderes, but when she say "I can't deal with amateur." She is much like an amateur herself in anyway. Her only good points is cooking, it's great that you can cook, but that attitude... ugh.

I really like the heart warming episode, so much blushing, awkward moment, and cute moments. I'm guessing they are doing this for next 2 episode, which shit storm is coming soon.
Jun 13, 2015 7:17 PM
Jul 2018
Isla and Tsukasa are spending some good time together.

This is so heartwarming.
Jun 13, 2015 7:26 PM

Jun 2014
Isla and Tsukasa seem to have a very nice relationship right now........which will make the inevitable ending worse D:

And Zack's sarcasm and witty comments.....I can't, he's too hilarious XD
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 13, 2015 7:31 PM

May 2015
Satsugai73 said:
I want ask people here, if this anime going to end tragically. I mean looking at Isla's life span, she has approximately couple more weeks to live. I hope they don't just pull something out there asses and suddenly Isla became Human, and happily together with Tsukasa.

If they were to reset her memories like Andie did, little by little Tsukasa can make new memories again with Isla. It's so sad, she has to be retrieved in 2 more episode.

Looking at Michiru with her Tsun, irritates me. Not that I hate Tsunderes, but when she say "I can't deal with amateur." She is much like an amateur herself in anyway. Her only good points is cooking, it's great that you can cook, but that attitude... ugh.

I really like the heart warming episode, so much blushing, awkward moment, and cute moments. I'm guessing they are doing this for next 2 episode, which shit storm is coming soon.

It's kinda like the anime One Week Friends. The main heroine would loose the memories of her friends at the end of every week. I could see it going like that. But Isla will only loose her memories once, not every week.

Jun 13, 2015 7:51 PM

Oct 2011
Tsubasa and Isla are so cute together <3

But then I will cry T________T
Jun 13, 2015 8:11 PM

Apr 2014
I really cant wait to see what happens when her time runs out already.
---------My Profile------------
Jun 13, 2015 8:33 PM

Jan 2012
A pure fluff episode, and an absolutely adorable one at that. However, it is just setting us up to be that much more devastated when Isla dies. :(
Jun 13, 2015 8:47 PM

Jun 2014
At this point I just consider this a romance show with sci-fi element as a bonus.
With that mindset it becomes somehow more enjoyable, but I am still disapointed by the direction it took.
Jun 13, 2015 8:57 PM

Feb 2010
Satsugai73 said:
So either boring/tragic or asspull/happy end...
But actually there's a great third option: her diary = her memory.
Jun 13, 2015 8:59 PM

Nov 2013
Thai777 said:
At this point I just consider this a romance show with sci-fi element as a bonus.
With that mindset it becomes somehow more enjoyable, but I am still disapointed by the direction it took.

Ditto. I would be OK if the show didn't make any promises at the outset, but it did, and it even had the (pretty great) Marcia arc! Every subsequent episode has been a workplace romantic comedy that rarely makes any use of its setting, except for an occasional "Oh yeah, Isla's a Giftia" and "Let's do our jobs for once." It's depressisng that it wasn't implemented well.
Jun 13, 2015 9:12 PM
Jun 2015
the way they shyly and awkwardly bumped around this episode was super adorable. I'm not ready for the finale. My eyes are gonna be sweating pretty hard.
Jun 13, 2015 9:32 PM

Nov 2014
The end is going to break me
Hi there
Jun 13, 2015 10:00 PM

May 2015
this is like riding a coaster this ep is the part when your cart reaches the top of a slope the next eps might feel like when you fall down
Jun 13, 2015 10:10 PM

Jun 2015
This episode was by far the most adorable one yet, in my opinion. It get multiple "awwwww" moments out of me.
Jun 13, 2015 10:43 PM

Feb 2015
Pretty good so far, I just hope they don't asspull the end and make it so she can live.
Jun 13, 2015 10:45 PM

Mar 2015
Have a feeling that diary is going to pretty damn significant in episode 13, one way or the other.
Jun 13, 2015 10:57 PM

Oct 2014
HootyTooter said:
Have a feeling that diary is going to pretty damn significant in episode 13, one way or the other.

Actually I can see that too, but it might just be that it's where they keep there memories

I like Isla more and more each episode

oh man feels are gonna start to really hurt
Jun 13, 2015 11:08 PM

Aug 2013
I love every aspect of this anime.
First scene was awesome *. * (with diary)

They are so cute :)
rsc-plJun 13, 2015 11:35 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 13, 2015 11:17 PM
Aug 2014
cute, sweet, and innocent episode. an episode where you find all virgin-lovers bullshit cliches are shoved.
Jun 13, 2015 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
I'm sensing a bad ending but I hope I'm wrong. I'm glad there's at least one episode with Tsukasa and Isla spending time together as an official couple. This was another great heartwarming episode. And Isla is too cute.
Jun 13, 2015 11:56 PM

Jun 2011
vivan said:
Satsugai73 said:
So either boring/tragic or asspull/happy end...
But actually there's a great third option: her diary = her memory.

The third option is right on track with what I'm thinking. The diary has been referenced too often to hold no value. Regardless, awesome episode. I'm Looking forward to more feels next week.
Jun 14, 2015 12:14 AM
Sep 2014
Ira is a LOVE. It s too cute see how she Embarrassing for anything.
She remember me yami from To Love-Ru
Jun 14, 2015 12:27 AM

Sep 2012
Nigga that was so cute
Oh god who are you people?
Jun 14, 2015 1:07 AM
May 2015
diegroene said:
Awww so heartwarming.
But since we only have 2 episode to go I don't think it'll stay as heartwarming as this ep :(

Agree
Jun 14, 2015 1:29 AM

Jun 2013
I think the cutest thing in the world has to be the first time couples. Just seeing them both embarrassed and trying new things together just makes my day! Don't care what direction the ending goes, I'm sure I'll like it if its executed right.
Jun 14, 2015 1:56 AM

Jan 2014
SNaG21 said:
Thai777 said:

Ditto. I would be OK if the show didn't make any promises at the outset, but it did, and it even had the (pretty great) Marcia arc! Every subsequent episode has been a workplace romantic comedy that rarely makes any use of its setting, except for an occasional "Oh yeah, Isla's a Giftia" and "Let's do our jobs for once." It's depressisng that it wasn't implemented well.
Marcia arc proved to producers that the anime would suck if they kept going through that direction because Marcia arc sucked hard...With all the plot holes stupidities and predictable "action" it was the worst thing ever happened to Plastic Memories...

And rearely makes use of its setting?Whole story is based around the fact that Isla doesnt have much tiğme...This was like the fastest confession in an anime,not episode wise,in anime days wise...All the drama happened last episode also was because of Isla being a Giftia...Seriously man :I
LoneWizzyJun 14, 2015 1:59 AM
Jun 14, 2015 2:38 AM

Jul 2014
I really love the way that this episode contrasted between their awkwardness as a new couple and their uncertainty of how they should with the great chemistry that they have together. It's a difficult balancing act, but one that was handled well here.

I wonder what surprises the next episode will bring.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.