Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2015 10:34 AM

May 2014
ichii_1 said:
The berserk hollow mode :O
Next time he'll be able to control it for about 10 seconds, zangetsu will help him too.

Geez this is why we can't get any anime adapted, even the slightest low animation and people start btching about it.
It's not even that noticeable unless you actively seek it out every second and don't even care about watching the show.

its kind of really is though .....
also this barely resembles bleach man .............LOL
Jun 13, 2015 10:34 AM

May 2014
gedata said:
That was lame, he didn't kill a single enemy. Dude just thrashed around attack nothing and then was calmed by the power of hugs.

dont worry, he will probably cross swords with Mika soon.
VERY soon.
Jun 13, 2015 10:36 AM
Jan 2015
mira-nyan said:

I wonder who that is :^)

Why is she holding Asuramaru?
Jun 13, 2015 10:37 AM

Sep 2014
weirdiam said:

I wonder. :^)
The sun is a deadly laser
Jun 13, 2015 10:38 AM
May 2015
mira-nyan said:
KuroYaksha said:

I simply come here to voice my opinion on this anime and the episodes. It's not my fault that it's crap. And yes, the yaoi vibes are definitely there. With Naruto and Sasuke, they had a manly rivalry (Not denying that there was yoai-ish moments though).. These guys cry and hug on each other.

And it's cute how you're trying to make up a story about my life. Idiots like you seriously need to get outside more.

At least they ACT like family. They are both extremely broken, thanks to their parents and their new family being destroyed. Then they were separated for 4 years..

They may be yaoi-y, but they act like real people. Real people will cry and hug each other when things like that happen.

You guys are like: Aww, man, Guren is so weak. Is this legit?

Guren's like: Keikaku doori.

Well i was thinking the same thing,like if in real life 2 friends were seperated by a horrible accident after considering themselves family,(Infact they were very close to each other when they were young)
Both of them are forced to live with guilt of KILLING for a period of 4 years,and one of them which is yuu has that incident haunting him all his life and he can't seem to forget it and mika blaming himself for killing innocent souls that he considered family...Mika and yuu were close when they were young and they were determined to protect their family and both of them were pretty much affected from that and they had to deal with that bullshit for 4 years!Mika got alot affected and nearly became obsessed with saving yuu.He became something he hate.How he could change that? I mean what else he would've done? If he died maybe it would be better for him.. And then they finally get to see each other!! Tell me another scenario of how their reunion must have been like.Tell me.I accept anything,anyone tell me how they are supposed to react to each other?What must have been done?Btw they are teens,AT THE AGE OF 16! After knowing this fact it really makes sense why they reacted to each other in that way.ALot of crying their will be OF COURSE! In real life what would you do? In real life emotions and feelings,What would you feel if you saw someone you were constantly thinking about and feeling guilt and responsible for him?Is it wrong for a friend to feel those feelings for his other friend?Wait a second they are not friends they are FAMILY.I am pretty sure Real people would act this way.I am really disappointed that some people are ignorant of how human feelings work in reality.And as mira-nyan said, Real people will cry and hug each other when things like that happen.
Jun 13, 2015 10:40 AM

Jun 2013
Well, for what it looks like he is possessed by a demon and an angel. I must admit that that is amazing.
Jun 13, 2015 10:40 AM

Feb 2011
weirdiam said:

you've 2 choices:
1) speculate
2) spoilers

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 13, 2015 10:46 AM

Jul 2014
Holy crap I'm incredibly satisfied with this episode. A lot better than the manga. I also love how they did that hug scene in the anime
Jun 13, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
I wonder when this anime will stop being hated
Jun 13, 2015 10:52 AM

Nov 2013
mira-nyan said:
Z4k said:

Wait are you telling those two female vampires with Crowley aren't female?

*Most. I changed my comment because I forgot about them.

Still, like I said, the females are pretty scarce.

And there's also the one that attacked the school in the beginning. But just think how lame it would look if all those vampires who got killed in the cavern were females, I guess that's why there's more male than female vampires.
Also, it's easier to turn Krul into a damsel in distress(that I can already see her becoming) if she's the only loli vampire lol... cough.. cough.. shiki..cough...
ColtBuntlineJun 13, 2015 11:01 AM
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jun 13, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
Well the animation and pacing were better than last week, but I don't know anymore... this felt underwhelming despite the shocking events. This one was a milestone, a trial by fire, if you will, and it just didn't deliver. Even the music is not that memorable (and actually underused) D: I think I don't look forward to watching more episodes adapted after this, I'll watch next episode to end the season and from then on I'll just stick to the manga (good thing that I haven't read chapter 34 yet).
WIT, you better knock it out the park with the clash of the titans arc next year._.

4/5
Only because of plot and pacing ._.
Jun 13, 2015 11:06 AM
Apr 2010
That escalated very quickly, and damn....

also, did anyone else notice the sudden and gigantic decrease in art quality during that fight? In my head I was like "holy balls, this is prime BD ep!" The intensity of the ep was inversely related to the animation quality being delivered as the episode progressed.
Jun 13, 2015 11:17 AM

Sep 2014
pkKodama said:
mira-nyan said:

*Most. I changed my comment because I forgot about them.

Still, like I said, the females are pretty scarce.

And there's also the one that attacked the school in the beginning. But just think how lame it would look if all those vampires who got killed in the cavern were females, I guess that's why there's more male than female vampires.
Also, it's easier to turn Krul into a damsel in distress(that I can already see her becoming) if she's the only loli vampire lol... cough.. cough.. shiki..cough...

She isn't the only vamp loli, tho.
Jun 13, 2015 11:17 AM

May 2015
Didn't expect it to be that intense. Absolutely loved it, Wit Studio done it this episode. Although, Mika really annoyed me.

Jun 13, 2015 11:18 AM

Jun 2014
Well this episode was much more enjoyable than last week's. Intensity from beginning to end. Wow that was quite the rampage from Yu. It'll be interesting to see how the Hiragi family handles the situation
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 13, 2015 11:22 AM

May 2014
Am I the only one who actually liked how protective Mika was of Yu?

I think it's believable, when you think about what they went through first, and how they've been separated for years.

I liked his scenes with Yu, it did not seem weird to me at all.
People just love calling things yaoi and gay.. smh

I love how some people don't call out anime for doing some stupid ecchi, but when it's two guys doing ANYTHING that shows they care about the other they call it out like it's some crime.

I think Mika, Yu and the team members are really the only ones who basically know next to nothing.
Kinda explains Mika being protective too, he's probably afraid of what they might do..

Jun 13, 2015 11:29 AM

Nov 2013
mira-nyan said:
pkKodama said:

My bad, I'm not reading the manga so i only said that based on the anime.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jun 13, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2014
pkKodama said:
mira-nyan said:

My bad, I'm not reading the manga so i only said that based on the anime.

Oh, right. That's fine, lol.
ZoroZoldyck said:
Am I the only one who actually liked how protective Mika was of Yu?

I think it's believable, when you think about what they went through first, and how they've been separated for years.

I liked his scenes with Yu, it did not seem weird to me at all.
People just love calling things yaoi and gay.. smh

I love how some people don't call out anime for doing some stupid ecchi, but when it's two guys doing ANYTHING that shows they care about the other they call it out like it's some crime.

I think Mika, Yu and the team members are really the only ones who basically know next to nothing.
Kinda explains Mika being protective too, he's probably afraid of what they might do..

I loved it too. ^
Jun 13, 2015 11:30 AM

Sep 2013
People bitching about MikaYu's relationship :O
I don't even want to know what these people were thinking watching No.6

Anyway hmm this episode was really good and packed with action. One question. Why is Guren not dead? Mika stabbed him in his damn heart for like 2 minutes and then, Guren can happily stand and run and LOOK THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FLAW ON HIS JACKET, NO BLOOD NOPE.

I think the studio should really focus more on this kind of things because this is really bothering me.

Hmmmm anyway Asuramaru is a boy. Thought it was a girl.
Jun 13, 2015 11:33 AM

Jun 2014
Loved that trumpet scene.
I like how the angels are as dark and violent as the demons. Bit like how they are in Supernatural.

lol at Mika to Shinoa- "keep your filthy hands off my precious boyfriend!"
Jun 13, 2015 11:35 AM

Sep 2014
sunny-j said:

Anyway hmm this episode was really good and packed with action. One question. Why is Guren not dead? Mika stabbed him in his damn heart for like 2 minutes and then, Guren can happily stand and run and LOOK THERE'S NOT A SINGLE FLAW ON HIS JACKET, NO BLOOD NOPE.

I think the studio should really focus more on this kind of things because this is really bothering me.

Demon weapons heal their users, especially the black demon series.

Plus Guren coughed up blood and everything.
Jun 13, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2013
sunny-j said:

Is it a boy? He/she looked like a girl for me, sure he/she said "boku", but girls also do that, well, tomboys do, it's not a big deal, but is there a confirmation?
― Saint Augustine
Jun 13, 2015 11:44 AM

Feb 2009
I am now team vampire I think. Mika was 100% right and I didn't even know it. I wish Yuu and Mika the best at the end. I ship em.

Jun 13, 2015 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
why are people complaining about mika and yuu's relationship/closeness, they're FAMILY, they're not even being gay they just care so much about each other, mika has been living all these years just thinking about yuu, the only member left in his family, who's been a victim of human experimentation, of course he would do anything for yuu to run away with him.
Jun 13, 2015 11:47 AM

Dec 2012
pkKodama said:
sunny-j said:

Is it a boy? He/she looked like a girl for me, sure he/she said "boku", but girls also do that, well, tomboys do, it's not a big deal, but is there a confirmation?

It is
Jun 13, 2015 11:50 AM

Apr 2014
Yuu's demon/crazy form was pretty cool

Aug 2014
Rip off of TG.

Sep 2014
kawaii-despair said:
pkKodama said:

It is

So darn cute.

It seems the Tokyo Ghoul fanboys are already complaining. Mahiru's prophecy was correct. :O
Jun 13, 2015 11:51 AM

Nov 2013
kawaii-despair said:
pkKodama said:

It is

"Its been confirmed in the latest official fanbook that he is indeed male".
Oh well, lol.
― Saint Augustine
Jun 13, 2015 11:54 AM

Jul 2009
And no one died, facepalm.
Jun 13, 2015 11:58 AM

Jun 2014
MUCH better job this episode. Yes there was still plenty of filler but it wasn't nearly as bad as before. At least it was actually relevant and made sense for the most part.

Daaaaang, they made Yu in seraph form pretty dang creepy, nice. I expected "sinners should be annihilated" to sound different but I'm not gonna nitpick.

Shinya! :D we finally see some more of him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2015 11:59 AM
Aug 2014
LMAO the princess style carry.

Seriously though? Yu should've at least kill a few vampires while he was in berserk mode.

So hes got a connection to heaven and contract with a demon... A fallen?
Jun 13, 2015 12:01 PM
May 2015
v8 said:
Rip off of TG.

Nope, lots of anime had black sclera (white part of eye) and the dark wings thing before TG itself. Bleach, D. Gray-Man, hell loads of anime have the hafling or demon eye thing in general. Ideas are more often than not based on or supported by someone else's ideas.

*insert Deal with it gif"
Jun 13, 2015 12:05 PM

Feb 2011
sunny-j said:

was thinking the same when i first read it in the manga, definitely suspicious, any normal human would be dead and not just chatting with the vampire holding him by his throat

SovereignSky said:
v8 said:
Rip off of TG.

Nope, lots of anime had black sclera (white part of eye) and the dark wings thing before TG itself. Bleach, D. Gray-Man, hell loads of anime have the hafling or demon eye thing in general. Ideas are more often than not based on or supported by someone else's ideas.

*insert Deal with it gif"

deal? :3
ZeandoJun 13, 2015 12:13 PM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 13, 2015 12:10 PM

Feb 2015
Animation wasn't great at times but it was a better episode. Mika is starting to get on my nerves. Series needs more Shinoa x Tu but serious why did nobody die?
Jun 13, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2011
Crashmatt said:
Animation wasn't great at times but it was a better episode. Mika is starting to get on my nerves. Series needs more Shinoa x Tu but serious why did nobody die?
shinoa almost did, but mika avoided it to keep yu "pure" xD

Jun 13, 2015 12:23 PM

Mar 2015
"Get your filthy hands off my princess"- Mika
Jun 13, 2015 12:24 PM

Sep 2014
derprume said:
LMAO the princess style carry.

Seriously though? Yu should've at least kill a few vampires while he was in berserk mode.

So hes got a connection to heaven and contract with a demon... A fallen?

No. Look at the title of the anime.
Jun 13, 2015 12:24 PM

Sep 2014
Finally an episode that got me somehow interested.. Shinoa's tears got me :l

Crashmatt said:

Because 2nd season :D
Jun 13, 2015 12:26 PM

Aug 2014
Thankfully no one died while Yu was destroying everything that he caught in front...
But all that destruction from the battle was amazing! :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jun 13, 2015 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
I thought of Amaterasu when Yu eye started bleeding lol.

Jun 13, 2015 12:38 PM

Aug 2012
The direction and animation was again unimpressive, but luckily this is where the story itself starts to get more fun. Should be a strong finish capped by some quality character development and lots of answers and foreshadowing.

I see the idea behind adding the Crowley fight too boost him even more, but it takes away from the 'all humans must die' bit.

Z4k said:
I also wonder why Yuu didn't get his typical shonen powerup back in episode 1 when Mika almost died but I doubt it'll ever be explained.
Really? The episode and series thus far hasn't hinted at human experimentation both before and after the orphanage days? Why would they hint at this if it were never going to be explained?

Instead of writing off what the story is trying to do at every turn just because it hasn't been outstanding so far, it might be a more enjoyable experience to actually think open minded about the possibilities when the story presents them. It's like you're more focused on seeking out plotholes than actually thinking about it and filling in the holes as the story plays out.
Jun 13, 2015 12:40 PM

Aug 2014
Bad animation, generic power boost, and don't forget the hug to keep Yu's sanity. I found Mika pretty annoying too.
Can't seem to like this episode

Jun 13, 2015 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
1ST OF ALL, WHY THE FUCK ISNT GUREN DEAD YET? FUCKER WAS JUST HELD IN A CHOKE FOR LIKE THE WHOLE EPISODE.
2ND OF ALL, YU HAS THE STUPIDEST POWER, COULDNT EVEN KILL ANYONE.
3RD OF ALL, LOVED HOW SHINOA WAS LOST FOR WORDS, BITCH COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING TO TEASE BOUT THIS TIME
4TH OF ALL, SINCE WHEN DID MIKA START HATING ALL HUMANS??
5TH OF ALL, PLEASE DONT LET THIS HIRAGI FAMILY LEADER BE AS MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT AS THE FUCKER NAMED GUREN
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Jun 13, 2015 12:48 PM
Feb 2014
Hate how a hug stops Yu...even if its Shinoa. Guren somehow pisses me off. Maybe because he holds back information about Yu, or maybe his smug attitude. I actually found myself rooting for the vampires a bit. Oh, and Mika should explain WHY he thinks humans are tricking Yu. Can't expect to convince him with just a sentence.

The episode overall was fine, but I was expecting more.
Jun 13, 2015 12:50 PM

Nov 2009
This was better than the previous ep.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 13, 2015 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
Guren is such a dick I hate him.
"Even if we lose by 100 points, there's still a chance a meteor will strike the other team's bench in the last second"

- Kuroko Tetsuya
Jun 13, 2015 1:09 PM

May 2009
Barion-Zara said:
All DAT QUALITY Tho <_< Couldn't even give the climax enough budget. WTH did all the money they got from SnK go :/

Christ, shows have separate budgets because they have different owners.
Jun 13, 2015 1:16 PM

Jan 2015
Who disliked and hated this episode must have some problems, there is no reason to hate this episode.
Jun 13, 2015 1:17 PM

Sep 2014
abyss333 said:
1ST OF ALL, WHY THE FUCK ISNT GUREN DEAD YET? FUCKER WAS JUST HELD IN A CHOKE FOR LIKE THE WHOLE EPISODE.

Demon weapons heal their users. Especially the black demon series.

2ND OF ALL, YU HAS THE STUPIDEST POWER, COULDNT EVEN KILL ANYONE.

He was berserk, so he didn't have any precision. So Crowley could easily dodge. And it's not even his power, lol.

4TH OF ALL, SINCE WHEN DID MIKA START HATING ALL HUMANS??

Since he found out they experimented on Yuu.

5TH OF ALL, PLEASE DONT LET THIS HIRAGI FAMILY LEADER BE AS MUCH OF A DISAPPOINTMENT AS THE FUCKER NAMED GUREN

1)The Hiiragis are pieces of shit. Excluding Shinya, Mahiru and Shinoa.
2) Guren said just according to plan. Which means he planned for that to happen.
3) Guren is the kind of dude that acts weak till he knows his enemy's power. There's no way he's gonna act powerful right off the bat
4) He's a dude that only comes around every 1000 years(kek). He doesn't have the Seraph gene, but he's special in his own way.
5) Yes, the Kureto Hiiragi is strong. Still a dick.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.