Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 10, 2015 6:09 AM
Jun 2015
I just got done watching episode 10 of this anime and would like an ecplanation because i understood nothing. Just explain it to me without telling about the later episodes
Jun 10, 2015 8:37 AM

Jul 2014
therockkid5 said:
I just got done watching episode 10 of this anime and would like an ecplanation because i understood nothing. Just explain it to me without telling about the later episodes

Short version?

Homura used to be a really shy girl because that's moe. She then becomes friends with Madoka after being told that she has a cool name. She later meets Mami and finds out about the whole magical girl business. A month later, Madoka and Mami fight Walpurgisnacht, but Mami is defeated and Madoka defeats Walpurgisnacht and dies. Homura accepts to make a contract with Kyubey to become a magical girl and wishes to keep going back in time to protect Madoka instead of being protected by her, because she has a lesbian crush on her.

After going back in time, Homura trains her magical girl skills and makes bombs because she is now a terrorist. However, this attempt to save Madoka fails when they fight Walpurgisnacht, as she becomes a witch because lol.

After going back in time yet again, Homura tries to tell the other girls about how magical girls are being used to harvest entropy power and become witches. This fails because Sayaka doesn't believe her, and in this timeline, since Sayaka became a magical girl, she becomes a witch. Mami gets butthurt and tries to kill everyone so they won't become witches, but only succeeds in killing Kyoko before getting killed by Madoka. Later, Homura and Madoka fight Walpurgisnacht, leaving both their soul gems tainted. Madoka heals Homura and has her kill her because drama.

So Homura keeps going back in time and continuously fucking up at saving Madoka, because Madoka's powers keep getting stronger with each timeline reset for some reason, and she either becomes a witch or dies because Urobuchi hates happiness. That leads us to where we are now in the series.

Did you get all that?
Jun 10, 2015 4:11 PM
Jun 2015
64SuperNintendo said:
therockkid5 said:

Short version?

Homura used to be a really shy girl because that's moe. She then becomes friends with Madoka after being told that she has a cool name. She later meets Mami and finds out about the whole magical girl business. A month later, Madoka and Mami fight Walpurgisnacht, but Mami is defeated and Madoka defeats Walpurgisnacht and dies. Homura accepts to make a contract with Kyubey to become a magical girl and wishes to keep going back in time to protect Madoka instead of being protected by her, because she has a lesbian crush on her.

After going back in time, Homura trains her magical girl skills and makes bombs because she is now a terrorist. However, this attempt to save Madoka fails when they fight Walpurgisnacht, as she becomes a witch because lol.

After going back in time yet again, Homura tries to tell the other girls about how magical girls are being used to harvest entropy power and become witches. This fails because Sayaka doesn't believe her, and in this timeline, since Sayaka became a magical girl, she becomes a witch. Mami gets butthurt and tries to kill everyone so they won't become witches, but only succeeds in killing Kyoko before getting killed by Madoka. Later, Homura and Madoka fight Walpurgisnacht, leaving both their soul gems tainted. Madoka heals Homura and has her kill her because drama.

So Homura keeps going back in time and continuously fucking up at saving Madoka, because Madoka's powers keep getting stronger with each timeline reset for some reason, and she either becomes a witch or dies because Urobuchi hates happiness. That leads us to where we are now in the series.

Did you get all that?

Yup thanx

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1541 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Mar 10, 2011

704 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.