Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2015 5:38 PM

Jun 2015
Is it just me, or does next season seem lackluster to you guys?

Here's a link https://www.livechart.me/summer-2015/tv
Sorry took a little bit to find a good one
MyNameIsDerekJun 7, 2015 5:54 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2015 5:41 PM

Apr 2011
no good ecchi. so no
Jun 7, 2015 5:42 PM

Nov 2014
Not going to provide a link to new season?

Jun 7, 2015 5:50 PM
May 2013
Actually quite a few shows I'm interested in. Some originals in Charlotte and Classroom Crisis. God Eater seems interesting and high budget from ufotable. For adaptations, Kuusen Madoushi is interesting, and Gate is very interesting as it has a protagonist who isn't in high school.

And I don't know what people's definition of good ecchi is, but there's Shimoneta, Kangoku Gakuen, and Monster Musume...
Jun 7, 2015 5:51 PM

Jun 2015
ExTamplier said:
Not going to provide a link to new season?

What i do is, when nearing the end of the season i advance search the month everything comes out using Type: T.V. Start date: 7 _ 2015 and have it only tell me the Start date, you'll get some results for later seasons but have it tell you the Start date makes it a lot easier.
I am sorry that Can't find a link, though I will look for one
Jun 7, 2015 6:33 PM

Jul 2013
Hmm.. Working, Non No Biyori, Durarara, Prison School, Fate Kaleid, Gatchaman, Gangsta, Junjou, Overlord, Ushio to Tora and God Eater based ufotable.

I don't know about you. Looks promising to me.
Jun 7, 2015 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
Yup,pretty much the only shows I am interested in are Durarara!! and Gatchaman.
Jun 7, 2015 6:36 PM

Jul 2014
Only one I know I'll watch is Durarara, might try Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Overlord though.
FriedNutJun 7, 2015 6:41 PM
Jun 7, 2015 6:39 PM

Nov 2014
D-Wreckk5 said:
Is it just me, or does next season seem lackluster to you guys?

After looking at the list, it does...
Prison School, Durarara + 2-4 more shows is only thing I am looking for, compared to 16 from Spring 2015.

Jun 7, 2015 6:40 PM

Jun 2015
Tenshi_Shura said:

My problem is most kinda look bland, or that they are sequels of shows i don't find interesting or have never seen like Durarara or Working. Although I have the most amount of shows that i'll give a try. Which is 10. The problem is that I only find 2 to be promising.
Jun 7, 2015 6:41 PM
Feb 2014
Darkcoo said:
no good ecchi. so no

Come on, let's not generalize.
Jun 7, 2015 6:45 PM

Oct 2014
Gate, Chaos Dragon, Overlord, God Eater and Kuusen Madoushi. That's it for now, but maybe some others will catch my interest later on.
Jun 7, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2013
D-Wreckk5 said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

My problem is most kinda look bland, or that they are sequels of shows i don't find interesting. Although I have the most amount of shows that i'll give a try. Which is 10. The problem is that I only find 2 to be promising.

We'll never know till we watch them. But the main reason I'm hyped for this so much is the sequels to some anime I liked like Fate Kaleid, Gatchaman, Working etc. But the others look promising for me too especially God Eater.
Jun 7, 2015 6:47 PM
Jul 2018
Tenshi_Shura said:
D-Wreckk5 said:

My problem is most kinda look bland, or that they are sequels of shows i don't find interesting. Although I have the most amount of shows that i'll give a try. Which is 10. The problem is that I only find 2 to be promising.

We'll never know till we watch them. But the main reason I'm hyped for this so much is the sequels to some anime I liked like Fate Kaleid, Gatchaman, Working etc. But the others look promising for me too especially God Eater.

True enough,but I am not sure whether I feel like picking up 20~ shows like the last summer and going through it again.
Jun 7, 2015 6:47 PM

Jun 2015
I have *God Eater, Jitsu wa Watashi wa, Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukou, Okusama ga Seitokaicho, Overlord, Rukka no Yuusha, To-Love-Ru Darkness 2, Bikini Warriors, *Prison School, and *Monster Musume. I starred what I'm actually looking forward to. Though Souma and Baby Steps are to continue.
Jun 7, 2015 6:49 PM

Aug 2013
Dragon Ball Super alone airing next season makes that impossible.

Darkcoo said:
no good ecchi. so no
Bikini Warriors

Jun 7, 2015 6:50 PM

Sep 2013
F*CKING OVERLORD XD
http://myanimelist.net/anime/29803/Overlord

That alone has me HYPED!

I AM AINZ OOAL GOWN!
Jun 7, 2015 6:52 PM

Jul 2013
DejWo said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

True enough,but I am not sure whether I feel like picking up 20~ shows like the last summer and going through it again.

Just pick whatever floats your boat. Some hidden gems will ultimately be unearthed in the long run since that's usually the case.
Jun 7, 2015 6:52 PM
Feb 2014
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Aquarion Logos
Charlotte
Durarara!!x2 Ten
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!
Gakkou Gurashi!
Gangsta.
Gatchaman Crowds Insight
Jokumachi no Dandelion
Non Non Biyori Repeat
Prison School
Sore ga Seiyuu!
The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season
Working!!!

14 on the season. Got a lot I'm looking forward to.
Jun 7, 2015 6:55 PM

Apr 2014
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Senyaku
Charlotte
Dragon Ball Super
Durarara!!x2 Ten
Gangsta.
God Eater
Jitsu wa Watashi wa
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Overlord
Prison School
Rokka no Yuusha
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd
Ushio to Tora (TV)

I'll see what will be great and what will not, meh for me.
Jun 7, 2015 7:48 PM

Mar 2015
need catch up for sequels.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 7, 2015 7:52 PM

Jan 2015
Still w8ting for Koe no Katachi, One Punch Man and Durarara x2 ten
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 7, 2015 7:54 PM

Jul 2011
Just some sequels, like usual.
Jun 7, 2015 7:57 PM
Jul 2018
People find this attractive?

I was even considering checking out Prison School because some ecchi here and there doesn't hurt, but my gawd those tits. They look rock solid and nipple-less. A couple anatomy lessons wouldn't hurt the artists.

Well though, there's a decent amount of stuff that interests me so no complaints from me.
Jun 7, 2015 8:07 PM

Jul 2014
There's Non Non Biyori Repeat, which better than everything this season. Yeah, including Gintama (so far).

And that's more than enough to carry the entire season to me. So, I wouldn't call it lackluster. If anything, I'm hyped for it.
Jun 7, 2015 8:12 PM

Aug 2013
We have this same thread every season. Everyone always think that the next season is lackluster.
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jun 7, 2015 8:17 PM

Feb 2013
Sequels:
DRRR!! 3
Prillya 3 if I finish 2 in time

Will Watch:
Chaos Dragon-- Sounds like fun, will at least be good for creator related jokes.
God Eater-- ufotable animation is reason enough
Gangsta-- fond of its genre

Might Watch:
Ranpo Kitan-- Don't know what to think of it yet
Aoharu x Kikanjuu-- might be interesting
Joukamachi no Dandelion-- I'm fond enough of reality show parodies, but expectations are low.
Rokka no Yuusha-- interesting art style, summery has potential.
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime-- depends on my mood

Really not a busy season. Good, because I'll be busy.
Jun 7, 2015 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
I'm not looking forward because I don't watch much anime anymore :(

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Junjou Romantica are the only two I'm looking forward to

Mar 2015
DrCoppelius said:

I was even considering checking out Prison School because some ecchi here and there doesn't hurt, but my gawd those tits. They look rock solid and nipple-less. A couple anatomy lessons wouldn't hurt the artists.

Well though, there's a decent amount of stuff that interests me so no complaints from me.
as manga reader: this series is gross, predictable and very generic. the only one that interesting is prison theme, which is become worse each chapter. and just pathetic mc get unlucky + new harem or side charater progression. *grabs popcorn*
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

Aug 2013
mayukachan said:
I'm not looking forward because I don't watch much anime anymore :(

Busy?
PoeticJustice said:
nigga i am black, do you think my ass would fit in? "Oh look it is negro kun." Hell no.
Jun 7, 2015 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
DrCoppelius said:

as manga reader: this series is gross, predictable and very generic. the only one that interesting is prison theme, which is become worse each chapter. and just pathetic mc get unlucky + new harem or side charater progression. *grabs popcorn*
Jun 7, 2015 8:22 PM

Mar 2015
ichii_1 said:
F*CKING OVERLORD XD

That alone has me HYPED!

I AM AINZ OOAL GOWN!

Is it really good or Cross Ange kind of good?
Jun 7, 2015 8:24 PM
Jul 2018
Unyilkdr said:

Where's all the hype coming from then? Is everybody just a masochist around here?
Jun 7, 2015 8:26 PM

Jun 2014
How come every anime season gets 2-3 threads like this before anything airs?
Jun 7, 2015 8:27 PM

Jun 2015
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Gets people talking.
Jun 7, 2015 8:28 PM

Jul 2014
D-Wreckk5 said:
Kagami_Hiiragi said:

Gets people talking.

About shows that they didn't watch? Sounds fun.
Jun 7, 2015 8:30 PM

Jun 2015
DrCoppelius said:

Honestly they look a little more realistic what some other series. I'm looking at you Maken-Ki
Jun 7, 2015 8:31 PM

Jun 2014
Okashi_sama said:
D-Wreckk5 said:

Gets people talking.

About shows that they didn't watch? Sounds fun.

It sounds like a really fun thing to join in on. Its an endless cycle of fun every three months!!
Jun 7, 2015 8:32 PM

Jan 2015
D-Wreckk5 said:
DrCoppelius said:

Honestly they look a little more realistic what some other series. I'm looking at you Maken-Ki
still not buying that tho
this istn even near in realistic tier
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 7, 2015 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
D-Wreckk5 said:

Eh, based on Maken-ki screenshots, Maken-ki looks more realistic. It at least appears that the boobs in Maken-ki are subject to gravity and require assistance from bras. As they rightfully should. But hey, what do I know, I didn't watch the show.
Jun 7, 2015 8:37 PM

Mar 2015
DrCoppelius said:
Unyilkdr said:
Where's all the hype coming from then? Is everybody just a masochist around here?
sadly, yes, people always exciting when prisoners (5 boys) get beaten by girls and then showing fanservice during it.
Jun 7, 2015 8:40 PM

Jun 2015
DrCoppelius said:
D-Wreckk5 said:

Eh, based on Maken-ki screenshots, Maken-ki looks more realistic. It at least appears that the boobs in Maken-ki are subject to gravity and require assistance from bras. As they rightfully should. But hey, what do I know, I didn't watch the show.

If you do, only watch season 1. Season 2 is just short stories from the separate manga.
Jun 7, 2015 8:48 PM

Mar 2015
himouto! umaru-chan gonna be next shitstrom anime this season.
Jun 7, 2015 9:12 PM

Sep 2013
HeroKenzan said:
ichii_1 said:
F*CKING OVERLORD XD

That alone has me HYPED!

I AM AINZ OOAL GOWN!

Is it really good or Cross Ange kind of good?

:( are implying something with cross ange? because I think you're implying something.

If the anime is anywhere as good as the novel it's gonna be GOOD.
Have faith in based MADHOUSE.

DrCoppelius said:
Unyilkdr said:

it was sarcasm, couldn't you tell? :( unless your being sarcastic too

It asks the most important question of all time

Tit or Asses?
ichii_1Jun 7, 2015 9:16 PM
Jun 7, 2015 9:13 PM

Nov 2012
there are 21 shows i'm planning to watch, so it's not looking lackluster at all.
Jun 7, 2015 9:14 PM

Jun 2015
silverwalls said:
there are 21 shows i'm planning to watch, so it's not looking lackluster at all.

Hot damn...
Jun 7, 2015 9:16 PM

Mar 2015
Planning to watch God Eater (for the animation only) and Charlotte (never tried any of Jun Maeda's anime, so I'm going to see how this one goes). Might also try Overlord, because it's Madhouse.
Jun 7, 2015 9:19 PM

Dec 2010
The only one I'll be watching is Non Non Biyori Repeat, so yeah.
Jun 7, 2015 9:52 PM

Sep 2010
Usually the Summer season is strongest when it comes to anime for me, but Fall will have Project K, Haikyuu!! season 2, and Noragami so it might surpass the Summer season this year it just depends on what else will be announced.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 3 hours ago

30 by Yorda_trico »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime show good at portraying female drama/toxicity?

passtur - Today

33 by LoveLikeBlood »»
8 minutes ago

» List of characters you want to shoot

dumbandinsane - Today

22 by BetaMaleUltra »»
10 minutes ago

» Overall, do you rate anime generously or harshly? Why? ( 1 2 3 )

Rinrinka - Apr 8

108 by Lhundrup »»
27 minutes ago

» Is an anime good if...

ZeroMajor12 - 5 hours ago

16 by TRC_Randy »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.