Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 7, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2011
Things are getting rather interesting. How fun!
On a side note, that OST during Rias being hypnotized or w/e the crap happened was pretty awesome. Wish I could find it. :/
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Jun 7, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
MisterKaos said:
Let me just tell you "Anti-LN-Purists" something:

This change isn't going to affect just us, it's probably going to make the anime series coming to an early end.

From now on, it's spoilers, read if you want:
the CREATOR and the STUDIO said that they will continue with the story and adapt new seasons if it sells.....

so stop with ur stupid theories cuz its not accurate
Jun 7, 2015 2:25 PM
Jul 2018
Golden_Darknezz said:
On a side note, that OST during Rias being hypnotized or w/e the crap happened was pretty awesome. Wish I could find it. :/

The OST of BorN will be out for purchase on July 1st if I'm not mistaken.
Jun 7, 2015 2:28 PM

Apr 2008
AverageFanboy said:
Golden_Darknezz said:

That is correct. July 1st can't come soon enough
Jun 7, 2015 2:36 PM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:
AverageFanboy said:

That is correct. July 1st can't come soon enough

Yeah, people can say whatever they want about the changes, the music this season was just awesome. Not the best, but still great.
Jun 7, 2015 2:37 PM
Jan 2015
ElectricRed said:
Well, after thinking for a little bit, I had decided to prematurely end my viewing of Highschool DxD BorN.. I like the way the situation was handled in the LN and well,as I said before where no cheating nor near NTR will occur, so see you later DxD community :D

Yea right. You will come back crawling to watch more.

DxD is great this season again, everybody was crazy in the last episodes.
Jun 7, 2015 2:41 PM
Jan 2015
Moodie said:
MisterKaos said:
Let me just tell you "Anti-LN-Purists" something:

This change isn't going to affect just us, it's probably going to make the anime series coming to an early end.

From now on, it's spoilers, read if you want:
the CREATOR and the STUDIO said that they will continue with the story and adapt new seasons if it sells.....

so stop with ur stupid theories cuz its not accurate

DXD is the best and most famoust ecchi/harem of all times now, it's the freaking titanic or avatar of the genre. They will at least make another season MINIMUM.

Stop defending the fact the LN readers dont stop complaining and cant enjoy of comment about the show.

No one here talked much about Asia's kiss with Issei, it was beautiful, damn.
Jun 7, 2015 2:50 PM

Jul 2014
Dunno if it's getting worse or I'm getting tired of all those boobs...
Jun 7, 2015 3:40 PM

Jan 2015
MocarnyJogurt said:

i don't even notice the oppai anymore; the story stands on its own merits oddly enough
Jun 7, 2015 7:46 PM

Dec 2013
IceTaKu said:
MocarnyJogurt said:

i don't even notice the oppai anymore; the story stands on its own merits oddly enough

Yeah. when i watched DxD for the first time i was like "omg so much boobs,10/10". Now i try to don't notice and focus in the story
Jun 7, 2015 7:58 PM

Dec 2013
Okay, i don't read the light novel, I want to, but now i'm too lazy to do it or read everything that changed between anime-novel, so i think i just gonna stay in the anime.

And I want them to give Rossweisse more attention. She is so cute :)
JohenJun 7, 2015 8:03 PM
Jun 8, 2015 2:00 AM

May 2013
What a random episode this was. Rias getting captured, or rather getting influenced by Loki through the dark magic thing he used. I don't know what that was though.
Jun 8, 2015 2:36 AM

Jun 2013
Wow they really stepped up their animation game this episode. I mean there was still a bunch of weird parts but this episode was better than the majority of the episodes this season.

Asia winning ;) Nice one

Issei getting ntrd by himself lol
Jun 8, 2015 6:43 AM

Feb 2015
Wow A ton of NTR-ish Scenes here.

Okay, first off the list is the whole kiss, that was well done and felt right home (Still not a big fan of Asia)
Then we have the famous Rias being taken away (Clearly under some CURSE) see what I did there, let's face it, yes it sucks that the good Issei saw Rias been taking away from him with Evil Rias but from the Very start of the anime, Rias had the big whole in her heart about Issei and how he truly felt about her so it's clear that the Curse did it's job and got to her.
Now I will be pissed if next episode she is all over the Evil Issei. As for the many people screaming NTR B*S, you people did watch it right, there was no sex or even kissing (Maybe next EP)
It was pretty clear Rias was Jealous of the Kiss she saw, I mean She love's Issei so much yet has the though that he doesn't feel the same no one could over come that.

Now with more thought into this, I do feel that they are leading into Issei confessing his Love for Rias but if they do that what would be the point of the Awesome moment in Vol.10 I mean they could change it up but still...Wait and See..
Jun 8, 2015 6:55 AM

Jan 2014
yes, it's not NTR yet people, just brain washed yet, but wait did that clone kissed her?? but I sure do hope the scriptwriters for this anime adaptation won't let Rias be rape by the clone..., that would be a pretty big slap on Issei's face, since he did say he'll be the one to take her V-card...
lo lo lo lol
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Jun 8, 2015 7:16 AM

Feb 2015
DeadZeroSource said:
yes, it's not NTR yet people, just brain washed yet, but wait did that clone kissed her?? but I sure do hope the scriptwriters for this anime adaptation won't let Rias be rape by the clone..., that would be a pretty big slap on Issei's face, since he did say he'll be the one to take her V-card...
lo lo lo lol

NO he didn''t even Kiss her, I was just saying I hope that they don't make the Evil Issei become a fiend and try to get all over Rias.
Rape and Highschool DXD don't belong in the same sentence, I mean just look at this show it wouldn't fit in and would stand out so badly. I hate how people complain and try to brain wash the rest of us thinking this will happen. I can see maybe the Evil Issei trying for a Kiss but who knows...
Jun 8, 2015 7:50 AM
Jun 2014
Episode 10 was great! That's what I would like to say but the scene where Rias gets influenced and kidnapped by (apparently Loki) Issei's clone destroys it all. I hate it when two main protagonists who have been shown to be in love with one another get separated. I just hope that Rias will not lose her virginity to anyone other than the real Issei. Otherwise, I'm going to be really annoyed. I mean I'm annoyed now cause, how the fuck did Rias get so influenced that easily? And where the fuck did the clone of Issei come from? I hope the real Issei saves Rias and her virginity! Go Oppai Dragon!
Jun 8, 2015 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
JusTFoRTroll said:
Episode 10 was great! That's what I would like to say but the scene where Rias gets influenced and kidnapped by (apparently Loki) Issei's clone destroys it all. I hate it when two main protagonists who have been shown to be in love with one another get separated. I just hope that Rias will not lose her virginity to anyone other than the real Issei. Otherwise, I'm going to be really annoyed. I mean I'm annoyed now cause, how the fuck did Rias get so influenced that easily? And where the fuck did the clone of Issei come from? I hope the real Issei saves Rias and her virginity! Go Oppai Dragon!

Well I don't know, maybe she was like that because of the curse the FUCKING TRICKSTER EVIL GOD OF DECIEVING PUT ON HER.

They made it pretty clear that shard of Ise's armor was the origin of the clone.
Jun 8, 2015 9:53 AM
Jun 2014
AverageFanboy said:
JusTFoRTroll said:

Well I don't know, maybe she was like that because of the curse the FUCKING TRICKSTER EVIL GOD OF DECIEVING PUT ON HER.

They made it pretty clear that shard of Ise's armor was the origin of the clone.

I think I missed at least two episodes therefore I am in the oblivious zone. But thanks for your enlightenment. :)
Jun 8, 2015 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
JusTFoRTroll said:
AverageFanboy said:

I think I missed at least two episodes therefore I am in the oblivious zone. But thanks for your enlightenment. :)

So you skipped episodes and was surprised you didn't understand everything? WTF?
Jun 8, 2015 10:51 AM
Jun 2014
OrangeJP said:
Rias cheated on Issei with Issei

It was not even cheating. Rias and the clone of Issei did not do anything sexual nor did they kiss. It was just the two of them hugged and Rias just held on the clone of Issei. How is that cheating?
Jun 8, 2015 11:39 AM
Jul 2018
JusTFoRTroll said:
OrangeJP said:
Rias cheated on Issei with Issei

It was not even cheating. Rias and the clone of Issei did not do anything sexual nor did they kiss. It was just the two of them hugged and Rias just held on the clone of Issei. How is that cheating?

It seems that to some anime watchers if she hold hands with another guy she's an unforgivable slut.
Jun 8, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2015
AverageFanboy said:
JusTFoRTroll said:

It seems that to some anime watchers if she hold hands with another guy she's an unforgivable slut.

while being supernaturally roofied to boot...what a whore...
Jun 8, 2015 8:47 PM

Mar 2015
Issei if you want Kuroka's help you better be ready to make some dragon babies.
Jun 8, 2015 11:31 PM
May 2015
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh...

Some training this episode and buildup. A decent amount of focus Rossweisse as well...

Hope pacing picks up from here especially with the Red Dragon, Vali, and stuff involved. Oh and of course Loki. Can't forget him in this arc with what he has been doing.

Looks like somebody got JEALOUS!
Jun 9, 2015 8:47 AM

May 2013
Hooray, Asia healed Issei and then kissed him! That made somebody jealous!
Meanwhile, Rossweisse gets conveniently left behind. Freakin' Loki and his stupid curse.

When Issei goes looking for Vali, he means business.
He really wants to save Rias from the evil in her breas- heart, I mean.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 9, 2015 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
Ishibumi tweeted that this anime original stuff is actually modeled after the Rias in Wonderland side story and that we will get the Volume 8 extra life this season.
Jun 9, 2015 9:42 AM

Apr 2008
Transcend said:
Ishibumi tweeted that this anime original stuff is actually modeled after the Rias in Wonderland side story and that we will get the Volume 8 extra life this season.

Hmmm I see. There may be hope yet then
Jun 9, 2015 12:03 PM

Jan 2008
So just watched the episode and I was surprised about the fake Issei.
Like I started to think if that is another new content or not.

Seems to the comments you all wrote - it is new content.

Actually I don't find it bad. Even as someone who read the LNs (its been a while since I have read them of course, thats why I wasn't sure).

First of all I have mixed feelings about the changes. Not negative way. It is interesting to see what happened to Rias ( as a die-hard Rias fan... this fake Issei).
But I kinda also wanted to watch the animation version what I have read several months in the LNs.
I just have mixed feelings about it.

"Will it sell because of the changes? Will it be that the LN fans won't bother with the current season because of the changes? Does the author of the LN and studio staff itself want to end the animation of Highschool DxD?" Stuff like that.

Sure its original content, but I see it formyself like that:
Issei still have to fight against his own fear, that he can trust another girls again. Also to accept the love from Rias. Meanwhile Rias doesn't know whats wrong with Issei and all that.

Yeah, sure - drama. She will be most likely saved by Rias again. Like S1 end.

But would 'new people who come to this series without reading the LN enjoy it?
I mean, like the Dragon Oppai song who woke him up from his berserk mode or the sudden crazy ecchi way of handling (something like Switch Hime Rias, gaining power with poking nipples)?
I feel like the author used that kind of way to have fun while writing and since its very unique to gain power.

ANYWAY:
I wish more DxD Anime of course. I like what I watch. But kinda wished for the LN.

PS:
Thats not NTR. As a NTR hater, I pretty much know when its NTR and when not.
Jun 10, 2015 9:29 AM

Jun 2013
well interesting
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 10, 2015 10:04 AM

Oct 2008
Good episode.
The plot gets more serious, complex and broad.
4/5.

Jun 10, 2015 10:21 AM

Feb 2014
Damn Rias getting NTR'd in the dimensional gap. SMH to think Rias would become the damaged goods part of the harem. I am dissapoint.
Around and around the cycle goes.
Jun 10, 2015 10:54 AM
Jun 2014
19Pyro90 said:
Damn Rias getting NTR'd in the dimensional gap. SMH to think Rias would become the damaged goods part of the harem. I am dissapoint.

Dude, Rias is not damaged, it's not even NTR. Rias has been hypnotised, kidnapped and taken to the dimensional gap - she was not raped nor did the fake issei do anything sexual to her body. Man, they did not even kiss. They just hugged each other. Don't let your imagination get ahead of you.
Jun 10, 2015 4:31 PM

Oct 2011
Rias OMG Nooooo

I can't wait to see Issei beat the crap out of Loki and save Rias

Dat passionate kiss from Asia <3
Jun 10, 2015 8:02 PM

Jun 2013
This has gotten really good!
Jun 11, 2015 12:07 AM

Jan 2014
>tfw you're out of DXD to watch

Why. I was hesitant to watch anything harem or ecchi related, but..this show, with it's shounen elements and actions are what made me give it a chance, as I love big action scenes. This show is so amazing.

It's made me laugh, drop my jaw in awe and get..excited sometimes. The actual plot is really good and the characters are really interesting, the fights are good too. For someone a bit burnt out over keep up with 8 spring series at once, this reignited my passion to watch something.

I marathoned it in three days. Then I watched the specials and Ovas. Now I'm all outta stuff to watch. I hate waiting..

Whhyyyy! oh, and to comment on the episode, things are getting serious. Poor Issei, right after getting Asia back, this happens.
Jun 11, 2015 2:21 AM

Apr 2008
Jaytr13 said:

Why. I was hesitant to watch anything harem or ecchi related, but..this show, with it's shounen elements and actions are what made me give it a chance, as I love big action scenes. This show is so amazing.

It's made me laugh, drop my jaw in awe and get..excited sometimes. The actual plot is really good and the characters are really interesting, the fights are good too. For someone a bit burnt out over keep up with 8 spring series at once, this reignited my passion to watch something.

I marathoned it in three days. Then I watched the specials and Ovas. Now I'm all outta stuff to watch. I hate waiting..

Whhyyyy! oh, and to comment on the episode, things are getting serious. Poor Issei, right after getting Asia back, this happens.

You should try the novels then. It only gets better and better.
Jun 11, 2015 2:57 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jaytr13 said:

Oh, I definitely will. More DevilsXDames is always good. Who's your favorite character?
Jun 11, 2015 3:16 AM

Apr 2008
Jaytr13 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh, I definitely will. More DevilsXDames is always good. Who's your favorite character?

Among the men it has to be Sairaorg. That man is simply INSPIRING as fuck. With the girls it's really not as easy XD I''ve got multiple favorites XD
Jun 11, 2015 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Jaytr13 said:

Among the men it has to be Sairaorg. That man is simply INSPIRING as fuck. With the girls it's really not as easy XD I''ve got multiple favorites XD

Oh yeah he's like the demon version of Bruce Lee essentially. For me, if it's a guy OTHER than Issei, it's probably Sirzechs-sama. Guys the leader of the fucking Satans and is cool as fuck, part of the coolest fucking demon household to ever exist.

Fucking blew Issei's mind with that "boost Rias's breast" idea, and is followed around by a wife in a maid outfit so you KNOW he know's what's up with Issei's antics, he's cool with that shit.

If it's a girl, I gotta agree. I like a LOT of the women.
Jun 11, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2008
Jaytr13 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh yeah he's like the demon version of Bruce Lee essentially. For me, if it's a guy OTHER than Issei, it's probably Sirzechs-sama. Guys the leader of the fucking Satans and is cool as fuck, part of the coolest fucking demon household to ever exist.

Fucking blew Issei's mind with that "boost Rias's breast" idea, and is followed around by a wife in a maid outfit so you KNOW he know's what's up with Issei's antics, he's cool with that shit.

If it's a girl, I gotta agree. I like a LOT of the women.

Sirzechs has an even cooler moment in the novels so yes he's a good choice too. Azazel is pretty solid too And one has to give special mention to freakin Ddraig man.
Jun 11, 2015 3:04 PM

Jun 2015
charbchillin said:
this was awesome

but issei got NTR'd by his evil self i laughed for hella long at that scene
YOU LAUGHED!?!! OMG I SCREAMED XD that was horrible my heart cant take it my friend :(
Jun 11, 2015 5:41 PM

Aug 2014
This bed is too big! O.o

but anyway wtf is this episode? They totally changed everything not even the story but everything in this episode did not happen in LN :|

I don't like where it is going :|

RarestProGamer said:
Rias isn't that weak that she can't even tell the difference in fake or real issei.
Cutting down the plot, fast pacing is okayish but chaning the plot to something this messed up is non-tolerable

that ^

I am starting to wonder if they changed anything in season 1 or 2?
I started reading LN after I loved season 1 and 2 anime, but I never read first 4 volumes... maybe they were even better than anime. Same as volumes 5-7 are better than season 3 BorN...

Transcend said:

oh? didn't read that wonderland

ps. at least I like how girly Rias acted with this finger on her lips before bath scene ;]
Thyriad-oPPailovJun 11, 2015 8:37 PM
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jun 11, 2015 5:49 PM

Apr 2008
Thyriad-oPPailov said:
This bed is too big! O.o

but anyway wtf is this episode? They totally changed everything not even the story but everything in this episode did not happen in LN :|

I don't like where it is going :|

The bed is not big at all given how many girls are around Issei
Jun 11, 2015 6:43 PM

Apr 2014
For fuck sake I've been waiting for Rossweisse or Venerana eyecatcher since they're first apprearance and what I got in this episode is O-Panties Sister eyecatcher..
Jun 11, 2015 8:29 PM

Nov 2012
I feel like this season could go 24 episodes, and the pacing of each and every other episode feels off for some reason. Although it is an enjoyable series and this episode was interesting.

can't wait to see what happens between Vali and the Red Dragon
Jun 12, 2015 1:05 AM
Jan 2014
Well i think that this is an interesting way to develop the story this anime has offered us.
To all the so called "LN- Purists"

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 13, 2015 1:22 AM

Sep 2013
Too much fucking drama. The first time I wished for a filler.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jun 13, 2015 7:22 AM

Sep 2014
Xynic said:

It is pretty much a filler.
Jun 13, 2015 7:27 AM

Apr 2008
Xynic said:

This IS the Filler
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

135 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 9:51 AM

» The last three episodes are filler

5hyguy - Feb 24

16 by adityakush_477 »»
Mar 28, 12:10 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

341 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

175 by DoryWinter »»
Nov 22, 2023 2:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.