Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 1, 2015 9:52 AM

May 2015
Been in search of this for a little, very new to anime but have recently got hooked on the first one I got into (Freezing). Watched both seasons and all the manga there is. Now I'm in need of a new one! What I like most is the how the lead woman such as Satellizer comes off as that cold quiet type who has the feminine look to her but others are scared of, then she warms up as the story goes along. I don't mind the weak male pro as long as him and and the strong female have a close/romantic relationship, and some harem as well. I guess what I'm looking for exactly are as follows;

One that has that Satellizer character (strong, feminine, doesn't have that usual childish drawing look); One that is typically of the sci-fi-action sort but open to others as that is really the only one I got into; One with both harem and ecchi but the story won't continue to stay attached to a nude seen that happened the page before and stays serious/some what dramatic after the comic relief.

It's clear to see what I'm looking for! You guys know a lot more than I do I'm sure so I would love all the help, thanks!
Jun 1, 2015 9:56 AM

Mar 2008
Cross Ange?
Jun 1, 2015 9:56 AM

May 2015
Black Lagoon
Jun 1, 2015 9:57 AM

Jan 2013
Claymore
Jun 1, 2015 9:57 AM

Jul 2013
I don't know if this is a good example but maybe Bakemonogatari? Senjougahara is a pretty 'strong' female.
Jun 1, 2015 10:35 AM

Oct 2014
7 Seeds - It's an absolute must-read. Never mind having a strong female lead, it has some of the best character writing you will ever seen within the medium.

Basara by the same author is also excellent.
Jun 1, 2015 10:56 AM

May 2015
SightScreen said:
7 Seeds - It's an absolute must-read. Never mind having a strong female lead, it has some of the best character writing you will ever seen within the medium.

Basara by the same author is also excellent.

Looks quite interesting and has quite a bit of content! Gonna give it a go right now!
Jun 1, 2015 1:08 PM

May 2012
Seirei no Moribito
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Nijuu Mensou no Musume
Juuni Kokuki - takes heroine a while to become "strong;" be patient
Dennou Coil - "Isako" may just be ten, but she's still strong
Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 (not Mirai, though she gets better, but Mari)
Shion no Ou
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (especially Homura)
Cross Game
Jun 1, 2015 1:11 PM

Sep 2013
Ghost in the shell
Serial experiments lain
Ergo proxy
Paprika
Aku no hana
Alice said:
Cross Ange?

Cross Ange!
Jun 1, 2015 2:03 PM

Sep 2014
Ghost in the Shell and Black Lagoon

The Major and Revy kick the ass of every single female character
Jun 2, 2015 12:36 AM
May 2013
Strain: Strategic Armored Infantry (review) is a mecha-anime where the MC is a cold/quiet girl, envied and ridiculed by others throughout the show. Pretty good plot too... it got me hooked from the very first episode.
Jun 2, 2015 4:21 AM
Mar 2014
Rose of Versailles is one of the best in this regard.

More topics from this board

» Planning to watch Sousou no Frieren

WitchDoc - 9 hours ago

8 by r3v3l3v3l »»
2 hours ago

» Anime similar to live-action action movies?

Skuletor - 4 hours ago

0 by Skuletor »»
4 hours ago

» ใ€Œ ๐œ—โ„˜ ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐ž/๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐œ—โ„˜ ใ€(โ€โ› ึŠ โ›โ€ž)โ™ก

RabbitS- - Apr 10

18 by Reina__ »»
5 hours ago

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
6 hours ago

» Looking for girls in a certain outfit

Nagi_Karman - 8 hours ago

0 by Nagi_Karman »»
8 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.