Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 1, 2015 7:20 AM

Mar 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Trentor11 said:

Being the grandson of Makarov doesn't put leadership in his blood. Gildarts doesn't scream leadership either

What's with people thinking power=leadership

And yet that's exactly how Erza got put as termporary master. Because she scared people aka POWER. Not because she earned it or deserved it. Double Standard much?

Except we have seen Erza rally and lead numerous times. And leave a strong impression on the Council Makarov and the guild as a whole. As he stated its more than just having power. Thats not a double standard. You might make that same statement for others but not in a good way to represent the guild in a high fashion

Your dislike of said character has always been evident and its clouding your judgement. You're honestly going to try and convince that anyone other than Makarov and Laxus(and I'm still being lenient on him) is a better fit?

No
Jun 1, 2015 7:20 AM

Jun 2013
Aw...Natsu's and Happy's face at opening Page when they find their House! X3
And Lucy really should Expected Natsu and Happy arrive unexpected to her House..at Any Time! XD

O_o...Natsu...have to say if Lucy really Kicked your ass for That you deserved it for getting that Eyeful...I am actually Jealous.

LOL!!! GRAY IS GETTING THE MAN TEASING!!! XD He Lived with Juvia a Year..what did he Expect!? OH those rumors tough.

Ah..FAIRY TAIL RUMBLE!!! XD NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE FAIRY TAIL!!!....Who can...Control...this Bunch....Sigh...7th Master has been chose hasn't it... It is Erza... Well she is shocked it seems about it.

And Mest Returns...and he has erased his existence from Guilds Memories? Did not expect that. AND MAKAROV IS WHAT!!?!?!?!! SAVE HIM!!! WTH!?!?!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 1, 2015 7:27 AM
Jan 2014
Seeing Erza nominated made me cringe a little. So,she is guildmaster solely because she can intimidate the beasts of the guild? She does have some rather good leadership skills and she knows how to rally,but eh, to me she is more appropriate to lead attacks against the guild's enemies,not to commandeer fairy tail. Plus,she lacks the maturity for the job.

Oh well,at least it's temporary. I imagine that once Makarov,Laxus and the thunder tribe rejoin the guild,they are going to elect the eighth guild master. Erza is just a placeholder in the end. The manga is nearing it's end. Makarov surely will find his successor soon,the running gag has ran it's course. I imagine that Laxus will get elected...if he accepts the title. Wouldn't be surprised if caracter development leads him to refuse it.

What intrigues me is this empire that is the name of the next chapter. It looks like it's related to Makarov's disappearance. Maybe they captured him because of Lumen historie?

hello09Jun 1, 2015 7:36 AM
Jun 1, 2015 7:39 AM

Nov 2011
I wouldn't mind Erza being a temporary Guild Master though. I kinda think Laxus or Gildarts will make a better choice. However, still hoping they find Markov or when he returns.
Jun 1, 2015 7:42 AM

Aug 2014
I'm happy Doranbolt got back, I really like that character.

And Erza becoming guild master was IT. However, it's obvious that if Makarov gets back, he will become GM again; but if he doesn't, then we can wait for Laxus.

If Evangelion were Rokka no Yuusha the seventh would be Shinji.
Jun 1, 2015 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
One of the only times where I actually liked Erza being a Mary Sue.
Jun 1, 2015 9:21 AM

Oct 2013
I was hoping for Mira or Laxus to be the 7th master, damn.
Jun 1, 2015 9:22 AM

Apr 2008
Nuvi said:

You and me both my friend. Oh well at least with this Erza's screentime will be drastically reduced.
Jun 1, 2015 9:29 AM
May 2015
I love it! GRUVIA rules!!!!! They just totally fit together, and all those rumors are hilarious but in reality she just moved in and refused to leave XD
I can't say that I am disappointed at Erza being the seventh master (a part of my rational being knew that she would have likely become the master) but kind of wanted a stupid twist in the plot and Happy would be master (I can't not love that cat)

Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next one
Jun 1, 2015 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
I still didn't see Laxus... im waiting.
Jun 1, 2015 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
Well, nothing surprising here, still I liked that.
Makarov in trouble, ha? Hope this arc will be much longer than this amazingly short episode with Avatar. And still waiting for Laxus to come back!
Jun 1, 2015 9:51 AM
May 2015
I'm really REALLY disappointed.
Erza don't deserve it.
Jun 1, 2015 9:52 AM
May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Nuvi said:

You and me both my friend. Oh well at least with this Erza's screentime will be drastically reduced.

Totally agreed. Please, she has nothing to be an good guildmaster, even Natsu would be better.
Jun 1, 2015 9:58 AM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
Nuvi said:

Do
you
honestly
believe
that?

Its Because She's Erza. She will guildmaster at frontlines.
Jun 1, 2015 10:00 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

Do
you
honestly
believe
that?

Its Because She's Erza. She will guildmaster at frontlines.

I can fuckin dream man! Don't shatter my hopes like that
Jun 1, 2015 10:07 AM

Dec 2014
What does laxus have anything to do with being the guildmaster? He is just machoman, bully all around. Guild master is not the most powerful. They need to lead the guild and care for all its members.They need to be able to talk to other guilds and government. Erza has the respect of everyone. She led people countless times and put her life on line for the guild. She is the perfect fit.
Jun 1, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2013
And of course everyone has their own opinion, on who the next master should be. I personally think she'll be temporally (maybe idk), and I would like her to have less screen time. Make her appear hear and there, but let the action to someone else.
Jun 1, 2015 10:19 AM

May 2010
HAHAHAHA!!!! GO ERZA!!!!! (๑•ㅂ•)و✧

And honestly, Erza would be a awesome Guild Master - even if it is temporarily (≧∀≦) but we also have to remember that's she's like them too - getting into fights - if they provoke her and also make her drop her strawberry cake ( ̄∇ ̄")
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Jun 1, 2015 10:20 AM

Apr 2008
cenkiss said:
What does laxus have anything to do with being the guildmaster? He is just machoman, bully all around. Guild master is not the most powerful. They need to lead the guild and care for all its members.They need to be able to talk to other guilds and government. Erza has the respect of everyone. She led people countless times and put her life on line for the guild. She is the perfect fit.

Respect? There was nothing but fear in this chapter. Also care for its members? Wow Erza SURE CARED ABOUT JUVIA THEN DIDN'T SHE? OH wait.
Jun 1, 2015 10:38 AM

Aug 2014
metsujin said:
And of course everyone has their own opinion, on who the next master should be. I personally think she'll be temporally (maybe idk), and I would like her to have less screen time. Make her appear hear and there, but let the action to someone else.

Laxus Laxus
Jun 1, 2015 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
cenkiss said:

Respect? There was nothing but fear in this chapter. Also care for its members? Wow Erza SURE CARED ABOUT JUVIA THEN DIDN'T SHE? OH wait.

She "hesitates", and than Mest comes in and says she's the only one that can do it. Believe me, I would've liked (personally of course) Laxus, but since he's nowhere to be found, that's out of the way. Gildarts, even if he was there, he would have left, because that's how he is. Mira, she would probably pick Erza too. Also Makarov mentions that, if he needed to retire (at that time), Laxus (when he was still a dick), couldn't be the one, because he didn't care much about his comrades, and Erza was to young for this, of course that's eight years ago. So if Laxus was there, he would've probably be the master, since he is not, Erza is the next obvious choice.
metsujinJun 1, 2015 10:41 AM
Jun 1, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2008
One instance in a series of 400+ chapters does not make a person. If it did, then lets all remember that Laxus nearly killed all of Magnolia before attempting to redeem himself. Or that Natsu ditched the entire guild, leaving behind a useless letter basically going "IMA GO TRAIN! SEE YA FKERS!" But you're going to ignore that because you're adamant on not finding any flaws in Natsu.

At least being an Erza fan, I still find flaws in every character and don't ignore them. Including Erza.

Completely disregarding all a character's done in the past in other arcs and just concentrating on the fact that they didn't check up on someone as evidence that they don't deserve to be guildmaster is sad.

At this moment, no one in the guild is actually good enough to be guild master, including Erza, Laxus and Mira. But at least give proper reasoning instead of being hung up on "SHE DIDNT CHECK UP ON JUVIA! SHE'S THE WORST!". It wasn't Erza's responsibility to be Juvia's emotional clutch to begin with. Juvia's character was fucked over at the start of the Avatar arc and it was her own fault.
Jun 1, 2015 10:50 AM

Mar 2014
Durekan said:
Darklight0303 said:

Totally agreed. Please, she has nothing to be an good guildmaster, even Natsu would be better.

Give a good logical reason on how Natsu would be better. Your opinions on Erza doesn't change the fact shes qualified and capable. If you want to suggest Natsu go ahead and that way I can list days on end why he's not a fit
TheGrandSage23Jun 1, 2015 10:55 AM
Jun 1, 2015 10:55 AM

Aug 2014
sarroush said:
One instance in a series of 400+ chapters does not make a person. If it did, then lets all remember that Laxus nearly killed all of Magnolia before attempting to redeem himself. Or that Natsu ditched the entire guild, leaving behind a useless letter basically going "IMA GO TRAIN! SEE YA FKERS!" But you're going to ignore that because you're adamant on not finding any flaws in Natsu.

At least being an Erza fan, I still find flaws in every character and don't ignore them. Including Erza.

Completely disregarding all a character's done in the past in other arcs and just concentrating on the fact that they didn't check up on someone as evidence that they don't deserve to be guildmaster is sad.

At this moment, no one in the guild is actually good enough to be guild master, including Erza, Laxus and Mira. But at least give proper reasoning instead of being hung up on "SHE DIDNT CHECK UP ON JUVIA! SHE'S THE WORST!". It wasn't Erza's responsibility to be Juvia's emotional clutch to begin with. Juvia's character was fucked over at the start of the Avatar arc and it was her own fault.

its ok, Laxus is better than erza
Jun 1, 2015 11:04 AM

Jul 2007
TheGrandSage23 said:
Durekan said:

Give a good logical reason on how Natsu would be better. Your opinions on Erza doesn't change the fact shes qualified and capable. If you want to suggest Natsu go ahead and that way I can list days on end why he's not a fit

Natsu actually cares about people instead of leading Juvia around or threatening people into listening to him like Erza.

Literally the only worse person for GM would have been Gray.
Jun 1, 2015 11:07 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

Natsu actually cares about people instead of leading Juvia around or threatening people into listening to him like Erza.

Literally the only worse person for GM would have been Gray.

Oh god that WOULD be even worse
Jun 1, 2015 11:16 AM
Jun 2015
Erza as the seventh guild master was the most sensible choice given the situation, but I found it to be too bland and predictable. The entire chapter builds up to Erza being chosen, and I was disappointed when it happened. The only upside is that there is a small chance that she won't have as much screentime, giving other characters a chance to show off their prowess, like Elfman or Cana, who never really had a chance to shine. However, if Erza is at the frontlines, and knowing her that's a realistic possibility, it would just show that she is unsuited for the role. All we can do is wait for the eight and hopefully final guild master.
Jun 1, 2015 12:01 PM
May 2015
TheGrandSage23 said:
Durekan said:

In fact you're right. Natsu wouldn't be an good guildmaster too. It was emotional point with no logic, I'm sorry for that.

But it doesn't change the fact she's not the best for guildmaster too.

The reasons:
- She's not political at all, she can talk with some people, but can't have the contact with other guilds, too much reserved. A guildmaster need to be political. That's the reason why I thin Gildarts wouldn't be an good guildmaster too.
- People don't respect her, they fear her. Between respect and fear has a huge apot.
- She sacrificed Juvia health in order to take down Avatar. A guildmaster could do that with no problem, but no the guildmaster of Fairy Tail. They prefer to die than make a friend suffer.
-She stop some fights, like in this chap, but in others she made part of it. Like in the bar in GMG.
-She don't have any personality to do the paper work, and do all that stuff. She's wild, and that's really good, but not combine with the guildmaster.

Still there other reasons, but my point is, the best members to be the guildmaster are Laxus and Mira. If Laxus isn't there, why not Mira? She's really more capable in all that aspect. She's political, she never showed to sacrifice anyone, she never be part of fights, and can do all paper work. And if it to stop a fight with fear, everyone knows she can be REALLY fearsome.
Jun 1, 2015 12:02 PM
Mar 2015
LoyalRoyal415 said:
Erza as the seventh guild master was the most sensible choice given the situation, but I found it to be too bland and predictable. The entire chapter builds up to Erza being chosen, and I was disappointed when it happened. The only upside is that there is a small chance that she won't have as much screentime, giving other characters a chance to show off their prowess, like Elfman or Cana, who never really had a chance to shine. However, if Erza is at the frontlines, and knowing her that's a realistic possibility, it would just show that she is unsuited for the role. All we can do is wait for the eight and hopefully final guild master.

Again its just temporary

Ezra is a main character and the guildmaster has to stay put so that not good fit for her. Its important that the guildmaster is capable of protecting their guild. We know Ezra has that power. She is composed and well mannered so it will easy for her accept the position and be well received by the council. Elfman and cana are not ready for something like this.

This might be were Markov kicks the bucket. This feels like it could be. If Ezra is stuck at guild keeping things situated their, Then Laxus get to be the guest star party member for the arc and get her screentime.

I know this is a bit far down the lane but would their be time for another S class exam? It bugged me awful when Naruto never had a chance to toke the test again fairly. Natsu's team is s class in all but rank
Jun 1, 2015 12:09 PM
May 2015
Give chapter 9/10 for humor, nostalgia moments, and twist at the end with mesh entering... Kinda want some action that is not fodder related and some real character develop as oppose to jokes or general crying in the future.

Natsu had a naked lucy in a new position.....

Wait.... Was that FINALLY a blush?!

I might die....

nah........ I'm not going to get excited until he grows up and actually does something...... Which will probably happen offscreen IF it ever happens...

...Do we need to explain to natsu about what certain parts of his body are used for????

We have had lots of throwbacks to the original chapters on the last few releases..... It is pretty cool but if hiro does it too much........... It can be a bit predictable/boring... This chapter was good with the throwbacks.

Let's be real about Erza stopping the fight...... because nobody squashed her cake for her to get involved.

I like erza as the gm because it could give her more character development. She hasn't had serious development since the temple of heaven thing. So as she works on being a leader plus could be a bonus. potential stuff if hiro writes it well such as with Jellal and the LH could be good too. And her fights were getting boring so maybe we will get to see other people develop by taking her place. And now she is in a position where winning a fight cuz she is erza will actually be a good thing.

Foreshadowed with erza being called queen of fairies

I want to see Jellal. And cobra and Kinana. And angel and yukihino. Erza and mesh - make it happen

Did anyone see Lucy's face when Mira got hit? Then erza face of horror owned Lucy's mad expression but it reminded me of how lucy acted when Mira got hit in the beginning.... Lucy's personality has changed. She might still cry but she is quicker to become aggressive.

I get confused when I see lisanna, I think she is lucy from before but lisana is like the new Mira..... Maybe Mira will take erza place in team natsu? She devil and demon slayer...... Could be good. Maybe to find laxus..... Miraxus all the way!

Side note: Nali fans rejoice-she actually talked to natsu!

Where is my sexy laxus? Hate it when you aren't in the panel for my eyes to feast on....... Did that make me sound creepy?... O.o

Why is nobody's mentioning him? What is he and thunder others? Chopped liver?????

Elf man..... You let Ever go!!!!! Be a man and get her back...... Then maybe we will see laxus.

Gray........ Really? Make and decision to either run away when you see juvia or make her your girl...... Cuz asking to get nailed..... I mean asking for nails....... Only encourages her..... So stop complaining.

Hahahaha the man jokes!!! Gray tried to play it off....... Cool...... :P

Loke's random entrance was a throwback.

Gajeel is hilarious.......

Maybe also get more development of Gajeel, mesh, and/or other members with erza busy

Mesh coming out at the end makes me excited..... Plot twist coming up!
Jun 1, 2015 1:10 PM
Jun 2015
trump54 said:
LoyalRoyal415 said:

Again its just temporary

Ezra is a main character and the guildmaster has to stay put so that not good fit for her. Its important that the guildmaster is capable of protecting their guild. We know Ezra has that power. She is composed and well mannered so it will easy for her accept the position and be well received by the council. Elfman and cana are not ready for something like this.

This might be were Markov kicks the bucket. This feels like it could be. If Ezra is stuck at guild keeping things situated their, Then Laxus get to be the guest star party member for the arc and get her screentime.

I know this is a bit far down the lane but would their be time for another S class exam? It bugged me awful when Naruto never had a chance to toke the test again fairly. Natsu's team is s class in all but rank

I agree Elfman and Cana would be unsuited for guildmaster. I just meant that I would like to see them, and others, have more opportunities to have badass fights, because it seems like Erza takes all of the good fight. We know that she is capable and strong, so it would be nice to see other characters have some development as well.

I don't really think Makarov will die. I don't think he will be the guildmaster again, because that would kind of be overkill. Plus, Mashima doesn't kill off major characters.

I doubt there would be another S class exam, mainly because it would be too repetitive, which sucks because there are so many characters that are ready for S class.
Jun 1, 2015 1:13 PM

Apr 2013
Loved when Loke came out of nowhere for the bawl. Good old nostalgia chapter lots of call backs to chapter 2 I was laughing for most of it.
Jun 1, 2015 1:17 PM
Jun 2015
Durekan said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

In fact you're right. Natsu wouldn't be an good guildmaster too. It was emotional point with no logic, I'm sorry for that.

The reasons:
- She's not political at all, she can talk with some people, but can't have the contact with other guilds, too much reserved. A guildmaster need to be political. That's the reason why I thin Gildarts wouldn't be an good guildmaster too.
- People don't respect her, they fear her. Between respect and fear has a huge apot.
- She sacrificed Juvia health in order to take down Avatar. A guildmaster could do that with no problem, but no the guildmaster of Fairy Tail. They prefer to die than make a friend suffer.
-She stop some fights, like in this chap, but in others she made part of it. Like in the bar in GMG.
-She don't have any personality to do the paper work, and do all that stuff. She's wild, and that's really good, but not combine with the guildmaster.

Still there other reasons, but my point is, the best members to be the guildmaster are Laxus and Mira. If Laxus isn't there, why not Mira? She's really more capable in all that aspect. She's political, she never showed to sacrifice anyone, she never be part of fights, and can do all paper work. And if it to stop a fight with fear, everyone knows she can be REALLY fearsome.

I think Mira's personality is not suited for being a leader. When the guild gets out of hand, she is more the type to allow it to happen and watch fondly, which is what she does in this chapter. I'm not a fan of Erza as guildmaster either. Gildarts is too nomadic. The only two that I would be okay with as guild master is Makarov and Laxus. Since this seventh guild master is most likely temporary, there's still a chance that this might happen.
Jun 1, 2015 1:18 PM

Feb 2012
We all know the 7th is Naruto, Erza can fuck otta here.

RIP Laxus and Mira.
Jun 1, 2015 1:21 PM

Aug 2014
Ramkec said:

You're golden lol.
Jun 1, 2015 1:39 PM

Mar 2015
Ramkec said:

Lol.

The part where everyone were gossiping was the best. xD
Jun 1, 2015 2:37 PM

Feb 2014
Yeah whatever, even Erza's "plot" armor on work again even when she was not fighting.XD
This is what i am scared of, i hope it's only temporary. Really, Erza??? not that i dislike her, mind you, it's just she didn't really suit it, something like this what make me disappointed with author, he have a chance to make other character shines yet he wasted it like this. Know what, probably Erza will take a backseat role for a moment and Mira, Lissana, or the others will have their moment, i don't put too much hope on it though, considering the author.
Jun 1, 2015 3:06 PM

Mar 2014
Durekan said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

The reasons:

1) "shes not political at all" Surely you meant that to be a joke besides showing her having ties to other guilds and the council.. "a guild master needs to be political" funny you say that when Makarov pretty much gives the council the middle finger in every meeting he goes to. Nice try

2) "people don't respect they fear her" cut the BS. Erza is literally one of the most respected members in the series. By the council the guild and the common populace. They kiss the ground she walks on and had the fans literally in tears during Pandemonium. If you're going to make an argument don't try to bs something especially a common fact. Erza is highly respected and regarded which is why she was nominated as a wizard saint at barely 20 years of age. Can't believe you actually got the gall to say that. FT themselves would facepalm at your argument

3) "She sacrificed Juvia's health" another fail point. Juvia being sick was her own fault. Quit despicting Juvia as a victim when she did nothing but sulk and boo hoo her eyes out. Lucy cried when Natsu left. She sucked it up and moved on. Which is why Juvia has no growth. Erza isn't responsible for being Juvia's shoulder to cry on. There was no need to get her involve nor inform her.

4) Her getting into a comedic bar fight in GMG does your argument no good considering Makarov has participated in brawls before and with other guild masters and Mira has actually encouraged them. Please

5) "she doesn't have any personality to do paper work" bullshit "she's wild" That's a joke right? Do you know Erza's characterization or are you getting her mixed with Natsu? Erza is mature enough to do paperwork. I'd actually say more than Makarov who would more than likely say "fuck that"

6) Laxus? And why is that? If you're going to list Erza's flaws in an attempt to bring down her necayse she was logically given the position let's be reminded of Fighting Festival. Didn't think so. Your arguments for Mira only has one point in that she could do the paperwork.

However you're doing more telling than showing. Just like situations for Mira and Gildarts. All we see Mira do is bartend/model/being Fairy Tail's cheerleader. We are TOLD she's the right hand of Makarov but we are never SHOWN. I'd argue the same with Laxus. Sure he can be the leader of three people but can he take responsibility for an entire guild. I even said Gray was a dumb choice and he's my favorite character. Why? Because he's obviously not suited and neither is Natsu. I'd make Lucy the guild master before those two

It makes complete as to why she's the 7th. Your cons with her can be cons with Gildarts Mira Laxus and Makarov himself
Jun 1, 2015 3:10 PM
Apr 2014
That gossip tho.

So Erza's going to be the (temp) guild master?
Would have preferred it to be someone else....
Jun 1, 2015 3:13 PM
May 2015
This will lead to a pointless flame war. If you don't like that Erza is GM that's fine. Everyone has different opinions. However making up bs like saying "Erza is respected(when she clearly is)" and bashing her character because your character didn't get the position is pathetic. Like her or hate her she is qualified to being the GM. And it does make sense. Call it predictable if you want but the same argument could be made for Mira or Laxus. Besides the situation is probably temporary so again we have people with their underwear too tight.

But then again this is MAL. Can't expect worse. Well there's 4chan and Narutoforums I guess
Jun 1, 2015 3:51 PM

May 2015
this chapter was amazing!!!!!
Erza is the 7th guild master. And Doranbolt/Mest is back, now i'm believe he's real fairy tail's mage
Jun 1, 2015 5:16 PM
Apr 2011
Why didn't they just give leadership back to Macao? lol
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 1, 2015 5:23 PM
May 2015
Has this empire ever been mentioned before?
Jun 1, 2015 5:28 PM

Aug 2014
This chapter is full of nostalgia-feels all over it! Reminds me of few earlier chapters of Fairy Tail.
Ah, Lucy fanservice scenes took like 3-4 pages? Mashima's going all out! xD

WHERE IS LUXUS?! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE 7TH GUILD MASTER HERE!!
Jun 1, 2015 7:50 PM
Sep 2014
trump54 said:
Wow juvia is crazy, iswear if she and grays genders were reverse everyone would hate her

I... I never thought about that, but you're absolutely right .-. if it was a stalker guy then everyone would hate him... that's funny, but yeah, Juvia is kinda crazy.
Good chapter! A lot of parallels from the first chapters, that was nostalgic and also very funny :')
Hmmm, I like Erza as a GM but I would've rather had Laxus. However, since we don't know where he is, I think Erza is the better choice.
I wonder what happened with Lumen Histoire?

Jun 1, 2015 8:01 PM

Aug 2014
Chierii said:
That gossip tho.

So Erza's going to be the (temp) guild master?
Would have preferred it to be someone else....

Yeah, until they find Makarov I assume..
Jun 2, 2015 1:08 AM

Jan 2013
Good old Fairy Tail, I laughed with the story that the others were making about Gray and Juvia.

And that Lisanna was super cute.
Jun 2, 2015 4:22 AM

May 2015
Crips said:
I still didn't see Laxus... im waiting.

U and me both I wonder where he is? Probably training with the thunder legion ever since what happened at Tartarus when he was too weak to fully protect his friends
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 2, 2015 4:24 AM

May 2015
isvak said:
I'm happy Doranbolt got back, I really like that character.

And Erza becoming guild master was IT. However, it's obvious that if Makarov gets back, he will become GM again; but if he doesn't, then we can wait for Laxus.

His name is Mest now but do t feel bad even he is confused with all these name and memory changes
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
Jun 2, 2015 4:27 AM

May 2015
sarroush said:
trump54 said:

Calm down, this next arc will be about Lexus being guildmaster is basically his birthright. Remember he went on a journey to become strong enough to always protect what he cares about most. Seeing how natsu has up the ante in powerlevels he must be doing some serious trainning

Lol what?
You do not have a birthright to be guildmaster. It's not something you're born into. This isn't like being a king. Makarov won't make Laxus the next guildmaster because he was 'born' into it. He'll make him guildmaster (if he does) because he believes Laxus has proven himself capable.

It's not exactly birthright more so it's in his blood he is kinda a born leader and after what happened with gildarts unless he changes his mind when gramps is about to die Laxus will be Guildmaster then Natsu when he is a lot older and more mature and then someone else part of the next generation
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.