Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2015 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn, what a sad ending. His hatred and inferiority complex drove him this far, only for him to die. There's a lot of symbolism to nitpick at, but I really like how they showed all of the character's moving on especially Ryo's sister. I think from the first chapter the ending would be something like this, but I still hoped for an ending where Ryo lived -- but ironically when he started to become better in a moral sense he in contrast became weaker physically. The thing that kept pushing him was his hatred, and when he started losing that he was in a slump...
Aug 1, 2015 12:58 PM

Dec 2011
I knew that this would happen but i didnt want to accept it. He knew that he was marching to his death but he would win against death. Truly a fitting ending for such a villain. Deep down he was a good guy but for all those year he was hidding behind violence but in the end he started to remember the happiness that life can offer and that made him realise all the harm he has caused during his journey. What a magnificent ending, i couldnt see a more fitting end.
Never ending nightmare!
Oct 1, 2015 10:32 AM
May 2012
Beautiful ending for Ryo.
Nov 1, 2015 2:25 AM

Apr 2014
the ending killed me šŸ˜¢

it's just the same as texhnloyze
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Jan 29, 2016 6:40 PM
Aug 2008
Ebrietas said:
The last arc and ending were absolutely terrible. The double trouble retards were insultingly stupid, if the author was trying to conclude his work by shitting all over it he did an EXCELLENT job.

Yeah... Ever since this new shit author took over this manga from original author, since chapter 200+, it turned into pile of shit. That guy completely destroyed this beautiful work.
Mar 20, 2016 5:25 PM
Oct 2009
This manga turned to trash.

Complete tonal shift.
May 11, 2016 12:59 AM
Jun 2015
This was a true lesson on the ups and downs in life and how they are dealt with. From the bout with sugawara to the beating at club thistle, it was shown how ambition can rise like an elevator with no destination and then take you back to the 1st floor without you even knowing. This story really grasped my attention because i can relate to the main character. I didnt kill my parents haha, but i am by no means a good guy and i dont do well with other poeple because im always angry. If ryo would have made it home and lived i think this story would have inspired me more than anything that could possibly inspire someone. The ending sufficed but i just cant stand who he was killed by and furthermore, those retards called an ambulance... He should have stayed with the retards or just kept there phone. Sugawaras purpose died in the woods and he has to find a new way to live. I did enjoy the ride very much.. Even to the bitter end. I guess its all up to you know tokichi
Aug 21, 2016 12:44 AM

Feb 2016
Miyata said:
Ebrietas said:
The last arc and ending were absolutely terrible. The double trouble retards were insultingly stupid, if the author was trying to conclude his work by shitting all over it he did an EXCELLENT job.

Yeah... Ever since this new shit author took over this manga from original author, since chapter 200+, it turned into pile of shit. That guy completely destroyed this beautiful work.

True... so sad that a masterpiece and a so different manga turned into this shonen dump thing. Well... there will always be the first 14 volumes that were pure gold.
Oct 24, 2016 7:52 PM
Apr 2014
Honestly the whole manga was fine to me but this ending was just so upsetting and random, i didn't really like the retarded brothers arc but it didn't care, we still had the pretty art and the other characters were still there, but man this ending... I just can't believe it, I'm going to forget about it a create an other one in my mind.
Nov 15, 2016 4:45 AM

Sep 2013
Fuckk man I really wanted to have a happy ending. But I guess Ryo really doesn't deserve it....

Rest in peace you magnificent bastard
DatMizNov 15, 2016 4:53 AM
Jan 31, 2017 6:08 PM

Feb 2015
Ryo did a lot of shit in his life, but after all he endured he should've got his GE.
Mar 22, 2017 12:02 AM
Jul 2016
I dont think k I'll finish this. It got soooo bad right after the red and blue monkey arc. Even that one was just okay but in the last like 120 when he became weak it was just sad. Lost his edge. I'll always remember him as a great villain but I don't want someone elses writing to ruin this for me.
Jun 1, 2017 2:24 PM
May 2017
I've finished the manga about a week ago. I cried for like 15 minutes straight when the dude died. Just seeing him in the last pages alone on the ground with the ant on him, calling bullshit to the stuff that are told about death. He became my favorite character, I don't care if he's being hated.
Aug 2, 2017 8:07 PM
Jul 2013
Yo I don't understand MAL says it has 338 chapters but Kissmanga only has up to 331 (131 after the new author took over) and Mangafox ends it on 334 (134) what am I missing here exactly?

Also yeah the manga was great until the new guy took over so many things unanswered, he closed paths that we did not care about like the guy he bit the nose off from the beginning?

We wanted to see Sugawara on his feet against Ryo again, we wanted to see his sister getting better, we didn't want Team Rocket after him like what the fuck?
Rec
Jan 7, 2018 5:14 PM
Jun 2016
If the new author wanted a sad ending, he should have let the sister be captured by them. Not sure if he'd have the capacity to write something about 2 angry retards holding a a vulnerable schizophrenic girl hostage, but still, it would end up in her death before Ryo could get to her. That would be a "no good deed goes unpunished" ending, and it would be fitting that a monster would loose what he held dear by helping someone.
Jul 6, 2022 2:31 PM
Dec 2021
Fantastic manga. Unfortunately he died. I wanted him to live, he was very hot and nice.
Oct 17, 2022 7:12 PM
Mar 2022
Wholesome ending. The only question was: If that's how the story's gonna end, why bother showing Sugawara's training to meet Ryo again? Did the author forgot about that Chekhov gun?
Dec 29, 2022 12:17 PM
Nov 2017
Wow what an ending. I really wanted there to be a happy ending but i knew that this wasn't that type of manga. This kind of realistic ending was fitting for Ryo in my opinion. 
Jan 8, 4:47 PM

Apr 2016
I always tought he was going to fight his inner demon as last opponent, what is this bullshit?

The drawer should have stuck to drawing the manga, he touched a good product and made it shit.
QuasarAfterLifeJan 8, 4:51 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shamo Chapter 327 Discussion

Tengai - Oct 1, 2015

1 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 11, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Shamo Chapter 304 Discussion

NaughtyNoddy - Apr 11

0 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 11, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Shamo Chapter 298 Discussion

Ishmael - Oct 14, 2013

4 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 11, 8:08 AM

Poll: » Shamo Chapter 289 Discussion

haydocc - Jun 24, 2014

1 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 11, 6:33 AM

Poll: » Shamo Chapter 280 Discussion

Ishmael - Jan 30, 2013

2 by NaughtyNoddy »»
Apr 11, 5:37 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.