Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2015 8:22 PM

Feb 2012
Since it's that time of the season again where all 1-cour anime TV series are about to take it's final turn in just a month, we are all in to assess our favorite best among all the line-ups that was given and aired.

Spring 2015 is indeed taking its BLAST compared to the previous season. It didn't disappoint. There were many promising series to boot. Great 8 weeks of awesomenesss so far!

Since almost all 1-2 cour TV series are on it's final phase. (8-9 episodes aired), I think we can already see our bets.

Questions:
a.] Name your current Top five Favorite Best so far and state why you chose them being the first as your poll vote.
b.] What Spring TV series is your guilty-pleasure?
c.] What show is you think the weakest among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?
d.] What TV series are you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?
e.] What show are you currently disliking right now and why?
f.] Overall, What do you think of this season so far?
g.] What show do you think is the most overrated this season and why?

I'll be omitting shows tagged as "Kids" "Shorts" "Specials" "ONAs" "Shows that have >20 minute airing time" "Flash TV animations"

[i]Currently Taking the top 5 positions as of 06.25.15[/i]

Altaria-chanJun 25, 2015 3:30 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 29, 2015 8:25 PM

Feb 2014
not going to answer all the questions but arslan senki looks to be good but by far the most overrated is owari no seraph which is just a watered down poor man's snk

May 29, 2015 8:42 PM

Aug 2013
Arslan Senki is my favorite, Fate is the most overrated.
May 29, 2015 8:42 PM

Jan 2014
This sounds fun, I like these type of questionnaires ^^

a) In no particular order: Hibike Euphonium, Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo, Ore Monogatari, Shokugeki no Souma, and OreGairu 2. I chose Yamada as my top pick simply because I loved the manga and it's been really fun so far.
b) Utapri, probably.
c) Denpa Kyoushi is definitely one of the more lackluster shows this season.
d) Underrated? Either Punchline or Hibike Euphonium. They're really not that bad. I don't think they deserve the scores they currently have.
e) I don't think there are any anime that I'm actually disliking...some are more boring than others, but there are no shows that I straight-up dislike. Then I wouldn't be watching them.
f) This season is 1000x better than last season. There are so many awesome shows that I've been looking forward to for a long time now. This season's been really fun so far.
blairthewitchcatMay 29, 2015 8:45 PM
May 29, 2015 8:46 PM

Jan 2015
this disappointed me
Ninja Slayer [Trigger] and Vampire Holmes [Studio Cucuri] wasnt listed
so Im going to Punchline
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 29, 2015 9:15 PM

Mar 2015
Questions:
a.] Name your current Top five Favorite Best so far and state why you chose them being the first as your poll vote.
1. Gintama: Because gintama can keep their quality.
2. Baby steps: Well, amzing plot, story, and character development. just little week in pacing.
3. Ore Monogatari: Uncliche romance
4. Danna ga nani: more smooth and more funny than first season.
5. Kekkai sensen: well, cool anime.
b.] What TV series was your guilty-pleasure?
Nisekoi, just watch it because comedy in the end. doesnt care about story anymore.
c.] What show is you think the most weak among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?
denpa kyoushi: fail adaptation from mediocore manga, really dissapointing.
d.] What TV series is you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?
World trigger, dunno why people in here hate it.
DXD, it art are going worse and it story become not entertaining.
well, for me it far better than winter.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 29, 2015 10:47 PM

Apr 2014
Questions:
T-1. Gintama
T-1. Kekkai Sensen
3. Shokugeki no Souma
4. Yamada and the 7 Witches
5. Kuroko no Baskue S3

HM: Ore Monogatari/Owari no Seraph

Ninja Slayer!!! and DanMachi/Nisekoi I guess

c.] What show is you think the most weak among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?
Denpa Kyoushi

d.] What TV series is you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?
Punch Line (edit: and Kyoukai no Rinne)

Kiniro Mosaic has lost it's charm for a while, need to catch up tho

pretty good, nothing amazing but a lot of very solid and entertaining series
raindropMay 29, 2015 10:51 PM

May 30, 2015 12:05 AM

Jun 2012
Questions:
1. Ore Monogatari!!! (I adore the characters and all shoujo fluffiness)
2. Arslan Senki (Most engaging plot and great characters)
3. Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic (It's really fun to watch, and that's all that it should be)
4. Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Alternative Architecture (Cause it's GiTS)
5. Kekkai Sensen (Fast paced and eccentric enough to keep me entertained)

Either Triage X or Denpa Kyoushi. They are both utter crap, yet I feel entertained when I watch them.

Denpa Kyoushi. Do they even have any budget?

Show by Rock!!. I am enjoying it way more than I thought I would, and it's very entertaining, but it's the type that gets dropped by people before they even see the first episode.

Etotama. It's boring as hell, and that's what I dislike the most about anime. I can watch bad anime, but I can't make myself watch boring ones.

Really average, with some nice exceptions.
May 30, 2015 12:09 AM

Aug 2014
If all of the episodes were released at the same time, I would say:

Hibibe Euphonium

Because of the romance.

Snafu 2 would be second.

Yamada would be third.

My Love Story would be 4th.

Im only watching those 4 right now.
May 30, 2015 12:20 AM

Mar 2013
Fuck that its 3 AM I'm not answreing all the questions.

Despite it's many flaws, UfoBW is still top, closely followed by Yuri!Euphonium
May 30, 2015 3:18 AM

Dec 2012
Fuck Nagato, Arslan seems to have the same shittiness prevalent in Akatsuki no Yona.

Kekkai Sensen started weak, had some powerful episodes, solid contender.

Plastic Memories was pretty enjoyable, albeit lacking.

JoJo had meh moments, passable as per usual.

FSN:UBW was mostly okay. Lots of inappropriate shock factor and awkward plotlines.

DanMachi was only good for rule34 Hestia breastia.

Ore Monogatari was actually fun and appropriate for a shoujo, liked the concept. Reminded me of GTO's humor.

Pantsu-line doesn't push the boundary enough to keep me interested, even though it had its (short) moments.

Food one is okay so far.
CrimefridgeMay 30, 2015 3:29 AM
How do people get to 2000 hours when I'm already this bored?
May 30, 2015 3:42 AM

Jun 2014
A.
#1. Gintama
#2. Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
#3. Ore Monogatari !!
#4. DanMachi
#5. Arslan Senki
B.
Definitely my guilty pleasures are Denpa Kyoshi and Triage X, I watch Denpa Kyoshi only because of Kamiya Hiroshi, other than that the animation ISN'T GOOD AT ALL. As for Triage X, I can't even give a reason why I watch it.
C.
For me the weakest series this year are Re-Kan and Hibike. Honestly these two shows are nothing special. Re Kan's animation is very poor, maybe some people like it, but it's like it's made only to reserve a certain time slot or to if possible for the studio to save money on another project. Hibike on the other hand has great visuals, and good music, but TOO MUCH MOE.
D.
I think Kekkai Sensen is pretty good, but because it is so fast paced it's hard for people to get into it. Even I had my problems with it, and had to watch an episode 2-3 times to get what it's about, but I guess it was only made to get people into the manga.
E.
Like I said before, Hibike, Re-Kan and Gunslinger Stratos. Hibike is too much moe, don't get me wrong, I like moe, but in certain amounts, and the plot is not to my liking, although I don't know much about it, since I only watched one episode. Re-Kan, bad animation, REALLY SLOW PACED, although I don't think there is any plot in it to begin with. Gunslinger Stratos, well I was really hyped for this show, because it seemed really good, and A-1 pictures is a great anime studio, but on this one they messed up in my opinion. I think that it is based on a game, and if I am correct it is really hard to make a good anime based on a game. So far the only examples I can think of are Gungrave and Shingeki no Bahamut.
F.
For me this season is amazing, just like any other. There are a lot of new shows, but of course not every show can be amazing, and not every show can be liked by everybody. I am pretty happy with it so far. The only bad thing is, that the time flies really FAST.
May 30, 2015 3:55 AM

Jan 2015
Mugs_Smile said:

d) Punchline, I wonder if it will spike up to a 7 once it finishes airing.
nah
u kno how the animu community react such shows like that
they are too hostile to animu that they dont like for stupid reasons
I see stupid complaints on animu discussions of Punchline like "OMG another cancerous ecchi animu agen" or "dont be fooled guys, its ecchi in disguise as a SoL"
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 30, 2015 3:56 AM
Dec 2013
Nisekoi: because of that HxH reference and coolest mum in anime.
May 30, 2015 4:08 AM

Jun 2012
Remv_quevav said:
Mugs_Smile said:

d) Punchline, I wonder if it will spike up to a 7 once it finishes airing.
nah
u kno how the animu community react such shows like that
they are too hostile to animu that they dont like for stupid reasons
I see stupid complaints on animu discussions of Punchline like "OMG another cancerous ecchi animu agen" or "dont be fooled guys, its ecchi in disguise as a SoL"

That's because those people only saw the first episode and then dropped. Too many people do that, which is bullshit way to judge anything.
May 30, 2015 4:10 AM
Jul 2018
A
More or less:
1. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
2. Arslan Senki
3. Ore Monogatari
4. Shokugeki no Souma
5. Nisekoi:
B
Definitely Nisekoi. It is pretty dumb and plotless,but it is pretty entertaining.
C
This one "wins" Danmachi for sure. It was horrenderous all around. Generic,dumb,cliché,etc.
D
Hibike!Euphonium,I'd say. The last episode was great and it may even get better.
E
F/SN UBW is pretty bad. As bad as the first UBW season.
F
It is not bad,more of the opposite.
And certainly the impression is better than the Summer Season 2015.
May 30, 2015 6:02 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
A. Name your current Top five Favorite Best so far and state why you chose them being the first as your poll vote.

1. F/SN - While not a 100% perfect adaptation, it's still close enough. It's just epic throughout
  2. Shokugeki - Completely ridiculous really but it's so disturbingly entertaining to watch
  3. Grisaia - Unlike Kajitsu, the sequels are actually very faithfully adapted and consequently highly enjoyable to watch
  4. Sidonia - Basically the same as the first season. All-round epic and original
  5. Gintama - As always it's very up and down but overall it rarely fails to make you smile and/or laugh

B. What TV series was your guilty-pleasure?

Probably Danmachi. I think it's legitimately good enough to not need to be called a guilty pleasure though, but still Hestia is just waifu-tier

C. What show is you think the most weak among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?

Gunslinger Stratos. Really what the hell was even the point of this anime? Everything about it sucks

D. What TV series is you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?

Honestly nothing really. I think the MAL ratings for this season are pretty accurate throughout to be honest. Only exception for me would be Oregairu which I find incredibly overrated but I can't think of anything equally underrated on the other hand

E. What show are you currently disliking right now and why?

Gunslinger Stratos, Ninja Slayer, Nagato Yuki-chan and Oregairu are the worst for me

F. Overall, What do you think of this season so far?

On paper, Spring was the most stacked season I've ever seen. After actually watching it however, I don't think it quite lived up to the potential it had as a whole, but it's still way above average. Excellent season overall anyway
May 30, 2015 6:48 AM

Mar 2015
Gintama - while it's not at its peak yet,the episodes are still great and it's Gintama...'nuff said.
F/SN UBW (TV) - well I enjoy the threads more than the "not so perfect" adaptation,but the visuals make it "good" fanservice for vn reader.

Highschool DxD;while it's not as enjoyable as s1 it's still better than Triage X...

Gunslinger Stratos-Another masterpiece with Urobutcher "involved" right guys?...god ep 1 was terrible.

Arslan Senki,while it's not as good as the original novels(thanks Arakawa -.-)it's still deserves a little bit more attention.I guess people get turned off because it doesn't start with "OMFG HYPE OMG CLIFFHANGER XD" but rather slowly builds itself up like a good war drama should do.

Oregairu Zoku,drama/characters all are bad and I don't see anything good about it.Ore Monogatari started out so good but it's getting stale and annoying to watch if it weren't for Suna I'd drop it.Plastic Memories is also terrible I couldn't watch more than one episode.

Underwhelming.
Despera when?
May 30, 2015 7:08 AM

Sep 2011
Thread Cleaned

Please give your reasons and not just list or give one worded reasons.
May 30, 2015 7:10 AM

Apr 2014
DxD ofcourse, you can't go wrong with that show! I mean the characters, the art, the plot, they all fit so well together!
May 30, 2015 7:37 AM

Nov 2014
a. Arslan Senki (my pick), Ore Monogatari, Hibike! Euphonium, Kekkai Sensen, Plastic Memories
b. None.
c. Danmachi, it's just too generic for me. I mean, it getting better-ish but not good enough.
d. Hibike! Euphonium.
e. Danmachi, for reasons stated above. Show by Rock!, because it's lacking a lot in many aspects imo, Seraph, because of its pacing (it's getting better tho). I disliked Houkago no Pleaides before but it's gradually getting better.
f. Pretty good, actually.

May 30, 2015 8:37 AM

Nov 2008
A. Shokugeki no Soma (good food, characters, and story with beautiful animation and great fanservice), Show By Rock. Hello Kinmosa, Re-Kan (for a comedy it has quite a bit of tearjerkers in the second half, at first you're laughing but you cry at the end), Takamiya Nasuno Desu

B. Jewelpet Magical Change, a very average anime but I love the newest addition Larimar to death and it's has the enjoyment level on par with Hello Kinmosa. It's also nice to see them transform although it's inconsistent. Since it's going towards the Jewelpet of the week format, make sure they all transform.

C. Houkago no Pleiades TV, it can't win, it doesn't have the charm of the top 5 and barely holds my interest unlike the Jewelpet installment, it's a so average it's bad kind of anime.

Hibike Euphonium had a couple of really boring episodes in the first half and 1 meh in the second, it's getting better though.

D. Punchline, so bad it's good.

E. Danmachi is terrible, the only thing going for it is Hestia and even she can't save the anime. Hestia is likable, but the anime is not

F. 8/10

May 30, 2015 10:07 AM

Feb 2012
I'll be going in as well.

Questions:
1. Shoukugeki No Soma - Over-the-top cooking action with very enjoyable casts and characters. PLEASE DIG IN!
2. High School DxD BorN - HAREM AT IT'S FINEST. There's nothing to look up at this series. It's all there.
3. Oregairu s2 - The daily life endeavors of our best wingman and situation saver continues! and it's GETTING BETTER
4. Yamada and the 7 Witches - Enjoyable. Fun. Simple. Perfect!
5. Nisekoi - The gang is back for more denseness and love-romance-relationship misunderstandings! CHITOGE is still the BEST TEAM.
Considering i'm somewhat a fan of the "harem-comedic" tag, I'd go HIGH SCHOOL DXD BORN
c.] What show is you think the weakest among the line-ups this spring according to all aspects (plot, sound, effects, overall, etc.)?
Probably Re-Kan! It's so meh that i'd vomit over it.
d.] What TV series are you liking the most but is performing pretty weak among it's audience a.k.a underrated?
Grisaia No Rakuen, The drastic change of viewers was definitely a letdown after Kajitsu's satisfactory attempt of faithfully adapting a visual novel, It's actually gooood.
Punch Line, It smells like a pile of shit to boot.
[/b]
Very Competent and Promising. Tramples Winter 2015 and slams it down below. Even DanMachi can bring down Death Parade in an instant, which was the Show of Winter 2015.
Seraph, Did live up to my expectations but people are going over it. Welp.

Please do share your opinions and please ENGAGE on a conversation not by doing some list only.
May 30, 2015 12:32 PM

Aug 2012
Questions:
Answers:
I. Kekkai Sensen. It's not even that close for me, Kekkai Sensen is a one of the coolest anime I've ever seen & may even break into my top ten (funny enough, it'd be knocking Trigun out of it). The cast is full of likable & fun characters, the OST is the best of the year so far, the direction is impeccable & the episodes have a good amount of variety to them.
II. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc. The strongest season of JoJo's so far, from D'Arby the Gambler onward the quality spiked up. Full of funny, clever & even horrifying battles ever since.
III. Baby Steps 2nd Season. It's not as good as the first season, it's better.
IV. My Love Story!!. Suna is one of the best new characters of the season & the rest of the cast is real likable too. The romance between the Takeo & Yamato is adorable but bromance is what shines.
V. My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!. The more drama-centric season (at least comparatively to season one) has been a success for me. Not sure I like it better than the first season though.
Not applicable.
I want to say Ninja Slayer but I haven't seen a lot of it so outside of that, Plastic Memories is probably the weakest that I'm watching. Overtly manipulative (to the point of creating plot-holes just for the sake of maximizing the drama) coupled with terrible humor.
I don't know, Arslan Senki?
Plastic Memories for the aforementioned "comedy" & manipulation. I don't like Ninja Slayer either, mostly because it's humor is very niche & I don't fall into that niche. It's also not very broad, so it's 15 minutes of pretty much the same jokes but I did think the last episode I saw was an improvement. Sushi & Beyond was rather meh but I don't want to say I dislike it.
I think it's the strongest season in awhile but I haven't paid a ton of attention for quite some time. It has a great mix of new series (My Love Story!!, Arslan Senki & Kekkai Sensen) along with returning series (Baby Steps, JoJo & Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU). It's not perfect or anything but there's a lot to like this season.
I don't know, Ninja Slayer?
May 30, 2015 12:49 PM

Jul 2011
Questions:
1. Gintama° (it made me laugh since it aired, i missed it)
2. Fate UBW 2 (even without being a good adaptation it's enjoyable)
3. Kekkai Sensen (it's nice as an episodic series but i'm worried about the general plot)
4. Ninja Slayer (it brings laugh at not take it seriously)
5. Vivid, i guess, below Ninja Slayer the other things i choosed aren't being very interesting.
Vivid, i guess, by now it's just a loli fanservice anime, maybe dropped if it was related to Nanoha.
--
Kekkai Sensen, i guess.
Nagato by far, the characters are unlikeable, the plot it's null and it doesn't have anything that makes it stand over other rom-com's.
It's watchable, more than the last one.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku, it's interesting that 8.50 for something so normal.
May 30, 2015 5:57 PM

Mar 2015
For me it DXD, the story become dull, it plot are really weak compare to it prequel, and the worst are it art go downhill. yes i know it still watchable, but 8.5 is kinda wierd.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 31, 2015 1:03 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Unyilkdr said:
For me it DXD, the story become dull, it plot are really weak compare to it prequel, and the worst are it art go downhill. yes i know it still watchable, but 8.5 is kinda wierd.
It doesn't have 8.5 though, more like 8.14. Pretty big difference
May 31, 2015 1:59 AM

Mar 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Unyilkdr said:
wait, last time i chekcked is it around episode 3-4. is it go downhill? after that i dont check again.
May 31, 2015 2:05 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Unyilkdr said:
HaXXspetten said:
wait, last time i chekcked is it around episode 3-4. is it go downhill? after that i dont check again.
No it started at 8.30 and has only been dropping since then

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1365483
May 31, 2015 2:14 AM

Mar 2015
HaXXspetten said:
Unyilkdr said:
No it started at 8.30 and has only been dropping since then

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1365483
oh, okay, thank you. my bad.
May 31, 2015 3:00 AM

Dec 2012
Arslan Senki for worst OP this season.

JoJo for funniest song with Oingo-Boingo song(s).

Kekkai Sensen for best ED, possibly of the year. Hell I'm going to go listen to it again.
May 31, 2015 3:05 AM

Dec 2012
Why do you like that cheese grater guitar mixed with tacky techno beats sandwiching a cheesy adventure theme exactly?

I can't help but laugh at how "hip" it's trying to sound, and how disjointed it is with the images in the intro.

EDIT: I just watched it again. It brought me to tears laughing. Priceless. Tacky to a fault, that one.
CrimefridgeMay 31, 2015 3:09 AM
May 31, 2015 3:09 AM

Nov 2014
Crimefridge said:
Why do you like that cheese grater guitar mixed with tacky techno beats sandwiching a cheesy adventure theme exactly?

I can't help but laugh at how "hip" it's trying to sound, and how disjointed it is with the images in the intro.
Modifying your adjectives to negatively describe the OP does not make the OP bad.

May 31, 2015 3:15 AM

Aug 2013
The opening isn't that great but the ending Lapis Lazuli is the best.

May 31, 2015 3:16 AM

Jul 2013
AzureDaora said:
Crimefridge said:

Modifying your adjectives to negatively describe the OP does not make the OP bad.

Is that OP the one sung by Uverworld? If yes, I agree. I think it was one of Uverworld's worst.
May 31, 2015 3:17 AM

Nov 2014
Tenshi_Shura said:
AzureDaora said:

Is that OP the one sung by Uverworld? If yes, I agree. I think it was one of Uverworld's worst.
I think Danmachi's OP is far worse
It's so generic and uninteresting

May 31, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
AzureDaora said:
Tenshi_Shura said:

So far my favorite OP of this season is Brave Shine seconded by X.U

I have never seen a harem OP that I like.

Oh wait, I like Ignite by Aoi Eir.
May 31, 2015 3:22 AM

Dec 2012
AzureDaora said:

See DanMachi's theme is mediocre, but it doesn't stand out as offensive, AND it's catchy with the "doki doki" shit lol. It fits the generic Sword Art Online sellout ecchi clone it is, so I think it fits it well. Doesn't really stand out.
May 31, 2015 3:24 AM

May 2014
a.] Hibike! Euphonium - never thought it would be this good. KyoAni doesn't disappoint(for now)
Shokugeki no Souma - so entertaining and unique
Grisaia no Rakuen - so good so far, exceeded my expectations
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo - mystery and comedy with ecchi can't be this good
Arslan Senki - generic, but this one looks promising and pretty good so far

b.] Gunslinger Stratos. It's my first pick this season and caught my eye but turns out to be mediocre and didn't expect it to be crappy.

c.] Denpa Kyoushi. It's so bad. Only thing good in that anime is the MC.

d.] Etotama, Gunslinger Stratos, and Punchline. Those three have hidden potentials underneath their shells and can be called "late bloomers" of the season.

e.] Owari no Seraph. Oh god welp Shinoafags and yaoi shippers are overrating this average vampire-action with generic plot.

f.] Nice lineups and more 2 cours. Decent.

g.] Owari no Seraph. Welp Shinoafags and yaoi shippers are overrating this generic pile of vampire ripoffs
May 31, 2015 3:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Owari no Seraph's OP is the worst, it's so unfitting for the theme of the show itself. It should be something grandiose like SnK had, not.... "this" lol

Sidonia no Kishi's is just amazing though
May 31, 2015 3:26 AM

Aug 2013
HaXXspetten said:
Owari no Seraph's OP is the worst, it's so unfitting for the theme of the show itself. It should be something grandiose like SnK had, not.... "this" lol

Just like with Arslan the ending is way better than the opening.
May 31, 2015 3:27 AM

Nov 2014
HaXXspetten said:

That's another OP that doesn't fit lel

What I find in Danmachi is that... it's generic. So overly generic like the show itself.
Also, how can Arslan Senki's OP be offensive?

May 31, 2015 3:31 AM

Jul 2013
HaXXspetten said:

Yeah it does not fit Owari no Seraph but I think the song is good as a stand alone. It's hard to replicate SnK's first opening. That was pure eargasm. Even their second OP failed so much.
May 31, 2015 3:36 AM

Dec 2012
HAHAHA Owari no Seraph sounds exactly like Aldnoah.Zero! HAHAHA! I dodged that show like the plague.

Yep, same people XD
May 31, 2015 8:22 AM

Feb 2012
Crimefridge said:
HAHAHA Owari no Seraph sounds exactly like Aldnoah.Zero! HAHAHA! I dodged that show like the plague.

Yep, same people XD

Same composer i guess hence, they're a like btw, i like Uverworld's. To each and their own i guess.
May 31, 2015 8:43 AM

Jan 2011
Didn't vote (I never vote for polls) but my top 5 excluding leftovers are:
1 F/SN UBW
2 Oregairu zoku
3= Shokugeki no Soma
3= Grisaia no Rakuen
3= Plastic Memories

Everything else that are still on my watching list are really great as well

Hmm don't really have an answer to this
Gunslinger Stratos
Plastic Memories and Owari no Seraph. I would also answer Hibike, but at least that is getting some recognition now
If this means the ones that are still on my watching list then Nisekoi is stand-out weakest after this week's episode, even though it had its moments this season
It has been an amazing season for me with the past week being the highlight with most anime having their strongest episodes. Not as legendary as Fall 2014 leftovers, but definitely better than the crap we had last season
I don't have a concrete answer for this since I love everything that is still on my watching list and this will be an unpopular opinion, but I feel like Ore Monogatari will get boring real quick soon. I already see some limits
May 31, 2015 7:44 PM

Mar 2015
peacefulkorean said:
I don't have a concrete answer for this since I love everything that is still on my watching list and this will be an unpopular opinion, but I feel like Ore Monogatari will get boring real quick soon. I already see some limits
well, i think this series need SOL tagged or genre.
May 31, 2015 7:55 PM

Sep 2013
  • a) Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? and Blood Blockade Battlefront are tied for abolute best. In 2nd, I'd put High School DxD. In 3rd, I'd put The Heroic Legend of Arslan, and beyond 4th in dead last, why-am-I-still-watching rank, I'd put Seraph of the End.
  • b) Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches
  • c) Seraph of the End
  • d) none. Dungeon and BBB are getting all the attention they absolutely deserve.
  • e) Seraph. Fights are incredible weak-sauce. MC is annoying. MC is powerful because plot. MC rival is annoying. Giving Yoichi a bow was a worse idea than killing him off as he has no idea when to use the damn thing. If it wasn't for Shinoa and her beautiful demon scythe, I'd've dropped this since never even picked this up.
  • f) Exceptional season. 5/6
  • g) Seraph. I wanna cut myself every time I read someone say "MC is such a badass".

edit: as far as worst OP goes, I'm giving it to Dungeon. The song is generic and boring J-pop. The instrumental isn't even any good. I want to add Arslan and Seraph's but they both at least have solid bits of music somewhere in them.
Crimefridge said:
Fuck Nagato, Arslan seems to have the same shittiness prevalent in Akatsuki no Yona.

Whoa whoa whoa. Those are fighting words, mate. Yona is a masterpiece. Arslan doesn't even touch it.
Old_RavenMay 31, 2015 8:05 PM
May 31, 2015 8:24 PM

Mar 2015
Old_Raven said:

Whoa whoa whoa. Those are fighting words, mate. Yona is a masterpiece. Arslan doesn't even touch it.
how? i think it's just norma reverse harem.
May 31, 2015 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Unyilkdr said:
Old_Raven said:

how? i think it's just norma reverse harem.
Oh. You're one of those people. The kind who look at gender ratios and cement their harem beliefs in ignorance. Ya, nevermind.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

98 by FZREMAKE »»
49 seconds ago

Poll: » Which season of Attack on Titan do you guys prefer?

MillerEvans23 - 6 hours ago

24 by Subarctic-Forest »»
3 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime? ( 1 2 )

BuddhaIsBetter - Yesterday

54 by Sorachin »»
3 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Apr 18

75 by TheMechaManiac »»
8 minutes ago

» what do you think is the worst genre ever existed

dumbandinsane - 54 minutes ago

8 by TheMechaManiac »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.