Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 26, 2015 4:47 AM
Mar 2015
Rightstuff.com has the spring sale right now, 10% off all in stock merchandise,
plus another 10-20% off if you have the membership.

does rightstuff have better sales and deals than this?
or should i take advantage of this?

i saw a news post for last years christmas sale which was wayyy better than
this one. can i count on them having sales like that, that are better than the one right now?

i have a few shows i want that amazon doesn't have so i need to know
soon if i should take advantage of this sale or not.

(ive never bought anything there yet, only from amazon)
May 26, 2015 4:52 AM

Apr 2012
If you want to buy, buy it.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 26, 2015 5:08 AM

Jun 2014
If the money is right, go for it.
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 26, 2015 12:20 PM

Jun 2007
There's only one f in rightstuf.com , btw.

They often run sales that give 30-40% off items from a particular company like Sentai, Funimation, Discotek, Yen Press, Vertical, or Viz. With the membership, that can be around 46% off total, which is better than most times except the Christmas sales and when discs get shifted to the Bargain Bin. (And that was more common in the era of singles than the era of 12-13-ep sets.)

The %off anything sales can be good for products from companies that rarely get specific sale periods. I've seen maybe one or two NISA sales, no Aniplex USA sales, and very occasional sales on Rightstuf/Nozomi's own products. Non-media products like figures and other physical merchandise are likely to have their best prices during %off everything sales, as well. They often run year-end clearance sales after the Christmas season, and IIRC it's a bit more than 10% off everything at that point.
May 26, 2015 2:43 PM
Mar 2015
Zalis said:
There's only one f in rightstuf.com , btw.

They often run sales that give 30-40% off items from a particular company like Sentai, Funimation, Discotek, Yen Press, Vertical, or Viz. With the membership, that can be around 46% off total, which is better than most times except the Christmas sales and when discs get shifted to the Bargain Bin. (And that was more common in the era of singles than the era of 12-13-ep sets.)

The %off anything sales can be good for products from companies that rarely get specific sale periods. I've seen maybe one or two NISA sales, no Aniplex USA sales, and very occasional sales on Rightstuf/Nozomi's own products. Non-media products like figures and other physical merchandise are likely to have their best prices during %off everything sales, as well. They often run year-end clearance sales after the Christmas season, and IIRC it's a bit more than 10% off everything at that point.

haha wow i did not notice it only had one "f"...oops thanks

this is exactly the answer i was looking for
i guess i'll just grab what i really want to watch soon
and put everything else on hold till christmas

(i saw a news post from rightstuf for last years Christmas and the sale was only for 1-2 days,
is it usually that short of a sale?)

thanks for the help
May 26, 2015 4:06 PM

May 2012
Put yourself on their mailing list so you'll receive notices of the sales.

More topics from this board

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

56 by Caleb_Zero2 »»
4 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

50 by Jackson1333 »»
5 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 1 hour ago

12 by Lijm04 »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

56 by MadanielFL »»
16 minutes ago

» Can Anime Elves Become Overweight ?

tchitchouan - 2 hours ago

11 by Theo1899 »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.