Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 2015 11:36 AM

Nov 2010
Interview with NotJizzyHitler

Note: Almost no edits have been made to this interview. As a result, it's just a lot of walls of text and grammatical fuckups. But I think it's better that way.

Tell us more about yourself
Man you guys fucked up picking me, you literally just picked the most boring guy you could, if you guys can read through this without passing out then you deserve a medal. Anyhow I’m a 20 some homeless man in training (aka an art major) currently going for my Bachelor’s in graphic design. I may come off as a kind and charming gentleman on the forums who pertains an elegance that dazzles the likes and minds of yourself and many others, but in reality I’m kind of an asshole. You can generally recognize me on the forums by my terrible excuse for grammar & pathetically high no lifer post count, see how badly I used that ampersand in this run on sentence, just look for shit like that and you’ll spot me in an instant. I grew up and live in the misleadingly nicknamed charm city, aka Baltimore city. As you may have noticed by now from either my posts or this interview but I have a tendency to spout profanity like a middle schooler trying to be badass by stringing together as many shit, fucks, asses, et cetera while their mommy isn’t home, I generally think that’s a result of where I live and would like to try and look a bit less immature than I do but ehh fuck it im lazy. I could go into some dark material here about my childhood but ill refrain so I don’t sound like some edgy teenager or depressed man tying a noose for myself right after I’m done writing this as a unique suicide note. I’ll just abridge it to Baltimore fucking sucks and leave the rest to your imagination.

I got into anime when I was younger watching whatever was on toonami, rarely ever actually watching stuff consistently so I may as well been watching episodic stuff, but it was around 2008 that my friend got me to watch this astoundingly generic ecchi romance series called umisho. It was terrible but for whatever reason watching that made me give other stuff past toonami reruns a try. And yes my tastes were so shit that I did enjoy the hell out of the show, good to know they still retain shittiness to this day. Back then If I have to be completely honest was only watching stuff for romance, like I don’t know what it was about me back then but I just would only focus on that subgenre and actually skip shows without it, I still enjoy the genre a lot but it was really shameful how obsessed I used to be about it, and am so happy I was able to grow out of this phase and actually watched decent shows. Outside of anime my hobbies are just video games and music, I honestly feel stronger towards those two but recent work loads have caused me to have a falling out searching for a new band every hour or playing a long rpg, anime and manga are just continent in that they were made for short 20 min or less doses while games are made for long runs.

Give us a brief history of your time on MAL. Which sections of MAL are you the most active on?
I started off on mal really shortly after watching the above mentioned umisho, I didn’t start with this account and have actually lied about it being deleted, it’s still very much accessible and did go onto the forums a tiny bit but frankly it’s an embarrassment, I’m an asshole now but I was way more obnoxious back then. It is banned from the forums so I made this account under the name of djizzyizzyhitler a year or so after my old one got banned. I like to think I’ve cooled way the fuck down since then but hey I know im still overly enthusiastic at times….or always. The name was an in joke with an old friend I haven’t seen since he went into the army 4 or so years back, he’s not dead just in a place that makes him wish he was. I don’t recall how the in joke started but it was basically me and him bored out of our minds in a class calling each other really weird insult nicknames and at some point djizzyizzyhitler stuck for whatever reason. Everyone just misread it as jizzyhitler so I just changed it to that after a while. Then notjizzyhitler after a no fap contest and then some fuckface nice person piece of shit took the name and now im stuck as is. I might change my name to something like EjaculatingDictator or creamyFührer or something. I haven’t been as active recently sticking only to really the O/U club and episode discussions but really I never stuck to a specific board, I just hit recent posts and see where I float to which is how I wound up with such a huge post count doing.

How do you think the MAL community sees you? How do you feel about that?
I think this is kind of an interesting question because I see it’s answer as a confliction of what you want to be, and what actually is. I’d like to be seen as a friendly guy whose easily approachable to talk to about whatever and possibly be persuasive enough to recommend some shows to people or what not, cause I do legitimately enjoy seeing people enjoy a series and even talking to them about a conflicting opinion as long as both of us aren’t assholes about it. However like I said that’s what I want but not what I think is actually reality. I’m 99% certain people just don’t give two fucks about my presence, and that’s ok I’m not some blessed hidden gem of the forums that the masses need to be enlightened to, frankly I think I’m quite forgettable and lack many defining personality traits like a lot of the “regular” posters that have come and go over the few years I’ve been posting in my spare time and not so free time(and when I should be doing work, remember I said I’m a homeless man in training). And to be honest I am fairly content with this, I still get to see people every now and then approach me on my page or in PM to ask about getting into a series or something or generally just trying to spark conversation and that’s really all I need. It’s just nice to have a few friendly conversations with people about a hobby and to occasional be of use for information on if a series is for someone or not. I have no doubt there are people that dislike me to varying degrees and really I can’t blame them but I at least think/hope it’s not too popular an opinion. There are a few users I get to enjoy talking to commonly through private messages and on the forum randomly and I think that’s enough to keep me here as long as there people I can talk to like that. It also helps keep me hear knowing my alternative of discussing anime with my actual friends will result in no discussion cause we have the exact same opinion or way too big a contrast in opinion it just turns into an unnecessary argument.

What do you feel about the board you use the most? What do you feel about the community in general?
Well because I just drift from place to place using recent posts it’s hard to answer this, Id say the anime discussion board is probably where I end up the most from this and if I had to describe it I guess I’d say, messy. Though while messy compared to other forums it’s unfortunately a pretty big improvement the shitfest of other forums. I mainly just talk in the chat thread of the O/U club as well as the now dead public threads of that topic, and I really enjoy it there more than shifting around from place to place aimlessly. As overdramatic as this sounds it’s probably the closest place to a home on this site since it really does feel like a bunch of friends just hanging around and throwing around banter and jest insults. It’s fun and I often times just come onto mal solely to spend some time there. Theres a couple irksome folk in there but I can deal with it when everyone else is still the same.

How do you feel about how the site is run? Especially in regards to the moderators and admins.
I don’t feel as strongly as many others probably do on this subject cause I’m just ignorant to the overall ordeal of it. I will say the handling of things like the public O/U threads or the no fap contest were nothing short of abysmal. I may not mod but I sure as hell know just popping into a thread every now and then to provoke everyone by calling them petty insults is not a way to control a thread. Was the O/U thread a shitfest, hell yes it was, but it didn’t need to be and its wrong that they judged the entire thing based off of the shitpostings of some random ass users instead of the regulars who were always trying to set up some sort of discussion or set unsolvable arguments from spreading. And as for the No fap contest you sure as shit don’t just close down a month long ongoing game without warning for not staying on topic. I can definitely see if I looked far enough id have paragraphs to complain about but I really try to not get too caught up in the poor mod work as I do, and there are cool mods out there, a lot actually who get their job done its just some don’t put in any effort. Granted I cant blame them as id give up on the site if I had to do what they do instead of just coming on to kill time or my potential career.

As for the site as a whole, holy shit this place has so many issues tech wise but recently it has been trying to make updates and id honestly rather be cautiously optimistic for what is to come than to complain about how wonky this place is in the past/is currently.

Any users you like? Why?
Ckan: I like to think of him of yoda with a hard on for mechs, he’s just a really friendly and nice user that’s easy to talk to, I don’t think ive ever really seen him getting aggressive about any of his opinions and if he has its done in a tactful way.

Fst: the O/U thread wouldn’t be the same without him insulting everybody, whether you can figure out if hes joking or actually throwing shit is oddly part of the fun with talking to him.

Kokko: A friendly guy whom I share very similar tastes in, one of the users I most enjoy talking to about certain types of anime.

Korrvo: when you can catch him not going on a aggressive tangent he really is a fun guy to talk to and joke around, and while he can get overly passionate about things he at least can recognize when he does which is more than I can say for a lot of users.

Cupc: My mecha brother in arm, he’s the guy I mainly talked to when going on my masochistic gundam crusade and he’s just generally a fun guy to talk to and doesn’t act like a dick about divisive opinions, and for a series as divisive as gundam that’s a fucking blessing.

Zerg: hahaha JK you’re a piece of shit git on my l3vel!!1 On a serious note you do come across as one of the more intelligent users on the site and its really enjoyable to read what you have to say cause there is actual substance to your words. I know you said in your interview that you really don’t want to be labeled smart so fine ill wont, you’re a fucking dumbass, but you’re less of a dumbass than the rest of us. And hey the fact that you agree with that Shakespeare quote about “the fool thinking he is wise and wise man thinking hes a fool” does go to show something.

If I didn’t mention you that means I think you are worthless vermin, that or im lazy and about to go on a speedrun of the rest, really everyone from the O/U thread is a bro, higashi, skyzblue, gymkata, kaimon, floatsboat, hand of king or whatever the fuck his username is this week and so on all make that club as enjoyable to be in as it is, other users I just enjoy talking to are hybreezy, parfaited, yorazuyaginsan, nagisa33, jody, and et cetera, basically if your on my friends list I actually do like you as a user, and if your not, probably still am cool with you since I don’t have many people I dislike…..speaking of that

Any users you dislike? Why?
Tsudecimo: This is kind of a hard thing to put into words but I will try my best, I don’t dislike tsudecimo as a user but I dislike the person hes become recently, hes just been so forcful recently with this eletist mindset of “your opinion is wrong” and starting shit for the sake of starting arguments, he wasn’t always like this and when he isn’t bitching about someone he really does seem like a regular guy who is a bit enthusiastic about the things he likes but hey who isn’t. If by some miraculous occurance that he somehow reads this all I have to say is, tsud you really seem like a cool guy but please try to not get so worked up over everything, Im not asking you not to like me cause people have every right to dislike me as a user(as they should), but rather what im asking is please stop trying to go on one man crusades everywhere you go, the forums are not as cancer filled as you think. I truly mean no ill will towards you and hope that you will go back to how you used to act than the way you do now.

Date: I don’t dislike him because of his anime taste or weird scoring system, quite the contrary I think that makes his posts a bit interesting to read simply cause of how, for better or worse, different his posts are from everyone else. No I dislike him because of his transparent nationalistic tangents that come off as a closeted xenophobe.

Justalex: An bigoted fucktard who forces his shitty political and religious views down others throats like some gospel. If you go into a current events thread chances are youll find this guy spouting some type of bullshit.

Is there a MAL member you would want to take on a date or get to know better? Who and why?
Korrvo whom id trick and force into reading a fucking manga for once,

Do you see yourself leaving MAL in the near future? Why?
Maybe, as long as there are people I can find enjoyment in talking to are here ill stick around, I already use this site less and less as time goes by so who knows when the day I finally leave for good will comes, ill just enjoy/hate it while it lasts..

Is there something unasked you would like to talk about?
This review took way too fucking long to reply to and might be long enough as is, I think everyone has already passed out by the time they’d reach this part anyway so ill refrained from adding anymore subjects, though If you think it needs anything extra I could write something up about how I think the mindset of older stuff being better than now is complete bull. If you think no just edit this part out and post the full thing, or not and keep it messy no one is gonna fucking read long enough into this

Can you recommend us 3 members who we can choose from to interview next and briefly explain why you would love to read their interviews?
Ckan, do it already you freaking owl.

Kaioshin-sama, in all honestly I think it’s be interesting to hear more about how this guy’s thought process works.

YorozuyaGinSan: This guy is always a fun read so id love to see how the fuck an interview by him would turn out

Any feedback on the interview format?
Pick more interesting people than me
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 24, 2015 11:42 AM

Jan 2013
The fuck I dun even know this guy lol
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 24, 2015 11:44 AM

Mar 2013
eww why you interview fags like this all the time
May 24, 2015 11:46 AM

Nov 2010
Skyzblue said:
because only interviewing people you know is the criteria for interviews lolk

fst said:
eww why you interview fags like this all the time
"waaaaa~"
May 24, 2015 11:47 AM

Jan 2013
Zergneedsfood said:
Skyzblue said:
because only interviewing people you know is the criteria for interviews lolk

Well you got the point at least
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 24, 2015 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
Why the fuckudfjjrdiekcmfj did you not recommend Zeta for an interview? We could finally figure out the shit that's going on.
"Hi!"
May 24, 2015 11:55 AM
Apr 2014
YEEART said:
Why the fuckudfjjrdiekcmfj did you not recommend Zeta for an interview? We could finally figure out the shit that's going on.
I'm disappointed that he didn't recommend Zeta/Loli-whateverthefuckhisnameisnow. At least he nominated Kaioshin_sama, so that's a plus.
May 24, 2015 11:59 AM

Mar 2013
Gholy said:
YEEART said:
I'm disappointed that he didn't recommend Zeta/Loli-whateverthefuckhisnameisnow. At least he nominated Kaioshin_sama, so that's a plus.

ITS HAPPENING
May 24, 2015 11:59 AM
Apr 2014
fst said:
Gholy said:
ITS HAPPENING
I just hope that Kaioshin_sama at least accepts the interview. That'll be an amazing read if he does.
May 24, 2015 12:00 PM

May 2013
NotJizzyHitler said:

Kokko: A friendly guy whom I share very similar tastes in, one of the users I most enjoy talking to about certain types of anime.

Haha joke's on you I'm actually an obnoxious asshole
May 24, 2015 12:01 PM
Apr 2014
Kokko said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

Haha joke's on you I'm actually an obnoxious asshole
Aren't we all?
May 24, 2015 12:13 PM

Dec 2013
Zergneedsfood said:

Note: Almost no edits have been made to this interview. As a result, it's just a lot of walls of text and grammatical fuckups. But I think it's better that way.

Man you guys fucked up picking me, you literally just picked the most boring guy you could, if you guys can read through this without passing out

May 24, 2015 12:14 PM
Apr 2014
NotJizzyHitler said:
Man you guys fucked up picking me, you literally just picked the most boring guy you could, if you guys can read through this without passing out then you deserve a medal.
Where's mine?
May 24, 2015 12:15 PM

Jul 2014
cruzateu said:
Zergneedsfood said:

Man you guys fucked up picking me, you literally just picked the most boring guy you could, if you guys can read through this without passing out

I lol'd so hard at this.
"Hi!"
May 24, 2015 12:33 PM

Dec 2012

Justalex: An bigoted fucktard who forces his shitty political and religious views down others throats like some gospel. If you go into a current events thread chances are youll find this guy spouting some type of bullshit.

Didn't even read the part about me, because it's probably skewed, but a thousand times this +1000
May 24, 2015 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
tsudecimo said:

Didn't even read the part about me, because it's probably skewed, but a thousand times this +1000

He actually said some positive things about you.
"Hi!"
May 24, 2015 12:40 PM

Dec 2012
YEEART said:
tsudecimo said:

Don't think it matters, the positive parts will probably annoy me too, and are inaccurate.
May 24, 2015 12:40 PM
Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:
YEEART said:
Don't think it matters, the positive parts will probably annoy me too, and are inaccurate.
Why not read it first then give your two cents?
May 24, 2015 12:44 PM

Dec 2012
Some part of it, I actually agree with. Rest of it, is 100% wrong, and hypocritical, to say the least.

But whatever, I don't do MAL drama, anymore.
May 24, 2015 1:05 PM
Mar 2013
why the fuck is jizzy's grammar so awful? you should have asked him that.
May 24, 2015 1:07 PM
Apr 2014
JD2411 said:
It's because he's secretly related to FGAU1912.

Speaking of grammar problems, you're starting your sentences with lowercase letters.
May 24, 2015 1:33 PM

Mar 2013
tsudecimo said:
anymore.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 24, 2015 2:05 PM

Jul 2014
fst said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The lenny face doesn't work when you use it for some reason.
"Hi!"
May 24, 2015 2:44 PM

Sep 2011
JD2411 said:
I'm an illiterate fuck
Skyzblue said:
Who the fuck is this kid

tsudecimo said:
Some part of it, I actually agree with. Rest of it, is 100% wrong, and hypocritical, to say the least.

But whatever, I don't do MAL drama, anymore.
never said those criticsms arent as equally/more applicable to me, pretty sure i actually self label myself many of them throughout the interview, still I'm grateful you at least read what i had to write there.
JizzyHitlerMay 24, 2015 2:55 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 24, 2015 3:04 PM

Jul 2014
lol. Nice read. Nothing special though. I, also, heavily agree with the JustAlex part.

>Note: Almost no edits have been made to this interview. As a result, it's just a lot of walls of text and grammatical fuckups. But I think it's better that way.
Indeed
May 24, 2015 3:27 PM

Mar 2013
YEEART said:
fst said:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The lenny face doesn't work when you use it for some reason.

le lenny face always works.
May 24, 2015 7:29 PM

Dec 2013
Yo, where's my medal?
May 24, 2015 8:54 PM

Jun 2014
Good read.
May 24, 2015 10:13 PM

Sep 2013
reading that was like reading the flow of his consciousness, we have a young Joyce in the making
May 25, 2015 7:45 AM

Dec 2012
That was a great read. The grammar was fine >A>
May 25, 2015 7:48 AM

Sep 2011
Roth said:
That was a great read. The grammar was fine >A>
LIAR

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 25, 2015 8:12 AM

Dec 2012
Wha.. I'm not lying :C
May 25, 2015 8:58 AM
Jul 2012
Your grammar may be off, but at least you're hilarious.
May 25, 2015 3:03 PM

Aug 2014
Skyzblue said:
You don't know anyone on this site.
May 25, 2015 3:05 PM

Aug 2014
Gholy said:
JD2411 said:

Speaking of grammar problems, you're starting your sentences with lowercase letters.
What if he is FGAU?
May 25, 2015 3:13 PM

Sep 2011
MechaKiryu said:
Gholy said:

What if he is FGAU?
o dhit

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 25, 2015 3:13 PM
Apr 2014
NotJizzyHitler said:
MechaKiryu said:
What if he is FGAU?
o dhit
i ufnigk nwku ti!!q11!!!1!!
May 25, 2015 3:16 PM

Nov 2012
MechaKiryu said:
Gholy said:

What if he is FGAU?

So he dislikes himself?
May 25, 2015 3:16 PM
Apr 2014
SuperRed said:
MechaKiryu said:
What if he is FGAU?

So he dislikes himself?
Can't you tell?
May 25, 2015 3:23 PM

Sep 2011
SuperRed said:
MechaKiryu said:
What if he is FGAU?

So he dislikes himself?
i am depressed as shit

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 25, 2015 11:55 PM

Nov 2011
This was surprisingly entertaining to read. The grammar never really has bothered me.

I can relate to the "homey" feel the O/U club has. It's more or less my favorite part of the site now.
May 27, 2015 4:29 PM

Sep 2011
TripleSRank said:
This was surprisingly entertaining to read. The grammar never really has bothered me.

I can relate to the "homey" feel the O/U club has. It's more or less my favorite part of the site now.
i misread that as "that horny feel the P/U/ has"

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Nominations V2 ( 1 2 )

Skittles - Nov 21, 2021

64 by Dapper_Dhampir14 »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:01 PM

» Interview 24 - Kineta

Daconator - Jun 10, 2015

15 by cornonacob »»
Aug 5, 2023 3:36 PM

» Interview #267 - lpf

spaceslut - Mar 28, 2023

1 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Mar 29, 2023 9:30 AM

» Interview #254 - IrrelevantGuy

NextUniverse - Apr 9, 2022

8 by IrrelevantGuy »»
Mar 22, 2023 4:30 AM

» Interview #200 - Shinah

Mimurona - Oct 13, 2019

10 by Shinah »»
Mar 9, 2023 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.