Forum Settings
Forums

Ireland becomes first country to legalise gay marraige by popular vote

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 2015 2:44 PM

Dec 2014
Tsindria said:
Bloodshade said:

They choose to be gay. It isn't ignorant to say that.

Hey if they want to be gay let them. Who they fuck isn't my business. If they want to have a fantasy marriage let them, but in the end being gay is a choice.
It is very ignorant to say that. And because you continue to say it, my post went completely over your head.

Why is a perfectly legal marriage a "fantasy marriage" to you?

Immahnoob said:
Since when is it a choice to be homosexual? What sources do you fuckers have for that? The Bible?
Some Christian denominations and their versions of the Bible do not support the idea that people choose to be gay. Just like how some teach that people are going to burn in hell for being gay, while others don't even teach that hell exists. Let's not fight ignorance by encouraging the spread of it, and over-generalizing on top of that, Noob.

All marriages are fantasy. Straight people try to get away from marriage while gay people are wanting it. LOL... its simple they just want something to bitch about. So just give them marriage rights. I don't really care, as it doesn't affect me.

Immahnoob said:
Nobody gives a fuck what you think, that was meant as a mockery, not as a fact, if you think I was serious there you're deluded.

Apparently you do. You are completely butt-hurt. If being gay isn't a choice. Its genetic. If its genetic its obviously a recessive gene. The gene would have eventually died out as it didn't contribute anything to prolonging the human species. Being gay is completely unnatural, and that much is simple because they would have children naturally if it was (instead of adopting and test tube babies). The very fact they contribute nothing to prolonging the species is already enough to say there is no gay gene. It wouldn't make sense. Human beings have choices. They choose to be gay.
May 25, 2015 2:49 PM

May 2014
Bloodshade said:
TheConquerer said:

Wait what? Are you saying you can just go and suck my dick on a whim or something?
Idk about a gay gene but I know a persons sexuality isn't some kind of option you can just decide on.

It is actually.

I wouldn't suck your dick... (Where the fuck did that come from).
Sexuality is an option. There have been people who drifted from one sexuality to another. Yet they don't call themselves bisexual.

Also the way they act is most definitely a choice.

You said its a choice, I'm offering it to you since like you say you might just drift around and want it.

People who experiment aren't nesserily homosexual so why are you comparing them?
I've been here way too long...
May 25, 2015 2:51 PM

Apr 2012
Bloodshade said:
Apparently you do. You are completely butt-hurt.
I don't think you know who you're talking to, but whatever.
Bloodshade said:
If being gay isn't a choice. Its genetic. If its genetic its obviously a recessive gene.
It's not necessary for it to be genetic, hormones also play a role, as research claims, and that's not related to the kids genetics.
Bloodshade said:
The gene would have eventually died out as it didn't contribute anything to prolonging the human species.
I don't think you understand how genetics work or how history worked.

Being homosexual does not mean you're infertile.
Bloodshade said:
Being gay is completely unnatural,
That doesn't follow from "If it's genetic" or "if it's hormonal".
Bloodshade said:
and that much is simple because they would have children naturally if it was (instead of adopting and test tube babies).
That's completely unrelated to homosexuality being natural or not.
Bloodshade said:
The very fact they contribute nothing to prolonging the species is already enough to say there is no gay gene.
I don't like using the term "junk DNA", and no, I'm not saying homosexuality is "junk DNA", every human being has "junk DNA", and most of it is not helpful.
Bloodshade said:
It wouldn't make sense. Human beings have choices. They choose to be gay.
No, human beings can't choose their sexuality. That is fact.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
May 25, 2015 2:56 PM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
Bloodshade said:

It is actually.

Sexuality is an option. There have been people who drifted from one sexuality to another. Yet they don't call themselves bisexual.

You said its a choice, I'm offering it to you since like you say you might just drift around and want it.

People who experiment aren't nesserily homosexual so why are you comparing them?

I wasn't talking about experimenting. There have been people that where gay and then suddenly they decide to be straight or in reverse.

I never said I drift around and might want to try being homo.
How nice of you to offer though... o_o
May 25, 2015 2:58 PM

Apr 2014
TheConquerer said:
Bloodshade said:

It is actually.

Lmao xD.

That's a really good point! Masturbation is undeniably a good feeling so Bloodshade should give handjobs. There is no logical reason not to. Mutual masturbation please...
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 25, 2015 3:01 PM

Dec 2014
Immahnoob said:
Bloodshade said:
Apparently you do. You are completely butt-hurt.
I don't think you know who you're talking to, but whatever.

Bloodshade said:
It wouldn't make sense. Human beings have choices. They choose to be gay.
No, human beings can't choose their sexuality. That is fact.

Oh??? And who the fuck might you be, that would make me care?

They can choose there sexuality. Believe what you want though.
May 25, 2015 3:04 PM

Dec 2014
Masked_Mantis said:
TheConquerer said:

Lmao xD.

That's a really good point! Masturbation is undeniably a good feeling so Bloodshade should give handjobs. There is no logical reason not to. Mutual masturbation please...

I don't like man hands lol.
May 25, 2015 3:05 PM

Sep 2012
It really doesn't surprise me that this thread devolved into "guys I'm not gay".
May 25, 2015 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
Bloodshade said:
The one that destroyed your argument.
Bloodshade said:
This isn't a matter of belief, it's a matter of truth. I don't believe it to be true, I outright state it to be true, because it is.

I have yet to see sources from you, so I guess you're merely talking out of your golden ass.

Autocrat said:
May 25, 2015 3:15 PM

Apr 2014
Bloodshade said:
Masked_Mantis said:
Lmao xD.

you have a prostate so gay sex with a man can please you by your logic, and there would be no reason not to do it.

You're straight so there's no sexual attraction to guys for you, that's why you don't want anal sex with a man. But it's naive to say there is no sexual attraction to guys for gay people.
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 25, 2015 3:30 PM

Dec 2014
Masked_Mantis said:
Bloodshade said:

you have a prostate so gay sex with a man can please you by your logic, and there would be no reason not to do it.

You're straight so there's no sexual attraction to guys for you, that's why you don't want anal sex with a man. But it's naive to say there is no sexual attraction to guys for gay people.

LOL. The reason not to do it is because I don't look at men in that manner.

Immahnoob said:
Bloodshade said:
The one that destroyed your argument.
Bloodshade said:
This isn't a matter of belief, it's a matter of truth. I don't believe it to be true, I outright state it to be true, because it is.

I have yet to see sources from you, so I guess you're merely talking out of your golden ass.

You didn't destroy anything. We were having an argument????

Yeah its true to you, not to me.

Did you provide sources? No, you didn't. Let me guess what your response to that is. "I'm a God... I AM THE SOURCE". Good one.

Thank you for the compliment on my ass :D. Now pucker up!!!
May 25, 2015 4:28 PM
Feb 2014
Red_Keys said:
It really doesn't surprise me that this thread devolved into "guys I'm not gay".

I'm glad you're not in the fray. Stay out.
May 25, 2015 4:38 PM

Apr 2012
Bloodshade said:
Facts don't change from person to person.
Bloodshade said:
Did you provide sources? No, you didn't. Let me guess what your response to that is. "I'm a God... I AM THE SOURCE". Good one.
Do you really want me to do that? Because you might go insane after I get you out of your delusion.

Autocrat said:
May 25, 2015 4:46 PM

Dec 2014
Immahnoob said:
Bloodshade said:
Facts don't change from person to person.
Bloodshade said:
Do you really want me to do that? Because you might go insane after I get you out of your delusion.

That's the thing... they ARE NOT facts.

I assure you I won't go insane.

But here is what is likely to happen.

You'll get a bunch of sources. Oh, and they have to be from scholarly journals, peer reviewed, and not older than 5 years of age.

I'll look them over, and then decide that they are interesting points but really they don't prove your point to the extreme of you being 100% correct.

If I can log into the database then I'll find some counter sources against yours. You'll disregard then, and we are back where we started.

So do whatever you want. lol
May 25, 2015 4:49 PM

Mar 2012
Bloodshade said:
Oh, and they have to be from scholarly journals, peer reviewed, and not older than 5 years of age.
The idea that a source needs to be recent in order to be valid is nonsense.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 25, 2015 4:52 PM

Sep 2012
josh_ said:
Bloodshade said:
Oh, and they have to be from scholarly journals, peer reviewed, and not older than 5 years of age.
My source is the Bible
May 25, 2015 4:54 PM

Mar 2012
Red_Keys said:
My source is the Bible
Peer reviewed by God. Doesn't get much better than that.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 25, 2015 4:56 PM

Dec 2014
josh_ said:
Bloodshade said:

It really depends on the topic being discussed. I would say it matters for things like scientific studies and experiments.

Red_Keys said:
josh_ said:
My source is the Bible

I'm atheist.
May 25, 2015 4:57 PM

Dec 2014
josh_ said:
Red_Keys said:
My source is the Bible
Peer reviewed by God. Doesn't get much better than that.

God is man-made.
May 25, 2015 5:05 PM

Oct 2013
Bloodshade said:
UnoPuntoCinco said:
If that's true it most be a very good and developed country

Yeah it was sarcasm. I just think people make too big a deal about this gay marriage thing. Its not like prior to this gay people were being harassed and prosecuted in Ireland. Its one of the most liberal countries.
They were, homosexual acts were illegal until 1993, while in most latinamerica they were legal as early as the 19th century, this means than in less than 25 years a society went from decriminalization of same-sex acts to aproval of marriage, if this is not something remarkable tell me what could be
May 25, 2015 5:09 PM
Jan 2015
Homosexuality is a sin and I hope gays suffer their sinful indulgence in the coming rapture. Ireland will burn in God's contempt.

Praise the Lord.
May 25, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2014
UnoPuntoCinco said:
Bloodshade said:

Yeah it was sarcasm. I just think people make too big a deal about this gay marriage thing. Its not like prior to this gay people were being harassed and prosecuted in Ireland. Its one of the most liberal countries.
They were, homosexual acts were illegal until 1993, while in most latinamerica they were legal as early as the 19th century, this means than in less than 25 years a society went from decriminalization of same-sex acts to aproval of marriage, if this is not something remarkable tell me what could be

Are you talking about Ireland? I didn't mention a specific date. I'm saying recently as in after 1999 it was quite a liberal country. I don't think its remarkable. I do approve of the decision though.
TyrelMay 25, 2015 6:21 PM
May 25, 2015 5:34 PM

Dec 2014

Interesting, unfortunately I couldn't read the entire text. Its still bullshit though.

Well its quite simple I don't have an "anti-homosexual" argument. All I said is that it is a choice, and it is indeed choice. I don't need sources for that. I am God.
May 25, 2015 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
Bloodshade said:
Its still bullshit though.
Willful ignorance.
Bloodshade said:
Well its quite simple I don't have an "anti-homosexual" argument. All I said is that it is a choice, and it is indeed choice. I don't need sources for that. I am God.
Appeal to anonymous authority.

Considering these are all your arguments and I debunked them, your hypothesis is false because of lack of any other arguments to support it.
TyrelMay 25, 2015 6:49 PM

Autocrat said:
May 25, 2015 5:40 PM

Dec 2014
Immahnoob said:
Bloodshade said:
Its still bullshit though.
Willful ignorance.
Bloodshade said:
Appeal to anonymous authority.

Considering these are all your arguments and I debunked them, your hypothesis is false because of lack of any other arguments to support it.

I could only read the abstract... Lets say you are right its genetic/hormonal. Then by that it would be classified as a disease. Homosexuality is a disease. What do we do with diseases we cure/treat them. That sounds pretty anti-homosexual.

Which authority?

You are the one that is ignorant.
TyrelMay 25, 2015 6:49 PM
May 25, 2015 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Bloodshade said:
I could only read the abstract... Lets say you are right its genetic/hormonal. Then by that it would be classified as a disease. Homosexuality is a disease. What do we do with diseases we cure/treat them. That sounds pretty anti-homosexual.
Homosexuality is not a disease though. It doesn't fit the criteria to be called one. You could call it a disorder. But it's not seen as a disorder anymore by any country that isn't a 3rd world country.

You can call it a genetic malformation, but then you'd be an idiot.
Bloodshade said:
Which authority?
You're oblivious of your own comments.
Bloodshade said:
Homosexuality is chosen and learned.
Prove it.

TyrelMay 25, 2015 6:18 PM

Autocrat said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.