Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Knights of Sidonia
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 23, 2015 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
Tanikaze *could* have closed his window and/or moved to another room. Or he could have gone outside and "accidently" kicked the handrail. But apparently, he was quite interested in what they had to talk about.

Sidonia turns out to be one of the best comedy/harem shows that ever existed. Season one had it's share, but they are really turning it up here.
Sep 15, 2015 9:36 PM

Aug 2010
"I think i wanna photosynthesize".

I died a little inside, good stuff right there.
Mar 11, 2016 6:47 PM

Dec 2010
And here I was enjoying this season so much, thanks to Tsumugi. Of course it had to go and start emphasizing the harem elements I was trying so hard to ignore... :/
。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 *
May 7, 2016 2:43 AM

Jul 2013
Look at that. They messed with Gauna, experimented it, and used it as a weapon and it proved to be very useful. But they just can't be contended with it. They want more power. And now they're destroying themselves. Heh. Humans. And fuck that goddamn greedy and lusting for power Kobayashi. Fucking bitch I don't think she even has a parasite in her like Kunato.

What was that chick trying to say when she said she wanna photosynthesize? Don't tell me she wants to have sex with Tanikaze.. hehe.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And Izana's becoming a female!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There are other people outside Sidonia! yay!............. aaaaaaaaand they're dead.
May 15, 2016 11:59 AM

Jan 2013
Dangit Nagate, what a time to fall asleep.
Izana is pretty much confirmed a girl now, after all this time with Nagate it's to be expected though.

Seems the people that got out of the colony ship made it to the new planet ... but they died anyway.
May 25, 2016 11:27 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! It's the boundary from BlazBlue!

Damn it, Nagate! You screwed up by falling asleep. I hope Samari asks him again.

DAT Izana dress break scene. I don't like her when it's related to the ship, but I admit she has a nice body now.

Midorikawa's oppai were a lie? WTF!

I was lmao at Nagate's face when he looked at Izana.

No nipples again.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 22, 2017 5:42 PM
May 2012
what the hell happened to this anime, it turned to be one anime cliche into another, and i liked first season so much....... what a dissapointment
Nov 9, 2018 2:40 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That woman on the bar really wanted a taste of MC's love huh?!
Whenever one wants to bang you just need to say lets photosynteze, mmm.

Yuhata in the bath scene was looking really cute (CG looking great), if I had to choose between her and Izana for the ship, I would prefer Yuhata, Izana is growing something there, but her face is not that cute and her personality is just a bit too washed out to me.

Captain is getting more and more reckless with her decisions, getting worried about that.
Nov 5, 2021 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
Oh man, this episode was hilarious. Favorites parts were drunk Samari and the bath girl talk. The latter just alone for the fact that Tsumugi was sitting there too, priceless. Also funny when Izana realized how thin the ceiling is.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 12, 2022 5:04 PM

Dec 2018
i warned you about playing God bro
Oct 10, 2022 7:03 PM
Jan 2017
This is supposed to be a sci-fi action show, right? Why the heck am I watching a harem anime? No, seriously, the plotline about the Gauna weapon gets resolved relatively quickly and the back-half of the episode focuses on Nagate... uh, talking with other women.
Nov 1, 2023 10:54 AM

Dec 2022
Damn, even Samari wants a piece of that Nagate meat now. Apparently he has more game than I think even he knows about.

Izana developing large oppai all of a sudden too. Very important development.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

163 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 3:27 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2015

104 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

63 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:55 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

61 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2015

75 by Archean-Return »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.