Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2015 2:22 AM

Feb 2015
Wrong section before , Sorry !

This story is about one boy name Zulhelmi. A high school student. He is your average type of boy. Simple looking appearance, average grade and normal person without talent or specialties. Just simple normal type of boy. First time he enrolled in the high school academy, He fell in love with a girl name Ummie who sit beside him. The girl is well known around the boys since she is cute and kind hearted. He doesn’t have courage though to confess his love but he choose to be the girl best friend. Thing goes up for 4 years until he finally confess his feeling to her. Ummie don’t give a reply but smile with full blush face. They have become closer than they may think. Unfortunately, out of nowhere, Zulhelmi have a girlfriend. The girl also same age as both of them. Don’t understand is what happening ummie break down of tear until her eye is really red. But zulhemi still don’t said anything and stop talking with ummie. Ummie friends try their best to comfort her and look up at zulhelmi as heartless boy. Thing change rather fast when suddenly zulhelmi break up with his first and current girlfriend. Zulhelmi appearance also drastic change. He becomes a hot type of guy with cute face. Just a matter of time before zulhelmi has been listed as one of the hottest boy at school. His name becomes a hot topic around girl at the school. Ummie even with heartbroken try to get an answer for his action before. Unfortunately, zulhelmi start develops a really cold attitude toward any girl who tries to approach him. This is the start of nickname Ice prince around the school. Not even one girl has courage to approach him except Ummie. But the answer ummie get is just a cold stare as he’s walk away without giving an answer.

➲ Now Readers, Which side are you on? Zulhelmi or Ummie ? Maybe some of you think it just some stupid love story that has been created but I want to hear your true opinion.

Zulhelmi (4 vote) / Ummie (1 vote)
EndMay 22, 2015 3:14 AM
May 22, 2015 2:28 AM

Feb 2015
Exowave said:
Ummie since Zulhelmi seems to be classic fag what an asshole to turn down other girls like that especially Ummie.

And that sudden change is typical flick but still gay.

You sure to hate character like that eh ? Don't you think zulhelmi the weird one here ? He just average type but turn out into hot type ? Anyway , I love both of your answer. Thanks mate!
May 22, 2015 2:29 AM

Oct 2012
The other thread got moved to this section, so now there are two threads in the right section. Probably better to continue with the other one.

edit:
Oh, no, never mind... someone decided to delete the thread with 10 replies and leave this one -_-
VoltiiMay 22, 2015 2:36 AM

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
May 22, 2015 2:32 AM

Mar 2015
My answer is still the same. He's is gay. No doubt.
May 22, 2015 2:37 AM

Feb 2015
Rydias said:
Exowave said:
Ummie since Zulhelmi seems to be classic fag what an asshole to turn down other girls like that especially Ummie.

And that sudden change is typical flick but still gay.

You sure to hate character like that eh ? Don't you think zulhelmi the weird one here ? He just average type but turn out into hot type ? Anyway , I love both of your answer. Thanks mate!

More or less guys like that usualy give me negative vibrations but there i are exseptions .

I would not hate him as much if he actualy, followed what he feels this just looks to me like some sort of mask and acting pretending to be untouchable that is 360 shift around .

But not for any good reason id say just instant.
ExowaveMay 22, 2015 2:42 AM
May 22, 2015 2:37 AM

Feb 2015
Involtus said:
The other thread got moved to this section, so now there are two threads in the right section. Probably better to continue with the other one.

edit:
Oh, no, never mind... someone decided to delete the thread with 10 replies and leave this one -_-

Hahaa .. alright , let's keep up with this one then!

Zryrouth said:

LOL just gay ?
May 22, 2015 2:39 AM

Mar 2015
Zryrouth said:

LOL just gay ?[/quote]

More or less . He have twisted mind anyway :3
May 22, 2015 2:42 AM

Feb 2015
Exowave said:
Rydias said:

More or less guys like that usualy give me negative vibrations but there i are exseptions .

I would not hate him as much if he actualy followed what he feels this just looks to me like some sort of mask and acting pretending to be untouchable that is 360 shift around .

You got a good point there, but what if I said there some event that turn him like that ? Will you still side with ummie who never give the answer at the first place?
May 22, 2015 2:46 AM

Feb 2015
Yes background story but depending on that, he could turn into even more non sense character or reasonable guy.

This looks like we are directing anime or someting :D

You know what kind of twist would be funny. Make him available only for most ugly girls in school so hot ones would lust even more and be jealous that is 1 step closer to having someting.

ExowaveMay 22, 2015 2:54 AM
May 22, 2015 2:52 AM

Feb 2015
Zryrouth said:
Zryrouth said:

LOL just gay ?

More or less . He have twisted mind anyway :3[/quote]

Oh so cruel. By the way , I think I still remember when you fight so hard for lolicon xD

Exowave said:
Yes background story but depending on that, he could turn into even more non sense character or reasonable guy.

This looks like we are directing anime or someting :D

You know what kind of twist would be funny. Make him available only for most ugly girls in school so hot ones would lust even more and be jealous that is 1 step closer to having someting.

Lol are you try to recreated the character ? hahaa. I see , but then his cute face is wasted to most ugly girls in school :P (don't take this too serious)
May 22, 2015 2:55 AM

Feb 2015
Just create new one reply. No need to keep Modified the comment xD
May 22, 2015 2:56 AM

Feb 2015
Nah just added some proposition.

Then eventualy hot girls would try to copy ugly girls because they get to be around him.
Then most ugly girl would start to have more confidence and would start to look better somehow then he would dump her for next one.

I am thinking about him eventualy trying to hook up with Ummie who would wear someting fake to look like giant belly and messed up make up and maybe even nasty fake tooth.

But she would just toy with him and reveal it then throw him like garbage typical scenario but fun to watch.

Pretty much that would explain everyting he realised at some point that he is turned on too ugly girls that is why she acted all untouchable like.

Better then turning into closet homo.

ExowaveMay 22, 2015 3:01 AM
May 22, 2015 3:02 AM

Feb 2015
Exowave said:
Nah just added some proposition.

Then eventualy hot girls would try to copy ugly girls because they get to be around him.
Then most ugly girl would start to have more confidence and would start to look better somehow then he would dump her for next one.

I am thinking about him eventualy trying to hook up with Ummie but she would toy with him then throw him like garbage typical scenario but fun to watch.

Hahaaaha you a great one mate ! xD This is so hilarious LOL.
Actually you see , this story happen in real life :O
To maintaining the authenticity of the story , I don't change the name or plot.
Basically mean both of the character above is alive ~
May 22, 2015 3:03 AM

May 2014
prolly Zulhelmi , she gets wat she deserves for not answering him. wats up with yo' smile? he mustered the courage to spell out his feelings and all he gets is that?. + 1 for Zul's effort.

And since u are saying its a real life story , Zul prolly had his reasons.. he is somewhat in regret and prolly he has given up on girls in general?. i duno , cant say anymore without backstory.
eshwar007May 22, 2015 3:10 AM
May 22, 2015 3:13 AM

Feb 2015
eshwar007 said:
prolly Zulhelmi , she gets wat she deserves for not answering him. wats up with yo' b**** smile? he mustered the courage to spell out his feelings and all he gets is that?. + 1 for Zul's effort

Right ! I also agree! Thanks for your answer mate!
May 22, 2015 3:20 AM

Feb 2015
eshwar007 said:
prolly Zulhelmi , she gets wat she deserves for not answering him. wats up with yo' smile? he mustered the courage to spell out his feelings and all he gets is that?. + 1 for Zul's effort.

And since u are saying its a real life story , Zul prolly had his reasons.. he is somewhat in regret and prolly he has given up on girls in general?. i duno , cant say anymore without backstory.

Dude, you really genius . Yeah, I try to get information about the reason but failed LOL . Well , that love story is really popular at the school. Yup , he choose to ditch any girl in general except his mother I think haha. One more thing for sure, He don't have a girlfriend since then. LOL his first girlfriend also not Ummie :/
May 22, 2015 3:43 AM

May 2014
Rydias said:
eshwar007 said:

Dude, you really genius . Yeah, I try to get information about the reason but failed LOL . Well , that love story is really popular at the school. Yup , he choose to ditch any girl in general except his mother I think haha. One more thing for sure, He don't have a girlfriend since then. LOL his first girlfriend also not Ummie :/

Yeah i guessed that much. I have seen guys like that who have crossed terrible thresholds with girls and from then on , they take residence in a closed shell closing off any kind of relationship with girls in general.
May 22, 2015 3:56 AM

May 2015
Moral of the story is just don't confess your love :s
May 22, 2015 5:30 AM

Feb 2015
eshwar007 said:
Rydias said:

Yeah i guessed that much. I have seen guys like that who have crossed terrible thresholds with girls and from then on , they take residence in a closed shell closing off any kind of relationship with girls in general.

Worse case scenario.

Nighters said:
Moral of the story is just don't confess your love :s

Hahaha might be right

More topics from this board

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - 5 hours ago

4 by Kinspie13 »»
2 hours ago

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
3 hours ago

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
8 hours ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.