Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 21, 2015 10:27 PM

Jul 2014
Ruzgfpegk said:
TooEzGamming said:
First time Hachiman cries, its make him so urgly, i never imagine oneday hachiman will cries. Its hard to do something like this.

He spent the night thinking about it.
Weaknesses can take over when you don't sleep enough, I guess that's what happened here.

Well, I think it is not just about he is not getting enough sleep. He is being burdened by the choices he made, Was there any mistakes being made ? He always thinking it through in these past days while seeing/noticing the Service club in such a dire situation

May 21, 2015 10:36 PM

Jan 2014
I dont know if it was the subs that i watched but what Hikigaya was saying wasnt just quite what i read. What i listened to (and hopefully understood well) was that he do not what to be understood, nor getting along, nor be with someone, he do not want words as a support. What he really wants is to understand others, he wants to know what others think and understand that, what they are feeling. He said that it's not posible that other people think as him, he knows that ever if they existed, he couldnt be able to reach them; but even knowing that, he wants something real, something more than just words. It could be called a friend, maybe just a relationship with someone, i dont really know, but i understand what he is saying and what he wants, it's just that it's really hard to explain. Its really hard to put yourself in the others position.

The 2 girls do not understand him, because they dont think like him, but at the end, it's like they will try to do it. Its not necesary to understand a friend or a partner, sometimes its enough just to try to do it; support them. That is mostly what i think. I'm sure everyone there is looking for the very same thing as Hikigaya. Something real, without lies, without betrayals, Hikigaya had passed a lot, and had seen how other people hurt themselves and others. He doesnt want that type of relationship, he wants something genuine.
Wells thats what i think, maybe I'm totally wrong :P
May 21, 2015 10:39 PM
Jul 2012
Adm2008 said:
So could someone explain to me the conversation between Hachiman, Yui and Yukino?, i mean, i understand what Hachiman is trying to do, but what i don't understand is the reaction of Yukino at all, also i don't understand the little argument of both girls, when Yukino something like "you have fallen low" (sorry if its not correct since im watching this from Jap>Eng>Esp so maybe has a mistake), and the final reaction of Yukino.

To be honest, I don't remember the exact details from the light novel (and I really don't want to go back just to analyze it to give an explanation). Therefore, I'm going to speak from my experiences and perspective. If you disagree because the LN's intentions are different or your interpretation is different, then that's fine too. I just wanted to say what I believed is true on the matter.

Here is how I interpret the 3 different characters. First of all, let's talk about Yukino.(There might be spoilers for future plot points because I can't really remember)

Next is Yui - she is very very easy to understand.

All in all, the root of the problem is that they all don't understand each other. If you want me to delve deeper (which means I'll have to include Hachiman's side of the story), I would need to explain the interactions between all 3 of them as well as their interactions with people outside of the club.

These kind of stuff are not easy to understand, and a lot of people think that those who do are retarded show offs who act like they know better than everyone. They then gather a circle and proceed to deliver social justice by continuously insulting the person who they disagree with (which you can see here in MAL and literally everywhere in the world).

Therefore, I don't expect people to understand my post completely. As I have said, this comes from my experience as well (not just facts from the Anime or the Light Novel). Some might call me a "smartass", "faggot", "stupid troll" and so on. I have been insulted again and again until I think that it's pointless to get people to understand. However, if my post manages to help you, then it would make me happy as well. My knowledge on psychology/sociology is very little, but I do intend to choose sociology as my course in University. I'm saying this before someone thinks I act like I know it all. I already acknowledged that I can not hold my interpretation and ideas as credible as I would like to.

P.S. I'm pessimistic, I know. Also, this REALLY is just he surface of things. I have written so many paragraphs, but it's not enough to explain their entire characters. That's why it'll be difficult if someone replies with something that has do with a different event. Explaining how they act in each single situation is going to take ages because each situation has its circumstances. Selfishness, bitterness, pathetic, useless or whatever terms you like to describe the characters has nothing to do with my post. Understanding the basis of the characters does not equal to labeling the characters. At least be conscious of this if anyone replies trying to induce hate. You can disagree, but don't go into name labeling and telling people that they are faggots.

SamhiuyMay 21, 2015 11:29 PM
May 21, 2015 11:00 PM

Jan 2014
Samhiuy said:

Thats pretty interesting, i really can understand what you are saying. The way of thinking of the 3 characters are different, and had had different experiences in the past, so it's expected thet they will not get what the other one is trying to say.
About the last thing you wrote, about the sacrifice of Hikigaya. Now that you say it that way it's true huh, doing something like that and then asking for something genuine. I didn't take that into consideration!
May 21, 2015 11:02 PM
Oct 2012
Temera1re said:
silvermagus said:

Nah that guy try to feeling like he did accomplished something without actually doing anything.
Yui always want doing something only her lacking skill to do it.

look like you don't remember the 1 ep of se1 and you should re-watch 5, 6 and 9 (haruno part)........ perhaps the comparison was a bit too much.... Yui don't understand 8man, she is just acting "nice" even with Yukino she only act "nice". Maybe she is just too naive, but say words just like that guy....

.....and my english suck....

Did u know that Yui

Temera1re said:
silvermagus said:

Nah that guy try to feeling like he did accomplished something without actually doing anything.
Yui always want doing something only her lacking skill to do it.

look like you don't remember the 1 ep of se1 and you should re-watch 5, 6 and 9 (haruno part)........ perhaps the comparison was a bit too much.... Yui don't understand 8man, she is just acting "nice" even with Yukino she only act "nice". Maybe she is just too naive, but say words just like that guy....

.....and my english suck....

I think u understimate Yui too much. If anything she one of three character that understand 8man the most( the rest is komachi and sensei). actually if u read LN there so many times that what Yui saying to 8man pretty much bulleyes to his own monologue despite him being denial to it due his logic unable accept the fact there are someone outside his family that doesn't same experience with him in the past able to read him throughly.what are she didn't understand is the monster logic within him not the 8man itself. Now comparison Tamanawa and Yui I will agree to disagree with due we saw in different perpective. i even don't understand what are u mean to it. just to tell u that Yui has her own development through series. she matured a lot and remember that fact Yui pretty much saying that her waiting for Yukino to open up to her and 8man at culture festival before.
silvermagusMay 21, 2015 11:05 PM
May 21, 2015 11:12 PM

Apr 2015
but when "something real" gets shoved into their faces, all they could do is either turn their backs or run away. pathetic. but then again their reactions are totally human-like. again proves my point that humans are truly pathetic. 8man included.

Really wish I was in there and tell them not to look at "something real" but rather "something great". and that relationships are anything but great.

--rant mode--

So you wanna ask what's "great"? sure I'll tell you what's great. Simply look at a light bulb. Without a single doubt every single human being have benefited from this little bulb. In contrast, remember 8man's hypothesis to Rumi season 1 where at best you can only maintain 2-3 relationships? And there you have your "great" to look at. You choose: 2-3 or every single human being?

light bulb was born from the innovation of Thomas Edison btw. Not from relationships. Here's hoping humans would finally do something innovative first and give zero fucks to useless drama.
kidlat020May 21, 2015 11:16 PM
>I had no brain when I was 12
>Then everyone must had no brain when they were 12
>I experimented 100 samples and proved that they had no brain when they were 12
>Therefore children cannot consent

This is what science has done to humanity.
May 21, 2015 11:16 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
appu1232 said:
Ruzgfpegk said:

To be fair, at this point I think I'll need a spectacular explanation to change my mind about the layer of hell I think she deserves.
Also, a character can be both understood and hated.

Well you're not going to get a spectacular explanation that's for sure. If anything there'll be closure. If you still hate her character up to this point then I doubt anything else that's coming up will change your mind.

That said I don't really get the hate for the posters that are defending Yukino, myself included. It's not like we're saying "YUKINO BEST GIRL U KIDS BETTER APPRECIATE OR ELSE UR LOSERS" Most of the time some neutral party asks what's going on, we give a reasonalbe explanation to it that is not very far-fetched at all, and then we are greeted with much backlash.

Not you specifically btw, just in general.

I think there's a gulf in the perceptions of Yukino between the novel readers and anime only crowd. For the most part, novel readers have a much more positive perception of Yukino than those who have only watched the show. I think one is going to have to accept that a) either they didn't do a good job when it came to adapting Yukino, or b) the shows producers are trying to be a lot more neutral about Hachimans views on the girls. As a fellow novel reader you cannot deny that Hachiman

I think you're gonna have to accept that show viewers have a valid point too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 21, 2015 11:23 PM

Apr 2015
^ @ spoiler:

May 21, 2015 11:35 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
kidlat020 said:
^ @ spoiler:

"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 21, 2015 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is pretty emotional.

Good conversations between Yuki, Yui and Hachiman!
May 21, 2015 11:42 PM

May 2013
Hachiman in tears?! How can the teacher not get a guy lol.
May 21, 2015 11:48 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
babymilo91 said:

Absolutely baffling isn't it? Hot as hell, likes to eat ramen and drink beer and is loaded (that's an Aston Martin she's driving folks). I suppose most men are too busy with their Idolmaster hug pillows to pay attention to a fine woman like her.

May 21, 2015 11:53 PM

Jan 2015
Wow that may have been the best episode this whole spring season. So much came together so much character development for the cast. Such a beautiful episode. 10/10.....plus sensei was adorable especially in the "preview".
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
May 21, 2015 11:56 PM
Dec 2011
This episode left me kind of confused... So are they cool now or is there still problems between them? The ending felt like this was just foreshadowing to something bigger in the near future.. I mean yeah Yuki agreed.. But to me it seemed like yui talked her into agreeing rather then her agreeing to help herself.
May 21, 2015 11:58 PM

May 2012
Oooh we get Iroha in the clubroom during the OP now.

Shizuka's lecture to Hachiman was well done. Hiratsuka-sensei is Shizukacute :3

I liked how he had that fast paced train of thought after the break. We get a glimpse of how he thinks (as usually shown in the LN).

The "confession" was just beautiful. I almost cried. The Hachiman feels. His crying face though

Looking forward to the next episode :D
RukuYanoMay 22, 2015 12:02 AM
May 22, 2015 12:03 AM
Mar 2015
I don't know what happened this episode because my thoughts were stuck in trying to figure out how the teacher can afford an Aston Martin
May 22, 2015 12:10 AM

Feb 2012
Farabeuf said:
babymilo91 said:

Absolutely baffling isn't it? Hot as hell, likes to eat ramen and drink beer and is loaded (that's an Aston Martin she's driving folks). I suppose most men are too busy with their Idolmaster hug pillows to pay attention to a fine woman like her.

Don't forget that best bride contest episode, she sure as hell can cook.
May 22, 2015 12:12 AM

Mar 2015
Lets see the highlight of the episode.

First half Hachiman and Hiratsuka sensei have a nice long deep conversation that made me re think my existence. Also the sensei raised Hachiman's flag, but Hachiman said that if he was born 10 years earlier he would go after the sensei. So Hachiman even into his sensei, can't bring himself to actually get together with her.

After that the second half we got Hachiman thinking of genuine. Then he talks to Yui and Yukinon, got rejected by Yukinon, Yui cried, Yui vs Yukinon, Hachiman cried, then Yui cried harder, then Yukinon run to the roof, Yui gives an obvious hint that she like Hachiman by clearly taking his hand, Hachiman rejected her and said he can walk by himself, Yui and Yukinon cried together, then I also cried.

Well that's a lot of crying in this episode.

Also that preview lol! The sensei is funny. I'm looking forward for next episode.

At this point, even if Yui is the one who understands Hachiman, I don't think Hachiman deserved her. So yeah.. damn it Yui, you need to move on, I'm starting to feel bad for you if you keep crying on someone like Hachiman, you're just gonna hurt yourself.

May 22, 2015 12:12 AM

Aug 2012
Everything about this episode is just too beautiful.
May 22, 2015 12:13 AM

Jan 2011
This episode was emotionally-charged and had major character development for Hachiman especially. The first half of the episode was mainly just Hachiman talking with Shizuka-sensei and those were some really nice scenes. Shizuka blushing after what Hachiman said about men not having any good taste in woman or something on the lines of that was really cute. xD Heck, even Hachiman thought to himself that if he was born 10 years earlier and met her 10 years earlier, he would've fallen for her. Dayum! :D

The scene with Hachiman's inner thoughts was crazy intense. However, the best scene was when Hachiman finally cried. Ironically, the thing he desired the most was something genuine and he genuinely cried while telling his true feelings. That gave me so many chills. The music that played when Hachiman's intense monologue was going on was perfect. Yukino ran upstairs but good thing Yui was able to calm her down. Everyone crying this episode. ;~; Good thing that Yui and Yukino are now gonna help Hachiman out though. : )

Overall, one of the best episodes this season. Hachiman finally showing his true feelings and even crying was amazing in itself. Shizuka blushing was cute and just seeing Hachiman, Yui and Yukino telling each other how they truly feel was nice. Interesting to see Iroha in the clubroom at the end in the OP now. :D Shizuka at the end of the preview, I-I'll marry you?! :$
Studio Feels delivering feels/5
May 22, 2015 12:15 AM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:

At this point, even if Yui is the one who understands Hachiman, I don't think Hachiman deserved her. So yeah.. damn it Yui, you need to move on, I'm starting to feel bad for you if you keep crying on someone like Hachiman, you're just gonna hurt yourself.

lol someone has Yui up on a pedestal.
May 22, 2015 12:18 AM

Mar 2015
nekomiminyan said:
I don't know what happened this episode because my thoughts were stuck in trying to figure out how the teacher can afford an Aston Martin

Haha now that you mentioned it, where did the teacher get all that money??? I don't think a teacher paycheck is that high. She probably have a thug life and robbed some banks... hmm interesting.

May 22, 2015 12:20 AM

Mar 2015
bobzanny said:
DarklordVor said:

Yui is too good for Hachiman. Seeing Yui getting hurt each episode is hurting me. I wanted her happy, but it doesn't seem that Hachiman is giving it to her.

May 22, 2015 12:21 AM

Jan 2015
Very emotional episode but i'm glad they finally talked for real all three of them. I hope they relationship will finally start getting better.
May 22, 2015 12:24 AM

Aug 2010
Amazing ep.

Loved the talk with Shizuka-sensei. Dat line from Hikki's tho saying all men have shit taste for not wanting her and Dat blush <3 Hikki's confirmed 100% to like her if only 10 years earlier...

Komachi sleeping face <3

8man's character development was awesome and his VA complimented it perfectly. The monologue when he was racking his brain up and calculating was nice but what took the cake was definitely the monologue during the genuine scene. Friggin AMAZING!

Yukino made me facepalm.
When Iroha came I was like "Not the time for u right now girl lol" but she actually helped. Liking her more and more :3 I wonder if she listened to what was going on between the 3 or she just arrived?

And finally Yui! Why are u soooo best girl it hurts <3<3 She's just so precious :*)
The way she handled the bridging between those 2 was praise worthy. Those are 2 tough customers.
May 22, 2015 12:25 AM

Apr 2015
Farabeuf said:
babymilo91 said:

You know what's even more baffling? Her job (teacher) isn't getting any sort of raise. You'd really, REALLY wonder where the heck did she get the money to buy that.

May 22, 2015 12:25 AM

Feb 2015
May 22, 2015 12:32 AM

Sep 2014
great episode 4/5... Somehow, I feel that they could atleast improve more the drama. What i had picture out from the light novel in this part was similar but in a more intense manner.
May 22, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:
bobzanny said:

Yui is too good for Hachiman. Seeing Yui getting hurt each episode is hurting me. I wanted her happy, but it doesn't seem that Hachiman is giving it to her.

please elaborate on what makes Yui so good? Because, even though I like her character, she has a big facade going and she basically lives in the "superficial" life, which Hachiman has stated he hates.
May 22, 2015 12:37 AM

Mar 2015
bobzanny said:
DarklordVor said:

please elaborate on what makes Yui so good? Because, even though I like her character, she has a big facade going and she basically lives in the "superficial" life, which Hachiman has stated he hates.

Yes, but her facade was only to Miura and friends. Her feelings to Hachiman and Yukinon is genuine, which is what Hachiman wants.

Yui is a good character because she's bearing all the pains that is going on in the club. She's been supporting Hachiman and Yukinon since she got to the club. Her crying in S2 E2 after what Hachiman did, Yui never really left his side and even starting to get close to him to the point going to the club together. Then the scene with fixing Hachiman's hair, Yui understands that Hachiman will not change, thus she supports him to make him feel that he's not alone and there's someone with him. I'd say that's very genuine of Yui, even if Hachiman thought it was the "nice girl" act.

May 22, 2015 12:40 AM
May 2014
dem feels

finally a 'genuine' change
May 22, 2015 12:42 AM

May 2008
DarklordVor said:

To her or anyone else.
He can only consider such relationships through conjectures ("if I was born 10 years earlier", "if Totsuka was a girl") or jokes (with Ebina).
You can make a lot of assumptions on why this is the case and they may reveal more about yourself than the character.
To me, he avoids such relationships to prevent both himself and the other party from getting hurt: spending free time with someone like him wouldn't be a source of joy for the other after the honeymoon phase, and he probably knows it.
Source is myself: I love cats but prefer them to die in shelters than to live the rest of their life with a boring guy, and needing several months to deal with each loss isn't fun either.
Maybe that's what you meant by "Yui is too good for Hachiman.": indeed she is.

So he surely wants her to be happy too, but not in the same way as you do.
May 22, 2015 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
this episode was soo deep! I loved it! Sensei made a real difference! THAT is what teachers should be doing! How she's not married yet is just ridiculous to me!

I loved the flashback thing where it showed us exactly how Hikki views things, it was a friggin masterpiece!

The only problem I had was that for some reason I couldnt tell if he was talking out loud or it was just him thinking so it threw me off a little but that was my fault.

IGN 10/10 GoTY errr Animu of the year.
May 22, 2015 12:45 AM

May 2013
If only he'd been born ten years earlier. Hahaha! That was funny and their conversation was, I guess the turning point for Hachiman.
I don't believe it. Hachiman actually cried. That was completely unusual and unlike him. Well, it was at that certain situation where his pride is kinda tested. I liked Yui and Yukino's face when they saw it.
So he wants something genuine now. Yukino walked out after that, which was kinda expected. Even so, everything worked out and Yukino gladly accepts the request.
May 22, 2015 12:46 AM

Jan 2015
DarklordVor said:
bobzanny said:

Yes, but her facade was only to Miura and friends. Her feelings to Hachiman and Yukinon is genuine, which is what Hachiman wants.

Yui is a good character because she's bearing all the pains that is going on in the club. She's been supporting Hachiman and Yukinon since she got to the club. Her crying in S2 E2 after what Hachiman did, Yui never really left his side and even starting to get close to him to the point going to the club together. Then the scene with fixing Hachiman's hair, Yui understands that Hachiman will not change, thus she supports him to make him feel that he's not alone and there's someone with him. I'd say that's very genuine of Yui, even if Hachiman thought it was the "nice girl" act.

Yukinon called her out this episode basically stating that she didn't voice her opinion and didn't care for Yukinon's. Yui is a nice girl but that's about it. Does she have more to her character? Yea but not as much as the others. I mean just look at her first interaction with Hachiman in the first episode of the series.
May 22, 2015 12:48 AM

Jan 2013
Ohmigawd, that was intense. The feels are over 9000 this episode. They have been making preparations for 7 episodes, just for this moment and it was totally worth it!
I'm so glad they've made up! (or are about to)
May 22, 2015 12:50 AM

Mar 2015
bobzanny said:
DarklordVor said:

Yukinon called her out this episode basically stating that she didn't voice her opinion and didn't care for Yukinon's. Yui is a nice girl but that's about it. Does she have more to her character? Yea but not as much as the others. I mean just look at her first interaction with Hachiman in the first episode of the series.

Yeah she didn't voiced her opinion because Yui is the nice girl. If she had done so, how would you think Yukino would react? She would probably ban Yui from the club and Yui will lose two of her best friends. Also Yui being proactive to look for Yukino after that runaway scene is genuine because she finally hears what Hachiman wants. Thus her confidence to talk to Yukino is boosted. Yes her character is simple and boring compared to Yukino and Hachiman, at least she's the most genuine and caring person in the club. Without her, Yukino and Hachiman would hate each other and get in the fight all the time without straightening things out.

May 22, 2015 12:52 AM

Aug 2012
That was one hell of an emotional episode. 5/5
May 22, 2015 12:57 AM

Oct 2014
BEST EPISODE OF THIS ANIME, A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

Stark700 said:
It looks like Hachiman did some catching up with Yui and Yukino again. Pretty emotion heavy episode with even Hachiman showing a bit of expression. Oh the feels ;_;

I KNOW THE FEELS, I FEEL YAH T.T

CUTE CUTE!! Been repeating this Sceen makes me want to Close my Music Player 'cause it's my Nano day (MY LIFE IS COMPLETE, ROCK ON GERMANY!!!!. But im in Philippines T.T), BUT GOD. I REALLY CLOSED IT

PLS DONT CRY HACHIMAN, I WANT TO SURVIVE THIS FEELS YOU KNOW THAT!! I WANT TO SAVE MY TEARS 'CAUSE I HAVEN'T CRY OVER AN DRAMA ANIME, BUT I ALMOST CRIED. PLS SAVE ME

That was a Difficult Conversation between 8man,Yukino, And Yui. I DIDNT EXPECTED THIS HAPPEN

FINALLY. THE FEELS IS OVER. I HAVENT SHED MY TEARS OVER THIS ANIME. OR I'LL BE EMBARASSED 'CAUSE MY SIS AND BRO ARE HERE WHILE IM SHOUTING

+1 to my Score, 9/10
May 22, 2015 1:04 AM

Apr 2015
Samhiuy said:
Adm2008 said:
So could someone explain to me the conversation between Hachiman, Yui and Yukino?, i mean, i understand what Hachiman is trying to do, but what i don't understand is the reaction of Yukino at all, also i don't understand the little argument of both girls, when Yukino something like "you have fallen low" (sorry if its not correct since im watching this from Jap>Eng>Esp so maybe has a mistake), and the final reaction of Yukino.

To be honest, I don't remember the exact details from the light novel (and I really don't want to go back just to analyze it to give an explanation). Therefore, I'm going to speak from my experiences and perspective. If you disagree because the LN's intentions are different or your interpretation is different, then that's fine too. I just wanted to say what I believed is true on the matter.

Here is how I interpret the 3 different characters. First of all, let's talk about Yukino.(There might be spoilers for future plot points because I can't really remember)

Next is Yui - she is very very easy to understand.

All in all, the root of the problem is that they all don't understand each other. If you want me to delve deeper (which means I'll have to include Hachiman's side of the story), I would need to explain the interactions between all 3 of them as well as their interactions with people outside of the club.

These kind of stuff are not easy to understand, and a lot of people think that those who do are retarded show offs who act like they know better than everyone. They then gather a circle and proceed to deliver social justice by continuously insulting the person who they disagree with (which you can see here in MAL and literally everywhere in the world).

Therefore, I don't expect people to understand my post completely. As I have said, this comes from my experience as well (not just facts from the Anime or the Light Novel). Some might call me a "smartass", "faggot", "stupid troll" and so on. I have been insulted again and again until I think that it's pointless to get people to understand. However, if my post manages to help you, then it would make me happy as well. My knowledge on psychology/sociology is very little, but I do intend to choose sociology as my course in University. I'm saying this before someone thinks I act like I know it all. I already acknowledged that I can not hold my interpretation and ideas as credible as I would like to.

P.S. I'm pessimistic, I know. Also, this REALLY is just he surface of things. I have written so many paragraphs, but it's not enough to explain their entire characters. That's why it'll be difficult if someone replies with something that has do with a different event. Explaining how they act in each single situation is going to take ages because each situation has its circumstances. Selfishness, bitterness, pathetic, useless or whatever terms you like to describe the characters has nothing to do with my post. Understanding the basis of the characters does not equal to labeling the characters. At least be conscious of this if anyone replies trying to induce hate. You can disagree, but don't go into name labeling and telling people that they are faggots.

No complaints instead i'm grateful to you for your time man, in fact, i read this article where was explained the relation of yukino and hachiman, i think both explain similar things about the characters, which shows that you are not wrong.

I hope that you don't mind if i request your insights for the future chapters. ty for all again!

Edit: i was on the phone and i didn't read the 2nd spoiler, now after read it, i'm definitely requesting you more insights man, was delight to read it!, i suggest to you to do a full review about the interactions of the characters on reddit if you by chance used it, you would get gold for sure. The only thing that would be a problem will be your example for illustrate some points, i mean, while are perfects, easy to understand, they may lead to unnecessary arguments like patriotism, i didn't had any problems with it, since it was a very good example, in fact was easy to understand your point with it, but you know, some people may react to it in a bad way. But it was a good reading honestly.

Thank you so much for your time again!
SaaedravMay 22, 2015 1:30 AM
May 22, 2015 1:09 AM

May 2010
That was a very heavy episode.

the moment hachiman started his train of thought i saw the ep was midway and thought,
awhh shit not much room for my lovely iroha...*sadface*
at the same time i realized something like the 2nd half was coming,but didn't expect them to hit it off so perfectly with the mood and animation it couldn't have been pulled off any better than this.

i got a little mad when yukino basicly ignored his initial request for help and then selfishly stormed off when hachiman opened up to them avoiding the drama.
that really pissed me off.

i still think yukino is bad for hachiman tho doubt anything will change my mind on this
May 22, 2015 1:13 AM

Dec 2013
Damn that was some very heavy stuff.

One of the best episode of this season.
May 22, 2015 1:27 AM
May 2014
Poor Service Club members. I feel bad for all three of them. Yukino struggles to make sense of anything, Yui wants things to go back to the way they were, and Hachiman wants to know what genuine is.

I'm also wondering how Shizuka is able to afford a nice car like that. Maybe inheritance? Also agree to the question. Why does she not have a husband already? If she were a real person, the only turn off for me would be the smoking habit. Otherwise, she's an awesome woman, and I am confused about how she can't find a man yet.
May 22, 2015 1:31 AM

Jan 2014
Hands down, this will probably be the best episode of the season.
Manly tears were shed, not only Hachiman's...
May 22, 2015 1:42 AM
Jan 2013
Man, this one hit hard
Also this gif is too funny
http://webm.host/d9981/
Too good, get rekted YuiFags
May 22, 2015 1:43 AM

Dec 2012
Hell yeah the TRIO is BACK!!

May 22, 2015 1:48 AM

Dec 2014
What an awesome episode. :)

But Yukinon slamming the door, that was not in LNs.... Oh well.
For dramatic effect i guess...
Yui, wow, beautiful as ever.
and Iroha kawaiiiiii. XD
Next week. Can't wait!
May 22, 2015 1:57 AM

Mar 2015
kitkatxz said:
Man, this one hit hard

The feels... it feels like a truck just hit me... a very sad one sided love indeed.. T_T

May 22, 2015 2:00 AM

Dec 2014
DarklordVor said:
kitkatxz said:
Man, this one hit hard

The feels... it feels like a truck just hit me... a very sad one sided love indeed.. T_T

What? Unfortunately for kitkatxz, this is what is going on at Hikki's mind at that time.
May 22, 2015 2:02 AM

Mar 2015
Ruzgfpegk said:
DarklordVor said:

To her or anyone else.
He can only consider such relationships through conjectures ("if I was born 10 years earlier", "if Totsuka was a girl") or jokes (with Ebina).
You can make a lot of assumptions on why this is the case and they may reveal more about yourself than the character.
To me, he avoids such relationships to prevent both himself and the other party from getting hurt: spending free time with someone like him wouldn't be a source of joy for the other after the honeymoon phase, and he probably knows it.
Source is myself: I love cats but prefer them to die in shelters than to live the rest of their life with a boring guy, and needing several months to deal with each loss isn't fun either.
Maybe that's what you meant by "Yui is too good for Hachiman.": indeed she is.

So he surely wants her to be happy too, but not in the same way as you do.

Ah that's a very good point indeed. Hachiman is a very plain guy. Not to mention his dream about being stay-in-home husband. As you said, he probably don't want to get into relationships because he would only hurt that other people.

Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2015

1002 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2015

556 by venbals »»
Mar 29, 1:08 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

421 by venbals »»
Mar 16, 9:12 PM

» Help me understand the whole drama ( 1 2 )

GuidSMR - Apr 4, 2023

65 by NaughtySempai »»
Feb 26, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2015

374 by Quirky_Capybara »»
Feb 8, 11:42 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.