Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 17, 2015 3:36 PM

Oct 2013
I just marathoned through Neon Genesis INCLUDING End Of Evanglion.

What in the mother of fuck did I just watch!? Holy shit that was insane! And I meran that litterly.

The author must have been high off of something BIG because that was total mind fuck!......and yet I still want more wtf lol

The movies

Evangelion: 1.0, 2.0 & 3.0

Are they worth watching after seeing all that? I hear they change things?

Would ya'll recommend me watching it? does it give more info like a LOT more? or isit just a re-run in movie form?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
May 17, 2015 3:41 PM

Feb 2015
The first two are good i haven't watched the third but it gets a lot of hate.

It has good animation and the story differs, I understood it easier but that's properly because i watched the original aswell.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 3:51 PM

Oct 2013
Royalirishman said:
The first two are good i haven't watched the third but it gets a lot of hate.

It has good animation and the story differs, I understood it easier but that's properly because i watched the original aswell.

How much does it differ?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
May 18, 2015 11:04 PM

Sep 2014
I just watched the 1.0 and 2.0 (AKA Rebuild) films over the last couple of days.

1.0 is very similar to the original NGE series, I would suggest waiting a few weeks before watching it.
It is worth watching, even if only just for the updated art, it looks amazing.

In 2.0 the story differs greatly from the original, with different Angels, EVAs and pilots.

The way I would suggest approaching them is to think of the Rebuild films as taking place in a parallel universe.
They have same initial setting but then diverge into a vastly different stories.

I haven't watched 3.0 yet, though I really enjoyed watching the first two and I would recommend them.
Mirai, zura~!
May 19, 2015 1:07 AM

Oct 2013
EeveeRain said:
I just watched the 1.0 and 2.0 (AKA Rebuild) films over the last couple of days.

1.0 is very similar to the original NGE series, I would suggest waiting a few weeks before watching it.
It is worth watching, even if only just for the updated art, it looks amazing.

In 2.0 the story differs greatly from the original, with different Angels, EVAs and pilots.

The way I would suggest approaching them is to think of the Rebuild films as taking place in a parallel universe.
They have same initial setting but then diverge into a vastly different stories.

I haven't watched 3.0 yet, though I really enjoyed watching the first two and I would recommend them.

Now thats the info I was looking for.

Thanks.

And thanks to the other 2 aswell.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba

More topics from this board

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Yesterday

50 by RcAges »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CitizenGeek - Mar 27, 2008

245 by ToTheGyz »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

CitizenGeek - Mar 27, 2008

268 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 17, 4:15 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 10, 2007

290 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 16, 5:19 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

810 by _reii017 »»
Apr 16, 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.