Forum Settings
Forums

Mother Of Boston Marathon Bomber Says US Will Burn

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 18, 2015 9:59 PM

Dec 2014
ErwinJA said:
Bloodshade said:

Baelish The Whore-monger...

Its better to deport her to some shit hole in the middle east.
Why the Middle East? If doing that, she should go back home to the Caucasus. Let Putin & pals say hi.

Or that. I was just thinking since she's such a devout Muslim she'd want to participate in sex jihad for ISIS.
May 18, 2015 10:24 PM

Jun 2014
Rebel_Roo said:
Yeah, she's stupid and we should put her into a pit and set her on fire. Better safe than sorry.
If she thinks we are such bad people for sentencing her murderous son to death, why is she still here in this country that 'will burn'.

I love the people who live in this country and constantly bash it and think its complete hell only to rely on it for food, shelter and survival.

Sounds pretty stupid to me.
May 18, 2015 11:24 PM

Jan 2013
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Rebel_Roo said:
Yeah, she's stupid and we should put her into a pit and set her on fire. Better safe than sorry.
If she thinks we are such bad people for sentencing her murderous son to death, why is she still here in this country that 'will burn'.

I love the people who live in this country and constantly bash it and think its complete hell only to rely on it for food, shelter and survival.

Yeah, you're right.
We should continue bending over, and keep taking from the US government.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 18, 2015 11:26 PM

Jan 2015
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Rebel_Roo said:

Especially when her son is probably going to sit on death row and continue living off taxpayer money for at least the next decade or so.
May 20, 2015 8:03 AM
May 2015
Bloodshade said:
LelouchOfIshbal said:

Please, did you see how upset Americans were when LT William Calley was arrested. The backlash caused Nixon to pardon him after only 4 months. A mom getting upset her son was sentenced to death doesn't compare to the anger Americans felt when a genocidal murderer like William Calley was arrested. so

Why, because she hurt your feelings? If anything your vitriol towards the 1st amendment warrants a greater penalty for wishing someone to punished for what she said in a letter to a friend. Hypocrite

My feelings are irrelevant in this matter. Actually its not punishing her. Its helping her out, remember she hates America. So lets help her leave. People who genuinely hate America and wish death upon it don't deserve to experience its freedoms. Also I had no vitriol towards the 1st amendment, as people are free to say what they wish, but lets be honest people can say things and there are punishments for what people say depending on the circumstances. There are limits to the 1st amendment.

Sir, if I were your Government teacher I'd give you an F+ for efforts, otherwise your knowledge on America's constitution is laughable at best. She threatened America with punishment in the HEREAFTER, the same hereafter most Americans don't believe in. It's the equivalent of arresting me for saying legions of Donuts will descend on Obama from the Donut universe because he's democrat. Who on earth would be stupid enough to arrest someone for a nonexistent threat? People like the idiots on MAL, that's who. Unless she actually gave explicit statement of PLANNING to threaten America in this world, not a hereafter you nor I believe in, then there's no warrant for any repercussion except chagrining her statement. If you want to deport her then deport the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, Nazi Party, Aryan Skinheads who actually commit real crimes, not fairy tale threats
LelouchOfIshbalMay 20, 2015 8:08 AM
May 20, 2015 8:27 AM

Dec 2013
The only thing that will burn is large amounts of tax payers cash while that parasite goes through the appeals process and sits on death row for 20+ years.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

May 21, 2015 6:03 AM

Oct 2013
well your son is going to burn first
"What a pitty, for such a intelligent young lady to be so brain washed by the organization...but ill be happy to respond to your lecture, unfortunately the real world isnt always so black and white..little claymore" Teresa Of The Faint Smile.

https://www.facebook.com/InappropriateOperator
May 21, 2015 6:50 AM
May 2009
I actually would also like to see the US burn in the depths of the hellfires. But lets be honest I probably won't live to see the day when World War 3 happens.

We all would like to see something burn. And the bigger and more complex the building the better.
May 21, 2015 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
Oh another insult countries thread.

I'm surprised these people target the entire country I would go after the people responsible for deciding on the death penalty, but you know they did have a vote on to kill him or not and every American voted. :/
May 21, 2015 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
Coolspot said:
Oh another insult countries thread.

I'm surprised these people target the entire country I would go after the people responsible for deciding on the death penalty, but you know they did have a vote on to kill him or not and every American voted. :/
Every American?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 21, 2015 12:57 PM

May 2012
Typical grieving mother
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
May 21, 2015 1:43 PM

Dec 2014
LelouchOfIshbal said:
Bloodshade said:

My feelings are irrelevant in this matter. Actually its not punishing her. Its helping her out, remember she hates America. So lets help her leave. People who genuinely hate America and wish death upon it don't deserve to experience its freedoms. Also I had no vitriol towards the 1st amendment, as people are free to say what they wish, but lets be honest people can say things and there are punishments for what people say depending on the circumstances. There are limits to the 1st amendment.

Sir, if I were your Government teacher I'd give you an F+ for efforts, otherwise your knowledge on America's constitution is laughable at best. She threatened America with punishment in the HEREAFTER, the same hereafter most Americans don't believe in. It's the equivalent of arresting me for saying legions of Donuts will descend on Obama from the Donut universe because he's democrat. Who on earth would be stupid enough to arrest someone for a nonexistent threat? People like the idiots on MAL, that's who. Unless she actually gave explicit statement of PLANNING to threaten America in this world, not a hereafter you nor I believe in, then there's no warrant for any repercussion except chagrining her statement. If you want to deport her then deport the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church, Nazi Party, Aryan Skinheads who actually commit real crimes, not fairy tale threats

LOL... you make no sense man.
May 21, 2015 1:50 PM

Aug 2014
Soul-Master said:
We will all burn. The Lord of Light will see to it that this happens.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
May 21, 2015 2:02 PM
Always yours.

Apr 2015
I think she wants to summon Gilgamesh and go all OP on America.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.