Forum Settings
Forums

Mother Of Boston Marathon Bomber Says US Will Burn

New
May 17, 2015 2:08 PM

Jan 2009
With her terrorist son sentenced to death, the mother of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sent raging messages to his supporters saying the United States will burn “in the flames of an eternal and terrifying fire,” her close friend told Vocativ.

“They think that they are killing us and they celebrate this, but we are the ones who will rejoice when Allah grants us the chance to behold them in the flames of an eternal and terrifying fire, an otherworldly flame,” Zubeidat Tsarnaeva wrote Sunday in a WhatsApp message to Zarina Kasenova, a friend and supporter.

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/nat-sec/boston-marathon-bomber-dzohokar-tsnarnaev-mother/

looks like Richard Dawkins is right
Richard said:
The Boston bomber is a brainwashed, indoctrinated idiot who should NOT be executed. A martyr’s death is just what these fools hope for. https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/599311876548337664
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 17, 2015 2:11 PM

Apr 2011
No lady. You don't get to watch or set people on hellfire. That's someone else's job.
May 17, 2015 2:12 PM

Nov 2008
She needs to hush, we can always arrest her for treason.

May 17, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2009
Hoppy said:
Since when is writing a simple, private Message considered a "treason"? And since when can you arrest People based on "treason"?

I dread the Possibility of the US and other Countries becoming totalitarian Regimes much more than a Mother's frustrating private Message to a Friend of hers becoming Reality.
May 17, 2015 2:33 PM

Aug 2008
Holy shit, this person is so delusional that it's funny. I was actually kind of waiting for her response to her son's execution, considering that she once said that the FBI planted evidence to frame her sons' innocence.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 17, 2015 2:41 PM

Jan 2013
Noboru said:
Hoppy said:
Since when is writing a simple, private Message considered a "treason"? And since when can you arrest People based on "treason"?

I dread the Possibility of the US and other Countries becoming totalitarian Regimes much more than a Mother's frustrating private Message to a Friend of hers becoming Reality.
Don't worry, it's already happening.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 17, 2015 2:44 PM

May 2014
Noboru said:
Hoppy said:

Patriot Act
I've been here way too long...
May 17, 2015 2:46 PM

Mar 2014
Hoppy said:

Fuck freedom and justice, right?
May 17, 2015 2:47 PM

Oct 2008
Noboru said:
Hoppy said:

Freedom of speech applies only when it's convenient.
Murica~
May 17, 2015 2:48 PM

Oct 2010
Sounds like something you'd hear from a dark cultist from an rpg game.

May 17, 2015 3:02 PM

Jan 2014
Someone needs to chill.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
May 17, 2015 3:14 PM
Jul 2018
:L lel
May 17, 2015 3:27 PM

Feb 2012
Us stay screwing around with terrorists while on the other side Russia and China doing big things.

(~˘▾˘)~~(˘▾˘~) Putin and Xi Jinping right now.
May 17, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2013
What a crazy woman. There's no eternal fire. She should be apologizing for all the deaths and injuries caused by her sons.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2015 4:19 PM
May 2015
Her son is about to be killed. Any mother would be enraged. No, she's not crazy.
May 17, 2015 4:30 PM

Jun 2008
lol @ this terrorist bitch.

CIA should already be taking her in and start torturing her ass.
May 17, 2015 4:39 PM
May 2015
JustALEX said:

This soooo isn't the most ironic thing I've ever heard.....

And I'm sooooooo not using sarcasm right now........
May 17, 2015 4:40 PM

Sep 2012
Allah got this!
May 17, 2015 4:42 PM

Jun 2009
Well now.....
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 17, 2015 4:45 PM

Jul 2011
It's from the land of freedom, any opinion it's valid there.
May 17, 2015 4:46 PM

Sep 2011
JustALEX said:

I'm convinced by now that you cant think, jesus christ how can you not realize the irony.

Also bitch be cray cray, i do find it funny seeing this being said considering she was claiming her kids were somehow framed as part of some big conspiracy

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 17, 2015 4:46 PM
Apr 2014
LelouchOfIshbal said:
Her son is about to be killed. Any mother would be enraged. No, she's not crazy.
Said son happens to be responsible for 3 deaths and at 260+ injuries.
May 17, 2015 4:50 PM

Sep 2011
BTW anyone want to see autism personified, here you go
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-boston-bombing-coverup-continues-3-more-people-framed

These are always entertaining reads

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 17, 2015 4:52 PM
Apr 2014
NotJizzyHitler said:
http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-boston-bombing-coverup-continues-3-more-people-framed

"Even a 3rd grader could look at this evidence and tell you that the official story is a lie."
wut
May 17, 2015 4:54 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah, look at all those dead and injured.

Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

May 17, 2015 4:56 PM
May 2015
Gholy said:
LelouchOfIshbal said:
Said son happens to be responsible for 3 deaths and at 260+ injuries.

Said soldiers of said nation have the blood of millions all around the world on their hands. Remember My Lai? The terrorist Lt William Calley got 4 months of prison because most Americans were vehemently demanding his release. A mother loving her son who supposedly killed 3 people doesn't compare a nation clamoring for the release of an infinitely more depraved mass murderer. There are countless soldiers in this country responsible for egregious war crimes in Iraq and have yet to be even punished.

Should the CIA also torture the defenders of these depraved soldiers
May 17, 2015 4:58 PM

Jun 2008
NotJizzyHitler said:
JustALEX said:

I'm convinced by now that you cant think, jesus christ how can you not realize the irony.

Yes Jizzy....never mind the obvious hyperbolic statement or the fact that I was the one that made the CIA torturing thread not that long ago....

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1321991&show=0

I mean....does obvious sarcasm really have to be explained?

I guess so.
May 17, 2015 5:08 PM

Mar 2014
Damn she mad
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 17, 2015 5:48 PM

Sep 2014
God bless America and all the fucked upthings that happen there
May 17, 2015 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
elevenletters said:
JustALEX said:

It's hard to detect sarcasm through text, and you've said some really idiotic things while being completely serious. So, yes.

You write this post like you know me and the way I post or something...

Who are you BTW....I don't recognize your screen name?
May 17, 2015 6:40 PM

Jul 2011
Why is she upset at the US when her two sonnies went out and bombed and murdered people
May 17, 2015 6:58 PM

Dec 2012
Lol what a sore loser.
May 17, 2015 7:08 PM

Dec 2014
They should just deport her, and restrict her and anyone affiliated with her from ever entering the U.S.
May 17, 2015 7:52 PM
May 2015
marriage said:
Why is she upset at the US when her two sonnies went out and bombed and murdered people

Please, did you see how upset Americans were when LT William Calley was arrested. The backlash caused Nixon to pardon him after only 4 months. A mom getting upset her son was sentenced to death doesn't compare to the anger Americans felt when a genocidal murderer like William Calley was arrested. so
Bloodshade said:
They should just deport her, and restrict her and anyone affiliated with her from ever entering the U.S.

Why, because she hurt your feelings? If anything your vitriol towards the 1st amendment warrants a greater penalty for wishing someone to punished for what she said in a letter to a friend. Hypocrite
LelouchOfIshbalMay 17, 2015 8:03 PM
May 17, 2015 8:03 PM

Apr 2013
elevenletters said:
JustALEX said:
You write this post like you know me and the way I post or something...

I've seen some of your posts here in CE. I don't personally know you but I don't feel like I need to in order to say that some of your posts have been pretty dumb.
Who are you BTW....I don't recognize your screen name?

Just a lurker.

Come on man. That's harsh. Alex is from Miami. You can't expect as much from a Floridian compared to us "normal" people.
May 17, 2015 8:33 PM

Jun 2008
deanzel said:
elevenletters said:

I've seen some of your posts here in CE. I don't personally know you but I don't feel like I need to in order to say that some of your posts have been pretty dumb.

Just a lurker.

Come on man. That's harsh. Alex is from Miami. You can't expect as much from a Floridian compared to us "normal" people.

Oh Dean....if you like Sports Alex, and I KNOW you do...you're gonna LOVE non-Sports Alex even MORE!
May 17, 2015 8:38 PM

Apr 2013
JustALEX said:
deanzel said:

Oh Dean....if you like Sports Alex, and I KNOW you do...you're gonna LOVE non-Sports Alex even MORE!

You know that I love ya. MAL wouldn't be half as entertaining without you ;)
May 17, 2015 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
elevenletters said:
JustALEX said:

It's hard to detect sarcasm through text, and you've said some really idiotic things while being completely serious. So, yes.
pretty much, especially when anything involving islam is mentioned he always has something retarded, batshit insane, or wholefully ignorant to say.
Gholy said:
NotJizzyHitler said:

"Even a 3rd grader could look at this evidence and tell you that the official story is a lie."
wut
just cause your a sheep who cant use his brain to see the TRUTH doesnt mean you can criticize my insane theories.

Theres a conspiracy about EVERYTHING with people like that, its hilarious especially when you get completly conflicting information later down the line like this other's message that causes a ginormous hole in their conspiracy

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

May 17, 2015 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
We will all burn. The Lord of Light will see to it that this happens.
May 17, 2015 9:03 PM
Jul 2018
Soul-Master said:
We will all burn. The Lord of Light will see to it that this happens.

He is no god of mine! By the drowned god I keep my faith.
May 17, 2015 10:04 PM

Sep 2013
How dare we punish someone who delights in murdering our citizens.
May 17, 2015 10:50 PM

Dec 2007
Let's be honest: she has the right to say what she wants as long as it doesn't cross the line into actively supporting and facilitating crime. She is obviously on a watch list, and with her clearly radical statements and close connection to known terrorists, you can bet she's under some level of surveillance as well. Even the 1st Amendment can't protect you from logical consequences of speech.

And frankly, her statements have value in only two main areas: First, they give a glimpse to the mind of someone who had significant influence on the brothers and likely either played a role in their radicalization or got such from a similar source. The second is a little more obvious: she might slip up and finger someone. Like herself.
May 17, 2015 11:29 PM

Jun 2014
The guy killed people mercilessly, Allah won't save him.
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 18, 2015 12:53 AM

Nov 2009
She sounds upset. Maybe she should try smoking a little, that usually takes the edge off.
May 18, 2015 12:56 AM

May 2013
You can tell that she's the type of person to raise a terrorist.
May 18, 2015 1:31 PM

Dec 2014
LelouchOfIshbal said:
marriage said:

Please, did you see how upset Americans were when LT William Calley was arrested. The backlash caused Nixon to pardon him after only 4 months. A mom getting upset her son was sentenced to death doesn't compare to the anger Americans felt when a genocidal murderer like William Calley was arrested. so
Bloodshade said:

Why, because she hurt your feelings? If anything your vitriol towards the 1st amendment warrants a greater penalty for wishing someone to punished for what she said in a letter to a friend. Hypocrite

My feelings are irrelevant in this matter. Actually its not punishing her. Its helping her out, remember she hates America. So lets help her leave. People who genuinely hate America and wish death upon it don't deserve to experience its freedoms. Also I had no vitriol towards the 1st amendment, as people are free to say what they wish, but lets be honest people can say things and there are punishments for what people say depending on the circumstances. There are limits to the 1st amendment.
May 18, 2015 1:35 PM

Aug 2013
Why not kill her too? we can hardly indulge our revenge killing on just one guy, just think what would the ISIS that we condemn do? we can always burn her for treason.
May 18, 2015 1:40 PM

Dec 2014
Baelish said:
Why not kill her too? we can hardly indulge our revenge killing on just one guy, just think what would the ISIS that we condemn do? we can always burn her for treason.

Baelish The Whore-monger...

Its better to deport her to some shit hole in the middle east.
May 18, 2015 3:34 PM

Dec 2007
Bloodshade said:
Baelish said:

Baelish The Whore-monger...

Its better to deport her to some shit hole in the middle east.
Why the Middle East? If doing that, she should go back home to the Caucasus. Let Putin & pals say hi.
May 18, 2015 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
Yeah, she's stupid and we should put her into a pit and set her on fire. Better safe than sorry.
If she thinks we are such bad people for sentencing her murderous son to death, why is she still here in this country that 'will burn'.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.