Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 13, 2015 6:47 PM

May 2015
Evergreen92 said:
Just read the double-chapter. It really disappointed me. We already saw Natsu show off how strong he's gotten. I was hoping to see Lucy, Juvia and Wendy fight a bit more. Especially Juvia and Grey, being that she's been training with him, I had hoped to see some more combo moves from them. These last few chapters have been boring and dumb. They set up this whole purification ritual only to have it not even peak with excitement. An immediate KO? Really? Really....
That god-beast thing..natsu was like the size of an ant compared to it. lol.

Fairy tail is just getting silly. Smh -_-

Like I have been saying to everyone this is a mini arc just to show how strong everyone has gotten and that "God" is obviously a fake God summoded by that moronic avatar wizard plus it never even used magic it just punched the ground. Did u really expect Natsu not to 2 shot a giant who can't use magic and can only punch stuff. Second of all judging from Natsu power the final battle between Zeref Acnologia and Natsu is coming up. Aconologia and Zeref could just look at that army and flick the fake God in the fore head with their pinkies, so before u badmouthing this chapter think about that, think how those 2 are and how strong Natsu should be to kill them BOTH.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
May 13, 2015 11:30 PM
May 2015
Before I begin, I apologize if someone has already pointed something like this out, but I couldn't be bothered to read every single comment in this topic.

Anyways, I see a lot of people complaining about Natsu 2-HKOing a god. But, did anybody else notice that this God was summoned?

Now, what do we know about summoning? Well, most importantly, the summoned being grows in power in relation to it's summoner. At least, that's how it works for Celestial spirits.

I see no reason why those rules shouldn't apply to this situation either though. The guy who summoned this god is obviously pretty weak. If he's weak, it stands to reason his summoned God would be fairly weak, for a God, as well.

With all that said, Natsu not having trouble with this god isn't very surprising.

Besides, we all know getting Fairy Tail back together is the more important issue, so making long drawn out arcs before then seems pointless. So, obviously, Hiro is using the opportunity to establish just how powerful Natsu has become. And of course he went out of his way to make Natsu have a friendship speech to show said friends that he's still the same idiot he always was. Just with a lot more firepower.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong, but I rather doubt it.
May 14, 2015 12:53 AM

May 2015
Shawn151 said:
Before I begin, I apologize if someone has already pointed something like this out, but I couldn't be bothered to read every single comment in this topic.

Anyways, I see a lot of people complaining about Natsu 2-HKOing a god. But, did anybody else notice that this God was summoned?

Now, what do we know about summoning? Well, most importantly, the summoned being grows in power in relation to it's summoner. At least, that's how it works for Celestial spirits.

I see no reason why those rules shouldn't apply to this situation either though. The guy who summoned this god is obviously pretty weak. If he's weak, it stands to reason his summoned God would be fairly weak, for a God, as well.

With all that said, Natsu not having trouble with this god isn't very surprising.

Besides, we all know getting Fairy Tail back together is the more important issue, so making long drawn out arcs before then seems pointless. So, obviously, Hiro is using the opportunity to establish just how powerful Natsu has become. And of course he went out of his way to make Natsu have a friendship speech to show said friends that he's still the same idiot he always was. Just with a lot more firepower.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong, but I rather doubt it.

Also if u were paying attention u would have noticed that the "God" didn't even use magic and just punched the ground. If u did not expect Natsu to own that thing like beast then u just do not know Natsu nor do u want him to survive the final battle.
I am the King, address me as anything less and face the wrath of The Emperor Supreme King
May 14, 2015 4:09 AM

Jul 2013
Will these villains every learn that nothing can beat Natsu's power of friendship? ^^
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
May 14, 2015 10:00 AM

Oct 2011
Even a god slayer loses to the power of friendship and one punch at that lmao.

One of the worst chapters of Fairy Tail in recent memory.
May 14, 2015 10:01 AM

Apr 2008
Gov said:
Even a god slayer loses to the power of friendship.

There were no godslayers in this chapter what are you talking about
May 14, 2015 10:43 AM

Oct 2011
Darklight0303 said:
Gov said:
Even a god slayer loses to the power of friendship.

War god then.

May 14, 2015 1:05 PM

Apr 2008
Gov said:
Darklight0303 said:

War god then.

You mean the huge summon beast that was less destructive than the King of Celestial spirits?
May 14, 2015 1:34 PM

Nov 2014
interesting double chap, wonder when they'll find makarov.

Im curious about his igneel flames, wonder if its just something that awakened during his training, or if its a result of igneel leaving natsu, like maybe igneels flame will transform him quicker, thats probably just a nonsense assumption, just curious how he got em i mean i woulda thought his flames were always igneels but now seems like he has 3 diff types of flames, his usual flames, the flames clad in laxus's lightning, and igneels flames. Surprised he cant use those black flames since he ate them as well maybe its cuz they werent dragon flames so he wasnt as compatible.
May 14, 2015 2:05 PM

May 2015
This is what I think about Natsu getting so strong in only a year: 1. This one goes for all dragonslayers, I think that since their parents did not want them to turn into dragons even though they created antibodies maybe they were still worried and suppressed their powers. I'm thinking that now all dragonslayers except for second gen may be able to get a lot stronger with training like Natsu . 2. This one only goes for Natsu, since Natsu is E.N.D. His dad may have been suppressing his power a lot while inside him and now that he is gone Natsu can reach his full potential and just so u guys remember how powerful END is remebr he beat Igneel at his full power and Igneel was not at full power when he found aconologia cuz his soul had been taken and possibly destroyed by aconologia.
May 14, 2015 9:44 PM

Feb 2015
Horrible chapter.Power levels of Friendship are bullshit.
Natsu being completely out of his league in a year without any special training is bullshit.
Natsu performing a feat that is one here same level or higher than Gildarts is bullshit.
Natsu literally have up in fear of said feat barely a year ago.I guess Luffy can become stronger than Rayleigh after one day of training and a year off panel.
Erza being afraid of this monster hypes it up.The size is just as impressive as Gildarts and Natsu one shots it without his forms.
There is no good justification for his chapter.
Natsu pulled a Red Hawk unnecessarily.Igneel was already dead.Natsu rarely failed ever which nullifies his Kalamazoo speech almost entirely.He has to actually lose first.We rarely got to know Igneel so why would we be sad.Rather, we should disappointed for his lack of ha rafter shown to us and he bullshit arc people hype up known as Tratourus.
This is an argument from someone who enjoyed Fairy Tail until Tenrou Island.Heaven's Towrr despite having a good amount of BS hits on anything with quality IMO.
Edit:Mobile messes up my rammer so sorry if you can't read somethings
An island from a dream within a dream? I could never pass up a great adventure like this!
May 15, 2015 1:39 AM

May 2015
SenorPink said:
Natsu being completely out of his league in a year without any special training is bullshit.
Natsu performing a feat that is one here same level or higher than Gildarts is bullshit.
Natsu literally have up in fear of said feat barely a year ago.I guess Luffy can become stronger than Rayleigh after one day of training and a year off panel.
Erza being afraid of this monster hypes it up.The size is just as impressive as Gildarts and Natsu one shots it without his forms.
Natsu pulled a Red Hawk unnecessarily.Igneel was already dead.Natsu rarely failed ever which nullifies his Kalamazoo speech almost entirely.He has to actually lose first.We rarely got to know Igneel so why would we be sad.Rather, we should disappointed for his lack of ha rafter shown to us and he bullshit arc people hype up known as Tratourus.
This is an argument from someone who enjoyed Fairy Tail until Tenrou Island.Heaven's Towrr despite having a good amount of BS hits on anything with quality IMO.

clearly know nothing about this chapter 1. It was a mini arc 2. That so called God never even used magic it just punched the ground, trust me anyone there that was part of FT could haved owned it. 3. Why does he have to lose first to say speech and get all passionate? Dude he was saying that speech FOR avatar because their guild master tried to kill them. 4. I posted why he could have got stronger and dude the final battle is comming up and if he could not own that fake God do u think he would be able to beat/kill zeref and aconolgia?
TyrelMay 15, 2015 2:10 PM
May 15, 2015 2:14 AM

Apr 2008
bromains said:

Im curious about his igneel flames, wonder if its just something that awakened during his training, or if its a result of igneel leaving natsu, like maybe igneels flame will transform him quicker, thats probably just a nonsense assumption, just curious how he got em i mean i woulda thought his flames were always igneels but now seems like he has 3 diff types of flames, his usual flames, the flames clad in laxus's lightning, and igneels flames. Surprised he cant use those black flames since he ate them as well maybe its cuz they werent dragon flames so he wasnt as compatible.

So far it seems the permanent fusion of Dragons Slayer magic only works between Dragon Slayers. Natsu with Laxus's lightning. Rogue with Sting's light.
May 15, 2015 2:41 AM

May 2015
Darklight0303 said:
bromains said:

So far it seems the permanent fusion of Dragons Slayer magic only works between Dragon Slayers. Natsu with Laxus's lightning. Rogue with Sting's light.

And Gajeel with rogues shadow
May 15, 2015 6:43 AM

Feb 2015
KingAce261 said:
SenorPink said:

U clearly know nothing about this chapter 1. It was a mini arc 2. That so called God never even used magic it just punched the ground, trust me anyone there that was part of FT could haved owned it. 3. Why does he have to lose first to say speech and get all passionate? Dude he was saying that speech FOR avatar because their guild master tried to kill them. 4. I posted why he could have got stronger and dude the final battle is comming up and if he could not own that fake God do u think he would be able to beat/kill zeref and aconolgia?

1.Why the fuck do I care if it was a mini arc?!Everything about it was pointless and BS.
2.I never made the point that it was god.I made the point that Erza got wet when it smashed the ground meaning that it would've wrecked.The God's feat is on par with Gildarts.
3.Why would he make a speech for Avatar to do this punch.Fodder?Seriously?It's very obvious he was making the speech more about Igneel which everyone knows is already dead in tartorous arc.
4.Reasons have nothing to do with anything here.Power scaling consistencies.Do you think he COULDVE GOTTEN THIS STRONG IN A YEAR!? I think not
How do you think Luffy is supposed to beat Black Beard or Akainu.How is Ichigo supposed to beat Juha Bach when he's absorbed God?
You talk as though Fairy Tail is about to end instantly and won't be able to train soon.This BS Natsu pulled could've been far far less worse if He used a actual form like DF or some shit rather than fucking base form.
SMFH.
TyrelMay 15, 2015 2:10 PM
An island from a dream within a dream? I could never pass up a great adventure like this!
May 15, 2015 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
SenorPink said:
KingAce261 said:

U clearly know nothing about this chapter 1. It was a mini arc 2. That so called God never even used magic it just punched the ground, trust me anyone there that was part of FT could haved owned it. 3. Why does he have to lose first to say speech and get all passionate? Dude he was saying that speech FOR avatar because their guild master tried to kill them. 4. I posted why he could have got stronger and dude the final battle is comming up and if he could not own that fake God do u think he would be able to beat/kill zeref and aconolgia?

1.Why the fuck do I care if it was a mini arc?!Everything about it was pointless and BS.
2.I never made the point that it was god.I made the point that Erza got wet when it smashed the ground meaning that it would've wrecked.The God's feat is on par with Gildarts.
3.Why would he make a speech for Avatar to do this punch.Fodder?Seriously?It's very obvious he was making the speech more about Igneel which everyone knows is already dead in tartorous arc.
4.Reasons have nothing to do with anything here.Power scaling consistencies.Do you think he COULDVE GOTTEN THIS STRONG IN A YEAR!? I think not
How do you think Luffy is supposed to beat Black Beard or Akainu.How is Ichigo supposed to beat Juha Bach when he's absorbed God?
You talk as though Fairy Tail is about to end instantly and won't be able to train soon.This BS Natsu pulled could've been far far less worse if He used a actual form like DF or some shit rather than fucking base form.
SMFH.

Okay first why are you bringing One Piece in this? And I'm being honest here, look two different series, different universes and such. If you compare them (which I don't like doing with any series), Zoro sliced a dragon with his sword, meaning that Zoro would be on par with current Natsu, because post time skip Natsu couldn't do shit to dragons. So yeah, there's that power scaling. Regarding the "God". That thing couldn't even talk, it was a beast, that's no "God", plus it didn't use any kind of magic or whatever shit REAL gods are supposed to do. It was huge and split the ground a little, because IT'S HUGE, also that's Lullaby 2.0 Look Natsu being so powerful it has something do to with END or whatever his hiding under those bandages (also those might be a form of respect towards Gildarts, because he has bandages on his right arm too). For Natsu at that moment, when he saw Igneel getting rekt by Acnologia, he did NOT knew about the dragons and all of that stuff with them dying. Plus that also serves as a reminder that Acnologia is still a fucking beast, back at Tenrou he rekt them. And he could do it anytime, so he must be stopped, something like this should have happened, to give a purpose to the main character to train. Like in other shounen. That thing killed my dad, and it would probably kill my friends too, so I gotta get stronger to protect them. Sorry if I misspelled something :)
TyrelMay 15, 2015 2:11 PM
May 15, 2015 9:37 AM
Oct 2013
Hey I have called that shit right now, heard it here first.

[quote=Isterio]
No the god will regenerate, plottwist it aint dead yet.

Mashimas reaction to his fanbase

[quote]

metsujin said:

Okay first why are you bringing One Piece in this? And I'm being honest here, look two different series, different universes and such. If you compare them (which I don't like doing with any series), Zoro sliced a dragon with his sword, meaning that Zoro would be on par with current Natsu, because post time skip Natsu couldn't do shit to dragons. So yeah, there's that power scaling. Regarding the "God". That thing couldn't even talk, it was a beast, that's no "God", plus it didn't use any kind of magic or whatever shit REAL gods are supposed to do. It was huge and split the ground a little, because IT'S HUGE, also that's Lullaby 2.0 Look Natsu being so powerful it has something do to with END or whatever his hiding under those bandages (also those might be a form of respect towards Gildarts, because he has bandages on his right arm too). For Natsu at that moment, when he saw Igneel getting rekt by Acnologia, he did NOT knew about the dragons and all of that stuff with them dying. Plus that also serves as a reminder that Acnologia is still a fucking beast, back at Tenrou he rekt them. And he could do it anytime, so he must be stopped, something like this should have happened, to give a purpose to the main character to train. Like in other shounen. That thing killed my dad, and it would probably kill my friends too, so I gotta get stronger to protect them. Sorry if I misspelled something :)

Since you are comparing series already. You do not label something a god and show gigantic and massive it is just to oneshot it, the trolling comes from the fact that he plays with expectations full knowingly.

You do not tease the readers with Kratos and give them Buggy the" Clown"
May 15, 2015 3:17 PM

May 2015
[quote=Isterio]Hey I have called that shit right now, heard it here first.

[quote=Isterio]
No the god will regenerate, plottwist it aint dead yet.

Mashimas reaction to his fanbase

metsujin said:

Since you are comparing series already. You do not label something a god and show gigantic and massive it is just to oneshot it, the trolling comes from the fact that he plays with expectations full knowingly.

You do not tease the readers with Kratos and give them Buggy the" Clown"

That is your opinion but again this is not one piece not bleach and not naruto (not talking about what u said talking about what those other people said when they wanted gray to evil, which would be extract,y like narutos sasuke) This is none of those other series this is fairy tail. You can say the others are ur fav because blah blah but u can not expect it to be just like ur fav newsflash different authors so unless u can post about this without referring to another series do not post at all
May 15, 2015 3:22 PM

May 2015
SenorPink said:
KingAce261 said:

SMFH.

Dude this is fairy tail so u can not compare to other series by other people and he could have gotten that strong and this chapter is good because it is FairyTail and he was talking about avatar and only igneel at the end when he used a new move. Dude go back a chapter and see how mad he is at avatars master so unless u have not seen how mad he got at old Sabertooth u known he was speeching about avatar
May 15, 2015 3:28 PM

May 2015
metsujin said:
SenorPink said:

SMFH.

I agree and disagree and I mainly only disagree about this not being about him being E.N.D. cuz it is. END is the most powerful demon created by Zeref and Igneel could not defeat him. the fact that he was not strong enough to kill Zeref in the beginning and does not remeber being end is cuz of Igneel who probably was surpressing ends power. Though I do believe that Natsus passion for getting stronger is cuz of what happened at tarturas I know his ability to get so strong so fast is cuz of Igneel not limiting his power he can now reach his full potential. Also about Gajeel getting so strong in only 3 months I think his dragon may have stopped suppressing his power so he could catch up. Again this is only a theory however u can not prove it wrong
May 15, 2015 3:31 PM

May 2015
KingAce261 said:
This is what I think about Natsu getting so strong in only a year: 1. This one goes for all dragonslayers, I think that since their parents did not want them to turn into dragons even though they created antibodies maybe they were still worried and suppressed their powers. I'm thinking that now all dragonslayers except for second gen may be able to get a lot stronger with training like Natsu . 2. This one only goes for Natsu, since Natsu is E.N.D. His dad may have been suppressing his power a lot while inside him and now that he is gone Natsu can reach his full potential and just so u guys remember how powerful END is remebr he beat Igneel at his full power and Igneel was not at full power when he found aconologia cuz his soul had been taken and possibly destroyed by aconologia.

Read this although this is just a theory read it cuz it can not be proven wrong, yet
May 15, 2015 5:38 PM

Apr 2008
This year’s 25th issue of Kodansha’s Weekly Shōnen Magazineis announcing on Wednesday that a second anime film of Hiro Mashima’s Fairy Tail manga has been green-lit. The magazine is unveiling image board art that Mashima himself drew for the film. The upcoming issue is also publishing two chapters of the manga (it is the fourth issue in a row with two chapters), and it teases “the ‘series’ biggest shocker ever! A development you absolutely can’t miss!!”

SECOND MOVIE IS A GO
May 15, 2015 6:08 PM
Mar 2015
Lucy's preganant?
Simon's Alive
I cant think of anything else shocking

How long until wendy gets sky/light dragon slaying form
May 15, 2015 9:00 PM

May 2015
trump54 said:
Lucy's preganant?
Simon's Alive
I cant think of anything else shocking

How long until wendy gets sky/light dragon slaying form
or she posion sky anyway she probably won't get her dual element either never cuz he is not a fighter or not until Gajeel goes dragonforce
May 15, 2015 9:16 PM

Feb 2015
metsujin said:
SenorPink said:

SMFH.

It's fair to say that Igneel's death had meaning to us,but the overall powerscaling and training is purely bad writing.It's honestly an annoying turn off because this whole arc is jsut here for the sake of being here.They had Mashima write in unnecessary timeskip to make Natsu extraordinarilyu overpowered,abusing shounen timeskips.Without any use of transformations, natsu is overpowered enough to destroy a monster on a level on that of gildarts when just a year ago, he couldnt do that.On the level that made erza get legitimately scared.I didnt realyl care if this was a god or not, but people make a big deal that it was called a god, because it showed feats that far surpassed any feat Gildarts has shown and almsot on par with the dragons.
May 15, 2015 9:21 PM

Feb 2015
KingAce261 said:
SenorPink said:

SMFH.

Dude this is fairy tail so u can not compare to other series by other people and he could have gotten that strong and this chapter is good because it is FairyTail and he was talking about avatar and only igneel at the end when he used a new move. Dude go back a chapter and see how mad he is at avatars master so unless u have not seen how mad he got at old Sabertooth u known he was speeching about avatar
The problem lies on how strong Natsu has becomed compared to who he was jsut a year ago.Jsut a year ago, he was scared shitless by Gildarts destroying a small mountain.All of a sudden, Natsu can destroy giant monsters without even going all out(Note:giant monsters that are super compared to small cities. The mini arc in general is horrible.
It's obvious that Mashima is rushing Fairy Tail.
May 15, 2015 11:33 PM
Oct 2013
SenorPink said:

He´s not rushing it, not at all, this is just typical Hiro writing. His powerlevels always were inconsistent. He writes them as he pleases. There is still alot to happen, it´s just his typical trolling which just reached it´s pinacle.

He can write a 15-30 chapter arc revolving only about rescuing one member, or adding a new one (didn´t have that since tower of heaven). He also can kill of Makarov off screen and make a whole arc about the guild griefing and having issues about who to make the new Master.

Things that have to get adressed, which he can use at least 50 chapters on if he pleases.
The Four Gods of Ishgar. He doesn´t need to show all the Wizard saints no one should care about the low numbers anymore. Laxus>no 5-10. So if Natsu is now>Laxus, Natsu is above regular wizard saint level. Depending on how Hiro depicts it it´ll make sense or not. Laxus and Jura also improved we do not know their new powerlevels. What´s safe to say though Erza is also>5-10 now. She was wizard saint level during tower of heaven.

So let´s say he wastes 15-30 chapters to reveal each of the Wizard saint gods and their backstories.
Fairy Tail Zero spoilers incoming.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags. Please make it clear that these are FT:0 spoilers instead of just offhandedly writing it.
sarroushMay 16, 2015 1:27 PM
May 16, 2015 3:45 AM

May 2015
Isterio said:
SenorPink said:

He´s not rushing it, not at all, this is just typical Hiro writing. His powerlevels always were inconsistent. He writes them as he pleases. There is still alot to happen, it´s just his typical trolling which just reached it´s pinacle.

He can write a 15-30 chapter arc revolving only about rescuing one member, or adding a new one (didn´t have that since tower of heaven). He also can kill of Makarov off screen and make a whole arc about the guild griefing and having issues about who to make the new Master.

Things that have to get adressed, which he can use at least 50 chapters on if he pleases.
The Four Gods of Ishgar. He doesn´t need to show all the Wizard saints no one should care about the low numbers anymore. Laxus>no 5-10. So if Natsu is now>Laxus, Natsu is above regular wizard saint level. Depending on how Hiro depicts it it´ll make sense or not. Laxus and Jura also improved we do not know their new powerlevels. What´s safe to say though Erza is also>5-10 now. She was wizard saint level during tower of heaven.

So let´s say he wastes 15-30 chapters to reveal each of the Wizard saint gods and their backstories. Fairy Tail Zero spoilers incoming.

Of he does kill of Gramps they may make Laxus Or Erza master but it will have to be Gildarts at first and he has to make the new master Guild Masted cuz he would be only one alive that knows what the Lumen Historie

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
sarroushMay 16, 2015 1:27 PM
May 16, 2015 3:47 AM

May 2015
SenorPink said:
KingAce261 said:

The problem lies on how strong Natsu has becomed compared to who he was jsut a year ago.Jsut a year ago, he was scared shitless by Gildarts destroying a small mountain.All of a sudden, Natsu can destroy giant monsters without even going all out(Note:giant monsters that are super compared to small cities. The mini arc in general is horrible.

Exactly it's just a Giant Minster for cry out loud it never used Magic so call it on Gildarts level again and a lot of people who like Gildarts will get very very angry and it does make sense that he got that strong that fast cuz now he had a goal in mind plus he is END without his LIMITER. Also if u wanna bad mouth how strong Natsu got in a year u may wanna also get mad about how stomp Gajeel got in only 3 MONTHS, or can u not because u are just making stuff up to diss this chapter. Also why In the fucking world are u saying Natsu is scared of Gildarts he was only scared once on tenrou
KingAce261May 16, 2015 3:54 AM
May 16, 2015 2:47 PM
Nov 2013
God it just keeps getting worse, why do I keep reading this garbage .
May 18, 2015 12:04 AM

Jan 2014
lol... Natsu OP as hell... and still wants to get strong?? isn't that enough?? man oh man... but still... I'm excited for the next 2 chapters
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 18, 2015 2:21 AM

May 2015
DeadZeroSource said:
lol... Natsu OP as hell... and still wants to get strong?? isn't that enough?? man oh man... but still... I'm excited for the next 2 chapters

Course he wants to get stronger think of Zeref and Acnologia who he has to kill plus Acnologia took out their parents souls and killed Igneel he probably wants to get strong enough to dominate in his fight with him and as for Zeref well let's just say no amount of Training can prepare him for the Black Wizard.
May 18, 2015 6:47 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Nastu is being a badass like usual.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 21, 2015 9:38 AM
Oct 2014
Funny how Natsu beated a "God" with one punch. Makes me wonder if "God" slayer Magic are even relevant now if Natsu can beat a God with his Dragon Slayer Magic. It didn't work that way vice versa (a little irony) as there was that time on how God slayers seem pretty useless against Dragons in the Eclipse Arc.
bkim999May 21, 2015 9:44 AM
Jun 2, 2015 8:40 AM

Jul 2013
My God I am sooo tempted to drop this right now. I haven't read FT in months because it was getting ridiculous and I'm trying to catch up but it's just so difficult to do.

Why Mashima, why? it used to be quite good but everything just went downhill after the Tenrou time skip. I bore through the Magic Games arc thinking it might get better later on, I even stomach the Tartarus arc with its very unoriginal enemies and intelligence-insulting fights but another time skip and it has done what I thought to be impossible by getting worse to the point I almost think this is a parody of Fairy Tail.

It really makes me sad because this came from the author of Rave, which is one of my most favorite shonen ever. He COULD write better characters, draw better fights, came up with ingenious or more creative powers for the good guys and enemies alike but it has now resort to one-shot every enemy with simple punches or laser beams that differ greatly only in names. No matter what excuses is given this is just sad, pathetic even. Never have I read a shonen that's so simplistic and self-insulting like this before. At this point it's almost impossible to even like Natsu. That guy is like the smelliest turd that came out of Haru Glory's butt hole if you want to make a comparison in character depth and growth.
Jul 8, 2015 10:56 AM

Mar 2008
just to quote G_Spark233 from the chapter 433-thread

G_Spark233 said:
That massive guy looks so beastly! I just hope Natsu doesn't just ones hit him while giving a speech about friendship.

just lol...
so bad :/
Jul 8, 2015 6:19 PM

May 2015
bkim999 said:
Funny how Natsu beated a "God" with one punch. Makes me wonder if "God" slayer Magic are even relevant now if Natsu can beat a God with his Dragon Slayer Magic. It didn't work that way vice versa (a little irony) as there was that time on how God slayers seem pretty useless against Dragons in the Eclipse Arc.

If u label that thing as a god you r stupid. It was just something that weak ass guy summoned of,course it be weak ass to. The thing never even used magic it just punched the ground a few times. Don't blame Natsu blame the enemy for being a weak assigned of shit. Also God Slayer was just made to give dragon slayers an opponent in their own element except for Laxus he too badass. Just like devil slayer magic was just made to win the tarturous arc for FT and give gray some character development.
Jul 16, 2015 4:40 AM

Mar 2015
WTF YOO~~!!
God of War defeated that easily??
I was expecting a hard battle but this easily??
Does that mean Natsu is stronger than Erza?
I don't understand the power scaling of Mashima yoo~~!!
Jul 19, 2015 4:44 PM

Jun 2008
NizenTheCreator9 said:
Seriously, people need to get their facts straight. THIS MEDIOCRE MONSTER WAS NOT A GOD! IT WAS YAKUMA'S FRIGGIN BATTLE GOD SUMMONED BY A WEAK ASS WIZARD. WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT? TELL THIS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE INCLUDING THOSE REVIEWERS AND THOSE FRIGGIN HATERS WHO ARE CAPITALISING, USE YOUR BRAINS!

Yeah, so weak was this monster that it split the earth for a good few miles after a swing of it's sword.
Jul 19, 2015 6:16 PM
Mar 2015
Raijin-sama619 said:
WTF YOO~~!!

No natsu is goku and Ezra is superman so he can never be stronger then her
Jul 20, 2015 2:40 AM

Jun 2013
Monad said:
NizenTheCreator9 said:
Seriously, people need to get their facts straight. THIS MEDIOCRE MONSTER WAS NOT A GOD! IT WAS YAKUMA'S FRIGGIN BATTLE GOD SUMMONED BY A WEAK ASS WIZARD. WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT? TELL THIS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE INCLUDING THOSE REVIEWERS AND THOSE FRIGGIN HATERS WHO ARE CAPITALISING, USE YOUR BRAINS!

Yeah, so weak was this monster that it split the earth for a good few miles after a swing of it's sword.

Because the monstre was huge. But that's about it, it was a huge monster. Heck I get why people are 'pissed', I also get why people defend this, because you don't know how this type of magic works. It's look like a summoning magic, is this thing the weakest out of the others? Do you need to sacrifice something more valuable to make that thing stronger? We don't know. We have humans who bear the tittle of 'gods' but they're not gods, that's just the a title for them.
Jul 20, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2008
metsujin said:
Monad said:

Because the monstre was huge. But that's about it, it was a huge monster. Heck I get why people are 'pissed', I also get why people defend this, because you don't know how this type of magic works. It's look like a summoning magic, is this thing the weakest out of the others? Do you need to sacrifice something more valuable to make that thing stronger? We don't know. We have humans who bear the tittle of 'gods' but they're not gods, that's just the a title for them.

The thing is that it doesn't matter whether this monster can be more powerful or less powerful depending on the summoner because as i said it already showed crazy power by splitting the damn earth like that.
Whether it was because of it's size or not is irrelevant. Power is power. I am stronger than an ant mostly because of my size. An ant can carry twice it's weight and i can't but whether it is my size or not it doesn't the change the fact that i can squeeze an ant to death very easily and am a lot more powerful than it.
Saying "But he could only do that because it was big" isn't changing anything. The thing is he had the power to do it. Whether that power comes from it's size or not is irrelevant.

trump54 said:
Raijin-sama619 said:
WTF YOO~~!!

No natsu is goku and Ezra is superman so he can never be stronger then her

Erza is like Batman not superman. She just accomplish shit you wouldn't think she could do and if anyone ask how can she do it the answer is "Because it's Erza". Like Batman that we say "Because it's fucking Batman".
For Superman nothing is needed of questioning because his name says it all. His Super. if anything it's surprising he doesn't do more.
Dec 25, 2015 8:44 PM
Sep 2015
This is random. But guys, now we all know how natsu defeated that God. He partially used Igneel's power (the bandage in natsu's arm have some remaining ppower of igneel-chan)
Mar 13, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2013
This was another agressively Fairy Tail chapter, but given Natsu's lineage and the pattern of bad writing that's preceded this chapter from the start, I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed.
Jul 12, 2016 7:51 AM
Jan 2012
good fight scenes,but not revelations significative for the story.
Sep 22, 2016 2:38 PM

Jan 2016
Freaking destroyed that God Of War like a fucking blueberry!
Demolition fist of the Flame Dragon KING!! Damn that was incredible, Cant waif for the animation :3 ;-; SugoiSugoiSugoi!!! listning to the soundtrack while reading and it made it even more epic xD
feel bad for all the people who have so much hate on FT.. either way i need to keep reading, thers alot of catching up to do :
Dead_By_HeartSep 22, 2016 2:43 PM
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 10, 2017 11:00 PM

Dec 2014
So the message was friendship triumphs all....
Aug 13, 2018 5:11 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, demolition fist, amazing stuff.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.