Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 11, 2015 4:30 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ramkec said:
Get ready for another promising bad guy getting one shotted.

dududu ;p

Natsu destroys the God of War and he wants to become even stronger?

This is really bad writing.Mashima wasted again a lot of potential for the future with this arc imo.Let's see what we'll get next week.
_HeroKenzan_May 12, 2015 1:41 AM
May 11, 2015 4:33 AM

Dec 2012
Natsu freaking owned the God of War.
Fire Dragon King's Crumbling Fist.
Another double chapter next week. Thank You Mashima Sensei.
Wonder what the big announcement is?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 11, 2015 4:35 AM

Jan 2012
Well I guess that works. Even I didn't think Natsu'd become this overpowered.
May 11, 2015 4:36 AM

Dec 2011
Knew Natsu will brat that god but with only 2 strike.He is already ridiculous strong even Erza mention he really has become strong.Anyway good chapter and can't wait for next week double issue again.
What Big announcement will Mashima-sensei announce? Definitely not the end of the manga but may be a movie or Fairy Tail Zero OVA....
May 11, 2015 4:37 AM

Apr 2008
Igneel's flames. Devastating to say the least
May 11, 2015 4:38 AM
Mar 2015
again who will ever be a challenge for him or any of them????
May 11, 2015 4:38 AM
Oct 2013
That´s why people say Fairy Tail is shit.

It´s chapters like this, who make the series look like shit.
It was to be expected but it was still bullshit, because of the requirements to summon this bullshit.
May 11, 2015 4:39 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:

Zeref and ACnologia
May 11, 2015 4:46 AM
Sep 2013
aww I wanted to c natsu's dragon force again .It has been such a long time :-((
May 11, 2015 4:48 AM
Jun 2013
Fairy Tail was interesting before the first time skip. Now there is even more nakama talk than One Piece, and it's all about disappointing antagonists. Seriously, why the hell did Mashima waste one whole panel to show the mighty God of War, then draws Natsu owning him like nothing? And all that monologue, like we didn't hear that stuff in every other chapter.
May 11, 2015 4:50 AM
Feb 2013
I HATE NATSU AND ERZA.PERIOD....

CHAPTER 433 WAS LIKABLE, BUT THIS SHIT KILL IT...... THE ONLY INTERESTING ON THIS CHAP IS THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT....... I HOPE IT'S A MOVIE OR THE ADAPTATION OF FT ZERO, FT ZERO LOOKS PROMISING....

THIS YAKUMA WAR GOD SHIT IS BEAST.......... BUT FUCK NATSU , I WANT TO KILL YOU WITH YOUR OPness....
May 11, 2015 4:51 AM
Oct 2013
Fabuzer said:
Fairy Tail was interesting before the first time skip. Now there is even more nakama talk than One Piece, and it's all about disappointing antagonists. Seriously, why the hell did Mashima waste one whole panel to show the mighty God of War, then draws Natsu owning him like nothing? And all that monologue, like we didn't hear that stuff in every other chapter.

Because Mashima is retarded and his writing has gone down the depths of Tartatus.
He needs a woman in his life, all this horny subtext must come from somewhere.
He also needs and Editor that tells him to cut the shit.
May 11, 2015 4:51 AM

Feb 2012
Pfff now we can't even get hyped for other 17 War Gods being mentioned, cause you already know they finna get the same treatment. Mashima just doesn't know how to do bad guys.

All our hope lies in the almighty Zeref. FT team needs to catch a good beating, then maybe they'll change.
May 11, 2015 4:53 AM
Oct 2013
Ramkec said:
Pfff now we can't even get hyped for other 17 War Gods being mentioned, cause you already know they finna get the same treatment. Mashima just doesn't know how to do bad guys.

All our hope lies in the almighty Zeref. FT team needs to catch a good beating, then maybe they'll change.

Man I´ve read Rave it´s normal for Mashima to pull enemies out of his ass and hype them up. But during Rave he could deliver and the enemies showed feats. Yes they were beaten partially through Nakama power ups but they put up a fight. This is plain bullshit.

Hiro doesn´t give a fuck anymore.
May 11, 2015 4:54 AM
Feb 2013
Fabuzer said:

hahHhaHahaahah......... i hope zeref kill natsu................... but i guess hiro just wrrapping this up and just introduce yakuma's war god , same as minerva........... but i can't accept the facf that always natsu takes the spot.... i know it's understandable that his OP, BUT i expect to last it in 4 to 5 chap considering its a GOD..... A GOD ........ i will accept this if lucy defeated that beast...but nooooooooooo....natsu did it .....wtf....
May 11, 2015 4:54 AM

Oct 2011
2-hit KO :D

May 11, 2015 4:59 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

Zeref and ACnologia

but were only halfway through.. what are we suppose to do untill then
May 11, 2015 4:59 AM
Feb 2013
uzee said:
2-hit KO :D

OK GUYS, JUST ERASE THIS CHAPTER ON YOUR HEAD AND MOVE ON JUST LIKE I DID .........HAHAHAHAHQha.... this BIG ANNOUNCEMENT MAKES ME CURIOUS THOUGH....... ........... I HATE NATSU UGHHHHHGHHHHH........ ..... NATSU IS THE REASON WHY FAIRY TAIL IS BECOMING SHIIIITTTT...... MASHIMA ,FIRE YOUR EDITOR AND I WILL REPLACE HIM.......HE's shit
May 11, 2015 5:00 AM

Apr 2014
Fabuzer said:

To give us an estimate of Natsu's strength after the timeskip.
May 11, 2015 5:01 AM
Mar 2015
wtfitsmegaman said:

omg the thought that natsu has even more power beyond this base form
makes me sick whats he friggin point
May 11, 2015 5:04 AM

Aug 2013
Fire Dragon King's Crumbling Fist!
but it lacks some impact..
could've been better

Dec 2008
Both chapters were lackluster.
I am however curious about Hiro's big announcement...

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
wtfitsmegaman said:

You're forgetting who his main opponents are that pushed him to go training in the first place. One is the last surviving dragon and the other is the Immortal Zeref. That level of power is necessary. Zeref is not like freakin Voldemort who split his soul into several macguffins that once destroyed will make him mortal again and ACNOLOGIA HAS OBLITERATED ENTIRE KINGDOMS ON HIS OWN.
May 11, 2015 5:10 AM

Oct 2013
-God of Destruction appears
-One-shotted by Natsu
-lol...

:D
May 11, 2015 5:16 AM
Feb 2013
NATSU IS A DRAGON + GOD + DEMON = SYNTAX ERROR ....
May 11, 2015 5:21 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

You're forgetting who his main opponents are that pushed him to go training in the first place. One is the last surviving dragon and the other is the Immortal Zeref. That level of power is necessary. Zeref is not like freakin Voldemort who split his soul into several macguffins that once destroyed will make him mortal again and ACNOLOGIA HAS OBLITERATED ENTIRE KINGDOMS ON HIS OWN.

the theme of this manga is friendship, natus not gonna beat those people alone. He will do it as a team. Mabey one sould battle in the mind one on one at the end.
I am not forgetting nothing, it jsut seems like this power came to soon. We have so much to get through were not gonna see zeref or Akie come after him proably for 5 more arcs
May 11, 2015 5:22 AM
Mar 2015
Poor gajeel he didint get to do anything
showing up to the party late like the anime police always does, bet he didnt get stronger either
May 11, 2015 5:23 AM
Sep 2012
Once again we see how Natsu has become. The death of Igneel has inspired him that no one is going to die ever again, well good luck with Natsu.

This does show how stronger Natsu is, it took almost the whole team to take down Lullaby, but Natsu is going to defeat Ikusatsunagi all by himself. Shows how much he has grown, but sucks for the rest of the time, we get it Natsu is stronger, though I wish at least Lucy did contribute here, I don't think she hardly did anything in the Lullaby fight, so I rather see Lucy just give an assist, which would show her growth.

Natsu the spotlight hog strikes again, but that is too be expected, and where is the council, Gajeel is going to do nothing it seems.

Anyway these two chapters went by fast, and yup this is Lullaby 2.0, but giving this is kind of a reboot with the time skip I am cool with that, thought we don't have any of the Avatar members turning good and helping out like we did in the Lullaby arc.
May 11, 2015 5:25 AM

Apr 2008
ALso people are missing one little point. If END does take over then all of this power will be turned against them when he wakes up. So yeaaaaah might wanna consider that.
May 11, 2015 5:32 AM
Feb 2013
Darklight0303 said:
ALso people are missing one little point. If END does take over then all of this power will be turned against them when he wakes up. So yeaaaaah might wanna consider that.

^mmmmm...... you have a point....... i might consider this but i hope natsu kills the good guy and himself.hHHHahHHHHahahaha

Mod Edit: quote fixed
sarroushMay 11, 2015 5:43 AM
May 11, 2015 5:35 AM
Mar 2015
myanime2 said:
Darklight0303 said:

^mmmmm...... you have a point....... i might consider this but i hope natsu kills the good guy and himself.hHHHahHHHHahahaha

Yea END will be terrifying. If he kills anyone it should be Lucy. Just to show fucked they are. (For Natsu to even hit Lucy is unthinkable right now) and he "killing" her shows how END have full and total control

Mod Edit:quote fixed
sarroushMay 11, 2015 5:43 AM
May 11, 2015 5:40 AM
Dec 2013
Well that was the least he needed to achieve. Srly... fighting acnologia and zeref with his "own" power. Y, ofc just some few lousy years would be enough to power up. I personally hope that Igneel had something up his sleeve. Secret power inside natsu, secret whatever, but i guess him learning that he is END. Should affect his power lvl as well
May 11, 2015 5:50 AM

Aug 2012
Another 2 chapters next week awesome. Wonder what this big announcement is.
May 11, 2015 6:02 AM

Mar 2008
What a weak god, was hoping to see a certain loli god-slayer enter the battle too.

seems the gods are on zeref's side as well, or that might be due to the summoner, kind of like how the zodiacs follow lucy's wishes as she is their master.
May 11, 2015 6:08 AM

Jun 2013
Well nice knowing what god slaying magic is for. Aren't God's supposed to be ranked too??? I mean how Acnologia is considered the King of Dragons, there might be a King of Gods too, or something. And calling them "gods" isn't that right either, since to me at least, GOD is a being beyond anything, and it's supposed to be, well you know... immortal. Now one thing that it'll make me laugh a lot, if we learn that how Natsu was able to, you know KO Bluenote, and this thing now, its thanks to him being E.N.D or what his hiding behind those bandages, doesn't that make you go "Ohhh, so that's how he was able to... you know kill a "God"."
metsujinMay 11, 2015 6:15 AM
May 11, 2015 6:15 AM
Oct 2013
Honestly it would have been better to save the god card. Could have used it in a future arc where they as op as they should've been and actually slain by an actual GOD-Slayer...

EDIT: Plus wouldn't it make more sense if Gods were stronger than dragons? I can't imagine Natsu taking down a dragon in 2 hits, even with his power up...
May 11, 2015 6:26 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:

we already know thats gonna happen
his best friends ice devil slayer gray and lucy in star dress form aquarius will stop snap him out of it and bring him back. Then he will have full control of his etherious powers as well.
May 11, 2015 6:28 AM
Apr 2015
where's the thrill tho. the last time I was satisfied with a chapter was the one before that unnecessary second timeskip. the only thing that my attention is at is whatever Mashima's anoouncement is gonna be.
May 11, 2015 6:29 AM

Jan 2015
"Oh my god, that God of War looks so badass, I can tell that he'll atleast give Fairy Tail a challe-...oh he's already dead?"
Interesting chapters, not sure why but Arlock's face for how little was shown reminds me of the evil guild master from Fairy Tail Zero. Sad that Gajeel basically had zero purpose in this arc.
May 11, 2015 6:36 AM

Mar 2014
Of course, Natsu demonstrates again that Dragon Slayers are better than God Slayers.
May 11, 2015 6:40 AM

Dec 2013
I guess nobody but Zeref and Acnologia presents a threat anymore. This arc is pretty much a plot device to show how strong Natsu and the others have become. Can't wait for it to end and FT to be reunited.
May 11, 2015 6:55 AM

Jun 2013
..that is So Freaking basic Natsu...God Strikes Ground....And He just Run straight up the Sword to get hit God in the Face!! XD

.......That Freaking Happened...ONE HIT BEAT UP..just with 2 Strike...and While Talking about Bonds, Friendship and Nakama....LOl, those who said it ill happen...were too right...looks awesome the new move but this was quite boring anti-climax for defeating the God.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 11, 2015 6:59 AM

Jun 2013
Devve said:
myanime2 said:

Yea END will be terrifying. If he kills anyone it should be Lucy. Just to show fucked they are. (For Natsu to even hit Lucy is unthinkable right now) and he "killing" her shows how END have full and total control

Mod Edit:quote fixed

Thank God there is that Chance tough...and Zered and Acnologia are at least strong...more bad ass fights are going to happen....

and After the fight...Lily, Gajeel and Levy arrest Fairy Tail's strongest team? XD thinkl about that...that is basic Council...f**king with FT members..
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 11, 2015 7:10 AM

Sep 2010
Demolition Fist of the Flame Dragon King

Those Names :D
May 11, 2015 7:13 AM
Mar 2015
Everything is fine and fun. Avatar seemes to be destroyed and the God is demolished and shattered into pieces. But i am the only one (and tumblr) that sees that the only one that isnt smilling during Natsu s speach is Lucy. Everytime Natsu is using his powers after the time skip she seemes frighten ( or concerned) So i think the Natsu and Lucy talk about him leaving her discussion is coming closer, and hopefully it will end in a NaLu moment (and hopefully the discussion wont destroy their friendship or they being mad at eachother) So we have that to look forward too, and hopefully a new antagonist ( or Zeref/Acnologia)
May 11, 2015 7:19 AM

Jun 2014
Peole crying cuz Natsu destroyed one of the Gods
I will remind all of you that Natsu is END the strongest Demon that zeref created and even Igneel couldn't defeat him and Acnologia fears him! And Zeref thinks that END (Natsu) is the only one that can defeat him! So stop bitching about it!
May 11, 2015 7:38 AM

Jun 2013
Exterria said:
I will remind all of you that Natsu is END the strongest Demon that zeref created and even Igneel couldn't defeat him and Acnologia fears him! And Zeref thinks that END (Natsu) is the only one that can defeat him! So stop bitching about it!
Yes Natsu is END, but the way it was executed is bad.
May 11, 2015 7:43 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Exterria said:

Don't think so. For example the God Minerva used was only there for a split second when she nuked teh area in the GMG and then poofed away.
May 11, 2015 7:51 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
metsujin said:

Don't think so. For example the God Minerva used was only there for a split second when she nuked teh area in the GMG and then poofed away.

True, if you put it that way, the more you sacrifice the powerful the "god" is??? It's a bit confusing. But if you explain it to someone "Hey this guy KO-ed a GOD" okay.... See it's weird, kinda, I personally would've liked if he used DF or you know, show what he's hiding behind those bandages...
metsujinMay 11, 2015 8:04 AM
May 11, 2015 7:54 AM
Mar 2015
metsujin said:
Darklight0303 said:

True, if you put it that way, the more you sacrifice the powerful the "god" is??? It's a bit confusing. But if you explain it to someone "Hey this guy KO-ed a GOD" okay.... See it's weird, kinda I personally would've liked if he used DF or you know, show what's he's hiding behind those bandages...

Natsu in DF now will probably annihilate everything. Maybe him going in Dragon force will also unlock or mix the demon powers. Who knows
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.