Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2015 8:20 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Some action after the heart string moments. Looks like season 2 is coming to a close. Really looking forward for what they bring to us in season 3.

BTW the Curb stomp though...

Apr 30, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2011
Well now that is one hell of a way to conclude this chapter. I wonder if Shi-woon is really ready? I want to see the potentials of Hyun Wo-Moon's arts.
Apr 30, 2015 8:44 PM

Sep 2011
Exciting chapter. Hopefully the epilogue will be a good season finale.
Apr 30, 2015 9:04 PM

Dec 2013
I can't believe that piece of shit is going to actually be teaching Shiwoon. He obviously has some kind of ulterior motive -_-
Apr 30, 2015 9:18 PM
May 2008
Who is the old man that did the true seismic step? I don't remember who is he.
Apr 30, 2015 9:25 PM

Jul 2010
Delamos said:

That's the main fucker from Part 1, ex-chief.
Apr 30, 2015 9:27 PM

Jan 2014
Delamos said:

I believe he was the antagonist from the first "the breaker"
Apr 30, 2015 9:48 PM

Jan 2011
Whoa, he's the antagonist from the first The Breaker? Alright, this has become really interesting. Great concluding chapter though. Really setting up for the third series. Looking forward to the epilogue chapter next week though. Seeing Jin-Ie crying was sad yet cute though. xD
Apr 30, 2015 9:52 PM

Jul 2012
The old geezer is probably trying to obtain the black heaven and earth technique.
Apr 30, 2015 10:01 PM

Nov 2014
i mean now that its revealed to the world that shi-woon is the only other user of the black heavens and earth technique this guy could've came back and want to train him so hell have a chance to learn the technique from shi-woon.

i think what'll happen if theres s atime skip, now that all the leaders of the familys of the 9 arts that 9AD mastered, saw shi-woons strength against nine arts and many think with any formal martial arts training he would've won they may all take a turn teaching him the 9 techniques that gave 9AD his title, they started by revealing a "True" seismic step, so im sure shi-woon will learn this and the other 8 "True" variations of the techniques which will probably be stronger than the ones 9AD knows since he probably learned his from imitation theres probably small parts of the techniques he lacks that have to be taught.

also shi-woon can train in his mind against 9AD now.

its also possible that he did change and just sees shi-woon as a chance to defeat 9AD. but im sure they want us to be hesitant of him.
Apr 30, 2015 10:06 PM
Mar 2013
Thats how you end a chapter right there.
Apr 30, 2015 11:14 PM
Feb 2014
Hmm, chapter is pretty badass (not as badass as Jae-Kyu Kwon though) but it was also weird.

If I'm not mistaken, the useless old men were talking about the return of villainous old man (ex-chief). One of them (the one with the glass which also has a title of useless grand master) said that the title of Danju suits the villainous old man. The question is... why? Did they completely forget that the same villainous old man pretty much used the entire Murim Alliance in order to corner 9AD into giving him the Black Heaven and Earth Technique? Maybe it's just me but it doesn't make sense at all.

Just think about it.
- Ex-Chief uses the Murim Alliance in order to corner / blackmail 9AD
- Ex-Chief fucks up by killing 9AD's love, making him go berserk
- Ex-Chief gets KO'd by 9AD
- 9AD fucks everyone up
- 9AD eventually gets taken out of his berserker mode with the power of flashbacks
- Ex-Chief wakes up at the perfect time to try again blackmailing 9AD again but fails... but not before he manages to fucks things up even more though
- The damage is done as trust in the Murim Alliance have decreased due to Ex-Chief's fuck ups

So what do the same Murim Alliance members say? "Yes, he suits the position, let's make him leader again. It's not like he fucked us over before." Well... maybe they're starting to forget things due to being old.

Also, am I the only person who'll find it extremely weird if Shi-woon accepts being under the care of villainous old man? That is unless all the hits he has taken made him forget (same as the old grandpas of the Murim Alliance) what the old man has actually done. I mean... let's not forget that before old man decided to fuck things up, 9AD was willing to risk his life and the life of his loved one in order to save Shi-woon. He pretty much got derailed because his loved one died + he had to seal off Shi-woon's ki in order to remove him from Murim and avoid having him have the same bad experiences he (9AD) had when his master was forced to kill himself.

Seriously, if Shi-woon accepts villainous old man's offer, it'll just cement Shi-woon's stupidity. It won't even matter if it's the obvious choice in order to power-up quickly. (Which isn't really the case since there are better and more skilled people who can teach him).

Oh well, epilogue is coming up. Hopefully we see Shi-woon slapping villainous old man's hand away and we don't see even more stupid decisions.

My guess, Kang-Sung will announce another competition for the 9 seats / arts and then there will be a time-skip (duh) where everyone trains their asses off. Hopefully Shi-woon rejects villainous old man's offer and decides to be taught by Ghost-Hands Doctor (seeing that: 1) he really wanted to see Shi-woon's potential, 2) he already started teaching Shi-woon a technique, 3) he really wants to avenge Jae-Kyu Kwon. What better way is there than to train the person he (Jae-Kyu Kwon) believed in and gave away his life for?) The Breaker 3 will then begin just as the competition is starting with 9AD himself (unlikely) or some of his "colleagues" or "disciples" joining.
BartisaurApr 30, 2015 11:32 PM
Apr 30, 2015 11:18 PM
Sep 2013
Honestly, yeah one of the only ways i could see them end this whole season was either with him, or the Lone Wolf end up finishing teaching Shi-woon's training in the Hyun Wo-Moon martial arts style
May 1, 2015 12:18 AM

Oct 2013
So that's his new master? What a let-down... seriously. However, the thing I hate the most is that I have to wait so long for the third series. :(
May 1, 2015 12:29 AM

Dec 2013
I kinda like it to be honest, same with glasses guy turning "good",
not the same old black and white evil good stuff, relations can change as we see it with these 2.

I´m just wondering what the ex-chief was up to until now ?
fatmouth7 said:
Balls-to-the-Wall action that makes your testosterone levels skyrocket.

May 1, 2015 2:35 AM

Mar 2013
Long and good chapter
So We won't get breaker chapter for a while huh ;(( that's sad.
May 1, 2015 4:08 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
How the hell did they not notice that guy.. His mustache look like two fucking spikes.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
May 1, 2015 4:35 AM

Dec 2013
CrimsonMoon56 said:
Long and good chapter
So We won't get breaker chapter for a while huh ;(( that's sad.

There is an epilogue next week.
May 1, 2015 4:45 AM

Jun 2013
aw...Jinni....you must hurt a lot, poor Girl...T.T

Tch...that bastard is still alive...how the hell?

...Huh.....HUh...O___o---O___O HUUUUH!?!?!!?!?! HOW THE HELL!!! GRAND-PA IS ALIVE!!??!?! No wait that is......Oh No....Is that F**KING Piece of Shit....Main Antagonist from season 1...F**k if he get's power again...

Manipulator start to move....Season 3 starts soon.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 1, 2015 5:04 AM

Mar 2014
Jarjaxle said:

...Huh.....HUh...O___o---O___O HUUUUH!?!?!!?!?! HOW THE HELL!!! GRAND-PA IS ALIVE!!??!?! No wait that is......Oh No....Is that F**KING Piece of Shit....Main Antagonist from season 1...F**k if he get's power again...

Lol, my thoughts exactly.
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
May 1, 2015 5:48 AM

Aug 2012
Mmmm I wasn't expecting this old man to appear again! But for some reason I don't think it's bad, people change... and he is one of the Grand masters. What I feel will happen is that Shiwoon will learn not only from one Grand master but from all of them... and he will master all styles of Martial arts, thats what I believe in. Yes, Shiwoon is a little crybaby and can be annoying sometimes but he has a huge potential in Martial arts and with right guidance he will transcend human limits and become a real Nine arts Dragon who knows...
Ou yes I always wanted to say this in past, if this manhwa fails in martial arts genre it can always become Harem, Romance, why? Well, I think Shiwoon could be a really good Harem king in theese series, ladyes love him apparently :D
May 1, 2015 5:52 AM

Nov 2013
damn that stomp lol. i love how after he did it, it's like he didn't even care that some dude just attacked them. straight onto business :D
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
May 1, 2015 6:02 AM

Oct 2013
EPILOGUE!!???

I mean theres no way here gonna fninsh it off now right? Theirs gonna be a 2nd sequel?
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Jarjaxle said:

Lol, my thoughts exactly.

I was wondering who he was. The author trolling us lol I forgot who he was until I read your comment.

It would have been weird as hell if the grandpa survived. Not glad he's dead but now that he IS dead. I'm glad he isn't back. Would be too weird and just generic.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
May 1, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
And hey is mother is back! :D I totally forgot about her.
May 1, 2015 8:54 AM

May 2014
Gramps is back! Oh, wait, wrong gramps!

Anyway I am still wondering why does this manga have romance tag? The was like 3 chapters with something like it. That is 1,5% of series....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
This was a good chapter but i don't like that old man.
May 1, 2015 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
seems like new waves is finished then next week and na new season/arc/manga is starting...
does anyone have any info on that?
edit: if found this for those interested

The Breaker [manhwa]
by chaoticken
This is my first post in 2015... I guess that's how busy I was...
As most of you have probably guess, Breaker Part 2 is coming to an end.
Part 2 will end on Chapter 200, and be followed by a final epilogue.
Part 1 took 3 years, while Part 2 took 5. I feel really... refreshed yet disappointed.
When taking ArchLord into consideration as well, I've been at it for 10 years without rest.
Now, many of you will wonder when Part 3 will begin. It's not going to happen immediately after the end of Part 2
We plan to spend one or two months resting while working on the overdue volumes and some new works. We'll likely be forgoing the original page view method for the webtoon style and add colors as well.
I apologize to everyone waiting for Part 3, but 8 years... is quite a bit of time. I want to work on something that'll let me refresh myself, so I'll probably work on a new mid-length work with author Jeong Guek-jin.
And once we're done with chapter 199, we plan to take the next week off and release chapter 200 on May 1st due to the number of pages needed.
May 1, 2015 12:05 PM

Jan 2014
Nice chapter. Awaiting for the next season.
I want to see this new fight style that Shioon will learn.
May 2, 2015 1:40 AM

Oct 2013
Xatu said:
seems like new waves is finished then next week and na new season/arc/manga is starting...
does anyone have any info on that?
edit: if found this for those interested

The Breaker [manhwa]
by chaoticken
This is my first post in 2015... I guess that's how busy I was...
As most of you have probably guess, Breaker Part 2 is coming to an end.
Part 2 will end on Chapter 200, and be followed by a final epilogue.
Part 1 took 3 years, while Part 2 took 5. I feel really... refreshed yet disappointed.
When taking ArchLord into consideration as well, I've been at it for 10 years without rest.
Now, many of you will wonder when Part 3 will begin. It's not going to happen immediately after the end of Part 2
We plan to spend one or two months resting while working on the overdue volumes and some new works. We'll likely be forgoing the original page view method for the webtoon style and add colors as well.
I apologize to everyone waiting for Part 3, but 8 years... is quite a bit of time. I want to work on something that'll let me refresh myself, so I'll probably work on a new mid-length work with author Jeong Guek-jin.
And once we're done with chapter 199, we plan to take the next week off and release chapter 200 on May 1st due to the number of pages needed.

Thanks.

WOAH! WEBTOON STYLE!!?? That would be insane! I can't wait....oh wait. I have to lol.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
May 2, 2015 12:06 PM

Oct 2013
Loved everything but that bastard's re-emergence.
May 2, 2015 12:28 PM

Oct 2013
Tyrant10 said:
Loved everything but that bastard's re-emergence.

There obviously going in a route where the main viliian from the beginning is more than what he seemed at first and has turned over a new leaf. watch. if done right. we'll be singing his praises.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
May 2, 2015 9:50 PM
Mar 2015
Man this was a really great chapter gave closure to a few things while opening alot of avenues for the author to work the story through. Personally I think the old man will take over the majority of the training for our crybaby protagonist and that he will learn better basics than just the stuff 9AD tought him. I think that evil old basterd wont try to take the BHE tech but rather try to train up a tool for revenge and what better than his own diciple killing him off. While all of this goes down remember how his blood was waking up 9AD lover thanks to the medicine he took in the first part of the series that made him such a bad ass in the first place? i think she will wake up 9AD will come around but it will be to late for him to be forgiven and he will kill himself to bring his diciple back out of the Black Orgin tech.
May 18, 2015 5:40 AM

Jan 2012
What i thought he is going to kill him since he is a disciple of 9ad.
What a good manhwa, i hope Shioon is not going back again to zero in Part 3

Mar 29, 2016 12:02 AM

Mar 2012
Oh the beast from season 1 is back and this time to teach our little MC how to fight.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.