Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 29, 2015 9:25 AM

Jan 2015
For the love of god Mashima, make your villains atleast somewhat competent...
Well, if it's anything he excels at, it's making the main characters competent. Happy for Wendy keeping Dragon Force and Lucy finally being impressive again with her new found ability. Let's just hope Arlock doesn't become a massive weakli- oh who am I kidding, dude's probably gonna last a single chapter maximum.

Also....where Gajeel at?
Apr 29, 2015 10:12 AM

Jan 2015
Gray apologizing to juvia for leaving her for almost half a year and on the other hand Natsu being an asshole and not saying a word to lucy after he left her alone for a whole year :/
Apr 29, 2015 10:25 AM

Apr 2008
Mobi_envy said:
Gray apologizing to juvia for leaving her for almost half a year and on the other hand Natsu being an asshole and not saying a word to lucy after he left her alone for a whole year :/

Gray disappeared without a word. Natsu left a letter. Try again
Apr 29, 2015 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
Arlock has me thinking, and it's possible that I'm overthinking it. He said he predicted that this would happen. He foresaw 2000 mooks getting taken out. That has me wondering. What if they were never meant to take out the town? What if the citizens were never the purification? What if the cultists were the ones who were going to get purified by Fairy Tail? The best bad guys don't do their own dirty work, they manipulate the good guys into doing it for them.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Apr 29, 2015 11:14 AM

Apr 2008
kevin_video said:
Arlock has me thinking, and it's possible that I'm overthinking it. He said he predicted that this would happen. He foresaw 2000 mooks getting taken out. That has me wondering. What if they were never meant to take out the town? What if the citizens were never the purification? What if the cultists were the ones who were going to get purified by Fairy Tail? The best bad guys don't do their own dirty work, they manipulate the good guys into doing it for them.

That is what I was thinking to. Arlock is acting far too comfortable for someone who had his entire army wiped out. Unless that was what he wanted to begin with.
Apr 29, 2015 11:48 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Mobi_envy said:

Atleast Gray had good intentions and did what he did to try to protect Juvia and secure the mission's success, Natsu was literally like "lolbye" when he went training and left Lucy behind.
Apr 29, 2015 12:55 PM

Jan 2015
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

Atleast Gray had good intentions and did what he did to try to protect Juvia and secure the mission's success, Natsu was literally like "lolbye" when he went training and left Lucy behind.

Exactly , it was like he didn't cared at all how lucy would feel . I mean gray also lost his father but he still tagged juvia along with him for training .
Apr 29, 2015 1:03 PM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

HE still disappeared WITHOUT a word. He could have been dead. Natsu left a letter and told Lucy why he left. To train and get stronger. And Natsu left to get stronger to protect EVERYONE since you know Zeref guaranteed to give him more suffering. He also had no fucking idea that FT would disband so as far as Natsu was concerned he left Lucy with his whole second family therefore safe and sound. So no Natsu still has better excuse than Gray. Hell what would've happened to Juvia if Wendy and the True Team Natsu hadn't showed up? She would have died waiting for him to finish his stupid illogical mission with Erza.

Lucy has every right to be upset with Natsu no denying that. However compared to Gray who one day just STOPPED coming home, he's still miles better. Since A he told Lucy he was leaving and B he also gave her a TIMEFRAME for how long he would be gone.
Darklight0303Apr 29, 2015 1:09 PM
Apr 29, 2015 1:52 PM

Sep 2013
That full armor guy is gonna transform then do some moves them gajeel arrives and one shots him :) calling it :)

I like the action :)
Apr 29, 2015 1:54 PM
Mar 2015
ichii_1 said:
That full armor guy is gonna transform then do some moves them gajeel arrives and one shots him :) calling it :)

I feel like being in the council would hold him back rather allow himt og grow stronger
the coucil is the police and and we all know anime police cant do nothin
Apr 29, 2015 2:34 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

HE still disappeared WITHOUT a word. He could have been dead. Natsu left a letter and told Lucy why he left. To train and get stronger. And Natsu left to get stronger to protect EVERYONE since you know Zeref guaranteed to give him more suffering. He also had no fucking idea that FT would disband so as far as Natsu was concerned he left Lucy with his whole second family therefore safe and sound. So no Natsu still has better excuse than Gray. Hell what would've happened to Juvia if Wendy and the True Team Natsu hadn't showed up? She would have died waiting for him to finish his stupid illogical mission with Erza.

Lucy has every right to be upset with Natsu no denying that. However compared to Gray who one day just STOPPED coming home, he's still miles better. Since A he told Lucy he was leaving and B he also gave her a TIMEFRAME for how long he would be gone.

Natsu wanted to train and didn't know Fairy Tail would disband, correct, still doesn't change the fact that he basically left his family behind for a year....a letter is not enough for that. You don't vanish for a year and leave your entire family behind and only leave behind a goddamn letter unless if you straight up didn't want them to follow you. Except Natsu never even considered that, Gray had to do it for Juvia's safety and the mission's success, he very much hates himself for not even saying a word. However, Natsu had no reason to just leave without saying a proper goodbye to everyone and the idea of how thoughtless it was only crossed his mind when Lucy gave him shit. Unlike Gray, what reason did Natsu possibly have to not take Lucy with him? I'm just saying, atleast Gray understood from the start he was doing something thoughtless to Juvia, Natsu on the other hand just straight up bailed, he did it to get stronger, yes, but until there's one present, I don't see a reason why he couldn't take Lucy along with his training adventure.

....And he also had the audacity to criticize Gray for leaving Juvia behind so...yeah, he still hasn't registered that what he did may have been very hurtful towards Lucy.
Apr 29, 2015 2:52 PM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

Natsu wanted to train and didn't know Fairy Tail would disband, correct, still doesn't change the fact that he basically left his family behind for a year....a letter is not enough for that. You don't vanish for a year and leave your entire family behind and only leave behind a goddamn letter unless if you straight up didn't want them to follow you. Except Natsu never even considered that, Gray had to do it for Juvia's safety and the mission's success, he very much hates himself for not even saying a word. However, Natsu had no reason to just leave without saying a proper goodbye to everyone and the idea of how thoughtless it was only crossed his mind when Lucy gave him shit. Unlike Gray, what reason did Natsu possibly have to not take Lucy with him? I'm just saying, atleast Gray understood from the start he was doing something thoughtless to Juvia, Natsu on the other hand just straight up bailed, he did it to get stronger, yes, but until there's one present, I don't see a reason why he couldn't take Lucy along with his training adventure.

....And he also had the audacity to criticize Gray for leaving Juvia behind so...yeah, he still hasn't registered that what he did may have been very hurtful towards Lucy.

Him gathering Fairy Tail together again is his apology to Lucy! Note how he only took action AFTER he found her wall where she kept track of everyone. Natsu is not a man of words but a man of action and his way to make amends is getting Fairy Tail back together first.

Gray could have left a letter to Juvia saying he had to work with Erza on something and then could have told Juvia to BURN the letter. boom no evidence and Juvia would not get herself sick waiting in the rain FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS WONDERING WHEN HE'LL COME BACK. Unless of course Juvia's suffering was something both Gray and Erza were counting on in which case they are both fuckin assholes.

Lucy knew that Natsu would be gone for a year and knew he left of his own accord. JUVIA KNEW NOTHING. Yes Natsu can throw shit at Gray. So he stayed with Juvia and trained with her for 6 months. Only to one day REALLY disappear without a trace or a goodbye. That is MUCH worse than leaving a letter saying HOW long you intend to be gone and going to train for a year.
Darklight0303Apr 29, 2015 3:04 PM
Apr 29, 2015 3:16 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

Him gathering Fairy Tail together again is his apology to Lucy! Note how he only took action AFTER he found her wall where she kept track of everyone. Natsu is not a man of words but a man of action and his way to make amends is getting Fairy Tail back together first.

Gray could have left a letter to Juvia saying he had to work with Erza on something and then could have told Juvia to BURN the letter. boom no evidence and Juvia would not get herself sick waiting in the rain FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS WONDERING WHEN HE'LL COME BACK.

Lucy knew that Natsu would be gone for a year and knew he left of his own accord. JUVIA KNEW NOTHING.

Juvia adores Gray, hell, that's an understatement, she's not going to just stay behind and simply hide the letter. Gray wanted to protect her and make sure she didn't follow him. Can't really defend the rain part though aside from saying he probably didn't expect the girl to wait in the rain for 6 months, but that's all assumption so I'll give you that one....doesn't even make sense how she got sick from that since she's made out of water but...I digress. Lucy knew Natsu would be gone for a year, but I still don't see why Natsu couldn't take her along, why did it never even occur to him that maybe Lucy would be lonely without him?
Apr 29, 2015 3:21 PM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

Gray could have left a letter to Juvia saying he had to work with Erza on something and then could have told Juvia to BURN the letter. boom no evidence and Juvia would not get herself sick waiting in the rain FOR 6 FUCKING MONTHS WONDERING WHEN HE'LL COME BACK.

Lucy knew that Natsu would be gone for a year and knew he left of his own accord. JUVIA KNEW NOTHING.

Juvia adores Gray, hell, that's an understatement, she's not going to just stay behind and simply hide the letter. Gray wanted to protect her and make sure she didn't follow him. Can't really defend the rain part though aside from saying he probably didn't expect the girl to wait in the rain for 6 months, but that's all assumption so I'll give you that one....doesn't even make sense how she got sick from that since she's made out of water but...I digress. Lucy knew Natsu would be gone for a year, but I still don't see why Natsu couldn't take her along, why did it never even occur to him that maybe Lucy would be lonely without him?

Juvia adores Gray yes. Which is why SHE WOULD do anything Gray asked seriously of her. Gray and Erza's plan was also completely fucking stupid. Gray has been in avatar for 6 months and was nowhere close to getting to the main branch and if Natsu and Lucy hadn't blown his cover he would have had to blow it anyway if he didn';t want to kill Innocents and just Gray and Erza would not have been able to take on Avatar most likely. Or if they would have been capable of that, the plan would have still been completely useless since they have not GAINED ANYTHING in those six months. Hell Levy as the council informant infiltrated in the ranks of the worshippers FOUND OUT MORE THAN GRAY AND ERZA DID.

Making Juvia's suffering overall COMPLETELY POINTLESS.

Because he was counting on the rest of Fairy Tail being there for her. He did not have any signs that FT would not just rebuild the guild hall and get back to business. AT most he was probably expecting an angry Lucy kick when he came back not a depressed Lucy who desperately tried to keep track of everyone after the guild disbanded the next day after he left.
Darklight0303Apr 29, 2015 3:45 PM
Apr 29, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2010
Lucy needs some work on her naming sense XD Her body is perfect though :L

Wendy using DF and her "healing" upped a few levels of seems :3

Loved the Gruvia scene so much <3
Apr 29, 2015 3:49 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

Juvia adores Gray yes. Which is why SHE WOULD do anything Gray asked seriously of her. Gray and Erza's plan was also completely fucking stupid. Gray has been in avatar for 6 months and was nowhere close to getting to the main branch and if Natsu and Lucy hadn't blown his cover he would have had to blow it anyway if he didn';t want to kill Innocents and just Gray and Erza would not have been able to take on Avatar most likely. Or if they would have been the plan would have still been completely useless since they have not GAINED ANYTHING in those six months. Hell Levy as the council informant infiltrated in the ranks of the worshippers FOUND OUT MORE THAN GRAY AND ERZA DID.

Because he was counting on the rest of Fairy Tail being there for her. He did not have any signs that FT would not just rebuild the guild hall and get back to business. AT most he was probably expecting an angry Lucy kick when he came back not a depressed Lucy who desperately tried to keep track of everyone after the guild disbanded the next day after he left.

Juvia adores Gray to the point where I seriously doubt she'd let Gray go off on a dangerous mission and stay behind, she'd probably end up following him anyway, especially after waiting a few months. Also, the plan being stupid wasn't the fault of Erza and Gray. Hell, those two are among the smartest of Fairy Tail and going undercover is a very viable way to get information on an enemy guild, if anything, that's bad writing that Levy managed to figure everything out as a follower and meanwhile Gray couldn't learn anything while being a high ranking member (Like seriously, HOW THE FUCK). Also, Erza ALONE would decimate Avatar. Avatar so far has shown to be nothing but an absolute joke, Braiya was among the strongest members and she was basically turned into a comedy routine.

And that's terrible for Natsu to do. He's practically her best friend, he's the reason she's in Fairy Tail and not some slave to Titan Nose or whatever the hell that guild from the very beginning was. He's been with her for so many things and for such a long time, that the fact that he couldn't give her a proper goodbye just leaves a very bitter taste.
Apr 29, 2015 4:08 PM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

Juvia adores Gray yes. Which is why SHE WOULD do anything Gray asked seriously of her. Gray and Erza's plan was also completely fucking stupid. Gray has been in avatar for 6 months and was nowhere close to getting to the main branch and if Natsu and Lucy hadn't blown his cover he would have had to blow it anyway if he didn';t want to kill Innocents and just Gray and Erza would not have been able to take on Avatar most likely. Or if they would have been the plan would have still been completely useless since they have not GAINED ANYTHING in those six months. Hell Levy as the council informant infiltrated in the ranks of the worshippers FOUND OUT MORE THAN GRAY AND ERZA DID.

Juvia adores Gray to the point where I seriously doubt she'd let Gray go off on a dangerous mission and stay behind, she'd probably end up following him anyway, especially after waiting a few months. Also, the plan being stupid wasn't the fault of Erza and Gray. Hell, those two are among the smartest of Fairy Tail and going undercover is a very viable way to get information on an enemy guild, if anything, that's bad writing that Levy managed to figure everything out as a follower and meanwhile Gray couldn't learn anything while being a high ranking member (Like seriously, HOW THE FUCK). Also, Erza ALONE would decimate Avatar. Avatar so far has shown to be nothing but an absolute joke, Braiya was among the strongest members and she was basically turned into a comedy routine.

And that's terrible for Natsu to do. He's practically her best friend, he's the reason she's in Fairy Tail and not some slave to Titan Nose or whatever the hell that guild from the very beginning was. He's been with her for so many things and for such a long time, that the fact that he couldn't give her a proper goodbye just leaves a very bitter taste.

Viable my ass when Gray was such a high profile figure in the Zeref loving world. And again if Erza could destroy the branch on her own it makes the plan useless anyway. It's either bad writing or a last minute retcon cause a certain fanbase bitched about their favorite being corrupted.

If he saw her face to face he would have faltered in leaving and probably not have managed to leave at all. He even said that writing the letter was that HARDER part of him leaving. Meaning that even that gave him problems and yet he powered through it and left it anyway. His main reason for being able to leave Lucy behind was because the guild was supposed to be there.

It's much more terrible to live and train with a person for half a year and then one day to just VANISH WITHOUT A WORD OR A TRACE FROM THEM.
Apr 29, 2015 4:34 PM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

Viable my ass when Gray was such a high profile figure in the Zeref loving world. And again if Erza could destroy the branch on her own it makes the plan useless anyway. It's either bad writing or a last minute retcon cause a certain fanbase bitched about their favorite being corrupted.

If he saw her face to face he would have faltered in leaving and probably not have managed to leave at all. He even said that writing the letter was that HARDER part of him leaving. Meaning that even that gave him problems and yet he powered through it and left it anyway. His main reason for being able to leave Lucy behind was because the guild was supposed to be there.

It's much more terrible to live and train with a person for half a year and then one day to just VANISH WITHOUT A WORD OR A TRACE FROM THEM.

....I mean, I would still consider reconnaissance a viable plan, it's been a major help to other guild members such as Doranbolt and Gajeel. But yeah, all things considered with Levy and Gray, I do consider how the plan didn't work on Gray's side to just be bad writing.

And I still think it would've been more considerate of Natsu to at the very least, give the other characters a chance to go on this entire year long training journey with him. Gray, regardless of the plan fucking up, had a reason to go alone, Natsu had NO reason to not atleast ask Lucy or whoever to come along. Zip. Nada. Nothing. They couldn't have possibly slown him down or anything considering he brought Happy with him.

I personally think both of their situations are pretty bad, but I do find Gray's much more justified than Natsu's and I do respect Gray for immediately regretting leaving someone behind where as Natsu had to be reminded by, as you said, Lucy's wall. And once again, Gray DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT! Gray knew what he did was horrible but in order to stop a guild, he had to do it. The plan fucked up okay? He didn't know that, it's a damn plot hole that it didn't work all because of Levy somehow doing it instantly. If anything I would considering just blatantly ignoring how your friend's feel and running off with just stupid letter which is definitely not something you should use to notify them for being gone for a whole year just as bad.
RagootsApr 29, 2015 4:48 PM
Apr 29, 2015 8:17 PM

Aug 2012
i was kind of disappointed with their black magic too...err i hope there are nalu moments in the next chapter :3
Apr 29, 2015 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
So everyone was fodderized with eaze.

Unbelievable. Why introduce these characters if they would get wiped out in a couple of chapters?
Apr 29, 2015 10:10 PM
Dec 2010
i don't get how mary's magic work
sending a virus wireless ? or by thought ?
Apr 29, 2015 10:29 PM
Dec 2010
i have a feeling that Arlock is master makarov him self
because said he predict all that , maybe he meant his guild will come and defeat the enemies
Apr 30, 2015 12:50 AM

Jan 2013
Grandfather? Who's the grandfather?

I laughed at Juvia coming out of the blue as soon as the other said that she loved Gray (also, she stripped like Gray, he's a bad influence).
Wendy had used Dragon Force before, so it's nothing new for us.
Apr 30, 2015 6:00 AM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

....I mean, I would still consider reconnaissance a viable plan, it's been a major help to other guild members such as Doranbolt and Gajeel. But yeah, all things considered with Levy and Gray, I do consider how the plan didn't work on Gray's side to just be bad writing.

And I still think it would've been more considerate of Natsu to at the very least, give the other characters a chance to go on this entire year long training journey with him. Gray, regardless of the plan fucking up, had a reason to go alone, Natsu had NO reason to not atleast ask Lucy or whoever to come along. Zip. Nada. Nothing. They couldn't have possibly slown him down or anything considering he brought Happy with him.

I personally think both of their situations are pretty bad, but I do find Gray's much more justified than Natsu's and I do respect Gray for immediately regretting leaving someone behind where as Natsu had to be reminded by, as you said, Lucy's wall. And once again, Gray DIDN'T WANT TO DO THAT! Gray knew what he did was horrible but in order to stop a guild, he had to do it. The plan fucked up okay? He didn't know that, it's a damn plot hole that it didn't work all because of Levy somehow doing it instantly. If anything I would considering just blatantly ignoring how your friend's feel and running off with just stupid letter which is definitely not something you should use to notify them for being gone for a whole year just as bad.

Natsu had just watched his father DIE before his eyes with him being unable to do anything. It's perfectly possible that he did not want to risk bringing Lucy with him because of that. Yes its selfish but again what do you think was safer in his mind. Go with him and fight super crazy monsters and put Lucy in danger while he was painfully aware he was still not strong enough to protect everyone? Or leave her with her family and friends who would support her while he was gone for a year. THe choice is very simple. Again you act as if Natsu should have known the future that the guild would disband the next day leaving Lucy all alone.

Meanwhile GRAY FUCKING KNEW HE WAS LEAVING JUVIA ALL ALONE. FFS COULDN'T ERZA AT LEAST VISIT JUVIA TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS EATING ALRIGHT AND NOT ROTTING AWAY UNDER THE FUCKING RAIN?

Again Natsu is aware she got hurt. That is why he's so adamant to bring back the guild. THe wall proved to him how much the guild falling apart hurt Lucy. Before that was just gonna draw on her sleeping face and move on with life. However the wall made him go out, write Fairy Tail in flames defacing the royal palace and then drag her off to gather everyone again. He does need to apologize with words. But he is already apologizing with actions. Hell that's also probably the reason why he brought Lucy with him when he came to fight Avatar to find out what the hell was happening to Gray. That and he was more confident in his own abilities.
Apr 30, 2015 6:24 AM

Jan 2015
Lucy always is the most interesting one to watch during fights to be honest. Each fight is so different for her because she improves so much. Sometimes you don't know if she will win or not. Can't believe she's the same Lucy as the beginning of the manga.

Natsus fights are always the same.
Apr 30, 2015 6:36 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

Natsu had just watched his father DIE before his eyes with him being unable to do anything. It's perfectly possible that he did not want to risk bringing Lucy with him because of that. Yes its selfish but again what do you think was safer in his mind. Go with him and fight super crazy monsters and put Lucy in danger while he was painfully aware he was still not strong enough to protect everyone? Or leave her with her family and friends who would support her while he was gone for a year. THe choice is very simple. Again you act as if Natsu should have known the future that the guild would disband the next day leaving Lucy all alone.

Meanwhile GRAY FUCKING KNEW HE WAS LEAVING JUVIA ALL ALONE. FFS COULDN'T ERZA AT LEAST VISIT JUVIA TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS EATING ALRIGHT AND NOT ROTTING AWAY UNDER THE FUCKING RAIN?

Again Natsu is aware she got hurt. That is why he's so adamant to bring back the guild. THe wall proved to him how much the guild falling apart hurt Lucy. Before that was just gonna draw on her sleeping face and move on with life. However the wall made him go out, write Fairy Tail in flames defacing the royal palace and then drag her off to gather everyone again. He does need to apologize with words. But he is already apologizing with actions. Hell that's also probably the reason why he brought Lucy with him when he came to fight Avatar to find out what the hell was happening to Gray. That and he was more confident in his own abilities.

Natsu's dad died? So did Gray's and he still took Juvia along with him when the guild disbanded. I know Natsu is unaware of the guild disbanding, but it's not even in his character to be too shy to say he'll be gone for a year face to face. And you know what, if there was a moment where Natsu acknowledged he couldn't protect someone, then I'd understand. But there wasn't, if there was, then he wouldn't have taken Happy, someone who's straight up powerless.

Also, I know Natsu is aware of Lucy's pain. That's fine, however, what I'm talking about is that he didn't even consider the feelings of the family he constantly boasts about in every major fight of his, comes back, doesn't immediately consider that maybe leaving behind your family, especially one of your best friends, with only a stupid letter might've been a dick move. Gray knew it was a dick move, he didn't feel remotely good about doing it, and immediately apologized to Juvia.
RagootsMay 4, 2015 4:17 AM
Apr 30, 2015 6:54 AM

Apr 2008
Ragoonius said:
Darklight0303 said:

Natsu's dad died? So did Gray's and he still took Juvia along with him when the guild disbanded. I know Natsu is unaware of the guild disbanding, but it's not even in his character to be too shy to say he'll be gone for a year face to face. And you know what, if there was a moment where Natsu acknowledged he couldn't protect someone, then I'd understand. But there wasn't, if there was, then he wouldn't have taken Happy, someone who's straight up powerless.

Also, I know Natsu is aware of Lucy's pain. That's fine, however, what I'm talking about is that he didn't even consider the feelings of the family he constantly boasts about in every major fight of his, comes back, doesn't immediately consider that maybe leaving behind your family, especially one of your best friends, with only a stupid might've been a dick move. Gray knew it was a dick move, he didn't feel remotely good about doing it, and immediately apologized to Juvia.

Gray's dad was already dead. HE was a reanimated corpse. Doesn't count whatsoever when as far as Gray was concerned he was already in the grave until that time. Natsu for the majority of his life as far as he can remember had been searching for Igneel. Only to find out Igneel was inside him and then Igneel broke his promise to not disappear from him again because he got killed by Acnologia RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS VERY EYES. His pain and powerlessness to stop it is far more grievous than Gray who just put his father to rest even though he believed until then that he was already in the other world with Mika.

If he didn't consider the feelings of those people HE WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED WRITING THE LETTER AND WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT WITHOUT A WORD. Just like a certain someone did. Seriously how hard is it for you to understand that simple fact. Also Happy can fly and as such Natsu kinda needed him. Hell because he can fly, Happy can get out of danger A LOT easier than Lucy can.

ALso oh yeah he apologized. Only if Natsu Lucy and Wendy hadn't found Juvia, he would give those apologies to a fucking corpse.
Apr 30, 2015 7:48 AM

Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ragoonius said:

Also, I know Natsu is aware of Lucy's pain. That's fine, however, what I'm talking about is that he didn't even consider the feelings of the family he constantly boasts about in every major fight of his, comes back, doesn't immediately consider that maybe leaving behind your family, especially one of your best friends, with only a stupid might've been a dick move. Gray knew it was a dick move, he didn't feel remotely good about doing it, and immediately apologized to Juvia.

Gray's dad was already dead. HE was a reanimated corpse. Doesn't count whatsoever when as far as Gray was concerned he was already in the grave until that time. Natsu for the majority of his life as far as he can remember had been searching for Igneel. Only to find out Igneel was inside him and then Igneel broke his promise to not disappear from him again because he got killed by Acnologia RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS VERY EYES. His pain and powerlessness to stop it is far more grievous than Gray who just put his father to rest even though he believed until then that he was already in the other world with Mika.

If he didn't consider the feelings of those people HE WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED WRITING THE LETTER AND WOULD HAVE JUST LEFT WITHOUT A WORD. Just like a certain someone did. Seriously how hard is it for you to understand that simple fact. Also Happy can fly and as such Natsu kinda needed him. Hell because he can fly, Happy can get out of danger A LOT easier than Lucy can.

ALso oh yeah he apologized. Only if Natsu Lucy and Wendy hadn't found Juvia, he would give those apologies to a fucking corpse.

DOESN'T COUNT!?!
He finally reunited with his father after thinking he was dead for all these years, and had to finish him with his own damn hands. It's debatable whether or not that's as bad as Natsu's, but don't you dare imply that Gray shouldn't feel as much pain when it came to losing a father.

I'm going to tell you why it's "hard for me to understand". A letter, a goddamn letter, isn't enough and just makes it look like "LAWL, LEAVING FOR A YEAR, TRAINING, K, THANX". There you're goddamn family, they deserve a proper goodbye and especially, ESPECIALLY, I DUNNO, maybe a chance to come with you. Also, Happy literally has no combat skills, what if they fight a flying monster or something that can block off any flight routes? He's done for.

And if Natsu didn't see the wall, Juvia would also be dead and Lamia Scale would've gotten skull fucked by Orochi.
RagootsApr 30, 2015 7:52 AM
Apr 30, 2015 8:01 AM

Sep 2013
Gov said:

Unbelievable. Why introduce these characters if they would get wiped out in a couple of chapters?

Maybe they'll be allies next, the virus and clone girls look like strong candidatesvirus girls is lucy's friend just like flare and the clone chick will be gray's knight.
And the darkness weapon might fall into someone else's hands.
And this is not all of avatar there must be some hidden members who didn't care to show up.
Apr 30, 2015 8:17 AM
Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:

Ichi that´s 100% accurate for Fairy Tail.
Don´t forgett the part where Natsu starts yelling at Gajeel cause he wanted to show off.
5 Panels of comic relief between Gajeel Natsu and Gray.
The guy recovers yells how he´s gonna fuck them up.

Get´s oneshotted again.
But NO! that wasn´t all of it.
Apr 30, 2015 8:55 AM
Jan 2014
Lol,look at the size of those posts. When you see their size,you almost think this is for someone's MA,or that it's at least important. But then you remember it's just two or more people wasting their time thinking that they will be able to convince the other of their points. It's just as touching as it's lame.

Let's be frank:This is internet. Everyone here posts their own opinion in a self righteous way,either ignoring or classifying as wrong and/or lame the opinions that diverge from their own. Even in forums you see this. When a forum works as intended,it means it has gathered people who,at least in regards to the topic at hand,think rather alike. Plus,forums like this are good to get info since people who can read mashima's twitter can post or relay translations of important things he writes there.

Well,consider this my 2 cents about those huge texts before. Now then,I have a more important question to ask. Chapter 431 and 432 are tecnically next week's chapters,since we are in golden week right now,correct? If that's the case...then when will chapter 433 and 434 release? Will it be next week or the week after?
hello09Apr 30, 2015 9:11 AM
Apr 30, 2015 9:16 AM

Jan 2015
hello09 said:
Lol,look at the size of those posts. When you see their size,you almost think this is for someone's MA,or that it's at least important. But then you remember it's just two or more people wasting their time thinking that they will be able to convince the other of their points. It's just as touching as it's lame.

Let's be frank:This is internet. Everyone here posts their own opinion in a self righteous way,either ignoring or classifying as wrong opinions that diverge from their own. Even in forums you see this. When a forum works as one,it means it has gathered people who,at least in regards to the topic at hand,think rather alike. Plus,there are people who are able to read japanese here,so it's a plus because I can get translations to Mashima's twitter.

Well,consider this my 2 cents about those huge texts before. Now then,I have a more important question to ask. Chapter 431 and 432 are tecnically next week's chapters,since we are in golden week right now,correct? If that's the case...then when will chapter 433 and 434 release? Will it be next week or the week after?

So is a debate just not common on MAL? Because it is the internet where people agreeing on each is a near myth. I'm just saying, a forum for a series is bound to have two people trying to prove their point to another. I mean, what are the odds that everyone in a single forum agree with each other?

Also, not sure that you'd be interested in an answer from me but, I believe the week after.
RagootsApr 30, 2015 9:27 AM
Apr 30, 2015 10:33 AM
Oct 2013
Ragoonius said:

DOESN'T COUNT!?!
He finally reunited with his father after thinking he was dead for all these years, and had to finish him with his own damn hands. It's debatable whether or not that's as bad as Natsu's, but don't you dare imply that Gray shouldn't feel as much pain when it came to losing a father.

I'm going to tell you why it's "hard for me to understand". A letter, a goddamn letter, isn't enough and just makes it look like "LAWL, LEAVING FOR A YEAR, TRAINING, K, THANX". There you're goddamn family, they deserve a proper goodbye and especially, ESPECIALLY, I DUNNO, maybe a chance to come with you. Also, Happy literally has no combat skills, what if they fight a flying monster or something that can block off any flight routes? He's done for.

And if Natsu didn't see the wall, Juvia would also be dead and Lamia Scale would've gotten skull fucked by Orochi.

Ok calm down you guys need to learn how to quote properly.
First of all, It´s Hiro, you must be prepared for atrocious writing for certain chapters, because he doesn´t plan that out. Hiro has his endgame already established, he knows how the story will end. But the current arcs details may be pulled out of his ass.

Natsu is a bad character period! Because he never grew untill he lost Igneel before that he was just a wank copycat character,I´m gonna become the Hokage/Pirate King *cough* strongest wizard of all.
Gray is a way better written character with a deeper backstory as of current. Natsu will improve severely as a character, similar to Lucy it´s just not "his arc" yet. Natsu didn´t have an arc centered around his "backstory" that´s yet to come.

Why did Natsu leave just a letter to Lucy? To make her stay in the FRIENDZONE. If he took Lucy with him Lissana would be left out of the "pairing wars" Hiro will play the pairing game like Kishi. Trust me Hiro read Narderp completion and reads One Piss too . Why did Gray leave Juvia. One fucking reason DRAMA!. Juvia overreacted, without Juvia getting sad he couldn´t give us the Gray Uchiha trolls.. If Juvia knew this, no DRAMA!.
Prediction: I called the "undercover mission" previously, this arc all this Avatar bullshit is prepareation. This arc is the "Fishman Island" of Fairy Tail.
The guild will come together and reform the conflict isn´t coming now. The conflict will come when they´ll need the guild leader.
Calling this shit now Makarov is dead! Or unable to lead the guild at best.
IsterioApr 30, 2015 10:38 AM
Apr 30, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2011
ichii_1 said:
Gov said:

Maybe they'll be allies next, the virus and clone girls look like strong candidatesvirus girls is lucy's friend just like flare and the clone chick will be gray's knight.
And the darkness weapon might fall into someone else's hands.
And this is not all of avatar there must be some hidden members who didn't care to show up.

I just wanted the main cast of Fairy Tail to get a challenge. Yes I know they came back from a time skip but this felt unneeded.

Also, no more allies. Tired of enemies becoming allies after they get their ass handed to them.
Apr 30, 2015 10:40 AM
Oct 2013
Gov said:

I just wanted the main cast of Fairy Tail to get a challenge. Yes I know they came back from a time skip but this felt unneeded.

Also, no more allies. Tired of enemies becoming allies after they get their ass handed to them.

Do you wanted the Strawhat´s to get challenged at Fishman Island?
This is Hiros version of Fishman Island. Idiots who think they are a big deal get their asses kicked. Wait for it fun will begin after this "setup" arc.
Apr 30, 2015 10:58 AM

Oct 2013
Satisfying to see Lucy punching that virus girl.
Apr 30, 2015 10:13 PM

Aug 2014
Mary's magic is virus? lol is that even a magic?
The Avatar members are disappointing! Who knew they will get beat up in mere seconds!?

It seems the priest still have something up his sleeve? Whatever, pretty sure he will get BTFO instantly in the next chapter anyway.
May 1, 2015 12:51 AM

Jan 2015
It sucks that avatar is getting owned this easily but it was to be expected though. I'm just glad that they we got them almost out of the way and soon this little arc might be over and we can move on to something more interesting i hope.
May 1, 2015 4:24 AM
Jul 2013
I don't like Mary... She looked so innocent and nice at the beginning of the arc then the face... Just become like a sadist. Hahaha Juvia! "Love rival" again! I missed that!

Omg!!! Wendy is so cute and strong! I accidentally forgot that Lucy and natsu had already taken Wendy back.... I was like "omg Wendy came!!!" *Think what would she look like now* then I though "wait" Wendy was already taken back to Fairy tail by Natsu and Lucy! She was just taking care of Juvia! Omg how can I forget about her....
May 4, 2015 10:50 AM

Jun 2014
All of 'em got some good feats.

Ikusatsunagi? Arlock has the Rinnegan?
May 6, 2015 4:26 AM

Sep 2014
Wendy dragon force <3
Juvia and Gray both stripping lal.
Wonder what that priest is gonna do..
May 7, 2015 11:04 PM

Oct 2011
Juvia reacting to loving Briar made me lol
May 8, 2015 3:10 AM

Nov 2014
Yes, this chapter was kickass all the way, ya. They have their upgrades in tact and handily destroyed Avatar. But I can't get my mind of this Braiya chic especially with her split personality, urgh!, if she ever gets animated she will be my next waifu on fairy tail (currently erza). I love how Lucy gets to change into celestial spirit armour when she is in battle it makes her a lot more useful than being a sexy plot machine, imagine her in Aries' armour or Gemini.
May 8, 2015 3:27 AM

Nov 2014
Isterio said:
Gov said:

This is Hiros version of Fishman Island. Idiots who think they are a big deal get their asses kicked. Wait for it fun will begin after this "setup" arc.

We'll its not that after a time-skip they get to fight someone strong right away. And the strawhats did not fight the fishmans when they first met after 2-years. They fought with Pacifistas and the Marines. Just like the strawhats they have to be gathered to be a crew again, this is also what happens to the Fairies in turn, they fight weaklings to showcase their trainings and eventually meet up together and return to the guild.
May 10, 2015 2:42 AM
Oct 2013
MantaBaby said:
Isterio said:

We'll its not that after a time-skip they get to fight someone strong right away. And the strawhats did not fight the fishmans when they first met after 2-years. They fought with Pacifistas and the Marines. Just like the strawhats they have to be gathered to be a crew again, this is also what happens to the Fairies in turn, they fight weaklings to showcase their trainings and eventually meet up together and return to the guild.

I literally said the same thing with different words.

[b]Why do people call this even discussion when it´s just hate comments or wank anyway?
Jun 4, 2015 3:34 AM

Jan 2008
Wait, let me get this straight. So, uh, is Juvia also gonna start stripping when a fight gets serious?
Jul 8, 2016 6:34 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder what that Priest is capable of, he doesn't seem intimidated at all
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 22, 2016 1:23 PM

Jan 2016
Lol Mary, The way she got defeated, Thanks to Wendy stopping her black mage, And Lucy with her LUCY KICK... oh sorry i meant, LUCY PUNCH!

You can tell nobody have just been sitting around , Wendy uses dragon force,
Juvia helps gray /Gruvia :3 and i feel the couple wibe!! taking clothes of *
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 10, 2017 10:38 PM

Dec 2014
I guess the avatar foes were not all that we they.. the arc is closing up I guess
Aug 13, 2018 5:10 AM

Feb 2013
Virus magic, cool but useless against Wendy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Yesterday, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.