Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 26, 2015 5:39 AM
Nov 2014
Ever since January 2015, I started having this Anime/Manga Romance, School, Comedy, Shounen, Action imagination which focuses on a guy and a girl from different schools who met online while playing video games and as the story progresses, they begin a romantic relationship at mid-season or mid-series, but the daughter's grandfather is the Prime Minister of Japan while her father is a former Japanese Special Forces vet and the son's grandfather is one of the leaders of the Yakuza and his father is a criminal mastermind (Both fathers knew each other since the 2 of them are high school friends, but hated each other because of their jobs).

The question - I know it's a stupid question, but where can I donate my Anime/Manga plans?
Apr 26, 2015 5:44 AM

Feb 2015
BaserdcHV said:
Ever since January 2015, I started having this Anime/Manga Romance, School, Comedy, Shounen, Action imagination which focuses on a guy and a girl from different schools who met online while playing video games and as the story progresses, they begin a romantic relationship at mid-season or mid-series, but the daughter's grandfather is the Prime Minister of Japan while her father is a former Japanese Special Forces vet and the son's grandfather is one of the leaders of the Yakuza and his father is a criminal mastermind (Both fathers knew each other since the 2 of them are high school friends, but hated each other because of their jobs).

The question - I know it's a stupid question, but where can I donate my Anime/Manga plans?

On some anime producer's twitter? Actually no, just get their email and mail it over or some shit.
Story 10/10 btw. I liked it.
Hello
Apr 26, 2015 6:07 AM

Mar 2015
BaserdcHV said:

Decent story, 6/10.
Apr 26, 2015 6:12 AM

Jun 2014
Don't donate it, make it yourself and get money. ;D
Apr 26, 2015 7:32 AM
Feb 2015
you can donate plans?
Apr 26, 2015 11:58 PM
Nov 2014
teruu said:
BaserdcHV said:

On some anime producer's twitter? Actually no, just get their email and mail it over or some shit.
Story 10/10 btw. I liked it.

Well the Author(s) I'm thinking of are the guys who made Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Apr 27, 2015 7:52 AM

Sep 2013
Move to Japan and hire someone to make it in Japanese and draw it as a manga or translate it and do a light novel.

More topics from this board

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
7 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
10 hours ago

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

374 by teababe27 »»
Apr 21, 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.