Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2015 3:40 PM

Oct 2013
Romance should be a sub plot not the main focus. or comedy scenes should be more than romantic ones.
like Baka and Test, School Rumble, Lovely complex.
Apr 25, 2015 4:00 PM

May 2012
Nodame Cantabile
Kamisama Hajimemashita
Apr 25, 2015 4:14 PM

Oct 2013
SeijiSensei said:
Nodame Cantabile
Kamisama Hajimemashita

Thanks for suggesting Nodame Cantabile.... I always thought it was more of a serious anime. will look into it.
Kamisama didn't strike me as an anime i would like...
Apr 25, 2015 4:41 PM

Oct 2014
+1 Nodame Cantabile -- Nodame is a riot with her nonsensical exclamations "Mukya!" and "Gyabo!" and her cooking monstrosities.

Itazura na Kiss -- OK it's probably more romance than comedy but I was lol in so many places. Irie's mom was a gem: best anime mom ever; she almost stole the show.

Sora no Manimani -- Comedy in this one trumps the romance. The dynamic between the no-nonsense student council school president "Fumie" (who disapproves of the Astronomy Club's "nocturnal activities") is a great running joke (plus she likely has a crush on the protaganist and tries to lure him away to the Literature Club of which she is a member).

Love Hina -- Our male protagonist is put in charge of an all-girl dormitory. Naturally the residents are a nutso collection including the girl he is interested in from childhood. Well, you can just imagine the rest. Has a sequel which I haven't seen yet.
8oomerApr 25, 2015 4:45 PM
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Apr 25, 2015 6:47 PM

Jun 2014
Genshiken
Apr 26, 2015 7:08 AM

Oct 2013
8oomer said:
+1 Nodame Cantabile -- Nodame is a riot with her nonsensical exclamations "Mukya!" and "Gyabo!" and her cooking monstrosities.

Itazura na Kiss -- OK it's probably more romance than comedy but I was lol in so many places. Irie's mom was a gem: best anime mom ever; she almost stole the show.

Sora no Manimani -- Comedy in this one trumps the romance. The dynamic between the no-nonsense student council school president "Fumie" (who disapproves of the Astronomy Club's "nocturnal activities") is a great running joke (plus she likely has a crush on the protaganist and tries to lure him away to the Literature Club of which she is a member).

Love Hina -- Our male protagonist is put in charge of an all-girl dormitory. Naturally the residents are a nutso collection including the girl he is interested in from childhood. Well, you can just imagine the rest. Has a sequel which I haven't seen yet.

Already watched Love hina. and planned to watch Nodame. Sora no Manimani looks interesting and i usually avoid shoujo anime but will look into Itazura no kiss.
Thanks
Apr 26, 2015 7:10 AM

Oct 2013
blessofcurse said:
Genshiken

I have heard some bad rumors about this that there are very mature themes like blackmailing in this one, Just want to know that they are not much disturbing right? Otherwise i will avoid this show.
Apr 26, 2015 12:46 PM

May 2012
Moyashimon
Oh! Edo Rocket

Watch Nodame Cantabile first though.
Apr 26, 2015 12:56 PM

Mar 2013
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Apr 26, 2015 6:28 PM

Oct 2013
-Akito said:
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

I have watched it and i hate Nozaki kun. MC is a jerk.

More topics from this board

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Yesterday

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
1 hour ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 1 hour ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
1 hour ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Today

3 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

70 by Meline0102 »»
2 hours ago

» 150 Chapters Manhwa/Manhua

Nizalich - Apr 21

3 by duchessliz87 »»
Today, 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.