New
Apr 21, 2015 10:47 PM

Oct 2012
Hello guys, time for introductions~!! ^_^
Just tell us about yourself~!
Enjoy~! :)
Ill start I guess xD
Favorite Anime is Highschool of the Dead and Kuroko no Basket :3
Favorite Characters would be Saeko, Tetsuya, and Shinya (in that order :P)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 22, 2015 7:41 AM

Aug 2012
hi everyone! you can call me kit or whatever you like really, I'll be an admin in here as me and snipe have known each other and run clubs together for a while now.

I don't have a huge amount of time to spend on MAL these days, but i'm always happy to chat or help you out if you need something so don't hesitate to message me (even if the replies may be late sometimes)

as for favourite anime and stuff take a look at my profile for that info, even though my favourites change more often than i update it, you can get an idea of my like/dislikes from it!
Apr 22, 2015 12:31 PM

Feb 2014
Hello :)
I'm your average teen watching tons of anime
I like fast paced music like nightcore and i have a huge fetish for nekos
My Favorite anime has to be Ben-to and Gintama
My Favorite Characters have to be Gintoki
and Aoi Sakurai
what else since I don't want to make this an exact replica...
uh I like to watch a lot of comedy/romance/action anime :)

Apr 22, 2015 1:10 PM

Mar 2010
hey guys!
im pretty dead these days but hi!
My all time favorite anime/manga would be One piece.
My all time favorite characters would be Tomoe,Shizuo, Smoker and Luffy (No order)
^^ These characters/anime are always on my favs list...

I can watch any genres but i avoid horror and tragedy things. So pretty much anything that isnt dark.
StardewApr 22, 2015 3:04 PM
Apr 22, 2015 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hello,
I'm Desura, a 18 years old boy in his last year of high school.
I watch a lot of comedy animes (even if now I tend to watch less animes) and avoid dramas, mechas, love polygons, cliché-harems ...
I also play video games, a lot of genres but mostly MMORPGs and fighting games (even if I suck at them >_>).
I don't really have any other hobbies and I also have a lot of free time (for now). ಠ_ಠ
I hope we'll get along~
Apr 22, 2015 1:24 PM

Oct 2012
Heyyy there!
Im Snoopy55, but you can just call me Snoopy
Im an admin for this club so feel free to ask me about anything.
I watch all kinds of anime, but my favourites are One Piece, Death Note, Code Geass, Your Lie in April.
The story about my name: I just stole Snoopy from someone else :D the name Snoopy was taken so i tried Snoopy5, cause 5 is my fav number. And even that was taken, so i tried 2 5s. That is how my name is Snoopy55.

I hope to meet all of you as well.
hi
Apr 22, 2015 3:14 PM

Sep 2012
Hiya there!
My name is Sophie, you can either call me that or Kagu, I don't mind either way.
I'm 24, i like to make lots of friends! I can be quite naughty at times but feel free to chat with me if you don't mind that, i'm not naughty all the time of course, just have my moments hehe
I'm very worky sometimes, but i try to be here as much as i can. I like to play a lot of video games and I not sure what my number 1 fav anime is, it so hard to choose, but i love romance or slice of life anime or a good horror or yuri >:3
My username is a fusion of Kagami and Kagura, not sure why i came up with that, but it works!
Nice to meet all of you and i hope we can be friends!
Nyanyuu~
Apr 22, 2015 3:25 PM

Feb 2014
Welcome Kit,UV,Ranoom,Desura,Snoopy, and Kagu!
Nice to meet you all and welcome to the club :)

Apr 23, 2015 1:47 AM

May 2014
Banchi here. :> You can call me "Ban" if "Banchi" is still not short enough for you. XD I have nothing interesting going on in my life so yeah, I'll just drop by my introduction here. :>
Apr 23, 2015 8:53 AM

Mar 2015
Hello Deboom, Ranoom, Desura, Snoopy, Sophie & Banchi
That should be all.....
*looks into horizon*
For now....
thinking of a different sig, meanwhile here that's my list
Apr 24, 2015 12:47 AM

Feb 2014
Hallo!! I'm Kitsuneko... My name is Katya but can call me Kat, Kitsu or whatever you want/like I'm 19 years old. Well my favorite anime is Chobits and my favorite manga is Sasameki Koto, hmm my favorite character is BRS. Actually I prefer manga than anime so I don't watch anime (well not now). I'm pretty lazy and idiot lol slowpoke OP. I love play video games mostly Shooters and Rhythm!! My favorite game is Halo I'm a big fan <3 I don't like play like Zelda because I'm bad at those games but I like Pokemon c: Ruby. Sometimes I'm kinky that's what my friends says. I was cleaner but my laptop died so I'm inactive. My first anime was Ranma 1/2 good times and I don't like Dragon Ball bleh :s Hmmm my username... Kitsune + Neko... Pretty obvious lol well it's because I saw an user in Osu! "Kitsunemimi" and bum... Then noticed that isn't an original name at all :c Oh! And I'm from CA but living in Mexico, Spanish it's weird I think. Actually I like Gender Bender because its so funny xD I guess my favorite genres are Gender Bender, Yuri, Sci-Fi, Action, Comedy, Drama. I enjoy all mangas! Yay! Hmmm I can speak English and Spanish :D/ (? Well nice to meet you all ^^
Wow edited like 3 times I'm so silly xD
-Kitsuneko-Apr 24, 2015 1:01 AM
千本桜 夜ニ紛レ 君ノ声モ届カナイヨ
 此処は宴 鋼の檻 その断頭台で見下ろして
三千世界 常世之闇 嘆ク唄モ聞コエナイヨ
 青藍の空 遥か彼方 その光線銃で打ち抜いて
Apr 25, 2015 3:06 PM

Apr 2012
Hello I'm Nyaaaria. :) Nice to meet everyone here. I love Clannad and Mashiroiro Symphony. I am 18 years old. I am a card maker in Card Dreamland and maybe I'll be able to help here too. :3 Also, I'm the self proclaimed queen of Touhou. :D That's my favorite game series. For those interested my username is a friends former username.
Apr 26, 2015 3:41 AM

Feb 2014
Yo! Shiniya here! You can call me Shin if you wanna. I am ALMOST twenty years old. ;_; My favourite anime are listed in favourites in my profile. I also love KnB and as a honorable mention I choose anime - True Tears.
Also, I enjoy playing a lot of games as Touhou, Osu! (only offline for about half year), League of Legends, sometimes Diablo III., Guild Wars II. or WOTLK.
I enjoy playing basketball. (Playing it for 9 years now) I used to read a lot of books too.
Signature made by Ardanaz. Thanks! :)

Apr 26, 2015 5:45 AM

Aug 2011
Hello, nice to meet you guys ^^
I'm 17 years old, a highschool student.
My favorite anime and manga is Gintama, but I love so many others too, like One Piece, Durarara, Eeyshield 21, Kuroko no Basket, Shingeki no Kyojin, Hunter x Hunter, Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Nichijou, Danshi no Koukousei no Nichijou, Dragon Ball, Baccano etc
I'm a cheerful, funny, weird, shy and friendly person.
I really love animals, especially dogs and cats.
I'm a huge fan of Visual Kei. But I listen to rock and metal in general and I like some Jpop and Kpop songs, classical music, OSTs from anime, novels, games, series and movies etc
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jul 13, 2015 8:49 PM
Oct 2014
Hey, hey, ho!!
Heyya I'm fruitynana buy you guys can either call me fruity or nana.
I'm 15 years old this year & my hobby is reading so
Lets get along together!!
(p/s; @Yorozuya nice siggy)
Jul 16, 2015 10:31 AM

Feb 2014
Sorry for the late response but welcome to club Fruity,Yorozuya,Shin,Himikoi,Kitsu :)

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» 🎮 GAME: Put a picture - Request next one~

SnipeYaFace - Apr 26, 2015

37 by 3miL »»
Jul 26, 2022 11:26 AM

» 🎮 GAME: Count Down! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeYaFace - Apr 26, 2015

1011 by 3miL »»
Jul 26, 2020 9:58 PM

» 🎮 GAME: Count Up! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SnipeYaFace - May 1, 2015

998 by 3miL »»
Jul 26, 2020 6:46 PM

Sticky: » Sign up for Newsletters!

SnipeYaFace - Apr 21, 2015

31 by HamoNinja »»
Oct 4, 2018 9:28 PM

Sticky: » Official Member Cards! [OPEN] ( 1 2 )

SnipeYaFace - Apr 25, 2015

70 by One_DeathFlower »»
Sep 28, 2017 5:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.