Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2015 1:55 AM
Apr 2015
Conditions&Etc:
-Must have Skype as means of communication.
-No specific deadlines but there will be weekend or random discussions through chatting on Skype.
-This is a non commercial game which means creating this game and developing everything is just for fun, not being paid but serious in actually completing it and sticking until the end even if it goes downhill.
-Be comfortable with speaking to strangers about ideas and ways to improve.
-I will not bother you everyday and will be understanding if you have something personal going on or won't be able to continue on.

Idea: I want to do all kinds of VN. So if you sign up now, Just know that we might dive back into another one. However for the first one. Its about a run away Prince, Who hates his life and wants to get away. I wanted it to be a Yaoi, However, That's not necessary I suppose. I don't really have anyone to bounce ideas off of. Or someone to help me with this.

About Me:
I am 25 and I love to write, and draw both. I love creating characters, and I love Visual Novel's and Otomo games! So I thought, Why not make one your self? I will be using Ren'py software. If you know anyone that is pretty good at it. Please send them my way! Haha.

[Please private message me or comment here of little bit about yourself and your examples. Most will be under consideration.]
Positions Available:

-Sprite/CG Artist
There's no level of skill you need. All types of art is appreciated by me. As long as your work is neatly done and polished, send your examples to me. What you need to know is that I will respects your limits and conditions as well. Please indicate whether you would do both sprites and CGs. If not, something can be worked out.

-Background Artist
Though I don't expect to find a background artist easily, seeing as they are fairly complicated. I believe the background artist creates the visual essence of a visual novel and would be thrilled if anyone were to offer their services for this one. As I mentioned on the sprite artist recruitment, any type of background style will be thoroughly considered.

-Coding/UGI stuff.
I have just started learning this stuff, So if you are able to do more then I am please help me~! I want to make this as amazing as I can that people can play! It will be fun! :D

-Writer/Editor
I am looking for someone who can help with writing, character creation and such! Please and thank you!

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

38 by Shizuna »»
38 minutes ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3503 by DesuMaiden »»
45 minutes ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

26 by Theo1899 »»
7 hours ago

» Sega's Golden Axe video games series gets a cartoon adaptation

tchitchouan - Apr 17

2 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 3:27 PM

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

25 by SnipeStrike »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.