Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jun 27, 2014 10:32 PM

Jan 2014
Haha, that bitch Shiraishi died. Cool

9/10
Recommend me an anime
Jun 30, 2014 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
I Loved how that bitch died at the end.
Aug 10, 2014 1:22 PM

Mar 2012
Definitely an enjoyable watch. Just a shame that it's only 2 episodes.
Aug 10, 2014 3:38 PM
Apr 2014
I almost never post anything on the forums but I really wanted to say that I think this is one of the more underrated animes. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this 2 part anime but, wow, one of the better ones I've seen recently. I really wish a whole season had been made.
Aug 24, 2014 10:33 AM

Feb 2014
Ame is great.

"Hey, Ame, what do you think love is?"
"A word that rhymes with dove."

This was quite the enjoyable watch, the ending put a big smile on my face.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Sep 26, 2014 4:04 PM

Apr 2014
Great anime, but it's incomplete or at least too short.
your waifu is shit
Sep 26, 2014 6:03 PM

Mar 2013
Well, I thought this was better than Episode 1, but at the same time, I thought it could have been executed better. As far as atmospheric shows like this go, Kara no Kyoukai is still way better. 7/10
Sep 27, 2014 12:22 PM

Apr 2014
This should've been at least 12 ep ugh.
Oct 1, 2014 3:10 AM

Sep 2014
The second I heard the flies in the first scene I instantly knew what was going on, but holy crap, that ending. I so didn't see that coming. I thought it was going to be one of those sick twists in the end.

This had the potential to be at least a 12 ep series or a multi-OVA.
Oct 22, 2014 11:09 PM

Apr 2013
That was such a boss ending to this episode. I actually started feeling pretty bad for Ayase and the terrible shit that she had to go through. Then Shiraishi pulls that shit at the end on Juuzawa but good ole' karma brings divine retribution upon that bitch for the god damn win. I wish there were more of these. One can only dream...
Oct 28, 2014 8:48 PM

Jun 2014
very rush but still good, this anime reminds me of Kara no Kyoukai movies

8/10
Nov 2, 2014 1:28 AM

Oct 2013
shiraishi get rekt
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Dec 3, 2014 4:55 PM

Apr 2012
lalabella said:
This should've been at least 12 ep ugh.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Feb 3, 2015 8:07 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
I wish there was more than this goddammit.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 5, 2015 7:34 AM

Jan 2014
Boring. I was expecting more considering the reviews and comments. Nonetheless cute Ame and her sister. :D
Insert Signature Here
Apr 12, 2015 10:07 PM

Feb 2014
The amount of crazy chicks, oh damn lol. The craze is real. Even Hikari went no-no lol nice to see her dere side tho

Glad Ame is there for Juu tho cuz things escalated pretty quickly, and nothing was even explained on what happened to the crazy chicks in the end other than the psycho-glasses bitch one that got hit by a truck. Don't like narrow-minded pyscho bitches nope. That truck did a good job.

Still gunna rate 8/10 for Ame. Refreshing to see a nice female lead like her once in a while.

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jul 21, 2015 3:40 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. If Hikaru offered sex to me like that I would probably do it. Yeah, I'm perverted. I think Juu did the right thing to refuse her.

That was very intense with the two psychos. Shiraishi got flatout get rekt by the truck instead. Ame in a maid dress is a delight to see. Yukihime is awesome, badass and cute. Juu should tell her to cut her bangs out since she looks cuter that way.Ame is an awesome an impressive female character. I thought she'll beat ayase or use a tazer on her but no, she did a clever way by using logic on her. Simply brilliant.

I would prefer if the Ochibana sisters both end up together with Juu.

Anyway, a great episode and a great OVA. I share the same sentiments that there's no more OVAs.
MagitoJul 21, 2015 3:46 AM
Aug 9, 2015 8:33 AM

Feb 2015
crazy highschool girls - the movie

7/10
Aug 10, 2015 3:37 AM
Dec 2014
This show was interesting. And I met some seriously fucked up people in my life but these girls need some professional help lol.
Highly enjoyable.
Oct 9, 2015 8:18 AM
May 2015
WTF! Hikaru's action is logic less. WTF! Spoiled kids from rich family with their fucking believe with shitty happiness. Fuck you shiroshi. And please don't let it be another harem one. Why the heck juu's hair isn't black but fucking blond? Anyway, if someone has some spare time then he can see this ova. I will have maximum happiness point if I would have kirishima as my life partner :-P
Oct 9, 2015 8:25 AM
May 2015
Marisplague said:
I don't even know what I watched...? There was no logic in all of this, so random. 5/10 I guess.
exactly! It was a peace of fucking shit.
Oct 31, 2015 12:59 AM

Apr 2009
The twist and the ending are great. 6/10 though.

Ame!! :)))
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2015 3:48 PM
Sep 2009
SweetKotomi said:
Ok how did the vehicle hit Shirai if it was going horizontally toward Juu?

Ame and Juu have an amazing bond that developed beautifully, especially at the end when Ame was crying and Juu was holding her.

Hikaru was ok

Simple, the driver reacted by turning a wheel sideways to avoid running him over. As a result he hit her instead.
Nov 10, 2015 2:09 PM

Mar 2014
Well that was even more disappointing

1/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 28, 2015 7:18 PM
Jul 2015
That ending is bullshiiittttt.

Sigh, I only say that because it's been too long for there to be hopes of a third part. In all seriousness it was very well-done and the show held my attention the whole time.

9/10.
Dec 18, 2015 5:58 PM

Sep 2013
I'm actually impressed that a series about crazy girls and a not-very-intelligent male protagonist was actually entertaining.
I felt that it was well-paced and the story was pretty good.
The only gripe I have was how "out-there" and derogative it got sometimes (e.g. Ame's intro).
I can wholeheartedly say that, if there was more, I'd watch more.
Dec 22, 2015 11:26 PM

May 2015
I really liked this show. It felt like an interesting character study and analysis inside the mind of a criminal and what causes them to commit atrocities. I wish it was a series instead of just two OVA's.
Jan 20, 2016 7:10 AM

Jan 2012
this is probably best short ova i have watched so far ,i want more , dat ending .

Feb 7, 2016 2:08 AM

Jan 2012
this anime was so good that I'm gonna watch kurenai just to learn more about this story.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 23, 2016 2:58 AM

May 2014
This was nice... There are still questions left unanswered but I'm quite satisfied with this
Jun 20, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 2014
ToG25thBaam said:
Didn't like it at all, and this is worse than the first episode. My biggest problem is with the characters.

-Take clothes off-
"I know you want to do it with me, right? It's my first time, but whatever, you are always doing it, right?"

"Do you like virgins?"
"There are 3 virgins here, guess who are they."

So I'm going to agree with you about the first part. Too much dramatization for that stuff, but look shes just been rejected by senpai after asking "senpai pls notice me" and stuff so shes a little emotionally unstable.
On the other hand, the fact the Kirishima Yukihime asked him that question about the 3 virgins is simply hinting that among the 4 high schoolers (Madoka, Yukihime, Juuzawa, and Ayase, yes Madoka is a high schooler) there are 3 who are virgins and one who is not. And its pretty obvious who it is seeing how Yukihime almost shanked that guy in the apartment and her cynical comment at the end. Too bad the author isnt going to expand on her story anytime soon.
Oct 28, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2014
How is it possible that the door of the old school building was locked from the inside? Shouldn't the door from the inside have have some sort of a lock toggle? The whole point of locks is too keep things OUT, not in.

The stench of a dead person knows no bounds, it will make it's way through even the most narrow of crevices. How is it that they only managed to smell the odor after the door to her mother's room was open?

Other than that, this was pretty dank.
KatoBytesOct 28, 2016 5:11 PM
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Dec 18, 2016 2:49 PM

Dec 2009
Wow i honestly didn't expect this to be that good. I kept putting it off...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 22, 2017 7:22 AM

Oct 2015
OMG SHE LOOKED LIKE THE GIRL FROM ANOTHER THAT DIED WHEN SHE FELL IN HER UMBRELLA!!!!!

Heh so in the end the guy survived and the girl that pushed him got ran over...
Kinda odd that everyone is around the Juu guy with whom nothing is actually wrong even though another girl just got splashed between a van and a wall... Humanity really is cruel..

So did the girl kill her boyfriend in the end or not?
Feb 23, 2017 5:30 PM

May 2015
Ok, so the second episode was good as first one.

I don't know how to rate this OVA. It was ok, but sometimes it feels like, they lack in some aspects. I know that each episode is like 43 min. (so like 2 episodes of normal show). Stiill they somehow manage to put some life in their heroes. That is big +.

I think that 6/10 is good score.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 23, 2017 7:51 PM

May 2010
Sighh, this episode also was full of completely absurd situations.
1. Hikaru kisses protagonist to make him look innocent, yeah sure, that's how world works, if he has girl and can touch her breast, he just CAN'T be a molester xD
2. Vice president of the school council can do shit because one of the students did something "obscene with his lover" (kiss) XD
3. Psycho girl leaves and locks up door behind her in some fishy place in front of everyone, and only Ame notices it xD
4. Anyone reacts to that only after she already started running away, even though people are getting burned inside.
5. NOBODY CAN SMELL THE ODOR OF DECOMPOSING BODY IN A ROOM NEXT DOOR XDDD
6. Main characters are pretty chill about psycho girl almost killing off her senpai, if she really wanted to, she could be done before even they stopped talking.
7. Small teenager has no problem pushing off the main guy a few meters, right on the street. Even though he's a lot taller and quite well-built, this just couldn't happen without her without her running towards him or something.

Stupid shits like that, complete lack of mystery and some of the most annoying characters I've seen in a while, completely ruined this OVA for me. 4 year old wouldn't put so many plotholes in a (supposedly) mystery story, sighh.

4/10
Apr 8, 2017 6:44 PM

Mar 2012
This was complete and utter garbage not even worth adding to my list.

Whoever wrote this story had to be an edgy middle schooler with a very low opinion of females.
Apr 29, 2017 7:08 AM

Nov 2016
I have mixed feelings about this. It was a very enjoyable watch, but on the other hand it felt partially poorly written, it was easy to predict what would happen next and I think that's almost a no go for something with a Mystery tag.

Enjoyment 9/10 story and charas a 6/10. 7.5 Overall, but I will round it up to an 8 cause I liked the atmosphere.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 4, 2017 11:57 PM

Jun 2013
First episode was okay but the second one's downright garbage.
Jun 23, 2017 5:10 AM

Dec 2015
I honestly expected more from this OVA. There were moments in the anime where if they had taken the logical action, things would've ended much quicker and simpler. That's why it just felt that a lot of the things that happened, happened because of dumb choices, and that's something I can't remove from my memory. 4/10.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 20, 2017 12:43 AM

Mar 2015
Hmm dunno, I find the second one to be better than the first one. The first one was straight up "boohoo I'm a killer and I'm gonna kill you" while the second one have some "story" in it with the whole taking happiness from others.

Overall I thought it was quite satisfying, albeit short considering they're adapting 2x 40 mins OVA from 3 novels. 8/10

Aug 26, 2017 8:59 PM

Sep 2016
yonaaofthedawn said:
Small teenager has no problem pushing off the main guy a few meters, right on the street. Even though he's a lot taller and quite well-built, this just couldn't happen without her without her running towards him or something.

Well, if you don't expect it (he was feeling uneasy too), you can lose balance with a blow of wind.

And of course the truck driver dodged, trying to not run over him, resulting in crushing her instead, IT'S KARMA FOR YA, BITCH! :D

yonaaofthedawn said:
So did the girl kill her boyfriend in the end or not?

She cheated on him, making him commit suicide.
The him being happy thing was all in her head, of course.

ekla said:
Why the heck juu's hair isn't black but fucking blond?

You can see in the first OVA that the girl from the student's council scolds him for having inappropriate hair. A similar thing can be seen in Bleach, where the main protagonist has a similar hair color and a lot of people think he's a delinquent. In this OVA's case though, this means this isn't his natural hair color.
TL;DR He dyed his hair like that.
bruh
Nov 6, 2017 3:53 AM

Aug 2015
BitchMaster said:
2009 + Denpa= WIN

2009 - Denpa= FAIL

'nuff said.

As for the OVA, the direction is kinda off here and there, the ending feels kinda rushed but overall still far better than the crap airing rite now.... Good thing I have some other things to occupy 'till the next and last OVA 8-)

8 years later and still nothing....
Jan 17, 2018 4:47 PM

Oct 2015
That Juuzawa almost died again, they should've killed him as he was one useless protagonist and the girl is demented not in a cool way.

I felt this ova was trying so hard but it failed for me and the girls were all psychos except Ame's sister, although she didn't have that impact.

Plot was stupid and failed at a twist. ah lame ova with lame characters.

was gonna give 5 but after writing this it deserves a 2 but I will give 4/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 17, 2018 4:48 PM

Oct 2015
Natasha said:
This was complete and utter garbage not even worth adding to my list.

Whoever wrote this story had to be an edgy middle schooler with a very low opinion of females.
Totally agree with you
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 4, 2018 4:23 AM

Jan 2016
I really enjoyed this one. I love all the crazy that happened in here. But I don't know why but I feel like I love the first episode more. Maybe because it was the introduction to the characters and all the crazy shit. I think maybe I was able to understand the mystery in the first epi more than the mystery in the second epi. I guess it confused me a little bit. But all in all it was great. I will also read the manga as well. I haven't checked if the 2 epi sums up the whole manga or not but I will still read :)
Feb 9, 2018 8:42 AM

Nov 2016
Higurashi but without the character and the good/bad dynamic. The sense of mystery was there (in the first episode) but was never going to be as deep as Higurashi. Also the happiness points were a dumb analogy of happiness. 4/10
Feb 27, 2018 12:27 AM

Sep 2017
Seriously, what an amazing anime. The second episode was way more philosophical and made me happy that I didn't skip this anime. There is lots of stiff over there.

"The quickest way to achieve happiness, is to avoid looking at reality"

"I don't really believe in divine retribution. God is pretty lazy after all. However, every once in a while, he gets the job done."

I seriously never expected that the girl pushing the boy onto the road will be hit with the vehicle that was meant to hit him. But it made a lot of sense, especially how drivers react to pedestrians on the road. But I saw her pushing him a mile away. Anyway, this is how you do a twist.

Man, I could learn a lot from Juu-sama and how he handles people. He is a great guy to not take advantage of a girl and also, he is pretty much a king at heart.(The part where he let the other guy hit him till he admitted defeat was pretty spectacular).

Man, this is definitely gotta be on my re watch list. Looking forward to reading the light novel.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 17, 2018 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
This was very enjoyable. So enjoyable, in fact, that I am very sad there are only 2 episodes of this. Wtf..why could this not become a series?
Aug 8, 2018 1:44 AM

Nov 2012
Damn... No words... Just gotta fucking appreciate this masterpiece.

"God is lazy fellow! However, he does a good job every once in a while" Wow I like it.

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpateki na Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Iiotoko - Feb 17, 2009

166 by bakakisima »»
Jan 27, 11:53 AM

» Some questions about stuff that the anime didn't give answers to

csenger08 - Nov 26, 2022

2 by JackSKK »»
May 16, 2023 4:20 AM

» This would make a good series.

xsilicon9 - May 4, 2012

25 by PonderingScribe »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:43 PM

» They adapted the light novel(s) into a manga

towelgirl21 - Mar 21, 2021

3 by anizawa89 »»
Oct 22, 2022 4:58 PM

» So where are Juu parents?

xsilicon9 - Dec 18, 2014

3 by Ryuu_Mayo »»
May 27, 2022 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.