MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Denpa teki na Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Denpa Teki na Kanojo »» Denpa teki na Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
View Poll Results: Denpa teki na Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

310 80.10%
4 out of 5: Liked it

53 13.70%
3 out of 5: It was OK

14 3.62%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 1.29%
1 out of 5: Hated it

5 1.29%
Voters: 387

04-15-12, 2:38 PM

Pretty good series. A bit random for my liking, but it was definitely not bad.

I liked the end though. Retribution comparable to that of School Days ;)

7/10
MorningGlory said:
I seen worse......
(elfen lied for example.....thinking bout that anime wants to make me vomit)

How does EL make you vomit? It wasn't that bad, lol. I mean, it was gory, but still, it wasn't gore just for the hell of it.
UUUUUNIVERSEEEEEEEEEEEE

04-28-12, 5:01 PM

wow, this was great, possibly best ova i have ever watched? it was a bit rushed, and a few things seemed to be left out, going to have to read the manga now, strange way to end it, there wasn't enough crying it felt as if that blond guy didn't actually die, but i am pretty sure he did
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

05-01-12, 10:11 AM

Damn tis such a shame this isnt a full blown series.... <3 Ame T_T

05-29-12, 1:05 AM

Karma 1, Shiraishi 0

06-13-12, 3:44 AM

Hikaru is a fool. Instead of running after some boy in karate section (the relationship with whom will not be long) she had to try to make Juu fell in love with her and try to be with him. Stupid girl.

06-18-12, 3:00 PM

Good OVA but the ending was shit tbh

06-26-12, 2:34 AM

But he doesn't even look the least happy on the photo passed through their mobile phones! o_O I don't want my happiness to be quantified ever!

I'm starting to like Juu, he such a good guy that he didn't took advantage when Hikaru's self esteem was low. Or maybe because he had too much on his plate that time? LOL

I suspected there was something off or at least rotting inside the house when she chopped up the single fly buzzing about in the kitchen with a single stroke, and it turns out to be her mother. x_x Ame turning that destroying-other-happiness-to-be-happy-yourself concept on it's own head was brilliant. Oh and it seems karma (the bitch edition, as if there's any other, LOL) gets with along with happiness from time to time...bwahaha!

Cirris said:
As soon as I see Shiraishi standing before Juu all messed up I know she is going to do something bad. The cars whizzing by seem rather foreboding as well. My heart skips a beat when she pushes him into the road. I knew that she is going to do it. But I was still was stunned by it. I start freaking when Ame instinctively run and they show him lying on the ground.

No shit, I was totally thinking and feeling exactly the same! I was "Oh crap, she's one of them too!"

I never heard of this "pessimistic kind of optimism" until now, now I'm glad I did. Man, even saying that seems ironic. LOL I wish this was longer series, I want to see more of those two friends of Ame in action.

Wow this last episode is a lot! 8/10

07-02-12, 12:24 AM

This episode was just as awesome as the first! I still cant believe that this is 2 episodes long, I mean I give this an 10/10 everything about the 2 episodes was perfect and in just 2 episodes you saw some character development. If they turned this into a full blown anime I'm sure that it would be one of the best anime out there.

09-08-12, 2:38 PM

I liked it till the very end , somehow this guy reminds me of Ichigo for some reason . Yeah , loved the two OVA . 10/10

09-16-12, 5:44 PM

Was nice.
Also funny how 2 episodes had more/better character development than many other 12 ep. series...
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.

09-24-12, 11:37 AM

It was as good as the first episode... well, maybe a little less interesting (I was prepared for surprises regarding the characters, so the moment they showed their true colors was less shocking than the last time).

The story was good, I liked the 'destruction of one's happiness' theme. The ending summed it all up the proper way ;D

Overall, I give Denpa teki na Kanojo a 9/10 for the concept and amusement :)

11-07-12, 1:08 AM

Like the ending.
"People who neglect to make efforts or who don't take any actions at all
are always the ones who dream that someday they will suddenly become wildly successful." — Nakahara, Misaki

12-20-12, 4:25 PM

"The Deconstruction of Happiness"
Indeed many people look into it to find their own happiness which is watching others happiness crumble.

12-26-12, 10:55 PM

I really liked the first episode, but this one was great, i loved it, Ame is so cute, her friends are awesome, i also liked how Juu is not the hero, and although he is strong and a good fighter, he doesn't go punching bad guys and saving others, i mean i like that kinda stuff but it would've ruined this ovas for me.
Also as most of you already mentioned, AMAZING character development in only 2 OVAs, damn, i just wish there was a third one, but my hopes are lost seeing that this is from 2009.

Anyway, great anime, now, what do i watch?, i feel like for the next few days, after watching this anything i watch will be bad.
Currently watching everything that comes out to avoid missing something good...
[img]http://myanimelist.net/signature/manuxel.png[/img]

01-02-13, 11:10 AM

The writing was just lazy. When Ayase set that shack on fire and the other 4 started hammering at the door I was laughing at the silliness. I mean Ayase closed the door infront of their eyes with the key and they don't even think about taking it from her? Not to mention they just let her happily type away on the cell phone.
And c'mon, you are sitting in a room with a rotting corpse next door and flies all over the place, yet you don't suspect anything until the door is openend?? The stench must have been numbing. Just call the police right away and be done with her. And why the heck do Juu and Ame just watch Ayase harass the hell out of Shiraishi with a huge knife ready to cut her limbs off at any moment?? Oh gawd was that bad :/ what happened then? They just left cause they won the argument by using her logic against her? C'mon, at least try to make sense.

01-27-13, 11:33 AM

Better episode than the first.
He is stupid at the end. Letting her push him and got hit by the truck. What an dumbass.
Theese characters eww they ugly. Execpt Ame she is aright.
6/10 ok show needs alot of improvement.

02-08-13, 10:40 AM

Though it did have some problems, I liked this. I'd like to see an actual TV series out of this, but it doesn't seem likely since there's only three volumes of the LN.

02-11-13, 9:27 PM

I really liked this series. Only two episodes though! sad times.

02-16-13, 1:27 PM

Why did i watch this? Now I feel depressed.

On a serious note
Modified by garretdejiko, 02-16-13, 1:43 PM

03-15-13, 11:43 PM

What? That's it? I liked some of the scenes with Ame. Especially in the first episode.

I don't really mind the number of episode. But I feel like the ending was terrible in this one.

Pages (11) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices