Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 13, 2015 7:16 AM
Jan 2014
ah yes.

P.S: Double issue doesn't mean that it will be two chapters...but that the chapter released before the holiday will also "count" as the chapter from the week that is a holiday.

In other words,if we are getting two chapters next week,it's because Mashima wants to. Also,it's is true that this we will be getting two chapters each in the 3 weeks after the next one?
Apr 13, 2015 7:20 AM

Mar 2015
Just wait till Natsu get loose, he'll F****ng burn that dark guild and everyone that belong in it except gray/sasuke. Double chapter next week :D
"Forgetting pain provides relief, but only leads to repetition. Life is law, death nearly a sleep" -(?) Persona 3

"Man was born free, and everywhere he shall be in chains" -Jean Jacques Rousseau

"Time does not wait. Those who strives to protect others, walk toward the future and time shall bring us all an equal end" - Persona 3
Apr 13, 2015 7:48 AM

Dec 2009
2 chapters next week? This is why I love Mashima. He knows Golden Week is coming but he still puts out 2 chapters because he doesn't want the anime catching up to the manga.

As for the chapter itself, definitely fantastic this week. We get to see a bit more into Gray's twisted logic, and Natsu states the obvious but he's right since they went through so much together that you can't just erase it. As for if Mary in Avatar is the same from Ice Trail, still not sold on it, but if she is then we're going to need to get Ice Trail animated or it won't make sense to anime viewers. Looking forward to Gajeel joining the fight and kicking some ass (Glad Levy is with him ^_^).
Apr 13, 2015 8:07 AM
Mar 2015
Is it 4 weeks of double issues or just 3? That enough time for 2 big fights and a revelation
Apr 13, 2015 8:21 AM

Aug 2009
Gajeel doesn't give a fuck about the nakama shit and I like that! We can expect that his fight with Gray (if ever) will have no nakama speeches and will be purely brawls.

Gajevy getting more fluff! And I meant the hair.
Apr 13, 2015 8:25 AM

Dec 2008
trump54 said:
sarroush said:
Ugh. Quite honestly, if what Gajeel said is true, about a shit ton of people dying as a result of that purification thing...Then Gray's less redeemable than initially thought. Specially if he'll take part in enacting the ritual. So, can you die, please? It's obviously not going to happen, and Juvia's not going to be left alone. The likelihood is, she'll end up being the reason he stops being batshit insane. But right now, as of chapter 428, I want him to die. Who knows what'll happen in upcoming chapters to obviously change my thoughts, but alas. We shall see.

Gajeel, you made this chapter with your logic. <3
Lucy, you made this chapter with your guts to bitchslap Gray. He deserved that and even more.

You want him to die that fine. But I hope you dont actually think that will happen. I am pretty sure that even though Lucy is the narrator the character the is the stand in for the author is Gray. He is not the first person we have me will to do somthing that endanger the lives of many people. Juvia and Gajeel were two fo our first and here they are now. Natsu looks up to Laxus and he very willingly and unpossessed risk the lives of many people for dumb reasons. oH and logical chracters are rarely strong characters. Its only happy go lucky idots who get to always back up thier ideals with their fists. If gajeel fights gray he is gonna lose so bad.

In the same paragraph I said "It's obviously not going to happen."
Apr 13, 2015 8:33 AM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
ugh lucy >.>

Anyway, okay chapter, nothing unexpected. Though I really wish like I said before, that gray has more reasons than we are led to believe, being controlled by the curse is a pretty lame reason. And hopefully Juvia plays a part in the climax of his character.

Still waiting for Erza </3

3.5/5

Na Juvia won´t probably have a role in this.
Knowing Hiros writing there are two fights that resemble this one in Rave Master.

1.Musica vs Reina.

2. Haru vs Musica. Aka Natsu and Gray.

The fight will most likely interrupted for now.

However it´s not gonna last long, Musica vs Haru was like a 5 panel fight, I´m expecting a 1 chapter fight between Gray and Natsu and a flashback right after, that´s how Hiro writes those conflicts.
Apr 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Sep 2010
Gray aka Sasuke
Apr 13, 2015 8:58 AM

May 2013
Gray erased his own Fairy Tail mark. Nice to see Levy again, as she is working with Gajeel.
Apr 13, 2015 9:08 AM

Jul 2007
sibbo7 said:
Gray aka Sasuke

Except zero similarities beyond hair color.
Apr 13, 2015 9:13 AM

Oct 2011
Finally someone called Natsu on that nakama crap. I am liking Gray a crap ton better then ever have before.

Lucy being useless and getting Natsu subdued smh.
Apr 13, 2015 9:14 AM

Dec 2012
CookingPriest said:
sibbo7 said:
Gray aka Sasuke

Currently driven by revenge
Curse mark that made him stronger
The comrade that joined the dark side
Broken off his bonds

Some other things probably, can be drawn from their tragic backstories.
Apr 13, 2015 9:30 AM

Sep 2010
tsudecimo said:
CookingPriest said:

Broken off his bonds

Thanks.. Zero Similarities lol
And i'm not some Naruto Fan that wants to hate on Fairy Tail.
Apr 13, 2015 9:33 AM

Jan 2012
Isterio said:

Knowing Hiros writing there are two fights that resemble this one in Rave Master.

1.Musica vs Reina.

However it´s not gonna last long, Musica vs Haru was like a 5 panel fight, I´m expecting a 1 chapter fight between Gray and Natsu and a flashback right after, that´s how Hiro writes those conflicts.

What chapter was that?? I read Rave ages ago but I don't ever remember Haru and Musica had a 'serious' fight - closest was when Musica turned to a werewolf briefly but that's all I remember :/
Apr 13, 2015 9:36 AM

May 2014
tsudecimo said:
CookingPriest said:

Broken off his bonds

Many character were driven by revenge
Curse Make were in a lot of characters
The comrade that joined the dark side happened a lot
Broken bonds too

But now here is the big difference. Sasuke dint mind to kill off all of his friends and to destroy the village.
Gray dont have any intention of killing anybody.

I guess Sasuke is the badass :D
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Apr 13, 2015 9:38 AM

Sep 2010
Btw. i don't mean to have a big Discussion about the Gray/Sasuke Thing.. it was just something that directly came to my Mind when seeing it.
Apr 13, 2015 9:44 AM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:

Gajeel, you made this chapter with your logic. <3
Lucy, you made this chapter with your guts to bitchslap Gray. He deserved that and even more.

You want him to die that fine. But I hope you dont actually think that will happen. I am pretty sure that even though Lucy is the narrator the character the is the stand in for the author is Gray. He is not the first person we have me will to do somthing that endanger the lives of many people. Juvia and Gajeel were two fo our first and here they are now. Natsu looks up to Laxus and he very willingly and unpossessed risk the lives of many people for dumb reasons. oH and logical chracters are rarely strong characters. Its only happy go lucky idots who get to always back up thier ideals with their fists. If gajeel fights gray he is gonna lose so bad.[/quote]

In the same paragraph I said "It's obviously not going to happen."[/quote]

Before I get spoiler tagged because I called this shit.
After 10 years of Hiro writing I can call this, Gray is on a undercover mission where he intends to destroy/kill Zeref by himself.
I don´t know when it will be revealed but it´ll happen.
There´s a high probability that it won´t get revealed within the next weeks and we´ll always will get some trolling about how he is actually evil and wants revenge.
Reasons why Gray hasn´t actually changed:
Whenever he called out on his "emptyness" and his wish for revenge he was surounded by some antagonist hearing that.
Zeref himself is responsible for all the shit that happened in his life, all the hardships he went through are caused by Zeref indirectly or directly. Why would he join a guild worshipping him and intend to kill E.N.D aka Natsu who was created to destroy Zeref in the first place. There is no justifyable motive explaining Gray as an actual assistant for Avatar.

Hiro Mashima has proven recently to be heavily inspired by Naruto. No I don´t mean just the Gray Uchiha stuff his romance writing is the same as Kishis teasing several ships for the fans to fangirl over.
And believe me there will be a shitstorm by the end there will be.
I´m calling Juvia and Gray babys by the end everything else I´m uncertain but we´ll have a lot of couples certainly.
His One Piece inspiration should be obvious by now, even Rave Master was complained over because Darkbrings were too similar to Devil fruits initially according to some rumors.

So here´s my rundown on this.
Natsu isn´t an actual demon. There are 0 indications for this to be a true.

Here are some spoilers regarding Rave Master which probably are the inspiration for Fairy tails endgame. Don´t read if you intend to read Rave Master or if you´re afraid to get your fun for Fairy tail spoiled.

From what we know Natsu should be at least around 100 years old maybe 500+ years.
Depending on when Zeref "created" him which depends on Igneels attempt to destroy E.N.D. Which also although unlikely could have been actually 18 years ago or however old Natsu is.

Why Natsu is not a demon

Natsus possible actual backstory
IsterioApr 13, 2015 10:09 AM
Apr 13, 2015 9:45 AM
Mar 2015
kakoa1234 said:
tsudecimo said:

Broken off his bonds

Broken bonds too

But now here is the big difference. Sasuke dint mind to kill off all of his friends and to destroy the village.

sounds like matt from digimon
Apr 13, 2015 9:46 AM
Oct 2013
Lucilar said:
Isterio said:

1.Musica vs Reina.

What chapter was that?? I read Rave ages ago but I don't ever remember Haru and Musica had a 'serious' fight - closest was when Musica turned to a werewolf briefly but that's all I remember :/

The wereful fight was basicly what I meant.

Remember the solution to this fight? It´s fucking Hiro he doesn´t elaborate on stuff like this too much, 5 panels that´s it, conflict solved.
IsterioApr 13, 2015 9:50 AM
Apr 13, 2015 10:04 AM

Dec 2012
kakoa1234 said:

Broken bonds too

Well, I didn't call Gray a rip off. They just have some obvious similarities.

Well, Sasuke only said he would kill anybody who would stand in his way, and destroying the village was due the context of his revenge, Gray currently has no reason to go out of his way to destroy anything, other than the book of zeref.

Their biggest difference is their personalities.
yeah Sasuke has more badass moments
Apr 13, 2015 10:07 AM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
kakoa1234 said:

Broken bonds too

Well, I didn't call Gray a rip off. They just have some obvious similarities.

Well, Sasuke only said he would kill anybody who would stand in his way, and destroying the village was due the context of his revenge, Gray currently has no reason to go out of his way to destroy anything, other than the book of zeref.

Their biggest difference is their personalities.
yeah Sasuke has more badass moments

The main difference Tsud is that Sasuke had an actual motive to be the way he was, Gray is an actor.

He has 0 benefit from going against his people he´s more akin to part one Sasuke who intended to sacrifice himself for Naruto or Sakura because he doesn´t wanna lose anything precious to him again.
It´s all an act and I explained above why it´s an act!
How do people not get this? It´s fucking Silver all over again. It´s the same behaviour his Dad used to deliver.
Dad died trying to save the world alone as a double agent, now that I lost Dad twice Imma become a double agent too because I don´t wanna risk the safety of ma friends.
My friends safety>the world better me die doing this than getting ma friends in trouble.

And if I surviva this shieeeet Imma make some Juvia babys because that´s my waifu now but I aint show that bitch that I love her because that´s how "cool" I am.
IsterioApr 13, 2015 10:15 AM
Apr 13, 2015 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
OK, to keep this short, the chapter was very good in my opinion. It didn't really reveal anything great besides Levy's whereabouts and served as build up for Gajeel's fight and Avatar big plan.

Natsu using nakama logic... reminds me of Naruto. Apart from the fact that Gray is working with the evil cult, why can't he accept that the guild members have their own free will and may not want to go back to FT. Same goes for Lucy.

Avatar is back up and has caught team natsu off guard. It seems their magic is more about ambush and utility than straight fight. Too bad they've already got one-shoted beforeso I can't take them seriously.

On the other hand Gajeel is willing to fight against Gray if he needs to as Gray is a threat to inocent people... Gajeel has matured a lot it seems, not that he wouldn't fight Gray before but at least he has a good reason for it now.

And we got Levy as a councilwoman, hope she gets a moment to shine soon. Also can't wait to see Doranbolt.

Welll, chapter with Levy = instant 5/5.
Apr 13, 2015 11:27 AM

Jun 2014
omg okay confession time: I never really liked Gray all that much tbh, and this isn't helping. I wouldn't mind if Gajeel killed him. I know he probably has a different motive, but still, he's annoying me.

Speaking of Gajeel, my respect for him increased chapter. He's able to think clearly and realistically about things, even if that includes having to fight a former friend to save peoples lives. And all the while he's definitely not an evil person who plans to possibly kill Gray just because. So here's a medal Gajeel.
KageNoAbisuApr 13, 2015 11:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2015 11:33 AM
Oct 2013
KageNoAbisu said:
omg okay confession time: I never really liked Gray all that much tbh, and this isn't helping. I wouldn't mind if Gajeel killed him.

Aint gonna happen.
Hiro announced in an interview that he intends to make FT a happier series than Rave Master.

Rave Master had some meaningful deaths, but 0 protagonists died neither did any supportive character die who was under the age of 30.
Except that one I´m mad about.
Your best bet for Fairy tail deaths is Makarov and that´s it.
Apr 13, 2015 11:41 AM
Oct 2010
avatar fights like a bunch of pussies lawl.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 13, 2015 11:41 AM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
KageNoAbisu said:
omg okay confession time: I never really liked Gray all that much tbh, and this isn't helping. I wouldn't mind if Gajeel killed him.

Aint gonna happen.
Hiro announced in an interview that he intends to make FT a happier series than Rave Master.

Rave Master had some meaningful deaths, but 0 protagonists died neither did any supportive character die who was under the age of 30.

I don't think he can win though. I worried about lily, he could die, hes 1 not human 2 middle age, he was full grown cat/exceed when he found jellal/mystogan as a baby who biologically should be about 31 and 3, its very difficult to change the future, you avoid one thing but can cause another
Apr 13, 2015 11:57 AM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:
Isterio said:

Aint gonna happen.

I don't think he can win though. I worried about lily, he could die, hes 1 not human 2 middle age, he was full grown cat/exceed when he found jellal/mystogan as a baby who biologically should be about 31 and 3, its very difficult to change the future, you avoid one thing but can cause another

That´s not how deep Hiro thinks about timeparadoxes, Ravemaster had it´s fair share of timetravel, yet he didn´t elaborate on that.

If you look back at it future Lucy also changed her own present into a positive future.

Hiros timetravel always work out to fix a past event into a good outcome.
He limits the abuse of time travel though by limiting it´s accesability, like he did with the gate.

Just take my word on this, since he said in an interview he won´t kill characters off anymore.

I´m not sure if Simon is dead tbh, I´ve got a feeling this guy may come back, when Jellal "died" I was sure he was dead but I think he changed his mind and came up with the "coma" condition to make the story happier.
IsterioApr 13, 2015 12:01 PM
Apr 13, 2015 12:11 PM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
trump54 said:

That´s not how deep Hiro thinks about timeparadoxes, Ravemaster had it´s fair share of timetravel, yet he didn´t elaborate on that.

If you look back at it future Lucy also changed her own present into a positive future.

Hiros timetravel always work out to fix a past event into a good outcome.
He limits the abuse of time travel though by limiting it´s accesability, like he did with the gate.

Just take my word on this, since he said in an interview he won´t kill characters off anymore.

I´m not sure if Simon is dead tbh, I´ve got a feeling this guy may come back, when Jellal "died" I was sure he was dead but I think he changed his mind and came up with the "coma" condition to make the story happier.

I never read ravemaster

I jsut think lily is expendable. The only thing gray can do to make himself a badguy is kill someone/something. Anything else can be forgiven and he can join back with fairy tale wiith no repercussion. Where the suspense in permanent damage if no once can die. Did Hiros really SAY that.

Untill its the manga is ver I still have bets on Juvia dying. If only because thats how gray's life works
Apr 13, 2015 12:34 PM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:

I never read ravemaster

I jsut think lily is expendable. The only thing gray can do to make himself a badguy is kill someone/something. Anything else can be forgiven and he can join back with fairy tale wiith no repercussion. Where the suspense in permanent damage if no once can die. Did Hiros really SAY that.

Untill its the manga is ver I still have bets on Juvia dying. If only because thats how gray's life works

Just shows how you don´t know Hiros writing.

I´m gonna spoil a few things, you´ve been warned.

This is Juvias Rave Master version.

Regarding the Hiro interview where he explains that Fairy tail will be a happy series, just search for it.

Juvia is safe he is not gonna do the same again with her.

I found this to be just beatiful, fuck didn´t notice that myself.
IsterioApr 13, 2015 12:45 PM
Apr 13, 2015 12:58 PM
Apr 2014
So Gajeel has no mercy....

Lucy looks like she's in pain.
Apr 13, 2015 1:03 PM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
trump54 said:

I never read ravemaster

Just shows how you don´t know Hiros writing.

I´m gonna spoil a few things, you´ve been warned.

This is Juvias Rave Master version.

Regarding the Hiro interview where he explains that Fairy tail will be a happy series, just search for it.

Juvia is safe he is not gonna do the same again with her.

I found this to be just beatiful, fuck didn´t notice that myself.

Well if eeryone gets a happy ending proably not. But I have no doubt in my mind that juvia would sacrifice her life for gray if the moment called for it. She could also become part of the ocean along with UR and watch over gray that way

When I thought Lucy was gonna be a water mage, it occurred to me that would not sit well for juvia because why would the story need two
Apr 13, 2015 1:17 PM

Apr 2013
Natsu and Gray's "fight" was more like the ones they had as kids and in the first few chapters in the beginning and Natsu just got added to the list of Gruvia shippers best friends. Nice slap Lucy, good to see Levy so she was the spy, Gajeel lets the reader know what the ceremony is, figured something like.
Apr 13, 2015 1:17 PM

Aug 2014
KingCez said:
avatar fights like a bunch of pussies lawl.

Cuz they are pussies.
Apr 13, 2015 1:36 PM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:

Well if eeryone gets a happy ending proably not. But I have no doubt in my mind that juvia would sacrifice her life for gray if the moment called for it. She could also become part of the ocean along with UR and watch over gray that way

When I thought Lucy was gonna be a water mage, it occurred to me that would not sit well for juvia because why would the story need two

Ok first, how did you come to the conclusion that Lucy would become a watermage?
There was never not even a single hint to that ever happening, I mean chapter one explains her magic that assumption is just plain ignorant.

Listen there is one kind only one kind of person who wants Juvia dead and that´s the GrayLu shippers.

Whose whole hope was this one line which was mistreated probably on purpose in the Anime. Claiming that Gray has some affection for her, although it was more among the lines of a naughty thought.

Juvia won´t die for Gray, this is simply never gonna happen get that ideal/idea out of your head.

It´s the same deal like it was with Hinata in Naruto.

None of the guild members are in danger it´s not as bad as One Piece where even fodder is safe (Punk Hazard cough*)
Lahar is dead, the magic council is dead, you can scratch those guys off the list they aint coming back ever.
Some guys from Jellals group like Cobra or Racer are possible candidates to die among Makarov.
But Elfman Cana, Freed even Bickslow or Warren forgett those guys they aint dying.
Either they are too popular or no one gives a fuck about them.

What I can guarantee though is Hiro took some Lessons from Kishi.
He will play the pairing game till the end.
Levi and Gajeel are basicly confirmed but there won´t happen shit till the last arc at best.
NaLu and Nali will get teased till the end and Gray won´t have a heart to heart with Juvia before the final battle.

Mod Edit: Removed link to copyrighted material. Please don't post manga chapters. You can screenshot them.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details. Not everyone is aware of Naruto's ending.
sarroushApr 13, 2015 1:59 PM
Apr 13, 2015 1:52 PM

Jun 2013
..."I hope they are not fighting"....Wendy...it is Natsu and Gray that we are talking about.

..well GRAY...SAYS...that it is stupid...but why aren't he then fighting any seriously?

...well I knew that this would happen...and It will be shockingly Panther Lily and Gajeel that save them...O.o AND LEVY-Chan too Joined into COUNCIL ARMY!?!?!?
damn this is getting interesting
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 13, 2015 1:56 PM

Dec 2008
hello09 said:

Also,it's is true that this we will be getting two chapters each in the 3 weeks after the next one?

I wouldn't be surprised at all. He did that last year as well. He published about 6 chapters in 2 weeks last year if my memory serves me correctly. The man knows how to draw, and draw fast, without sacrificing quality.

--
As for the whole Lucy - water mage thing- it was a small debate when she sacrificed Aquarius' key and ended up obtaining her powers. People wondered if she'd have them permanently or not. If she kept them, then she'd have been a water mage + celestial mage.
sarroushApr 13, 2015 2:03 PM
Apr 13, 2015 2:18 PM
Oct 2013
sarroush said:

--
As for the whole Lucy - water mage thing- it was a small debate when she sacrificed Aquarius' key and ended up obtaining her powers. People wondered if she'd have them permanently or not. If she kept them, then she'd have been a water mage + celestial mage.

Given this information it´s not that big of a stretch but people have to keep in mind "this is Fairy Tail".
I woulnd´t be surprised if her sacrifice would be negated over the course of time and that woulnd´t even be an asspull because Loki/Leo had a fairly similar treatment.

When I saw that happening I just thought of it as a temporary power up, not bad that it became permanent.
Good foreshadowing with Urano Meteoria within the Oracion seis arc.I was always wondering how that ability functions, but now it´s clarified that it´s the spirit kings ability. Didn´t noice that back in the day.

Anyway Lucys endgame will probably be to summon the spirit king casually and be stronger on her own terms by using several of the others abilitys in succesion alongside it or even combining them herself.

Like a mixture of scorpios Sanbuster with Light enhanced abilitys and shit.
Apr 13, 2015 2:22 PM

May 2010
LEVY!!!!!!! YOU WENT WITH GAJEEL AND LILLY AFTER ALL!!!! ヾ(☆▽☆)

Sorry, don't care about the others right now, my fav Fairy Tail ship are together!!
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Apr 13, 2015 2:25 PM

Mar 2012
Reveler said:
Natsu: Gray what are you doing when Sakura is waiting for you? We're taking you back to Konoha.
Gray: Konoha is long gone. I erased it from my heart.

At the same time Levy using her Assassin's Creed blending skill returns to outpost.

Levy: Will you be able to stop Gray? He was your friend.

Gajeel: He's not anymore. Now he's a rogue ninja and must be stopped.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 13, 2015 2:27 PM
Oct 2013
VKLover said:
LEVY!!!!!!! YOU WENT WITH GAJEEL AND LILLY AFTER ALL!!!! ヾ(☆▽☆)

Sorry, don't care about the others right now, my fav Fairy Tail ship are together!!

Rejoice they´ll be together till the end knowing Hiro you may even get some children fanservice by the end.

But They are among the guaranteed endgame couples similar to Erza and Jellal.
I´ve also can confirm that Hiro is better than most shounen mangaka with kissing/confession scenes I´ve seen a couple done by him.

For the perverts in this thread, yes he has even drawn hentai in the past but only for a friend.
Apr 13, 2015 2:51 PM
Mar 2015
sarroush said:
hello09 said:

Also,it's is true that this we will be getting two chapters each in the 3 weeks after the next one?

I wouldn't be surprised at all. He did that last year as well. He published about 6 chapters in 2 weeks last year if my memory serves me correctly. The man knows how to draw, and draw fast, without sacrificing quality.

--

Yeah I thought the aquarius powers would be permanent. But i guess she jsut unlocked the ability to share her spirits power. Mabey she still can use star dress with aquarius key, she might even get full power because aquarius cannot be present in this world anymore.

From there I had jumped ship thinking to far that because juvia's power is equal to that of aquarius that the only way for Lucy to get a power up again later would be for her to die and give her power. Which would then makes her useful to extinguish the flames of a certain fire demon later down the lines....... but i guess that theory bunk huh
Apr 13, 2015 3:00 PM
Oct 2013
trump54 said:
sarroush said:

--

Yeah I thought the aquarius powers would be permanent. But i guess she jsut unlocked the ability to share her spirits power. Mabey she still can use star dress with aquarius key, she might even get full power because aquarius cannot be present in this world anymore.

From there I had jumped ship thinking to far that because juvia's power is equal to that of aquarius that the only way for Lucy to get a power up again later would be for her to die and give her power. Which would then makes her useful to extinguish the flames of a certain fire demon later down the lines....... but i guess that theory bunk huh

I´ll be honest with you, GrayLu will not happen. Never ever not because I don´t ship it. But because of logic and knowing Hiro as writer for over 10 years.
I don´t give a fuck who fucks who in FT it´s a clusterfuck anyway.

If you wanna ship something go for Natsu because Hiro is gonna tease the shit out of both "canon" pairings everything else is confirmed though.
Apr 13, 2015 3:06 PM

Sep 2014
Something I just recognized in today's chapter...

Whenever we saw Gray during the Avatar Arc up to now his eyes were red (painted white in the manga). But in that very moment where Lucy slaped him his eyes were just like they always had been: black. When she collapsed to the ground however, they became red again.

I don't know if a change in someones eye colour can be considered normal. That's why I still doubt him being sane (or himself for that matter).
Suno_KajiApr 13, 2015 3:14 PM
Apr 13, 2015 3:18 PM

Jul 2007
Raven-kun said:
Reveler said:
Natsu: Gray what are you doing when Sakura is waiting for you? We're taking you back to Konoha.
Gray: Konoha is long gone. I erased it from my heart.

At the same time Levy using her Assassin's Creed blending skill returns to outpost.

Levy: Will you be able to stop Gray? He was your friend.

Gajeel: He's not anymore. Now he's a rogue ninja and must be stopped.

Can we please stop with unfitting nardo comparisons when the situation does not even fit?
Apr 13, 2015 3:38 PM
Oct 2013
CookingPriest said:
Raven-kun said:

Can we please stop with unfitting nardo comparisons when the situation does not even fit?

The similarities are there if you like it or not and they will continue for a while it´s not gonna be executed the same way but it is Nardo inspired and the jokes are justified.

Hiro is inspired by Naruto and One Piece. His favorite author is Akira toriyama.

Simply saw how it was done right and now he copies certain things.
Apr 13, 2015 3:40 PM
Feb 2015
Not a fan of Gray's sanity or appearance right now... As much as I appreciate and favor Gray as a character, if he perishes I will miss him, but it will resolve one of my pet peeves with Fairy Tail.
Apr 13, 2015 3:54 PM

Dec 2008
CookingPriest said:

Well, the entire Naruto subboard folk are slowly making their way here it seems. So it won't be stopping any time soon, sadly.
Suno_Kaji said:
Something I just recognized in today's chapter...

Whenever we saw Gray during the Avatar Arc up to now his eyes were red (painted white in the manga). But in that very moment where Lucy slaped him his eyes were just like they always had been: black. When she collapsed to the ground however, they became red again.

I don't know if a change in someones eye colour can be considered normal. That's why I still doubt him being sane (or himself for that matter).

I've learned not to take minor art changes like that too seriously. I won't say what you're saying is impossible, as I'm indifferent in the matter, but it can also be an artistic mistake or that it was simply forgotten.
Apr 13, 2015 4:00 PM
Jan 2014
Well,we will be getting 8 chapters by the middle of may . I had a feeling Mashima was going to reward us with this since he usually does something like this each year.

Well,we will be getting to chapter 440 by june. That's really awesome. Well,when mashima says this arc is going to get darker,he is not playing around. Well,what could happen? This manga is already just like rave master in that regard...maybe even more than it.
Apr 13, 2015 4:09 PM
Oct 2013
hello09 said:
Well,we will be getting 8 chapters by the middle of may . I had a feeling Mashima was going to reward us with this since he usually does something like this each year.

Well,we will be getting to chapter 440 by june. That's really awesome. Well,when mashima says this arc is going to get darker,he is not playing around. Well,what could happen? This manga is already just like rave master in that regard...maybe even more than it.

Read Ravemaster from beginning to end then come back and make this claim again.

Fairy tail is the children version of Rave Master.

Tartaros was certainly the step into the right direction but it´ll need a whole lot more to reach Rave Master level.

The Art on the other hand is significantly better and I feel like he learned to leave pointless characters out although he enjoy drawing them the most according to his fanmails Q&A.
Apr 13, 2015 4:10 PM

Aug 2014
hello09 said:

How do you know the first part is true?
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.