Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 9, 2015 7:05 PM
Sep 2014
I was wondering if any of you know good apps on the Windows Store. I just bought a LG tablet and I was looking forward to read manga on it.

I use to use MangaRock on my Android but it is not on Windows Store (sadly) so if you know any similar app tell me! I want to be able to download chapters to read offline. Also marking which chapter is read or not is pretty cool.

Hope you can help me!
Apr 19, 2015 5:45 PM

Oct 2013
Manga Blaze is fairly decent.

Manga Z is also an option.
Mitsu knows.

My Manga list
Apr 19, 2015 7:33 PM

Aug 2009
Manga Z is my favorite, although, to download the stuff costs money for the 'premium' version of the app. (3 bucks, no big deal)
Apr 20, 2015 7:27 AM

Oct 2013
dakotasapphire said:
Manga Z is my favorite, although, to download the stuff costs money for the 'premium' version of the app. (3 bucks, no big deal)

I only really use Blaze cos they have an app on win phone too and you can sync data between the two.
Mitsu knows.

My Manga list
Apr 22, 2015 7:42 PM

Aug 2009
nomstuff said:
dakotasapphire said:

I only really use Blaze cos they have an app on win phone too and you can sync data between the two.

I use manga z because of downloading function. It's what sold me on it because I don't have a regular internet connection so storing it helps. ^^
Apr 23, 2015 9:30 AM

Oct 2013
dakotasapphire said:
nomstuff said:

I use manga z because of downloading function. It's what sold me on it because I don't have a regular internet connection so storing it helps. ^^

So does Manga Blaze
Mitsu knows.

My Manga list
Apr 23, 2015 6:26 PM
Sep 2014
I downloaded Manga Z and paid for the 3$, no biggies, and it is fantastic i love it, even better than Manga Rock in my opinion if you have the full version. I'll still buy some manga's but it's still a cool app to have. Thank you for your advices!!

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 56 minutes ago

0 by MagrMal »»
56 minutes ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
10 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.