Forum Settings
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2015 9:36 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There's light and then there's the chairwoman.

Still finding this arc heading into an odd direction but I'm okay with the world fiction aspect of it. Shiori sure holds quite a responsibility on her shoulders.
Apr 9, 2015 2:08 PM
Apr 2014
He inherited the chairwoman's blood?

Wut
Apr 9, 2015 8:04 PM

Sep 2013
Lol Kagari was born to be with Honoka, literally XD

Chierii said:

Wut

The chairwoman is a dragon magic user and violent.
So I Honoka will inherit her dragon powers and be more violent as his power grows I guess.
Apr 10, 2015 2:54 AM

Mar 2011
Interesting. So he inherited her blood.
Apr 14, 2015 5:23 PM

Sep 2013
Wow what a reveal. This whole plan had to be either Weak End's plan D in case she got caught or these "higher ups" who scare even Kazane. Probably the "goddess" Witches Mizunagi mentions in the post-script of volume 1, right?
ichii_1 said:
Lol Kagari was born to be with Honoka, literally XD

Chierii said:

Wut

The chairwoman is a dragon magic user and violent.
So I Honoka will inherit her dragon powers and be more violent as his power grows I guess.

Was it not Shiori who said she bore a daughter, Natsume, to be with Honoka? When did Mizunagi say Kazane was a dragon magic user?

edit: Rewatching the anime made me think: Ayaka herself said her scar is IDENTICAL to Komachii's and Komachii had the same reaction. We now know Komachii's was some sort of life-threatening accident so if they are identical scars, a) they're truly unrelated to Evermillion and her Prison and b) there's a recurring enemy we're still unaware of who tries to kill those around Kazane.
Old_RavenApr 15, 2015 8:42 PM
Apr 15, 2015 9:35 PM

Sep 2013
Old_Raven said:
Was it not Shiori who said she bore a daughter, Natsume, to be with Honoka? When did Mizunagi say Kazane was a dragon magic user?

edit: Rewatching the anime made me think: Ayaka herself said her scar is IDENTICAL to Komachii's and Komachii had the same reaction. We now know Komachii's was some sort of life-threatening accident so if they are identical scars, a) they're truly unrelated to Evermillion and her Prison and b) there's a recurring enemy we're still unaware of who tries to kill those around Kazane.

After rereading some chapters yes it does refer to Shiori :( that's why she's so nice to Honoka.
It doesn't say but Kazane's nickname is dragon tooth and her daughter has a dragon thing too, and she grows a horn.

The scars are the same but they're at different places, and Honoka is also seen with kid Ayaka so there is some time travel involved somehow and memory tempering too.
Apr 16, 2015 4:30 PM

Sep 2013
Well, Mikage already announced he was the one who erased their memories. What's more, it was the price of Ayaka's own request that he erased hers.

edit: I knew the idea of a 4th party wasn't my own! BEHOLD!
Chapter 32 Takamiya-kun and Operation Penguin Subjugation page ~22
Old_RavenApr 16, 2015 8:44 PM
May 4, 2015 9:32 AM
Jul 2018
Old_Raven said:
Well, Mikage already announced he was the one who erased their memories. What's more, it was the price of Ayaka's own request that he erased hers.

edit: I knew the idea of a 4th party wasn't my own! BEHOLD!
Chapter 32 Takamiya-kun and Operation Penguin Subjugation page ~22

I thought she was referring to honoka and kagari since they have been deceiving the chairwoman and did tamper with the contract

O/T I wonder what they are going to do to a hanging mikage xD.
Jun 29, 2015 4:55 AM

Feb 2015
Old_Raven said:

Doesn't mean it's all set in stone does it? I mean it's not Natsume will become his love interest over night. Plus would he really just throw away Kagari Ayaka, they are going to be together no matter what :)
Jul 13, 2017 2:28 AM
Oct 2011
chierii said:

Wut
Remember how the chairwoman used her blood to shave Komachi/s (Honaka's mom's) life? The implication is that blood then passed down to Honoka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Chapter 108 Discussion

2KD-FTV - May 2, 2022

2 by ArcadianJoanne »»
Jun 27, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Chapter 58 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2017

7 by removed-user »»
Jun 19, 2023 8:40 AM

» Spoiler Question About Honoka's Mom

animelover44322 - Oct 16, 2022

2 by VeryHustyChlapec »»
Feb 14, 2023 10:40 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - May 10, 2016

6 by psyche-K »»
Jan 19, 2023 4:20 PM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Chapter 48 Discussion

animefan8800 - Jan 7, 2016

19 by psyche-K »»
Jan 19, 2023 2:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.