Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 2015 4:36 PM

Jul 2011
gedata said:
How can you catch this many fish with such weak bait?

Because it's a funny thread.
Apr 7, 2015 4:38 PM

Feb 2013
KaceSpace said:
gedata said:

because when you look over the most commonly used word "bait", you'll see that what im saying makes sense.

what
Apr 7, 2015 4:38 PM

Mar 2012
KaceSpace said:

they commit basketball errors, they literally travel all the bloody time
oh wow, very realistic

Ah, yes, i thought about physical fouls, not technicals. But yeah, they do. Travel, Kuroko punchs and slaps and the ball is a bit of illegal too.
It may have lots of technicals failures like that.

The problem is neither Slam Dunk(Which i liked the most), is dat realistic...
Captain Tsubasa has magic kicks too.

It is stated that the author dindn't knew all the rules of basketball in the beggining.
Apr 7, 2015 4:40 PM
Apr 2008
gedata said:
KaceSpace said:

because when you look over the most commonly used word "bait", you'll see that what im saying makes sense.

what
Kacespace is an attention whore seeking validation from his peers after years of neglect.
Apr 7, 2015 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
gedata said:

Because this guy is actually serious.
Apr 7, 2015 4:42 PM

Feb 2013
KaceSpace said:

@badwolf
when an anime pretends to be realistic, they should remain it. they started the superpowers once it gained popularity to cater for shounen lovers

they copied sharigan with akashi being able to predict very closely the opponents move, this was exactly how kakashi's sharigan was used, and the protagonist of that naruto arc thought he could see the future. sound familiar?

you say what plot? have you even watched the show? its about kuroko's basketball, his misdirection is bs, although it was very fun to watch

Im pretty sure the whole "we can perceive kuroko" thing was presented in the first season, that didnt scream "REALISM" that much...

The naruto thing, I mean, "ability to predict moves" is a very cliché thing, even Naruto would probably rip off that from somewhere.

Apr 7, 2015 4:44 PM

Jan 2015
KaceSpace said:
friendlyone20 said:
Why are you on the THIRD season of this so called shitty anime if you don't like it so much? I'm confused.

why is fairy tail shit? oh, dont answer that, because it's irrelevant to this topic

i see darkstarr is upset for no apparent reason

@badwolf
when an anime pretends to be realistic, they should remain it. they started the superpowers once it gained popularity to cater for shounen lovers

they copied sharigan with akashi being able to predict very closely the opponents move, this was exactly how kakashi's sharigan was used, and the protagonist of that naruto arc thought he could see the future. sound familiar?

you say what plot? have you even watched the show? its about kuroko's basketball, his misdirection is bs, although it was very fun to watch

Who said anything about Fairy Tail? Ok, I'm lost. I think I need to go sit down somewhere.
Apr 7, 2015 4:46 PM

Feb 2015
badwolf45f said:
KaceSpace said:

@badwolf

Im pretty sure the whole "we can perceive kuroko" thing was presented in the first season, that didnt scream "REALISM" that much...

The naruto thing, I mean, "ability to predict moves" is a very cliché thing, even Naruto would probably rip off that from somewhere.

your arguments are mind-blowing, i mean who could have thought naruto copied it from 'somewhere'

Aeonic said:
gedata said:

what
Kacespace is an attention whore seeking validation from his peers after years of neglect.

oh so you're doing me a favor by giving me attention? how very kind of you
Apr 7, 2015 4:47 PM

Jul 2014
It's not meant to be realistic at all. From the first chapters and episodes that's pretty plain to see. The show is meant to entertain through hyper exaggeration and just about everything bar Haizaki is explainable. And the people that complain about "the zone" anyone that's played competitive sports should be able to attest to how it is probably the most realistically depicted thing in the entire series.
Apr 7, 2015 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
KaceSpace said:
badwolf45f said:

your arguments are mind-blowing, i mean who could have thought naruto copied it from 'somewhere'

Oh yeah, excuse me sir "Knb is bad because is a Naruto's rip off", your arguments are sure waaaay better.

Apr 7, 2015 4:55 PM

Jan 2013
Yes, KnB is shit fuck that
Apr 7, 2015 4:55 PM

Feb 2015
badwolf45f said:
Oh yeah, excuse me sir "Knb is bad because is a Naruto's rip off", your arguments are sure waaaay better.

i'm deffo attracting fishes here, you sure have the attention span of one
we just went through the reasons why i said that

ibearclaw said:
It's not meant to be realistic at all. From the first chapters and episodes that's pretty plain to see. The show is meant to entertain through hyper exaggeration and just about everything bar Haizaki is explainable. And the people that complain about "the zone" anyone that's played competitive sports should be able to attest to how it is probably the most realistically depicted thing in the entire series.

when its in a real world setting then yh it is meant to. atleast you're honest with haizaki, that messing up people's rhythm was cringeworthy
being able to concentrate fully doesn't give you stamina boost

DoctorCaim said:
Yes, KnB is shit fuck that

the doc knows
Apr 7, 2015 4:57 PM

May 2014
I really loved Kuroko no Basket :D
Apr 7, 2015 5:12 PM

Feb 2015
SecretDinosaur said:
I really loved Kuroko no Basket :D

so do i but it doesn't mean i cant criticize it
Apr 7, 2015 5:12 PM

Jul 2014
KaceSpace said:
ibearclaw said:

when its in a real world setting then yh it is meant to. atleast you're honest with haizaki, that messing up people's rhythm was cringeworthy
being able to concentrate fully doesn't give you stamina boost
What does this "real world setting" have to do with anything? The intro introduces them as 5 players like nobody has ever seen. FFS Riko can look at a person's body and see numbers, there isn't much of it that's meant to be realistic. And i forgot to mention eagle and hawk eye are also completely bullshit, but that's neither here nor there.

Zone isn't 100% concentration, it's using 100% of your ability. If you've played basketball at any competitive level you'd know there are times where it's like you're moving faster, your timing is better and everything is going your way. And yes during those moments you do more than what it seems you're capable of in terms of stamina. Regardless as to the creators intentions he made something that can be compared to its real life counterpart.
Apr 7, 2015 5:20 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Locked
This kind of topic does not support discussion because the topic opener is not interesting in hearing other people's opinions. Plus this kind of topic, feeds the need to constantly criticise anime. If you would like to discuss individual episodes as that is what the discussions are for.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

363 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 7:08 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.