Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 9, 2015 2:06 AM
Jun 2014
Alskan said:
They get annoying.

Well, almost every person who's "obsessed" with something can be annoying.

Yep, agreed.
Apr 9, 2015 2:18 AM
Mar 2011
Remv_quevav said:
Touko_Kuchiki said:
Weaboos should be hated. Weaboo = someone who SERIOUSLY wants to live in Japan because of anime/manga and thinks he knows the culture and thinks its amazing because he watched anime.
There's a huge difference between a weaboo and someone who just really likes jap entertainment. I would never ever want to live in Japan.
>bullying is rampant
>frequent earthquakes
>jeopardized politics
>bad international relations with neighboring countries
>cannot get Sakhalinsk back 2 their territory
>yakuza
>racial discrimination

Yep, nobody wnts 2 live there (except if jobs are available)

im sorry but when was the th last time the us had workers paty leader as head of governments never and they never will while Japan had one in my life time 1995 ot be pecise so 1 mark up ot Japan Clinton was not left nor is Obama there pro Establishment Democrats ie more center right than any sort of left
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Apr 9, 2015 2:24 AM

Mar 2013
Remv_quevav said:
Touko_Kuchiki said:
Weaboos should be hated. Weaboo = someone who SERIOUSLY wants to live in Japan because of anime/manga and thinks he knows the culture and thinks its amazing because he watched anime.
There's a huge difference between a weaboo and someone who just really likes jap entertainment. I would never ever want to live in Japan.
>bullying is rampant
>frequent earthquakes
>jeopardized politics
>yakuza
>racial discrimination

But Japanese women!
Underground malls!
Subways like NYC!
Red Light Districts!
Cherry Blossoms!
Akihibara!
Tentacles!
Okanawa Life!
Dec 22, 2015 12:54 PM

May 2013
The term weeaboo has been used so much to reference so many different things over the past couple years that it's kind of lost it's meaning. Who the fuck knows what it means now when it's being misused so much.

I use it to mean people mixing in their Japanese with their English + using Japanese improperly due to Japanese media. You have no idea how many weeaboos have claimed to "know" Japanese and then all they know is words from Anime like "baka" and "senpai".

It's just all incredibly cringeworthy, seriously -.-
Dec 22, 2015 12:57 PM

Jul 2013
You guys must live in really weird places, because I have never meet a weeaboo in my life (and considering what people talk about them, would be better for my health not knowing one).
Dec 22, 2015 1:19 PM

Jul 2011
I think the word is pretty rearded, is liking Japan something wrong?

Remv_quevav said:
Touko_Kuchiki said:
>bullying is rampant
>frequent earthquakes
>jeopardized politics
>yakuza
>racial discrimination

It is still better than 90 % of the states or even more

My country problems:
-no job
-low salary
-really high tax
-all kind of mafia: mafia, ndrangheta, cosa nostra, camorra
-shit infrastructure
-discrimination between nord and sud
-corrupted politics
Dec 22, 2015 1:30 PM

Jul 2015
Well Japan's situation is a lot better than my country's (we r fucked) but I wouldn't move to a place with such a niche language .Apart from English speaking countries a french/Spanish one would do better .Japan seems like a cool place to visit tho .I wanna go to Akihabara some day .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dec 22, 2015 2:45 PM

Feb 2015
Personally, Weaboo strikes me as someone who kind of abandons their rational and human perspectives and opts to simply substitute those of a like some other country's perspectives and ideas, in this case with Japanese anime or something.

The idea that you aren't thinking or doing things on your own but rather just opting to place all the responsibility into some other thing, in this case a waifu or something, is something that people don't really like regardless of what that other thing is ultimately.

That's different from just liking anime or games or something, it's not that consuming those things is bad in and of itself, but the resulting attitude that sometimes occurs isn't as liked.

Kefka1134Dec 22, 2015 2:48 PM
Dec 22, 2015 6:19 PM

Nov 2008
Mikotoba said:
I see weaboos as people who think Japan is the best at everything and really love Japan mostly for its anime, and want to be Japanese without knowing any real information on Japanese language or culture. I don't like how I've seen some people reduce an entire country (Japan) to its cartoons.

That is EXACTLY what they are. Fortunately, it's a phase....a phase that diminishes once they get out of high school and have to face the REAL world....

Dec 22, 2015 7:13 PM

Dec 2015
These people who like Japan so much should just move there.
Dec 22, 2015 7:38 PM

May 2015
Weeaboo is thrown around by ignorant people who only want to degrade and belittle anime lovers in any way possible. Most, if not all of them do not actually know what the real definition of the word weeaboo is.

A true blooded weeaboo is really annoying. Quite a few of them are also quite arrogant and most of the time they will ignore any correction you make for them because they insist that they know better than you.

When you actually meet a real weeaboo, you will understand.
Slightly Dangerous

Dec 22, 2015 7:40 PM

Dec 2015
DragonTamer1 said:
Weeaboo is thrown around by ignorant people who only want to degrade and belittle anime lovers in any way possible. Most, if not all of them do not actually know what the real definition of the word weeaboo is.

A true blooded weeaboo is really annoying. Quite a few of them are also quite arrogant and most of the time they will ignore any correction you make for them because they insist that they know better than you.

When you actually meet a real weeaboo, you will understand.

They are the exact opposite of what patriotic citizens of a country should be. Instead of supporting their own country and their own cultures, they praise others and try to glorify them. They should just be deported if they can't love their country.
Dec 22, 2015 8:18 PM

May 2015
People who banter about wanting to live in Japan and speech about how much better the country they've never lived in is than their home country are just annoying

though I don't "dislike" them. People who say "kawaii" 300 times a day or argue about the sophistication of japanese cartoons above all other cartoons on myanimelist are annoying but I don't hate them.

Baitdragon16 said:
Well Japan's situation is a lot better than my country's (we r fucked) but I wouldn't move to a place with such a niche language .Apart from English speaking countries a french/Spanish one would do better .Japan seems like a cool place to visit tho .I wanna go to Akihabara some day .

Japanese is a niche language? What

What "situation" is your country in that Japan's got you beat on? Idek what your trying to say m8.
Varista said:
I dislike words like weaboo, otaku etc in general but..

People use the word weaboo wrong. A Weaboo means they dislike their home country/customs ie; "Omg fuck my parents for living in shitmerica why can we move to japan where I would get a harem and a perfect life". Being on overall ignorant tard.

CherryLover said:

They are the exact opposite of what patriotic citizens of a country should be. Instead of supporting their own country and their own cultures, they praise others and try to glorify them. They should just be deported if they can't love their country.

Good description Varista

but there is nothing wrong with liking japanese culture

I wouldn't say they "don't support their country" by preferring japanese animation over western animation that's dumb
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Dec 22, 2015 8:31 PM

Jan 2015
CherryLover said:

I mean, I hate weebs too, but don't tell me you put stock in that "patriotism" hogwash.
Dec 22, 2015 9:37 PM

Aug 2009
masumi_amari said:
Don't get me wrong, it does get annoying when you're sitting next to someone and all of the sudden they say "KAWAII~"

But weeaboos are always generalized and I don't see why people get upset if weeaboos have a preference of Asian people.

Weeaboos give normal anime fans a bad name. When people who don't watch anime see some retards unnecessarily using Japanese words in place of english words, dressing up like cartoon characters even though it is not Halloween, try to dress up as though they were Japanese based on some cartoons they seen and other dumb shit, they think all anime fans act that way. Weeaboos are the equivalent to Trekkie and Starwars nerds.But unlike anime, Star Wars and Star Trek are more mainstream than anime is is in the US. So when it comes to Star Trek and Star Wars the normal people significantly outnumber the Trekkie and Star Wars nerds. So nobody thinks anything bad about those shows when they see some Trekkie or Star Wars nerds speaking made up languages, dressing up as characters from those shows, having a shitload of merchandise from those shows or going to nerd conventions to ask desperate out of work actors stupid questions about those shows.
Dec 22, 2015 11:20 PM

Sep 2015
I don't hate weeaboos as much as other people but...
To any weeaboos in this forum,

No! You guys will never survive in Japan. If your life already sucks wherever you currently reside what makes you think it will change if you go to Japan. Not to bash, but the Japan is extremely racist. We say that we are accepting of foreigners but bullshit, students that are of a mixed race usually don't fit in and are bullied for being different so imagine the treatment you'll receive if you go to Japan, to relate more to bullying, its not as simple as it is in the USA or anywhere else where teachers and faculty actually step in. There is at least 1 student bullied for grade within the school and it is extremely severe; they are constantly beat up for money and harass to bring an even larger amount the next day and resort to stealing from their parents; and when they try to inform teachers of the school they don't do anything about it and just force the bullies to apologize which has severe consequences because the bully will abuse the victim more for ratting out on them. In Japan bullying doesn't just take place in school it follows you home, which is supposed to be your safest place. Bullies invade your privacy and just do not leave you alone, constantly harassing you even at your own house which results in the victim's suicide. Also relating to taking money its common to see high school students taking money from junior high students and the junior high students taking money from elementary students. People thinking a bullies taking lunch money and allowance away is bullshit but its actually a reality, you have no idea how many times I've had my money taken away during elementary while walking to or from school by junior high students. And oh yes raping and groping on trains, you think that's just a myth? Bull shit! That actually happens. Why do you think they invented women only trains? It's to prevent these women from having to be groped and raped by unknown people. And to add more to schools, people in the US think that its bullshit when teachers hand you detention or tardy slips for being late to class or forgetting your homework, if you complain about that how about you do the same in Japan to see how many whippings you will get on either your hands or your ass. Weeaboos please, you think Japan is some holy land but its not! You can get all your otaku goods where you're at right now there's no need for you to go to Japan and live there, you'll only witness the dark side of what you praise so much.
Dec 22, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2015
ashfrliebert said:

Baitdragon16 said:

Japanese is a niche language? What

What "situation" is your country in that Japan's got you beat on? Idek what your trying to say m8.

Nigeria (sometimes I think I'm the only one on this site)
Crashing down of our exchange rate due to the oil slump (around 40%)
Boko Haram terrorists up north
Corruption has stolen most of our annual budget
Electric infrastructure is so bad we don't always have electricity (strike that .It's more accurate to say that sometimes we have electricity)
Inflation is feckin rampant
Police force uses Ak47 instead of random pistols which is damp scary
Most people in where I live (Lagos) are dickheads tho that might be the case for all cities idk

I'd list more but that'd be too sad .Be glad you don't live in Nigeria.

What I meant by Japanese is a niche language is that you don't speak Japanese anywhere apart from Japan so unless you're there its pretty useless .French/Spanish speaking countries on the other hand are many in number .
Dec 23, 2015 4:15 AM

Oct 2015
What am I? I hated living in America, and it's government and culture, so I moved to Germany... I also have dual citizenship so that helped. Am I a Germanaboo???
Dec 23, 2015 6:47 AM
Dec 2015
The majority of weeaboo are filled with low-IQ filter-feeding lifeforms that make the majority of the rest of us anime fans look badly. Most of us are regular people, but because they feel like putting their mouth on the glass and drooling when they see a figurine of their favorite character, we get judged as a whole as idiots.
Dec 23, 2015 7:33 AM

Jun 2010
People, otakus, weaboos, hear me out here..

I wouldn't call myself a professional nor an intelligent person but I'm guessing I have the intellect to express my opinion, right? Here's what I have in mind:

Anime is a type of electronic media and it is a make-believe of what Japan may look like. It shapes the ideology of viewers on SOME of the practices in Japanese culture. Most of the material are obviously on the perspective of the creators of the show. It does not mean that just because there is a tsundere that is present in an anime/manga doesn't mean there are a whole loads of these people in Japan. People should not be affected by the amount of learning they get from the output. These messages may just be for entertainment purposes only and not for imitating or mimicking.

Weaboos are typically overly hyped people who give their opinions in a way that people may or may not hate them. They say things without thinking or just burst out what they feel without restraint.

To me, people hate them because of their ravishing emotions and addiction to what they believe to be the "best anime" or they would just blurt out things in an annoying manner. I dislike them because I just don't like how they show their love for anime. It is becoming sickening and somehow most of us are able to judge these "weeaboos". I know it sounds offensive but with all do respect, who would want to listen to their screams of kawaii and other Japanese words. They look so obsessed with what they watch or read or listen to that is anime or manga related. They would want to live in Japan not knowing that the lifestyle of Japan does not significantly and fully equate to what they see in anime. They lose the ability to think clearly and intellectually. Their opinions are one-sided, they give in to their feelings too much.

SO in summary, they want to be Japanese because of anime. JUST ANIME. WHICH ISN'T A GOOD THING. Japan has a lot to offer. Its culture does not focus on animation but also on their food, festivities, language and so on. Also, how can you ditch your own race just because of a character in anime? That is what's annoying and irritating about them.

In a way, the good thing about weaboos is their passionate love for anime
They get to maximize their money to buy anime goods or merch.
But remember too much love is not good.

Let's just hope they would someday have an epiphany and to stop becoming the idiots they've become.

Right now, let us express our respect (somehow) because it's what makes them happy. (although they're still annoying.)

Thanks for reading this far!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2015 12:56 PM
Jul 2018
I have a couple of friends working in Japan. I know what that country is really like and I can't stand people that idolize it, because of some stupid cartoons.

Grow the hell up...
Dec 23, 2015 1:03 PM

Sep 2015
I doubt that anyone is really a total weabo, maybe we (some of us, lol) have a varying degree of weaboness, and with that, a certain tolerance of other people when they are exibiting symptoms of weabo-itis.

I do agree with the OP however in that in the presence of someone who has gone 'Full Weabo' (e.g. saying the word Kawaii out loud) can lead to the tempatation to resort to (some mild) violence. (i.e. giving them a clout around the ears :D)
Dec 23, 2015 3:34 PM

Jun 2012
Because they tend to be good-for-nothing, pathetic excuse of human beings. The world generally dislikes these kind of people, and frankly, weeaboo are these kind of people that simply have a hard-on for the Japs. If they didn't have that hobby, they would just be called "useless sacks of shit".

Oh, yeah. Nationalism and whatnot.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Dec 23, 2015 3:35 PM

Nov 2014
They make other normal anime fans look bad.

Dec 23, 2015 7:02 PM
Dec 2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
EverdankJan 2, 2016 5:45 PM
Jan 1, 2016 3:07 AM

Feb 2015
connielas said:
People, otakus, weaboos, hear me out here..

I wouldn't call myself a professional nor an intelligent person but I'm guessing I have the intellect to express my opinion, right? Here's what I have in mind:

Anime is a type of electronic media and it is a make-believe of what Japan may look like. It shapes the ideology of viewers on SOME of the practices in Japanese culture. Most of the material are obviously on the perspective of the creators of the show. It does not mean that just because there is a tsundere that is present in an anime/manga doesn't mean there are a whole loads of these people in Japan. People should not be affected by the amount of learning they get from the output. These messages may just be for entertainment purposes only and not for imitating or mimicking.

Weaboos are typically overly hyped people who give their opinions in a way that people may or may not hate them. They say things without thinking or just burst out what they feel without restraint.

To me, people hate them because of their ravishing emotions and addiction to what they believe to be the "best anime" or they would just blurt out things in an annoying manner. I dislike them because I just don't like how they show their love for anime. It is becoming sickening and somehow most of us are able to judge these "weeaboos". I know it sounds offensive but with all do respect, who would want to listen to their screams of kawaii and other Japanese words. They look so obsessed with what they watch or read or listen to that is anime or manga related. They would want to live in Japan not knowing that the lifestyle of Japan does not significantly and fully equate to what they see in anime. They lose the ability to think clearly and intellectually. Their opinions are one-sided, they give in to their feelings too much.

SO in summary, they want to be Japanese because of anime. JUST ANIME. WHICH ISN'T A GOOD THING. Japan has a lot to offer. Its culture does not focus on animation but also on their food, festivities, language and so on. Also, how can you ditch your own race just because of a character in anime? That is what's annoying and irritating about them.

In a way, the good thing about weaboos is their passionate love for anime
They get to maximize their money to buy anime goods or merch.
But remember too much love is not good.

Let's just hope they would someday have an epiphany and to stop becoming the idiots they've become.

Right now, let us express our respect (somehow) because it's what makes them happy. (although they're still annoying.)

Thanks for reading this far!

Wow really liked reading your post. Honestly, I think fandoms in general have all been this way, including comics and stuff, but anime is maybe smaller and hasn't really formed an identity where people are ok with disagreements and stuff.. perhaps in time.
Jan 1, 2016 3:13 AM

Sep 2014
They are ironically insulting to actual japanesse culture and people.
Jan 1, 2016 10:48 AM

Oct 2013
From my experience most people who hates Weeaboos are either Neckbeards, Dudebros, Koreaboos, or self-hating Westaboos.
Jan 1, 2016 11:02 AM
Dec 2011
Varista said:

People use the word weaboo wrong. A Weaboo means they dislike their home country/customs ie; "Omg fuck my parents for living in shitmerica why can we move to japan where I would get a harem and a perfect life". Being on overall ignorant tard.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaboo

The meaning changed to refer to just about anyone who watches anime.
Cute, not pedo.
Jan 1, 2016 11:15 AM

Jul 2014
"Because they have a preference of Asian people"

Answered your own dumbass selfs question OP, because Weeaboos are disgusting and they try to act like there a race they arnt by pretending they know all about it because of Anime and insult Japanese culture and customs through doing that, there just pathetic fucking people
ZjjJan 1, 2016 11:21 AM
Jan 1, 2016 11:18 AM

Dec 2015

Well, not to be critical or anything.
Jan 1, 2016 12:23 PM
Jan 2014
Illyricus- said:
You guys must live in really weird places, because I have never meet a weeaboo in my life (and considering what people talk about them, would be better for my health not knowing one).

Well that's because they don't dare doing it, except on the internet.
Or you don't get out much.
Shock_YinJan 1, 2016 12:27 PM

Jan 1, 2016 12:25 PM
Jul 2018
A girl asked me to hand me a pencil in class one time, I gave it to her and she said: "Arigato". And it turns out, 75% of my school is like this. For fuck sake.

Even my system development teacher watches anime, although he's not much of a weeb.

They're just cringy as fuck.
Jan 1, 2016 12:45 PM

Jul 2015
I've never met a weaboo because nobody here likes anime .
Jan 1, 2016 12:48 PM

Dec 2015
Weeaboos don't always prefer Asians.
Also Weeaboos pretend they know more about Asian culture, especially Japan, than everyone else just because they watched a few animes and maybe visited Japan for a two day weekend.

My bf has gotten into arguments with Weeaboos who have tried to school him on Asian culture when he is a first generation Asian himself.

That's why people hate Weeaboos. It isn't really because they watch anime or even obsess over it.
Banner credit to @turnip
Jan 1, 2016 4:11 PM

Dec 2015
Well usually they're chubby, acne ridden, narrow minded, basement dwellers.
Jan 1, 2016 4:17 PM
May 2015
Because they're a bunch of annoying Japanese wannabe shitheads

"OMG!!! My friend Michelle-chan is a baka desu!!!.

Like bitch, shut the fuck up...
jc9622Jan 1, 2016 4:18 PM

Jan 1, 2016 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
I always thought that weeaboos were non-Japanese people who thought Japanese EVERYTHING was a superior version, so depending on the medium maybe somebody feels that it's a racist mindset and are turned off by racism?
Jan 1, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2015
jc9622 said:
Because they're a bunch of annoying Japanese wannabe shitheads

"OMG!!! My friend Michelle-chan is a baka desu!!!.

Like bitch, shut the fuck up...

lmfao baka desu. Oh gosh how many times I have heard that one..
Also I had some friend call her boyfriend SENPAI all the time...it was annoyingly disgusting lol
Banner credit to @turnip
Jan 1, 2016 5:21 PM

Feb 2012
Do weeaboos really exist ? i know lots of people watching anime and shit but i've never noticed something like this.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

Jan 3, 2016 4:07 AM
Sep 2015
Lol my friend talked to someone who claimed to be adopted into japan when she was a young kid and is now supposedly 15 years old but couldn't even write or read simple japanese sentences that he typed out for her to read. He studies japanese formally so hes pretty proficient at it. Then when my friend asked her about japan's strict adopting laws she couldn't give an answer.

In all honesty the conversation was entertaining to watch but I couldn't help but think she was being rather disrespectful to her real parents by saying shes adopted in another land. Plain delusional as well.
Jan 3, 2016 4:23 AM

Jun 2015
Weaboos are basicaly an extreme. ALL extremes are hated, because, well they are extreme.
There is nothing wrong with wanting to go to Japan, and work there. What is wrong is thinking that life is like an anime. Thinking that going to Japan will result in you having a harem of cute petite japanese girls calling you "senpai" or something similar. This shit wouldn't happen even if you were Japanese in the first place.
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Jan 3, 2016 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
Well it doesn't seem like people actually know the real definition to "Weeaboo"
Jan 3, 2016 4:39 AM

Feb 2015
Personally, I still think this situation is the result of misconceptions involving the majority of people who watch anime, which aren't really super different from everyone else, you know, they just have watched or continue to watch anime...

It seems to me there is a minority population that makes it seem like anime makes you this unique person that doesn't interact the same way as everyone or something, or in this case, is completely obsessed with the country of Japan or something,

and because the anime fanbase is smaller vis a vis most things, they tend to be the only examples a lot people are familiar with..

It's not too different from how comics were but that eventually shifted people see them in the wide variety of shades they actually represent.

TLDR: I think it's just a portrayal that will (hopefully) evolve over time, and honestly kind of already has in my opinion.
Kefka1134Jan 3, 2016 4:45 AM
Jan 3, 2016 4:40 AM

Dec 2015
Valaskjalf said:
weeaboos are a disgusting subhuman species who think Japan is the best country in the world. Instead, they should worship the country where Freedom and Jesus were born, aka AMERICA.
That's not even factually correct. Are you looking for a fight so bad?
Jan 3, 2016 4:48 AM

Jun 2015
I didn't know Jesus was born in America. I didn't even know he was born at all.

And who is this freedom guy?
Seiya0890 said:
But its still disgusting from my point of view, and from the word's point of view, therefore its disgusting.

Wise words.
Jan 3, 2016 5:06 AM

May 2015
masumi_amari said:
Don't get me wrong, it does get annoying when you're sitting next to someone and all of the sudden they say "KAWAII~"

But weeaboos are always generalized and I don't see why people get upset if weeaboos have a preference of Asian people.

Well, I think you've answered your question before you even asked it.
Jan 3, 2016 5:33 AM

Aug 2015
Varista said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaboo

Yeah, I see the word thrown around a LOT and it never seems to be applied correctly. I don't particularly like seeing it used, but hey... it is the internet.
"More than the cherry blossoms,
Inviting a wind to blow them away,
I am wondering what to do,
With the remaining springtime."

-Asano Naganori
Jan 3, 2016 6:02 AM

Dec 2015
This is a difficult topic to talk about for a community because "weeaboo" does not have a unified definition. In general though, it is used as an insult, and one that is rarely actually accurate in its use. I think this discredits it a bit and makes people look like trolls or bigots when they use it as an insult for another. As to the actual topic question, people don't dislike weeaboos so much, it's just a term that is overused by bigots and bigots are at times very vocal with their bigotry.
(ʘ ཀ ) Cᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ Mᴇ—sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴍᴀʏ Cᴏɴsᴜᴍᴇ Yᴏᴜ ( ཀ ʘ)
Jan 3, 2016 11:49 AM

May 2015
I see more people complaining about weeabos than weeabos. I suspect these are self-hating anime fans who think anime is shameful and by watching it ironically, they're mature.

I have more fun than them.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Your top 5 anime couples

Anjumhossain - Dec 12, 2022

37 by Chileno-12 »»
9 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - Today

43 by DoisacChopper »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

39 by weebtoge »»
15 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 10 hours ago

36 by KenaiPhoenix »»
24 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

37 by ChrisBlitz »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.