MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

144 69.57%
4 out of 5: Liked it

45 21.74%
3 out of 5: It was OK

16 7.73%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.48%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.48%
Voters: 207

04-02-10, 1:58 AM

ok this was BY FAR the ebst arc yet :D

i thought that the person wich survived was satoko not keiichi,so i was surprised :-)

I guess that this will end only when EVERYTHING will go perfect :-),and probably the good things will add up...
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)

04-14-10, 3:10 PM

Confusing. That's all I want to say... No, I lied.
I have to say that this is extremelyyyy confusing. First, he kills the uncle, the uncle lives, people die when he wishes for it. Before, before, Satoko went nuts yelling "Nonono!" Now, she acts like the sane one going "You're the murderer!"
Oh, and why the heck did Rika die? :(
Anyways, fabulous episode with the push over the bridge and Keichii going physco... I got chills and even more confused in the end when he was the only survivor...

And I'm happy we got to see how one of the girls became seriously cursed :p
I thought the show would keep us hanging... but it showed us. Man, the whole arm came off, too...

04-21-10, 3:01 PM

Heh, so he lives. It kinda sucks that Rika had to die.

04-22-10, 5:41 PM

Best Arc so far!
As Rikas death was not explained it may have something to do with the scene from the beginning of the second arc... but I dunno ^^
Too many questions :P
Check out our Simul Watch CLUB and join if you're interested!

Ratohnhaketon said:
I can hear the anti-SOL purists gathering outside with their plotforks.

The mind is a terrible thing to waste,
I show love 'cause it's a terrible thing to hate.

04-24-10, 5:20 PM

So, wait. Keichii has the power for whatever he wishes to come true? I guess that would make sense if in the previous arcs that he wished to not die, and time reversed itself to give him another chance.

It seems to fantastical to be true, though. It's probably all coincidence. Someone else is working behind the scenes (like that one woman). Oh well, on to the next episode.
Modified by willag, 04-24-10, 5:31 PM

06-12-10, 8:49 PM

Keichii...WHAT A FUCKING RETARD. He screams like an idiot, he goes into fits of anger fill rage and runs after Satako WAVING HIS BLOODY AXE.

Anyways...this whole arc made no sense...everyone just died anyway and why were some people disappearing/dying for no reason what so ever?!!?!?

06-15-10, 9:16 PM

Everything is possible when people are hallucinating. Hinamizawa Syndrome is that f*cked up. I just don't know what triggers it and when do it start to take effect.

07-02-10, 5:49 AM

Seems like Keiichi doesn't really die every time ..

07-07-10, 4:54 AM

OOOhhhh..I don't get it..Where did the body of the uncle go?And who killed Rika?Why oiishi and the doctor die??What's going on in this village????

07-14-10, 2:02 PM

His last wish when he fell was for everyone... to die?
Guessing he was 'possessed' :O

07-18-10, 1:08 PM

Wow. If you asked me if Keichii was gonna make it through this arc, I would have undoubtedly told you no.

I'm glad I was wrong. Awesome twist.

08-03-10, 9:52 AM

I'm in a 'WTF' mood , but i know that everything will be explained.So..

09-09-10, 1:32 PM

Wow this was just random. The Tv broke, just horrible. I like how keichi got the curse on his side, and he could actually go and be a psyco and kill everyone. Reminded me a bit of deathnote.

09-20-10, 5:55 PM

Huh, so this section was 5 episodes long? Actually happy it was longer.
Such junk...

09-25-10, 3:51 AM

Hmmm, things kind of slowed down with Satoko's arc. "Killing time" sounds more promising.

10-07-10, 1:38 AM

The dates seem to be important. The food was bought on 6/20/83 and according to the news report the volcanic gas incident currents during the 21st and 22nd. So it seems to me that he wasn't hallucinating.

10-15-10, 11:03 AM

the part where satoko runs away was soo funny

yaaaaa

I Believe In hate at First sight. [Imagination, Bliss with No Cost.]

10-15-10, 7:48 PM

NO RIKA!!! as soon as i saw the little feet i was like, "R-Rika?! RIKA! NO!" that was REALLY stupid for Keichii to start swinging his bat at the crows!!! i just KNEW something bad was gonna happen!!! and i was right haha... and poor Satako was in the bath tube that WHOLE time!!! i wonder if her uncle really was dead... and wow he keeps confessing 2 every1!!! and in the end everyone dies because Keichii wished it... wow nice going... what did everyone in the village do 2 you?! especially those little girls at the skool who were creeped by the police man... and all the innocent?! haha he just messed up big time!!! although it was a VERY interesting epi!!! i LOVED the part where Satako was in the shrine!!! that MUST have sucked!!! and poor Rika had to suffer for it!!!

10-22-10, 10:17 PM

so Keiichi has the power to kill whoever he wishes?

also, so many questions unsolved... how did RIka die, and the uncle? I am curious about how these arcs tie in together.

10-31-10, 8:32 PM

DeathfireD said:
They mentioned he was in critical care in the end which further proves the point.

wrong. "he was in critical condition." just saying.

all i'm left really wanting to know is who was found at the start. the only distinguishing trait other than the blond hair was the tattoo on their torso. i have a feeling knowing the john (jane? honestly couldn't tell) doe's identity might help clear up some things.

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices