Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 1, 2015 12:36 AM
Mar 2015
You know.. Simple psychological manga with school background.. Maybe something about how we see life, how someone meant to other people, someone who observes people and that manga gave me peace or learning about this life.. Preferably without many chapters and male mc. Thank you! :3 i'm reading Tetsugaku Letra for now and its good
Apr 1, 2015 12:44 AM

Apr 2011
Onani Master Kurosawa
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ 
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Apr 1, 2015 12:48 AM
Jul 2014
Oh I wanted to read Tesuga no Letra. But it's on going so i'm waiting for it finish. I recommend reading Annarasumara ( not sure if I spelled that right ). It's set in high school. However, the main lead is a girl. It's about the pressure that gets put on children. How they should all follow the path of having a job which gives us money and power. And not do what our dream job is. This sounds pretty basic but the interesting thing about Annarasumara is how the main lead agrees with working for money. The main character is poor and thinks maturely ( or at least what is said to be mature in our society ).

It's really good and has amazing character development. It's also one of my favorite mangas. I highly recommend you to give it a shot.
Apr 1, 2015 2:58 AM

Feb 2013
hmm maybe iris zero (nearly all people have abilities in their eyes, except the mc. But he is very clever and analyzes others really fast.
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 1, 2015 5:43 AM

May 2014
1. Nijigahara Holograph - school and it's a bit destructive rather than peaceful but overall good life lessons.
2. Kizu - this was good and interesting, life lessons and friendship.
3. Tsumitsuki - this has supernatural elements but still good.
4. Umibe no Onnanoko - worth it.
5. Shigeshoushi - this isn't set in school but it's good psychological and it's all about embalming etc.
L sy Kngru n weky shky tiem trvL
Apr 1, 2015 6:23 AM
Mar 2015
Snuffaluffagus said:
Onani Master Kurosawa
kinda funny tittle but i'll read it thank you so much!!
Apr 1, 2015 6:24 AM
Mar 2015
Lamp__ said:
Oh I wanted to read Tesuga no Letra. But it's on going so i'm waiting for it finish. I recommend reading Annarasumara ( not sure if I spelled that right ). It's set in high school. However, the main lead is a girl. It's about the pressure that gets put on children. How they should all follow the path of having a job which gives us money and power. And not do what our dream job is. This sounds pretty basic but the interesting thing about Annarasumara is how the main lead agrees with working for money. The main character is poor and thinks maturely ( or at least what is said to be mature in our society ).

It's really good and has amazing character development. It's also one of my favorite mangas. I highly recommend you to give it a shot.
yeah tetsugaku letra is good! Thanks for the recommendation!
Apr 1, 2015 6:25 AM
Mar 2015
Smooki said:
hmm maybe iris zero (nearly all people have abilities in their eyes, except the mc. But he is very clever and analyzes others really fast.
thanks for the recommendation!! Sounds interesting!
Apr 1, 2015 6:28 AM
Mar 2015
667b said:
1. Nijigahara Holograph - school and it's a bit destructive rather than peaceful but overall good life lessons.
2. Kizu - this was good and interesting, life lessons and friendship.
3. Tsumitsuki - this has supernatural elements but still good.
4. Umibe no Onnanoko - worth it.
5. Shigeshoushi - this isn't set in school but it's good psychological and it's all about embalming etc.
thanks for recommending me this much ;;_;;
Apr 1, 2015 6:56 AM

Oct 2013
Something that will teach you things? or things shown from a different perspective? I'm not too sure but here's some. A few non psychological ones but they shouls still apply to what you want.

Psychological:
Kare no Satsujin Keikaku - Asks that question that we sometimes may have in the back in our minds but will never reveal.
My Heart Is Beating
Holyland
Himizu - He goes to school but you don't really see him go there in the manga.
Tsumi to Batsu: A Falsified Romance - Non School Setting
Maou: Juvenile Remix - Psycologiccal but not exactly what your looking for lol Had to throw it in.
Gantz - This MIGHT work. The MCs view on society and himself is pretty realistic and it changes throughout the story. Real character development. And they DO show him at school a lot. I suggest you give it a chance.

Non Psychological:
Haruka na Machi e
Skip! Yamada-kun - This can make you think about your life a bit. At least for me it did.

Snuffaluffagus said:
Onani Master Kurosawa

+1 This is no joke!

Umibe no Onnanoko +1

El Psy Congroo!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Apr 1, 2015 7:58 AM

Aug 2014
Aku no Hana

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
5 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 9 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
9 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
12 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 12 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.