Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 31, 2015 4:37 PM
Mar 2015
I am just saying but Jerome looks like Zancrow's dad with a little Mard Geer and who else thinks Mary is hot?
Apr 1, 2015 1:43 AM
Mar 2015
[quote=trump54]
bromains said:
Namsung said:

You my friend have very good eyes :o
Is that Obra from Raven Tail's guild?

Aside from that all, Gray can finally have some sense beaten into him :p
He and Gajeel both look way cooler now :o

indeed we have i instantly noticed that, it seems its mr. cursey like grimoire heart had. Wonder if he has that power because hes like that soul eating guy from tartoros has the ability to use other peoples magic or what?

On an unrelated side note gajeel now has scars on his arms wonder if its just from training with panther lily in this past year or if he fought a very strong opponent capable of breaking through his iron dragon scales.

If their is mr. cursey does that mean Lucy Fire?
Apr 1, 2015 2:19 AM

Dec 2013
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
I can't believe that like ten more people made a Gray/Sasuke comparison after I pointed out its ridiculous. I have lost faith in most of the people on MAL, this is just sad.
You had faith?!? Besides you can't expect people not to make a comparison.
Apr 1, 2015 6:12 AM

Jan 2014
cool! Gajeel and Lily are on the Magic Council :3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 1, 2015 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
So...when Natsu is using his Brains that means that he tries to hide something from you huh? XD

So Gray is not surprising under suspicion from his peers in the Avatar...Hiro-sensei should make his mind though...makes us Guess that did Gray or did he not fall in to Darkness..ooks like his Nature outside of battle looks like hasn't change...keeping it cool...well he has stopped his Taking-the-Clothes-off-thing.
...well looks like he has fallen at east into Revenge if not completely in Darkness...

O.O....Gajeel....GAJEEL JOINED THE RUNE KNIGHTS!?!?! WHAT THE......FFFF********CKKK!!??!?!!??! O____________O
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Apr 1, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
oh Gajeel...some things never change
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2015 7:27 AM

Dec 2014
Gotta say, I am looking forward to the progression of this arc. I honestly feel like Gray is going to absolutely wreck in the coming chapters. I don't know if he'll beat Gajeel and/or Natsu (rather doubt it). But I expect his darkness to carry on for some time.
Apr 3, 2015 9:13 AM
Mar 2015
thats why gajeel is here
we know hes a strong guy so if gray beat him overwhelmingly then we know gray is strong too

natsu is gonna just talk for once with gray
and he will fight the second in command of avatar
Apr 3, 2015 10:55 PM

Jul 2013
Emo-Gray is hot. Too bad they taking him to Lamesuke direction.

Gajeel enters the picture. Promises to be interesting.
Apr 4, 2015 1:10 PM
Sep 2014
ODJDSFGAHFDHAFSA GAJEEL SHjfshftDSqf
I had to contain my excitement because my family was around but OMFG BY BABY GAJEEL IS PART OF THE COUNCIL. WHO LET HIM IN AND WHY.
Gray seems to be all for revenge, I like that, and I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about Fairy Tail.
Looking forward to next chapter :3

Apr 4, 2015 1:14 PM
Mar 2015
IsGalis said:
ODJDSFGAHFDHAFSA GAJEEL SHjfshftDSqf
I had to contain my excitement because my family was around but OMFG BY BABY GAJEEL IS PART OF THE COUNCIL. WHO LET HIM IN AND WHY.
Gray seems to be all for revenge, I like that, and I'm sure he hasn't forgotten about Fairy Tail.
Looking forward to next chapter :3
Its not revenge!!!
why does everyobdy keep saying that, Its Legacy its a promise but its not revenge. End didnt do anything to him. If he was after zeref it would be revenge
Apr 4, 2015 5:43 PM
Mar 2015
Sorry one more prediction
Lilly will die

he will take frosche place
Apr 6, 2015 6:32 PM
Jul 2013
Omg! Gray look so cool! Gajeel is a council memeber with lily! I wonder if levy is also a council member like something to do with intelligent type or with other language type. Ughh I wonder if erza is with jellal now! I hope they are!
Apr 10, 2015 2:08 PM
Sep 2014
trump54 said:
Sorry one more prediction
Lilly will die

he will take frosche place

Which characters EVER actually died in this manga? .-. besides Simon...
Well, a real death would be really unexpected, so maybe Mashima will plan on delivering a blow like that to us sometime in the future.

trump54 said:
Its not revenge!!!
why does everyobdy keep saying that, Its Legacy its a promise but its not revenge. End didnt do anything to him. If he was after zeref it would be revenge

Exactly, revenge on Zeref because Gray's gonna destroy END. So?

Apr 22, 2015 5:33 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm..I really can't think of a solid reason for Gray's obsession with E.N.D.
The only thing i can think of is that maybe Gray knows E.N.D is Natsu and wants to destroy the book and save him from becoming E.N.D.

OmegaDarkness said:
I am just saying but Jerome looks like Zancrow's dad with a little Mard Geer and who else thinks Mary is hot?

Briar is hotter.
MonadApr 22, 2015 5:44 PM
May 8, 2015 2:38 AM

Nov 2014
I can't wait for Braiya to get animated. I expect her to have dark skin and blonde hair with a big rack and incredible power. Sh'e so hot. BTW im just catching up I just want to share my reactions on the chapter.
May 15, 2015 5:38 AM

Jan 2008
Gajeel and Lily joined the council, huh? I look forward to the revelation of the other characters.
Oct 9, 2015 3:38 PM
Oct 2015
._. It was a nice chapter, but Im kinda sad that Gray turned bad, you know xD I've always loved his character...
Well, Im glad Gajeel's back in the story-I hope all three groups meet up together. Gajeel, Lily, Lucy, Natsu, Happy, and Gray. I hope Levy comes in too, since Gajeel and Levy kinda kissed in the Tartaros arc!
Jul 8, 2016 6:05 AM

Dec 2015
Whoa, Gajeel works for the council?wtf?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 9, 2017 8:17 AM

Dec 2014
LOL Gajeel is with the council...things look so wack right now
Aug 13, 2018 5:08 AM

Feb 2013
He is obsessed with E.N.D.
Cool, Gajeel and Lily are in the council army now.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.