Jun 3, 2015 11:44 AM

Mar 2015
Royalirishman said:
HeroKenzan said:
Clegane vs Clegane :D

Would save season

[yt]psS2IMFkxKo[/ yt]

never knew they had lightsabers...
I doubt it will happen this season.Too little time to build/hype it up.And it doesn't look like Kingslanding will even get any screentime next week...
But sure Robert would go strong to see the Cleganebowl :p
Jun 3, 2015 1:40 PM

Feb 2012
black1blade said:
I wonder if cercie is gonna call for a trial by combat and use zombie mountain as rep.

That's what is Qyburn hinting, when he visited Cersei this episode, so it will most likely happen.

Now the question is who would be Faith's champion.
Jun 3, 2015 11:55 PM

Jun 2008
GOOD SHIT!

Best episode of the season so far...

WINTER HAS FINALLY COME!!!
Jun 7, 2015 6:32 PM

Apr 2013
and thats why Jon Snow's storyline is the best. Fucking winter!
Jun 7, 2015 6:56 PM

Mar 2015
Great decison from the writers.How can we make an unlikeable character even more hated?Well maybe make him a pedophile now aswell...I don't know what they were smoking but sure atleast Arya's storyline got a bit more "tense" this way.Let's hope Arya will kill this cunt next episode.

I couldn't stop shaking my head when they burned Shireen,not that I care about her but that portrayal of Stannis is sooooooo bad.Funny that he is a fan favourite of many book-readers.I had hopes for him at the beginning of this season but now they destroyed his character once and for all.I hope he dies next episode because there is no way they can redeem his character,not after this.I'm sure Stannis and Gendo Ikari would be best friends.Fuck them,honestly.

"My Queen,shut up"

The ending was pretty cool when they got attacked,predictable but still cool.Let's hope Danny will finally learn something from all the mistakes she made and the next season won't consist of her followers,whoever that might be then,jerking off to her while she makes everything wrong a ruler can make wrong.I mean look at the end of this episode,she takes the easy way out while having "ruined" the city.This city would have been better off without her from the very beginning.And this girl wants to be a queen and ruler of the seven Kingdoms?Don't make me laugh.The bad acting doesn'T help her character either.

Drogon appearing was also predictable but still pretty hype.

Just as last week it got really good towards the end imo and was one of the better episodes this season.
I hope the finale will be great.
_HeroKenzan_Jun 7, 2015 7:15 PM
Jun 7, 2015 8:20 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, that was one hell of an episode. Where are you haters of this season? Louder, can't hear you. Plebs.
Jun 7, 2015 9:45 PM

Jun 2008
FUCK YOU STANNIS!!!!!!!!!!

That's it, you are fucking DEAD!

No fucking way will you survive after you did what you did.

seriously, FUCK YOU!

And that fucking bitch in red....Oh my god, I don't think I've ever wanted to see a bitch get raped and killed as much as her!
Jun 7, 2015 9:55 PM

Jun 2015
I feel like they shit on Stannis's character, he was all about honor, then goes sacrifices his daughter for power wtf. He was telling her how he loved her and shit, now burns her alive, he can go die for all I care now. Ep itself was pretty good, last eps definitely picking up, was a slow season
Jun 7, 2015 11:53 PM

Jun 2008
I often forget how truly evil and horrible so many of the characters really are....

People celebrated when Joffrey died, but as soon as you chop off the head of one psychotic sociopath in this show, two more pop up!

For the most part I was OK with Stannis' character up until now....

There is now nothing he can do that will redeem himself.....he killed in a most horrific manner an innocent child for a terrible reason.

One can say the fault lies with that fucking CUNT in red....but ultimately it was his decision.

I hope the Cunt in red and Stannis both die a most gruesome way for this.
Jun 7, 2015 11:59 PM

Dec 2014
JustALEX said:
I often forget how truly evil and horrible so many of the characters really are....

People celebrated when Joffrey died, but as soon as you chop off the head of one psychotic sociopath in this show, two more pop up!

For the most part I was OK with Stannis' character up until now....

There is now nothing he can do that will redeem himself.....he killed in a most horrific manner an innocent child for a terrible reason.

One can say the fault lies with that fucking CUNT in red....but ultimately it was his decision.

Yeah, that daughter burning scene was fucked up and pretty hard to watch.
Jun 8, 2015 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
Soul-Master said:
Damn, that was one hell of an episode. Where are you haters of this season? Louder, can't hear you. Plebs.

I still haven't changed my opinion for the earlier episodes. I mean, there was just too much stuff I didn't care about (though that says more about me more than it does about the show). Hopefully the Dorne storyline, and some of other stuff will lead to some significant season 6 events.

Episode 8 was awesome (about to watch 9), but that doesn't mean I'll have to like the season as a whole.

Edit: No longer respect Stannis. Was that scene in the books? Stannis was all about bravery, dignity and honor...and he burnt his daughter..? Wtf?
NudeBearJun 8, 2015 2:41 AM
Jun 8, 2015 2:20 AM

Jul 2007
KingKazama said:
I feel like they shit on Stannis's character, he was all about honor, then goes sacrifices his daughter for power wtf. He was telling her how he loved her and shit, now burns her alive, he can go die for all I care now. Ep itself was pretty good, last eps definitely picking up, was a slow season

Oh believe me they DID Shit on Stannis character. They have been doing that for a while, for no reason.

There's a reason why most of book readers outright despise last few GOT seasons.
Jun 8, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2013
JustALEX said:

As long as they retake winterfell and kill of that damned Bolton family line first.

Also my man Jorah rocking the battle skirt in the pit, hope they find a way to cure him.
SpooksJun 8, 2015 7:09 AM
Jun 8, 2015 8:02 AM

Feb 2015
NudeBear said:
No longer respect Stannis. Was that scene in the books? Stannis was all about bravery, dignity and honor...and he burnt his daughter..? Wtf?

No she is still in Castle Black they just decided to ruin his character, Mel wants to burn Mance's son in the books as well but they didn't include him in the show, and if does happen in the books like I heard it might actually happen in unless major character changes from Stannis It would properly be Selyse and Mel going behind his back considering he would need to go all the way back to the Wall while them 2 are at the wall with her.

That Cgi this episode looked ass when Dragontits was flying with Drogon.
CrossfitJesusJun 8, 2015 8:31 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 8:58 AM

Dec 2013
Fucking anime... Made me think that this season would have 12 episodes, but it looks like the next one will be the season finale.
Jun 8, 2015 9:04 AM

Mar 2014
This episode was my favorite of the season. I would have really liked some development on Cersei and Margaery's cases too though.

Shireen's death was one of the most disturbing scenes in GoT imo. Not only did they sacrifice her, but they burnt her alive, as if she was a traitor. Why didn't they at least give her a less painful death? The fact that both her parents betrayed her and sacrificed her is really sad.. Martin announced that she will die in the books too. The way she will die is still questionable though.

I think that Stannis made a great mistake that forshadows his demise. Almost every character on GoT who has died has made a mistake or had a flaw that led them to their death. I believe that when Davos returns he will abandon Stannis, many of his men will rebel and Boltons will win.

Daenerys' scene at the end was pretty good. I really thought Jorah was a goner there. Khaleesi really seemed like she thought this was the end for her after the Sons of Herpys' intrusion. Drogon was awesome and he saved her..I don't think this was a bad decision of hers, taking into account the fact that she is not sure the dragons can fully obey her to carry some others with her on Drogon's back. Also, she is supposed to be the queen so her survival is the priority.

Edit: I think Tyrion following Daenerys is restricting his character development..
Jun 8, 2015 9:08 AM

Feb 2015
danae17 said:
This episode was my favorite of the season.

Shireen's death was one of the most disturbing scenes in GoT imo. Not only did they sacrifice her, but they burnt her alive, as if she was a traitor. Why didn't they at least give her a less painful death? The fact that both her parents betrayed her and sacrificed her is really sad.. Martin announced that she will die in the books too. The way she will die is still questionable though.

I think that Stannis made a great mistake that forshadows his demise. Almost every character on GoT who has died has made a mistake or had a flaw that led them to their death. I believe that when Davos returns he will abandon Stannis, many of his men will rebel and Boltons will win.

Daenerys' scene at the end was pretty good. I really thought Jorah was a goner there. Khaleesi really seemed like she thought this was the end for her after the Sons of Herpys' intrusion. Drogon was awesome and he saved her..I don't think this was a bad decision of hers, taking into account the fact that she is not sure the dragons can fully obey her to carry some others with her on Drogon's back. Also, she is supposed to be the queen so her survival is the priority.

I think it's the worst episode in GoT as I said he would need to go to castle black to do it and I doubt he would It's properly going to be Mel and Selyse doing it behind his back if it happens in the books, it also ruined by favorite scene this season.

I find it funny how Dany can't even run 1 city and she wants to run the seven kingdoms.

Shireen: "Are you ashamed of me father?"
Stannis: "Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria to spend the rest of your life with the Stone Men. I told them all to go to hell. I called in every maester on this side of the world, every healer, every apothecary. They stopped the disease and saved your life, because you do not belong across the world with the bloody stone men. You are the princess Shireen of house Baratheon, and you are my daughter."

Doesn't sound like a man who would sacrifice his daughter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2015 10:51 AM

Apr 2013
So apparently they burned Shireen under GRRM's orders.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/08/game-of-thrones-showrunners-talk-last-nights-death-scene?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=4&utm_campaign=Spotlight
Jun 8, 2015 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
NudeBear said:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/08/game-of-thrones-showrunners-talk-last-nights-death-scene?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=4&utm_campaign=Spotlight

If it happens in the book it won't just be for shock factor and Dan and Dave talk some bull like "Once Stannis makes a decision he never changes his mind" In episode 7 he already said no to burning his daughter so It looks like they don't even pay attention to their own fucking show I have faith in GRRM to do it properly if it's going to happen and they talk about Stannis ambition when it's not ambition for him it's him doing his duty and Stannis is so far away from his daughter in the books it's going to happen behind his back and in the book he has made plans to put his daughter on the throne encase he dies and he goes and hires more sell swords why would he make plans to put his daughter on the throne and then kill her, and why would he burn his only heir? It also completely ruins his scene about how much he loves his daughter he is also nearly as noble as Ned Stark and I can't see him doing in the books at all I hope Varys, Brienne,Littlefinger,Loras and Stannis all die in the show I'm fucking rooting for Doran to win now in the show. Also I hope Dany dies as well as although I don't like her in the books she is even worse in the show, the show runners suck her dick, that Wheel speech was fucking awful and she reminds me of Joffery.

The fighting pits shit was bad this episode as well, worst episode of GoTever in Tv.
CrossfitJesusJun 8, 2015 11:37 AM
Jun 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Sep 2012
This show is way too self conscious, that Shireen scene was very bad. they 're way too much looking for some shock value, even that Meryn Trant pedo-stuff is complete crap.

The last scene was good, though I'm not fan of that Dragon Ex Machina, would have loved to see Dany in a shittier situation.
Jun 8, 2015 2:56 PM

Oct 2013
Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about! THAT'S Game Of Thrones! That's what happens when you get the old directors back! Fuck those new directors, they suck!

FUCK YOU STANNIS!!!!!!!! YOU PUNK ASS MUTHA FUKA!!!!!!!!! Best episode this season! but man that so fucked up man like wtf!!?? I can't wait for next episode! Its still David Nutter directing!
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
I am DjG545 aka Dj Fo Fo aka The Mutha Fkn Name I'm Usin Now
Jun 8, 2015 2:59 PM
Apr 2015
Soul-Master said:

Don't mind them they are just butthurt book readers

And I agree a great episode
Jun 8, 2015 3:00 PM
Apr 2015
Royalirishman said:
NudeBear said:

If it happens in the book it won't just be for shock factor and Dan and Dave talk some bull like "Once Stannis makes a decision he never changes his mind" In episode 7 he already said no to burning his daughter so It looks like they don't even pay attention to their own fucking show I have faith in GRRM to do it properly if it's going to happen and they talk about Stannis ambition when it's not ambition for him it's him doing his duty and Stannis is so far away from his daughter in the books it's going to happen behind his back and in the book he has made plans to put his daughter on the throne encase he dies and he goes and hires more sell swords why would he make plans to put his daughter on the throne and then kill her, and why would he burn his only heir? It also completely ruins his scene about how much he loves his daughter he is also nearly as noble as Ned Stark and I can't see him doing in the books at all I hope Varys, Brienne,Littlefinger,Loras and Stannis all die in the show I'm fucking rooting for Doran to win now in the show. Also I hope Dany dies as well as although I don't like her in the books she is even worse in the show, the show runners suck her dick, that Wheel speech was fucking awful and she reminds me of Joffery.

The fighting pits shit was bad this episode as well, worst episode of GoTever in Tv.

I'm loving the denial of Stannis fans
Jun 8, 2015 3:11 PM

Jan 2015
by far best episode this season! it was nice seeing stannis go al the way in ensuring that he wins. quite the wilpower and only strngthens his charater.
Jun 8, 2015 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
Loool they shitted on Stannis for the fans, they knew he got mad supporters, and now everyone hates his guts.

Meryn Trant's too old scene lmao, at the moment I was thinking she will present Arya to him.

Glad my man Jorah finally got back to Danny, we made it.
Jun 8, 2015 3:22 PM
Oct 2011
FanEu said:
Soul-Master said:

Don't mind them they are just butthurt book readers

The only thing that's actually better in the books than in the series is Dany. In the books you feel sorry for her, you like her, she gets to a much worse situation than in the series. This "Dance with Dragons" was really a moment of desperation for dany, Tyrion was not there. Jorah was not there, she was alone with that fucker husband whom she was FORCED to marry by the elders of Mereen. There was only that swordsman who wants to fuck a queen as well. Her dragons, which were used as a tool to conquer Meereen, were also uncontrollable which lead her to depression, and drogon coming in the games was a light in complete darkness. He saved her from everything around her. Dany was a lost queen, not a bitch like in the tv series. Not to mention how bad of an actress emilia clarke is.

Other than that the show is doing well.
Candor123Jun 8, 2015 3:29 PM
Jun 8, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
SetsukoHara said:
even that Meryn Trant pedo-stuff is complete crap.

I don't get the issue considering the world they live in. sure for us as tv watchers it might seem 'shocking' for his taste in 'younger' girls but considering the time period surely its normal. I'm pretty sure brothels and in general girls were used to having intercourse younger than today.

They wouldn't have even given a side glance because it would have been normal practice. It only makes sense from the viewers perspective, we only consider it morally wrong now back then it would have been normal. Bad story telling if you ask me.
Jun 8, 2015 3:32 PM

Feb 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
Best episode this season! but man that so fucked up man like wtf!!?? I can't !
FanEu said:

danae17 said:
This episode was my favorite of the season

These upset me I guess shock factor works wonders.
SNKFanboy said:
by far best episode this season! it was nice seeing stannis go al the way in ensuring that he wins. quite the wilpower and only strngthens his charater.

This one Physically hurts me.

FanEu said:
Royalirishman said:

I'm loving the denial of Stannis fans

And you know how he is in the books how? the only time he was like how he is in the books is this

Atleast Winds and winter might come out before S6.
Jun 8, 2015 3:42 PM

Jan 2014
Can't say I was really outraged with what Stannis did because I knew that is exactly the direction the writers would take it once Melisandre suggested it. Just what was necessary to have the final battle at Winterfell.

No Cersei getting tortured this episode, grrr!!!
I was expecting the dragon to come in at any moment, and it did, so maybe Tyrion has had his "wow, she's so cool" moment.

Anyway, on to the final one. At this point, I still see Melisandre as being important for the whole Fire vs Ice, Lord of Light vs, White Walker theme, so I see them being victorious in battle and appeasing fans with some Bolton slaughter. Who knows though, the writers have made it clear that they love hopeless situations. As long as they throw in some Cersei suffering, I'm good.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 8, 2015 10:21 PM

Jun 2015
Royalirishman said:

I think it's the worst episode in GoT as I said he would need to go to castle black to do it and I doubt he would It's properly going to be Mel and Selyse doing it behind his back if it happens in the books, it also ruined by favorite scene this season.

I find it funny how Dany can't even run 1 city and she wants to run the seven kingdoms.

Stannis: "Everyone advised me to send you to the ruins of Valyria to spend the rest of your life with the Stone Men. I told them all to go to hell. I called in every maester on this side of the world, every healer, every apothecary. They stopped the disease and saved your life, because you do not belong across the world with the bloody stone men. You are the princess Shireen of house Baratheon, and you are my daughter."

This is pretty much the scene that came to my mind when I watched it, was like noo he's not gonna do it he made this epic speech to his daughter now does it anyway on a whim.

Hoping for Cersei death in ep 10. A man can dream right?
Jun 9, 2015 1:00 AM

Aug 2013
Another thing that was silly, spears actually piercing dragon scales. I get that its not fully grown but dragon scales are like armour plates. Hell a wooden shield stops spears its bullshit.
Jun 9, 2015 1:40 AM
Oct 2011
KingKazama said:
Royalirishman said:

This is pretty much the scene that came to my mind when I watched it, was like noo he's not gonna do it he made this epic speech to his daughter now does it anyway on a whim.

Hoping for Cersei death in ep 10. A man can dream right?
If you think Cersi is gonna die then you're really silly.
Jun 9, 2015 3:44 AM

Mar 2014
Royalirishman said:

Many people who have read the books speculate the same thing about Shireen's end. Well, it was my favorite episode of this season because I've found it overall dull, compared to the previous ones. There were some scenes that were really unexpected. I thought Stannis, after his speech to his daughter, would change his mind at the last minute and would not sacrifice her-but he didn't. I thought that this opposed to his character so far, but anyways it was really shocking. I thought Jorah was gonna die at the pits but again he didn't. Danaerys' escape was unexpected too. After so many mediocre episodes imo for GoT standards, this was definitely an improvement.
They say the next episode is even more intense. But before the season aired every actor was saying how bloody, gore, interesting and intense this season would be, which I personally doubt. They also said there would be major unexpected deaths which we haven't seen yet either.
Jun 9, 2015 4:45 AM

Oct 2013
danae17 said:
Royalirishman said:

Many people who have read the books speculate the same thing about Shireen's end. Well, it was my favorite episode of this season because I've found it overall dull, compared to the previous ones. There were some scenes that were really unexpected. I thought Stannis, after his speech to his daughter, would change his mind at the last minute and would not sacrifice her-but he didn't. I thought that this opposed to his character so far, but anyways it was really shocking. I thought Jorah was gonna die at the pits but again he didn't. Danaerys' escape was unexpected too. After so many mediocre episodes imo for GoT standards, this was definitely an improvement.
They say the next episode is even more intense. But before the season aired every actor was saying how bloody, gore, interesting and intense this season would be, which I personally doubt. They also said there would be major unexpected deaths which we haven't seen yet either.

The reason it was so dull before is coz of the new directors. They just suck so bad. Especially Jeremy Podeswa. That's the guy who directed episode 5 & 6 which imo were the worst episodes in the shows history. Absolutely horrendous. I hope they fire his ass.

Miguel Sapochnik (Ep. 7 & 8) he's a lil better but he sucks too. I want him fired.

Michael Slovis (Ep. 1& 2) & Mark Mylod (Ep. 3 & 4) are okay though there not amazing. Episode 9 had David Nutter. An og director for GOT. That's why this episode was much better and the best this season. He's thankfully doing episode 10 too! Everything else just felt right about this episode though....except the Stannis part lol

This episode actually felt like Game Of Thrones. And theirs death left, right & center this season. They were just shit characters though, EXCEPT for Ser Barristan & Princess Shireen. That was a bullshit move! Why kill him off is just beyond me! It brought nothing to the story and honestly? I fell like there killing off characters JUST for the sake of killing off characters this season. Princess Shireen's death imo was just for shock value. They should have kept her alive coz it seemed like she had a bigger role to play. I think she has a much bigger part in the books though I'm not sure.

The overall season however just feels rushed. I hope they get rid of these new directors. Though I can deal with Michael Slovis & Mark Mylod. Just bring the old ones back and the rest can be dealt with. As long as they don't go overboard with the killing & stupidity I mean.
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 9, 2015 5:10 AM

Feb 2015
daAmazinFatB0y said:
danae17 said:

The reason it was so dull before is coz of the new directors. They just suck so bad. Especially Jeremy Podeswa. That's the guy who directed episode 5 & 6 which imo were the worst episodes in the shows history. Absolutely horrendous. I hope they fire his ass.

Miguel Sapochnik (Ep. 7 & 8) he's a lil better but he sucks too. I want him fired.

Michael Slovis (Ep. 1& 2) & Mark Mylod (Ep. 3 & 4) are okay though there not amazing. Episode 9 had David Nutter. An og director for GOT. That's why this episode was much better and the best this season. He's thankfully doing episode 10 too! Everything else just felt right about this episode though....except the Stannis part lol

This episode actually felt like Game Of Thrones. And theirs death left, right & center this season. They were just shit characters though, EXCEPT for Ser Barristan & Princess Shireen. That was a bullshit move! Why kill him off is just beyond me! It brought nothing to the story and honestly? I fell like there killing off characters JUST for the sake of killing off characters this season. Princess Shireen's death imo was just for shock value. They should have kept her alive coz it seemed like she had a bigger role to play. I think she has a much bigger part in the books though I'm not sure.

The overall season however just feels rushed. I hope they get rid of these new directors. Though I can deal with Michael Slovis & Mark Mylod. Just bring the old ones back and the rest can be dealt with. As long as they don't go overboard with the killing & stupidity I mean.

Well IMO even without the Stannis stuff this didn't have anything on previous seasons with the Meryn trant scene was pretty bad and went on to long as well as with the Pit scene they threw about 100 spears at Drogon but they could of just killed Dany with them like wtf but I guess compared to this season it was pretty good.

but with Stannis shit I fucking hate this episode but i disagree with Shireen having a bigger role to play I think she is dying in the next book but in a different way... and even in the Show is was still out of character for Stannis to kill his daughter considering his speech it's like we missed something and in that time he went batshit insane and why does her mother care that part was stupid she never shows any compassion.

I liked episode 8 the most or the episode with Stannis's speech from this season. and yes person who called me "Butthurt book reader" I liked the white walker part even though it's different from the books.

I also feel that I don't have many people to root for and that the show is trying to make you root for Dany but now It's Doran for King.

Also didn't Jorah not touch Dany? shouldn't she not have greyscale?
CrossfitJesusJun 9, 2015 5:27 AM
Jun 9, 2015 5:43 AM

Oct 2013
Royalirishman said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Well IMO even without the Stannis stuff this didn't have anything on previous seasons with the Meryn trant scene was pretty bad and went on to long as well as with the Pit scene they threw about 100 spears at Drogon but they could of just killed Dany with them like wtf but I guess compared to this season it was pretty good.

but with Stannis shit I fucking hate this episode but i disagree with Shireen having a bigger role to play I think she is dying in the next book but in a different way... and even in the Show is was still out of character for Stannis to kill his daughter considering his speech it's like we missed something and in that time he went batshit insane and why does her mother care that part was stupid she never shows any compassion.

I liked episode 8 the most or the episode with Stannis's speech from this season. and yes person who called me "Butthurt book reader" I liked the white walker part even though it's different from the books.

I also feel that I don't have many people to root for and that the show is trying to make you root for Dany but now It's Doran for King.

Also didn't Jorah not touch Dany? shouldn't she not have greyscale?

I think the greyscale thing only affects you if you actually touch the infected part. He was was either covering it or he used a different hand.The stone men where covered from head to toe so yh thats not good lol

I think that's the root there going for. Looks like Dany's gonna get the throne in the end or they'll just pull something out of there ass and kill her too. Then it's Jon Snow (If that theory is right) then again maybe not.

Yh the pit thing when they threw the spears didn't seem right. Then again rogon is still developing. His scales are probably not hard enough yet. Also why in the hell did they not attack Dany and the rest at the same time? ost were scattered about, killing the civilians and the others were after Dany though despiite the larger numbers, they act one at a time like a god damn video game lol! Are they trying to show they have honor or some shit!?

Also I'm glad everyone had a good reaction to seeing Drogon. When Tyrion & Jorah saw it, there jaw dropped until it left then they just moved on. They laid eyes on their very first Dragon and they move on so easily? not even a mention? no talking about it later. No fear being plunged in their hearts? no being in awe? just *gasp* ok moving on.

That scene should never had happen imo. The fight scenes were back to normal too thank god. The last few episodes efore were disgusting to look at with just horrible editing to boot lol

This episode got those right at the very least.

Camera angles too. I always liked the camera angles from before but this season was getting it wrong. It all looked very basic until this episode. Hadsome nice angles and I dunno what you call the techniques but the camera panns around the area and shows the characters and it looks really cinematic. Like when we first see the pit near the end of the episode. Looked pretty epic.

Even the Giant with Jon Snow. He just walked into castle Black and the camera showed what Jon & the rest look from his point of view. TINY! This made him look bigger and meaner. The last episode just felt off to me.

The one thing i didn't like about the walker battle was that it happened. I wish it hadn't happened yet. I felt like it was too soon and they ruined an ultimate epic monent. It felt rushed to me.

Also that bloody female wildling was shit. They precious screen time for a crap character that was gonna die anyway. What was the point in that? Crap actress too. i dunno what people see in her. Glad she died.
TheNoseOfDeathJun 9, 2015 5:50 AM
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 9, 2015 5:49 AM

Dec 2012
Goddammit I fucking hate Jon Snow parts.
Jun 9, 2015 5:51 AM

Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:

Really? how come?
My Manga List
My Anime List
Shabada shabadabadaba
Jun 9, 2015 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
daAmazinFatB0y said:
tsudecimo said:

Really? how come?

The actor said that after episode 8 he doesn't have many scenes (personally I believe that the 10th episode will focus on Cersei and Margaery) so maybe we won't see much of him in the next episode either.
Jun 9, 2015 10:19 AM

Apr 2013
danae17 said:
daAmazinFatB0y said:

Really? how come?

The actor said that after episode 8 he doesn't have many scenes (personally I believe that the 10th episode will focus on Cersei and Margaery) so maybe we won't see much of him in the next episode either.

*warning, spoilers

Jun 9, 2015 2:49 PM

Feb 2012
NudeBear said:
*warning, spoilers

Doubt they will go with that this season finale, but then again they did say to watchers to be ready for some crazy stuff to go down this season, so who knows. (I'd be happy if they included that, not that I hate him tho, just for the wtf moments.)

This finale will mostly focus on King's landing stuff with the Sparrow and Faith, plus Stannis finally attacking Boltons, and some minor stuff around.

I guess. :D
Jun 9, 2015 2:50 PM

Feb 2015
Ramkec said:
NudeBear said:
*warning, spoilers

Doubt they will go with that this season finale, but then again they did say to watchers to be ready for some crazy stuff to go down this season, so who knows. (I'd be happy if they included that, not that I hate him tho, just for the wtf moments.)

This finale will mostly focus on King's landing stuff with the Sparrow and Faith, plus Stannis finally attacking Boltons, and some minor stuff around.

I'm pretty sure Ollie is going to do that judging by his scenes this season.
Jun 9, 2015 10:58 PM

May 2015
Stannis needs to die. Like, right now. Along with his wife and that Red Woman person-thing.

WTF? WHY?! This is disturbing me more than it should.

Drogon was cool, I guess, but I've already read the books so it didn't surprise me.

Fuck Stannis. :/

Jun 10, 2015 8:52 AM

Mar 2014
Royalirishman said:
Ramkec said:

*accidentally clicked the spoiler button* noooooo
Jun 10, 2015 8:55 AM

Dec 2012
daAmazinFatB0y said:
tsudecimo said:

Really? how come?

I find them insanely dull. I literally started skipping them, since season 4.
Jun 10, 2015 8:58 AM

Mar 2015
After Sansa getting ""raped"" caused a big shitstorm,everyone of them seems fine with a kid getting burned alive...ay.

RoboDino said:
Stannis needs to die. Like, right now. Along with his wife and that Red Woman person-thing.

Yes I hope they all get Bolton'd ;)
Jun 10, 2015 9:34 AM

Feb 2012
Royalirishman said:

Damn that would suck.

It would just ruin the impact the scene had in the books, unless ofc an another weapon is used.
Jun 10, 2015 9:47 AM

Mar 2014
HeroKenzan said:
After Sansa getting ""raped"" caused a big shitstorm,everyone of them seems fine with a kid getting burned alive...ay.

RoboDino said:

Both Boltons and Stannis deserve to be defeated die imo. What Stannis did was by all means unforgivable and cruel and he deserves what may be in store for him. He did it because he thought it was necessary for the victory, out of sheer stupidity and fanaticism-but it's still unforgivable. Ramsey has done many horrible things for pure pleasure without having an ulterior motive. I don't think he would hesitate to do such a vile act. I'm not defending Stannis, but I believe Ramsey should not be supported either.
Jun 10, 2015 12:06 PM

Jan 2014
HeroKenzan said:

RoboDino said:

I find that highly unlikely since they've been hinting at a Lord of Light vs. White Walker showdown. Red Woman person-thing is necessary for that, so if anything, we may be having some roasted Boltons.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 10, 2015 12:34 PM

Feb 2012
Y'all stay hating on Stannis, I wonder what would you do in his current situation.

-.-
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7554 by 0arche »»
1 hour ago

» What's your favorite song?

DollzchanAi - Yesterday

5 by Zayvex »»
4 hours ago

» Favorite childhood TV shows?

56709 - Apr 17

17 by GoddessLove »»
6 hours ago

» AI generated OP/ED themes from imaginary anime that I came up with. (Over 20 songs and counting!)

FFandMMfan - Yesterday

2 by FFandMMfan »»
9 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3379 by SilentAssassin88 »»
Today, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.