Forum Settings
Forums

Realistically what would be your weapon in a Zombie apocalypse?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 4, 2015 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
I don't own guns here, but at my grandparent's there's plenty to arm myself with since he hunts.
I'm not really comfortable with high-caliber weapons though, so I tend to lean towards stuff with less kick.

As for melee weapons though, I really like blades, and I always have, but a knife is way too dangerous when getting bit is a death sentence due to the short blade, and a machete is only useful for as long as it stays attached to the handle. I can't imagine it would last too long if you were always aiming for a skull. And it's not like I'm skilled enough to cut off a head every time. Probably not strong enough either.

So I always thought a crowbar would be great. Super practical for non-combat purposes, entirely made of metal, good reach, etc.

A hatchet would be better than a knife too, since it's heavy enough on the end to help you bring the blade down into a skull. The handle is probably more secure too, since it goes up through the blade instead of just being at the very end.

There's also those military shovels, which, again, are extremely useful and practical outside of a fight.

I've been obsessed with zombies since I was like 6, so I've thought about this a lot. >.>
Apr 4, 2015 7:14 PM

Aug 2014
A Justin Bieber CD and a giant speaker.
Apr 4, 2015 7:29 PM

Apr 2015
A butter knife...
Apr 4, 2015 7:49 PM

Oct 2012
You people take things too literally xD just because all you have in your house is a kitchen knife doesn't mean you're stuck with it as a weapon of choice for the rest of your life xD you can still find swords/guns/axes if you know where to look and beat people too it. Getting enough people and taking over a police station seems pretty viable, especially since it'll be practically empty since the officers will be out.
Apr 4, 2015 10:38 PM

Jan 2014
Kalashnikov with a bayonet.
Apr 4, 2015 10:49 PM

Feb 2015
gundam
Apr 4, 2015 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
money. to pay up the zombies and leave me alone
Apr 5, 2015 12:22 AM

Mar 2015
My glorious nippon katana, folded over 100000+ times.
Apr 5, 2015 12:37 AM

Oct 2013
Katana made of Damascus Steel, dual silenced pistols, and dual Wakizashi also made of Damascus Steel.
Also my brain(lol).
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth arrives, who dares to cause strife!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» What does your username mean?

DesuMaiden - 5 hours ago

17 by Kiryotsu »»
4 minutes ago

» What age range do you find the most physically attractive?

Ejrodiew - Apr 11

32 by French-Japanese »»
5 minutes ago

» How do you process death?

Lightskynight - Apr 14

23 by French-Japanese »»
7 minutes ago

» Does ours username claimz who really are?

French-Japanese - 41 minutes ago

4 by French-Japanese »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Which decade was the worst? ( 1 2 )

H-A-M-M-Y - Mar 27

70 by French-Japanese »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.