Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2015 9:23 AM

Oct 2012
Just curious because I hate being surrounded by Japanese all over the place now that the English server doesn't exist anymore, my nick is SunZhuge and I'm in the Wu army right now, it would be nice to find some english speakers or even a guild of such if possible.
Mar 29, 2015 7:12 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
LOL you're that lagger SunZhuge, aren't you a lt. major? We fought each other if you remember and you were with that T pick JP guy. I knew you had more skill than your rank. Come to Wei if you could reincarnate. Most of the ENs are at Wei.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 30, 2015 12:00 PM

Oct 2012
I think I'm a Lt. Colonel right now, and uh... I'm from EU after all so it's not like I was expecting to find people with good connection that easily ¬¬

Then I'll probably do as you say, and it seems most of the players in the Wu army are kinda meh anyway (most of my games I was the only one trying to capture bases when that was the objective in order to win and I don't even understand this shit at all now *facepalm), but I thought you had to wait until the new scenario is available if you want to do so?

And yeah, I was a Support General back then in the English server with +4000 of honor so at the very least I don't think fighting itself is a problem for me.
Mar 30, 2015 7:45 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Was it a farm battle against coms? People go searching for weps and gears in capture farm battles. You can't reincarnate if you're lt.colonel but scenario is going to change in April I think..... so i'd hold on till then. Message me if you got questions.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 31, 2015 7:19 AM

Oct 2012
No, it was a battle against other players and it was NOT the one that you need to capture all the bases including the neutral ones, so no excuse for that. Also unlike in the English server sometimes I do have even the chance to beat general players like nothing, maybe Japanese people doesn't like the idea to pay with real money that much in order to have better equipment? Because otherwise I don't understand, and I just have the Dark Robe as a equipment right now LOL.

That's good then, do you guys have plans in which army will you go? Wei again maybe?

More topics from this board

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3505 by DesuMaiden »»
34 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3717 by DesuMaiden »»
35 minutes ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

48 by DesuMaiden »»
37 minutes ago

» How to play Sports Video Games?

TheSunLife - Apr 3

15 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

7 by DesuMaiden »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.