Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 29, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that ended more peacefully than I had thought.

It seems like Michael spared them although I wonder how much more about humans does he still not understand. Maria's reactions are also priceless in this finale. All this buildup and towards the end, she takes responsibility.

Overall a nice refreshing show with a nice story. 8/10. Maria also looked cute in the finale in some normal human clothes.
Stark700Mar 29, 2015 9:15 AM
Mar 29, 2015 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
Okay it ended well there. I'm satisfied with that ending.
So I'm giving this a 7 out of 10 over all.
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 29, 2015 8:21 AM

Jul 2010
It was nice to see the witches banding together to fight Michael.

The heavens allowing Maria to be a natural part of the world too. Maria said some daring words to Michael xD

Ezekiel being able to be a human and also being Maria and Joseph's daughter! Really wanted to see it, a little Ezekiel with witch powers!

Becoming a part of society, it was a good ending. Priapos and Artemis dancing was so unnatural...

A surprisingly really enjoyable anime! Haven't seen a person defying the heavens to such extent! Giving the setting with lots of fantasy elements, this was quite the wonderful watch. 8/10.
Mar 29, 2015 8:37 AM
Jun 2014
Did anime get same ending as the manga? i tried to find manga chapters but couldn't.

I was kinda expecting them to go "10 years later" 5 minutes before the end to show a toddler Ezekiel.
SegmentZMar 29, 2015 8:48 AM
Mar 29, 2015 8:50 AM

Feb 2012
Ending dropped it from a 6-7/10 to a 3/10 for me. Not only did this last episode have waaaaaaaay too much talking, but it wrecked Maria's character by giving her a happy ending when she gave me no reason to think that she deserved one. Simply offensive to the anti-war genre, and I'm not even a fan of that genre to begin with.
I Write About Anime (and other stuff) At Standing On My Neck
Mar 29, 2015 8:59 AM

Aug 2008
I liked the ending. After everything she went through, it would be sad to not get a happy ending. She have to give up her magic at the end, but it's not like she would stop fighting for what she believes in.
Mar 29, 2015 8:59 AM
Jun 2014
Ending was a pile of BS. 5/10 dropped to 2/10 due to the lack of Maria dying and some of the witches to. Nothing maria has does can be considered good in this anime and she does not deserve a happy ending. Also Bernard changing he views at the last moment just means that he did not really believe in God in the first place. Also i do not like how maria thinks she is untouchable by saying that she is the one that forgives God. The to top it all of the angel instead of doing what he was sent to do he said he was going to do the exact same thing he has been doing (nothing) and accepting her.

In all this anime is a WTF anime and deserves the 2/10 that i have given it.
Mar 29, 2015 9:14 AM
Sep 2014
Flawfinder said:
Ending dropped it from a 6-7/10 to a 3/10 for me. Not only did this last episode have waaaaaaaay too much talking, but it wrecked Maria's character by giving her a happy ending when she gave me no reason to think that she deserved one. Simply offensive to the anti-war genre, and I'm not even a fan of that genre to begin with.

Then I guess I'm happy that "Junketsu no Maria" doesn't care if it offends some genre or not.

Well, it seems it went more-less the way I expected, thought I thought they will lift the virgin rule. But from the way things were shown, they didn't specifically said that she lost her powers after loosing virginity so who knows.
I really liked how the last episode turned out, I was expecting that Michael will reconsider Maria's behaviour, but it was even better when he asked around what Maria is to people, especially hearing out Martha. Cernunnos' speach was awesome, too. The only thing that was strange to me is that most of them didn't freak out when seeing an angel XD

That scene "Let the Father know that I'll forgive him just this once" was awesome. I started laughing the moment I saw that :D Seems that Michael's reaction was similar, thought he didn't laugh as loud as me.
apokaliz500Mar 29, 2015 9:23 AM
Mar 29, 2015 9:15 AM

Jul 2007
A solid ending for one of the best shows this season.
A strong female lead, a strong message, a strong and unwavering portrayal of how awful religion can be, realistic medieval battles - this show had EVERYTHING.

Easy 5/5 for the episode and 9/10 for the show.
Mar 29, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2014
Enjoyed this series quite a lot, one of the best for the season, 9/10
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 29, 2015 9:49 AM
Aug 2014
Best anime of this ignored season. but still it bugs me, not a single kiss
Mar 29, 2015 10:06 AM
Jan 2013
Nothing257 said:
Ending was a pile of BS. 5/10 dropped to 2/10 due to the lack of Maria dying and some of the witches to. Nothing maria has does can be considered good in this anime and she does not deserve a happy ending. Also Bernard changing he views at the last moment just means that he did not really believe in God in the first place. Also i do not like how maria thinks she is untouchable by saying that she is the one that forgives God. The to top it all of the angel instead of doing what he was sent to do he said he was going to do the exact same thing he has been doing (nothing) and accepting her.

I don't think your opinion matters when you gave gurren lagann a 1 and dropped FMAB with a 1.

Anyhow, solid show, not a big fan of the ending. I liked the way the bashed the church quite often and the nice realistic battles. 8/10
Mar 29, 2015 10:06 AM

Jun 2012
I was wondering how the end was going to play out and I'm pleasantly surprised. I thought it would get all preachy with a message from the mangaka but it was much smarter than that.

This show is just great with strong/interesting characters all around and a story that has a satisfying and fitting climax for its cast. May sound like a simple compliment but surprisingly enough anime has a tendency to mess up even the most basic of things at times : P
Mar 29, 2015 10:07 AM

Dec 2008
Best anime of his season! :).

I would like to read the manga also but no chapters were translated beyond 12 :( and probably no chance to license the manga in my country too.
Mar 29, 2015 10:10 AM

Dec 2013
Solid ending to a good show. 7/10
Mar 29, 2015 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
I thought the ending was nice, I don't see a problem with it.

It was a good show, I'm glad I picked this up (kinda was a given for me since it has witches in it). I liked the characters and the historical setting, sure wasn't something one would see often, and the subject matter was handled maturely. It's indeed my pleasant surprise of this season, and I wouldn't mind buying the DVD when (if?) it comes out.

8/10 overall.
Mar 29, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2009
Good anime but is it me or all the winter anime got half ass ending :?
A/Z, dog days 3, cross ange and now Maria >_<
bruh
Mar 29, 2015 10:35 AM

Feb 2014
Well, everything ends nicely. Except for Bernard, he met his end in a horrible way, forgotten and literally turned into salt. Galfa probably going to another battlefield, with Lolotte, what a shame that we can see their ending.

Cernunnos was a great guy all along. I think it's nice to show him and Maria had a conversation at the end of episode, clearly noting that "as long as people don't forget, I'm still exist." So does Maria's will. That's a clear message of the show.

Maybe one thing I think it's bad is, they didn't include the epilogue from the sequel manga, Junketsu no Maria Exhibition.

I really want to see Maria's daughter animated, flying around, and have a nice chat with Michael!
(yeah, Maria's daughter name is also Ezekiel).

kyuudereMar 29, 2015 11:22 AM
Mar 29, 2015 10:40 AM

Nov 2013
pleasant ending. this show surprised me, i thought it was going to be trash from start to end, but it wasn't actually that bad. gets a thumbs up from me.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Mar 29, 2015 10:57 AM
Sep 2014
kyuudere said:
Well, everything ends nicely. Except for Bernard, he met his end in a horrible way, forgotten and die (literally) like a salt.

His death reminds me of this:
https://youtu.be/Z3jhqCGkF7k?t=3m4s
Mar 29, 2015 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
I did not like this ending, at all!

First, The Heavens will still ignore human suffering. Forgiving Maria... yeah, sure. When it was she who was wronged.
Second, what's with the emotional blackmail and forcing pregnancy on Maria?! And she's even gonna lose her powers when she gives birth?! That's horrible!
Third, Bernard was turned to ashes for becoming a deist and wanting to teach people that they should not expect divine help, but instead build a better world themselves...

Argh, screw god.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 29, 2015 11:09 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That was such a sweet ending :'')

I really liked the scene when Michael asked the people about how they feel about Maria and the responses all made me smile because they were symbolic towards her actions in the entire series....Ann's and her grandmother's testimony made me smile the most and I really liked what that spirt said about Maria

I also thought that it was pretty cute how Ezekial wanted Maria to be her future mommy. Everything about that scene straight up to the village celebration was kawaii. I also loved seeing all the witches defend Maria and seeing Liz's, Priapus and Artemis' resolves as well

Overall this series was amazing and imo it's by far the underdog of the season. 8.5/10
Mar 29, 2015 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
People on this forum will know from past episodes that I've had some gripes with this show, specifically with the arrogance of Maria going unpunished throughout, but to be perfectly honest, this ending was a pleasant and perfect end to the show for me.

The first 5 minutes with Michael on the offensive and Maria trying to stop her happiness being ruined by the intervening witches, all with their own reason for standing up behind Maria, trying to start a fight to defend Maria. The fight was short-lived. The witches were sorely outmatched and truly it was only upon the intervention and refusal of Ezekiel to attack Maria that prompted Michael to think things through. This part to me felt believable. Considering how the Archangels felt human lives were beneath them in the natural order of things, only a creature from heaven would provide enough weight to cause the reconsideration of mindsets.

My biggest gripe then showed up in the form of the miraculous "Face-time" open forum with people being asked what Maria meant to them. In all, considering how much negative effect Maria's actions of stopping wars would mean to the Church, the Comte and the mercenaries, you'd expect that most testaments would go against Maria. If Michael had truly been fair in his judgement, then he would have taken the majority into account, made his "fair" judgement objectively, and then punished Maria for her past transgressions.

In this case, however, Michael chose to weigh the testimony of Cernunnos, the oldest living soul in this world apparently, highest above all others, and thus based on old-age wisdom, Maria is granted high pardon by the Powers that be in heaven.

What I like about this entire conclusion, is that they didn't have to mess up the set characteristics of each individual. Michael, the ever-serious angel, states that should Maria still cross the line with her efforts to stop war, the heavens would still act to punish her, they even forced Ezekiel onto her for added good measure. Maria remains as cocky as she used to be, but after her experiences from the past couple of episodes, has learned to try interacting with humans from a different perspective (no doubt influenced by her relations with Joseph and Anne). No one really had to act out of character to force a viable conclusion to this show. It all happened very organically, and I applaud the efforts of the production team for thinking things through first instead of doing some stupid asspulling to arrive at their happy ending.

I'm particularly glad that they showed Maria at the initial stages of her journey. The talk with Cernunnos pretty much stated her intentions to live as a witch with Joseph among the humans for a while before even entertaining the thought of losing her powers/virginity and giving birth to Ezekiel (yes, I have no doubt that the curse was still in effect at the end, seeing Maria's vehement protests at Ezekiel choosing her to be her mother).

I loved the conversation between Maria and Cernunnos'
Maria: "And one day, I'll discover..."
Cernunnos: "So you will join your life with those who pass fleetingly through time?"
It gave off the perfect vibe of two ancient entities parting ways, one migrating to reside in the mortal realm as an eventual mortal, whilst the other to spend eternity as if nothing had changed. It felt like the scale of time which they normally use was on a completely different level as that of us mere mortals. I swear I get goosebumps just thinking about these concepts (in a pleasant way, of course).

Then the ending by Martha (or was it an elderly Ann? I'm not sure) was just.... so perfect...
Despite the cliche-ness of the "Happily Ever After", her narration was the perfect conclusion to this series.

I really couldn't find anything big to nitpick on for the show ending as it did. It felt conclusive enough that I wouldn't expect a second season (for sure I don't even want one, this ending was perfect).

I'm left with both an equal measure of happiness at finishing a great anime series, and sadness that this series and the story of Maria has to end.

The perfect ending just bumped this from an 8 to a 9 for me. Would recommend anyone who hasn't seen it yet to definitely give it a go.
L-RyoshiMar 29, 2015 12:00 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 29, 2015 11:54 AM

Dec 2014
I knew the old lady telling the story was Ann retelling Maria's story , and it was a good ending for a good anime. Definitely my favorite this season, and sad to see it go.
Mar 29, 2015 12:39 PM
Sep 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Considering how the Archangels felt human lives were beneath them in the natural order of things, only a creature from heaven would provide enough weight to cause the reconsideration of mindsets.

When did Michael state that he belives beings from the Church of Heaven (except God) to be above humans?

L-Ryoshi said:
If Michael had truly been fair in his judgement, then he would have taken the majority into account, made his "fair" judgement objectively, and then punished Maria for her past transgressions.

It's more like the Church from Heaven just doesn't believe in democracy. Fortunately. Judging Maria just by majority's opinion alone given the quality of those people would be a grave mistake.

L-Ryoshi said:
(yes, I have no doubt that the curse was still in effect at the end, seeing Maria's vehement protests at Ezekiel choosing her to be her mother).

I'd like to ask you a question now. Why do you think Martha, while narrating at the end of the episode, skipped the virgin part this time?
Mar 29, 2015 12:39 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I expected something more dramatic for the finale to he honest. Somehow I thought Maria would end up dying or at least immediately deprived of her powers before the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 29, 2015 12:42 PM
Jun 2014
hoootie said:
Nothing257 said:

I don't think your opinion matters when you gave gurren lagann a 1 and dropped FMAB with a 1.

Anyhow, solid show, not a big fan of the ending. I liked the way the bashed the church quite often and the nice realistic battles. 8/10

lol bringing up other anime ratings i gave to relay your point is just funny. only because you like anime with bad endings (gurren lagann) and which are over rated (FMAB) does not mean i do. to be honest i thought that this anime was good up untill episode 5-7 but then just died. definitely not worth 8/10 highest i would rate it is a 5/10.
Mar 29, 2015 1:04 PM

Mar 2008
I knew it LOL. All haters are Christians LOLOLOLOL 9/10
Mar 29, 2015 1:06 PM

Apr 2012
VanishingKira said:
I liked this show,it was alright.

Can't decide between keeping this as a 6/10 or bump it to a 7/10.

Mar 29, 2015 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
I’m a little disappoint with the direction the last few episodes took, mainly because I was expecting Maria to shed some of that idealism aside and just proceed to follow her happiness with Joseph. However, that’s what happened anyway and even if Maria claim’s that she’ll continue trying to stop wars, that’s not gonna happen without her powers. Michael played his cards well here and that’s perfectly fine. No wonder the guy was laughing at the end. I imagine him having a “keikaku dori” moment right there Well played.

Good show overall although I don’t know if I can consider it a hidden gem of winter as I thought in the 1st few episodes anymore. For all the dilemmas Maria & Joseph were presented with initially, they weren’t thoroughly explored. Other characters such as the other witches didn’t really share their thoughts too much with Maria about what she’s doing, which would’ve been interesting to see.

Maybe my expectations were a bit too high after the 1st few episodes. Nevertheless I really enjoyed Junketsu no Maria and accept the tale it wanted to tell, which it did right. I still think it could've done a bit more but it seems the writer was content with this and I suppose I'll do the same. 8/10 from me.
Mar 29, 2015 1:10 PM
Mar 2014
Nothing257 said:
hoootie said:

lol bringing up other anime ratings i gave to relay your point is just funny. only because you like anime with bad endings (gurren lagann) and which are over rated (FMAB) does not mean i do. to be honest i thought that this anime was good up untill episode 5-7 but then just died. definitely not worth 8/10 highest i would rate it is a 5/10.

>thinks FMAB is over rated to the point of 1/10 score
>NGNL 9/10, ZnT 10/10

wat
Renge is love, Renge is life.
Mar 29, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2012
Sometimes there are anime you can not find good. Maria was such an anime for me so 4/10
Mar 29, 2015 1:42 PM
Jun 2014
awkwardsilences said:
Nothing257 said:

>thinks FMAB is over rated to the point of 1/10 score
>NGNL 9/10, ZnT 10/10

wat

yeah they were good i could not fault them tbh. i am not saying that everyone that likes FMAB is wrong i am just saying that i found it overrated and by going by that find the other to not overrated. (this is how opinion works)
Mar 29, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2013
apokaliz500 said:
L-Ryoshi said:
Considering how the Archangels felt human lives were beneath them in the natural order of things, only a creature from heaven would provide enough weight to cause the reconsideration of mindsets.

When did Michael state that he belives beings from the Church of Heaven (except God) to be above humans?

L-Ryoshi said:
If Michael had truly been fair in his judgement, then he would have taken the majority into account, made his "fair" judgement objectively, and then punished Maria for her past transgressions.

It's more like the Church from Heaven just doesn't believe in democracy. Fortunately. Judging Maria just by majority's opinion alone given the quality of those people would be a grave mistake.

L-Ryoshi said:
(yes, I have no doubt that the curse was still in effect at the end, seeing Maria's vehement protests at Ezekiel choosing her to be her mother).

I'd like to ask you a question now. Why do you think Martha, while narrating at the end of the episode, skipped the virgin part this time?

Firstly, Michael throughout the entire show has presented the human race as nothing but a part of nature. You can see in all the conversations that he has with Maria during the course of the show that he views humans doing what they do to be just another part of natures design. Not once has he shown anything like respect or appreciation for humans. To him, we're pretty much just there, to be ignored and to let roam however we please. Why else would the heavens choose to ignore the pleas of the humans regarding war and pillaging, and allow them to follow the flawed teachings of their representative church at the time? It's because they don't care for what the humans do, so long as they don't do what Maria did and upset the balance of Nature, so to speak.

Secondly, I highly doubt Michael really cared much about the "quality" of the humans when he was asking around about their feelings for Maria. If said "quality" were so important in deciding who to interview, I'm pretty sure a t least half of the negative comments stated against her in that sequence wouldn't have even been brought up, considering who was making those comments (Galfa, the Comte, those mercenaries, etc.).
Also, who's got the right to say that the damning testimony from Gilbert, a devout Christian who is purely immersed in his beliefs, would be less worthy than that from Martha, and old friend of Marias (and thus obviously biased towards her). That Michael put so much weight on the testament of an equally ancient being, before passing an overall judgement, just goes to show how little those comments from the humans meant in regards to the grand jury decision.

The last part is pretty easy. First, it was Ann who was narrating the last part. Throughout the show, she made it a point to state that Maria was a virgin, and at the end, when Ann was narrating as an old woman, you've pretty much hinted that Maria lost her virginity to Joseph in order to birth Ezekiel. Still I don't understand why you're asking in the first place. It was pretty explicitly pointed out during this episode that once she birthed Ezekiel, she'd lose her magic powers and her abilities as a witch. Her conversation with Michael with her friends as witness, her conversation with Cernunnos at the end of the episode about joining her life with the mortal ranks, all point to that being the case.

It's obvious that the virgin part was skipped because by the end of Ann's life (and probably near the end of Josephs as well, considering timeline), Maria was no longer a virgin (nor a witch). I don't understand the point of your question.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 29, 2015 2:02 PM
Oct 2012
dragonshade said:
I knew it LOL. All haters are Christians LOLOLOLOL 9/10

Ain't you the hateful little person.

Sorry, I doubt that most of the "haters" here are particularly christian, they just dislike a poorly thought out show whose main point seemed to be that Maria just needed to get laid (and have a husband).

The saving grace of the animation was very good art and towards the beginning some good humor. A couple of good battle/magic scenes were also a highlight. But the show really started to go down hill around 4 or 5 and just ended in a pool of confused mush. It wasn't bad as much as just sad. The writer wanted seemed to want to make some point, but in the end just didn't have the skill to do it.
Mar 29, 2015 2:09 PM

Aug 2008
SegmentZ said:
Did anime get same ending as the manga? i tried to find manga chapters but couldn't.

I was kinda expecting them to go "10 years later" 5 minutes before the end to show a toddler Ezekiel.

More or less. The anime added many more scenes. But the overall ending is the same. But someone above said there is an epilogue to the manga and I couldn't find it. I wish they included the epilogue since I couldn't read it.

I liked the first half of the series more, more hilarious. The second part was...fine.
Mar 29, 2015 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
Thoroughly enjoyable; simple and charming. 6/10
Mar 29, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2012
And so ends the most religiously controversial anime ever made. laughed some, cringed a little, overall, it was enjoyable.
Mar 29, 2015 2:48 PM

Jun 2013
kinda wierd an archangel's last resort would be the non-violent approach
Mar 29, 2015 3:07 PM

Jul 2008
:( I was expecting Maria to become a god and go on a war against christianity
Mar 29, 2015 3:19 PM

Dec 2014
For a sec I thought Hideyuki Kurata would do something special to the resolution of Maria's arc, a happy end is just too perfect and unnatural, if this anime is indeed trying to be something different it shouldn't end like a fairy tale. But oh well, time to move on.
Mar 29, 2015 3:32 PM
Jul 2011
So, does Maria actually lose her powers in the end?

The "you lose your powers if you lose your virginity" thing was supposed to be a punishment from heaven, but Maria is forgiven by heaven in the end. Forgiveness implies that the punishment would be lifted. I mean forgiving/absolving Maria, then still punishing her anyway would be a dick move on Heaven's/Michael's part.

Plus, Maria said she would live as both a human and a witch, and Anne still calls Maria a witch in the ending narration and Artemis & Priapos are still around at the end, all implying that she keeps her powers.

But it seems like a lot of people think she lost her powers. I guess it's kind of ambiguous.
Mar 29, 2015 3:58 PM

Oct 2013
DarthObsidian said:
So, does Maria actually lose her powers in the end?

The "you lose your powers if you lose your virginity" thing was supposed to be a punishment from heaven, but Maria is forgiven by heaven in the end. Forgiveness implies that the punishment would be lifted. I mean forgiving/absolving Maria, then still punishing her anyway would be a dick move on Heaven's/Michael's part.

Plus, Maria said she would live as both a human and a witch, and Anne still calls Maria a witch in the ending narration and Artemis & Priapos are still around at the end, all implying that she keeps her powers.

But it seems like a lot of people think she lost her powers. I guess it's kind of ambiguous.

I rather took it that Michael forgave her as in, not outright killing her right there, not removing her curse. And he did say that if she keeps doing her thing, he'll continue to respond as he has up 'till now. That would imply that she'd get killed when she tries to stop battles in the future. But the fact that she hooked up with Joseph now implies that she'll loose her virginity & powers eventually, or at least have them weakened depending on how the curse works. And Maria can say whatever she wants but she won't be able to stop any fighting without her powers. Then there's also the chance that her powers weakened because she got impregnated. And the fact that as time goes by, she won't want to risk her life now that she has a family and settled down in the village.

And If she does try to prevent wars in a more discreet way, like by trying to convince people otherwise or using her familiars - basically without any flashy display of power- I don't think Michael would mind, whether she succeeds or not. The way she stopped battles was what got her in trouble in the 1st place, because the other witches made a living off those wars(as mentioned a few times) but Michael never turned his gaze on them.

That's my take on it anyway, but I think it sound's sensible enough.
Mar 29, 2015 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
Not a bad show. It brought up some interesting philosophical questions about morality and zero-sum-games which were not explored anywhere near enough IMO. The last two episodes also felt rather meh to me.

6-7/10.
Salmon is delicious.
Mar 29, 2015 4:05 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Lel Bernard got rekt.

Overall, 8/10 i enjoyed it a lot !
DatRandomDudeMar 29, 2015 5:45 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 29, 2015 4:24 PM

Nov 2011
Okay, Maria, we forgive you (i.e. I'm not gonna use Ezekiel to rip your guts out), but we are going to artificially impregnate you with Ezekiel (or we can have her be born to a family of starving alcoholics - you choose), who you're gonna give birth to in 9 months (btw, no hymen - no powers rule still applies) and then you're gonna live your life as an ordinary human woman not having accomplished anything you have fought for so bravely. Praise God's mercy!

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 29, 2015 4:40 PM

Jun 2014
Well from an anime that I wasn't even sure if I would like. That was one great season!

I love the way it ended and the story was really nice! I was totally shocked at Ezekial's decision and Heaven's judgment of Maria!

Overall I gave this an 8/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Mar 29, 2015 4:52 PM
Jul 2018
This series is the exact definition of "I came for the ecchi, stayed for the plot".

Overwhelming. Controversial. Underrated. Beautiful.

9/10.
Mar 29, 2015 5:08 PM

Oct 2009
linchpin said:
Okay, Maria, we forgive you (i.e. I'm not gonna use Ezekiel to rip your guts out), but we are going to artificially impregnate you with Ezekiel (or we can have her be born to a family of starving alcoholics - you choose), who you're gonna give birth to in 9 months (btw, no hymen - no powers rule still applies) and then you're gonna live your life as an ordinary human woman not having accomplished anything you have fought for so bravely. Praise God's mercy!

exactly thats why I cant see the ending as a happy ending. the whole thing with the punishment for sex is pretty nasty.
Mar 29, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2011
It was alright, but I never really cared for any of the characters.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Adoption

sandwich-boy - Oct 18, 2023

2 by Animaticide »»
Oct 18, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2015

79 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

87 by Sarakitteh »»
May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

93 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 13, 2022 10:13 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2015

114 by KhoaVN »»
Jun 10, 2022 7:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.