Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2015 2:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No conclusion yet to this fight from the episode but one thing is or sure that both teams are really giving it all. They seem to have a lot a lot of fun too!

Anyways, 1 more episode left. I expect them to show the winner next time but that fun to watch imo.

Mar 25, 2015 4:29 AM

Mar 2013
I like the fight (Holy shit the moment Cerulean started I lost it, it was way too good)
Looking forward for the final episode
Mar 25, 2015 5:21 AM

Apr 2012
Awesome episode!
Oh lord when Cerulean started playing I sang along. Much to the annoyance of my sister lol
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 25, 2015 5:28 AM

Oct 2014
Oh this episode was so intense! That fight was so epic especially when Cerulean played *^*
We saw Sei's mouth!!

1 episode to go :O

Mar 25, 2015 5:43 AM

Sep 2013
Though I was so hype when it played the Cerulean I do think however something is lacking in that fight because I felt unsatisfied by it.

BTW, was that Unicorn in the end?
Mar 25, 2015 6:10 AM
Apr 2011
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
No conclusion yet to this fight from the episode but one thing is or sure that both teams are really giving it all. They seem to have a lot a lot of fun too!

Anyways, 1 more episode left. I expect them to show the winner next time but that fun to watch imo.

Sekai clearly won in the end. Transient was totaled and non-fucntional.
Mar 25, 2015 6:33 AM
Mar 2013
Dang what a good episode! The battle was awesome and epic. And they're forshadowing Season 3 through the roof. I mean stating that Sei wants to fight Sekai at the World Tournament, just gets me hyped for Season 3 (which at this point it's so obvious they're going to with all the hints they've been dropping. It'll probably be another 6 months to a year before they just straight up announce it though).

However, I did not like Yuuma's fight with Saga, because all it showed was that Yuuma was not the better rival. He couldn't even get Saga in a tie or do very well without Fumina giving him help at points. This is the same problem as the Tryon 3 fight, Yuuma doesn't get to beat his rival with his own strength! Instead he has to have help, which shows his rivals are better than him and that his wins don't matter because of that (I hate when shows pull this crap). Also why was Sekai holding back against Wilfrid? Sekai has that new move he got in the fight with Junya, but he didn't use it even though he should have. So while it is stupid that Wilfrid only lost because of the Over Time limit, it is equally stupid that Sekai was holding back, so even if Wilfrid won without the timer thing stopping it, it would still not really be a win because Sekai was holding back and not going all out. Fumina's fight was no better with Yuuma giving her a new amount of particles so she stood a chance against Shia, which again proves that they aren't better than their rivals even though they won (seriously in the original Build Fighters they actually won against their rivals with their own strength). I really hope they do away with the 3 on 3 format if they do another season.
RoychopMay 16, 2015 3:08 PM
Mar 25, 2015 6:34 AM
Mar 2013
A-Knight said:
Stark700 said:

Sekai clearly won in the end. Transient was totaled and non-fucntional.

That, and Team Try Fighters clearly had on their face that they won.
Mar 25, 2015 7:21 AM

Mar 2008
Not my favourite fight in intensity, gimmicks, nor choreography, but it was beautiful anyway. If there was one major gripe, it'd be the amount of speed-trail zoom-outs used in the final part. Quite surprised it only made up one episode - hard to say whether the alternative would've been more fulfilling, but what's done is done.

caeao said:
BTW, was that Unicorn in the end?
This beauty from the preview?

Yes.

Hopefully the next episode won't be the last of Build Fighters.
Mar 25, 2015 8:28 AM

Oct 2008
It was good hearing Back-On OP 01 - Cerulean before the Episode ends. Good Fight. We thought the three would merge in the beginning of the battle, but instead, they merge on the overtime battle. A very abstract merging of Gunpla. One more Ep to go.

Mar 25, 2015 8:40 AM
Sep 2014
Can't wait for Season 3! Seeing all their Gundams destroyed, I'm hoping they make new ones with inspiration from their old ones.

Still no full shot of Sei, and no clue at all about the whereabouts of Reiji and Aila.

I loved the awesome animation of the damaged gundam faces. It also looks like they overclocked Fumina's winning beam which took out half of their enemies' machines.

I sure hope Sei improved his battling skills for season 3. He's probably gonna use the most overpowered gundam though to cope for that. (I could see it having the ability to recharge it's particles from the environment, that type of cheating stuff)
Mar 25, 2015 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
Redmyr said:
I like the fight (Holy shit the moment Cerulean started I lost it, it was way too good)

Exactly what happened to me >.<! Friggin EPIC! Gotta love those Blue vs Orange clashes (esp the one Sekai used Winning's amplifier), friggin blowing up 1/5th of the planet XD

The 3 vs 3 was also really cool. Loved the fact they didn't even use Adou's bad wrist as an excuse. Adou seemed to have played at full power from start to end, dem finger movements were insane XD. DAT FRIGGIN WINNING BEAM O_O HOLY SHIT! How the hell did Wilfrid dodge that shit XD

Gotta admit, Fumina's building skills are insane. Her final resistance stabbing Shia was nice too. Yuuma was great too ofc. Building them all to be able to fit together if they were broken was awesomely thought of. Sekai using what Junya showed him was cool as well ^^

Dat Sei smile His face looks like Rinko's a lot S3 announcement When D:!!!

BA animation and the art during some scenes was amazing!
Mar 25, 2015 9:49 AM

May 2013
Loved it, awesome episode!
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Mar 25, 2015 9:54 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Now that is what you call an explosive final match

This battle was amazing and the teamwork and individual skill shown by everyone was just phenomenal

I lost my shit when Cerulean started to play and that blue tiger vs orange phoenix clash was beautiful, I also liked how Junya gave Sekai that advantage by showing him Wifred's secret move xD

Looks like Try Fighters won.....I'm not mad about it because I wanted either team to win and quite frankly, they both deserved to wanted in as well

Nice foreshadowing with Sei and the open tournament (We got a smile people :DDDD) and I'm looking forward to the Meijin Cup finale next week :)
Mar 25, 2015 10:14 AM

Jan 2010
So... are we getting a third season about the open tournament?
Mar 25, 2015 10:51 AM

Feb 2013
Meh..........This fight was soooo unfulfilling and pretty much reeked of Tryhard, though I've gotten used to it after watching so many Gundams. Hearing the first OP was pretty awesome though
King_of_HereticsMar 25, 2015 10:59 AM
Mar 25, 2015 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
epic fight. that gundam mashed together, remind me of season 1 final battle.
can't wait for last episode i think there will be a lot of custom gundam fan service.
Mar 25, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2012
Great episode. Cerulean ftw :D . Really liked how the phoenix and the tiger clashed.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 25, 2015 12:27 PM

Dec 2013
So I guess third season is pretty much needed if we want a S1 vs S2 characters.
Either way 5/5 episode it was so intense and hype. Cerulean playing was just the icing on the cake.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 25, 2015 1:28 PM
Mahou☆Shoujo

Apr 2011
omg this is the best gundamu animu! fumina and shia my waifus!
Mar 25, 2015 2:45 PM
Jan 2015
This episode was great, all battles were superb, can't wait for season 3, i miss Reiji already, imagine Reiji vs Sekai, Sei x Yuuma and so much more... the world championship will be TOP !!
Cerulean playing really was awsome, didn't expected that to play!
Mar 25, 2015 2:45 PM
Oct 2009
"Frankenstein Gundam"

I call for third season NOW!
Mar 25, 2015 3:57 PM

Apr 2014
Fucking epic...
That last battle was so intense and great
World Championship season 3 pretty much confirmed
Cerulean Back-On was a nice touch during the battle
Can't wait to see Sei vs Sekai battle in the future

Mar 25, 2015 3:59 PM

Jun 2008
Great episode, lots of cool action and of course Sekai wins in an impressive show of power.

However I feel like the battles were wrapped up way too quickly. Considering these two teams were the best of the best, they just sort of beat each other with whoever had the most firepower on their side, there wasn't really any technical strategy or anything like that. It was more like, shoot, dodge, power up, shoot again. Well regardless it was pretty to watch and the soundtrack kicking in at just the right moments made it really wonderful.

Can anyone tell me what the point of Suga's hand injury was? I feel like that was just randomly thrown in there for no particular reason. It had no impact story wise whatsoever.

Feb 2012
Hotbloodedness but not as much as the last episode, Tryon 3 still the best from this series.

Fumina and Shia got some quantum brainwave stuff going on.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022

Feb 2012
Redmyr said:

Yup

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 25, 2015 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
Dull. Lots of beam spam, almost no strategy, Sekai's asspulls again. Where's G-Portent super speed and good mobility that we saw when it was introduced? Saga's injury was pretty useless to the plot too.

Also, the final battle between Sekai and Wilfried tried too much to be epic just to end with punches again.

Well, at least we got to see Sei for a second. I really miss him. I hope for more Minato next episode, he's the hero BF Try needs.
Mar 25, 2015 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
So hints of season 3 being the world championship?
Mar 25, 2015 8:32 PM

Jul 2007
Four cups of tea, damnit. I want my resolution on the FOUR CUPS OF TEA!!
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Mar 25, 2015 9:03 PM

Oct 2011
EPIC GOOSEBUMPS EPIC AHHHH <3
Mar 25, 2015 9:49 PM

Feb 2015
man that was hype, now stop teasing and announce the third season already!!!
Mar 26, 2015 12:43 AM

Aug 2010
Testament956 said:
Can anyone tell me what the point of Suga's hand injury was? I feel like that was just randomly thrown in there for no particular reason. It had no impact story wise whatsoever.

It's just confirming a S3 and Saga won't be playing in it :P
[s]Inb4 They'll take 6 players for the worLe tournament and they needed a way to make Minato the 6th one XD[/]
Mar 26, 2015 2:29 AM

Apr 2012
Awesome episode . Glad to see there are some hints for a season 3 cant wait.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2015 4:47 AM
May 2010
I feel Gunpla Academy using about 50% of their skills compare to how they fight earlier match.

Feel like Shia Kijima is idle in earlier of this match and force to be only repairer role. Adou suddenly wrist problem. Wilfrid Kijima somehow restricted with close combat. And also no formation or plan in this FINAL match (Suddenly Adou refuse to co-op).

And with Sekai keep saying he is beginner.. he overpower 6 times champion. This pissed me off. (with Jun teach him this technic and he master it in 1 day then destroy all Wilfrid Kijima weapon?)

If Gunpla Academy is main protagonist, match will be over in instant. And Try Fighter never get defeat in this season (real match) despite their skills are lower compare to Iori sei and Reiji.

Overall, I like first season. It is like they grow up, the second season is like enemy is degrade themselves.
boeonozMar 26, 2015 4:51 AM
Mar 26, 2015 4:53 AM
May 2010
Dimentioluc said:
Dull. Lots of beam spam, almost no strategy, Sekai's asspulls again. Where's G-Portent super speed and good mobility that we saw when it was introduced? Saga's injury was pretty useless to the plot too.

Also, the final battle between Sekai and Wilfried tried too much to be epic just to end with punches again.

Well, at least we got to see Sei for a second. I really miss him. I hope for more Minato next episode, he's the hero BF Try needs.

Agreed, Shia is being reduce to nothing but repairer. And no plan at all in this FINAL match despite Wilfried normally carefully plan the battle.

Winning Beam Full Powerrrrr.... why Adou stand still, normally he would have dodge. And also where is Shia? She could go and destroy them instead of blocking Full Poweeeeeer Wininggggg Beam.

Shia done nothing is this match, only repair and get destroy (Did she shoot something? None. But have to stab Winning by plot requirement). And in earlier episode, G-portent is too overpower.
boeonozMar 26, 2015 5:03 AM
Mar 26, 2015 6:33 AM

Aug 2011
Intense episode. Ready for the last one.

» Escapism.

Mar 26, 2015 8:46 AM
Oct 2007
Mediocre choreography, mediocre execution and mediocre background music for the final battle.. No new surprises. Unsatisfying fight with no strategy involved. Wasted to the max.. What a pity.. 3/5 for this week episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2015 9:44 AM

Aug 2014
A lot of popular builds in the next episode. True fanservice for gunpla fans. The Char custom is awesome. Unicorn mode would have been better for the traditional color scheme than destroy mode.

Oh and the Try kitbash was ugly as shit. Artistic gunpla champion? Yuuma please.

Testament956 said:

This show loves its status quo with power levels. If someone wins, it's because the other was at a slight disadvantage. Also, the ruthless battle lust is part of Saga's character, but whatever.
QuattroVaginasMar 26, 2015 10:16 AM
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 26, 2015 10:07 AM

Jan 2014
Sigmund05 said:

Still no full shot of Sei, and no clue at all about the whereabouts of Reiji and Aila.

I loved the awesome animation of the damaged gundam faces. It also looks like they overclocked Fumina's winning beam which took out half of their enemies' machines.

I've been waiting for this. I hope they show up in the last episode.
Mar 26, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
That was an amazing battle, does anyone know the titles of the soundtracks played here? With the vocals, and no not Cerulean.

Things are looking good for a third season. So many hints.

I wonder if we'll see Sekais master, we've only seen him in the 1st opening, Domon is too awesome to be just a silhouette
Mar 26, 2015 4:37 PM

Aug 2011
Cerulean OP
Mar 26, 2015 11:43 PM

Mar 2012
Redmyr said:

Haha, sums up my reaction pretty well too.

Whew, that was quite dynamic and explosive [literally]. xD A bit over the top with some of the effects, but they gotta go all out for this final! Just really breathtaking and fun way to essentially end the season.

The last episode shall hopefully signal that a third season will be around the corner. ^^
Mar 27, 2015 7:56 PM

Sep 2011
Now that was intense.
Mar 29, 2015 10:01 AM
Jan 2011
That was so GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2015 1:46 PM

Jan 2015
epic battle
Mar 30, 2015 6:00 PM

Aug 2010
This turned into some dbz shit...
Apr 2, 2015 1:29 PM

Apr 2013
haha i thought it was crazy when they destroyed an entire colony but then they destroyed part of the earth

pretty good episode

1 more
Apr 3, 2015 3:04 AM

Jul 2013
SO EPIC
This fight really lived up to the hype. And Cerulean to top it off. What else could I ask for?
Apr 5, 2015 12:09 AM

Apr 2011
Woo we saw a glimpse of Sei!
Apr 9, 2015 10:54 PM

Feb 2011
Such a freaking intense episode! :D and as expected it never fails to keep me all pumped up!! And for some reason i felt Wilfried and Sekai final battle was a bit rushed :/ Oh well... i hope there's a third season of Build Fighters!! But first i need to watch the last episode hopefully they will finally show grown up version of Sei Reiji and the first season casts :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2015

75 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 9, 2022 2:46 AM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2015

28 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:36 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 1:18 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2015

46 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 12:49 PM

Poll: » Gundam Build Fighters Try Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2015

36 by Ranxomare »»
Dec 8, 2022 10:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.