MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shigofumi Episode 7 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shigofumi »» Shigofumi Episode 7 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
View Poll Results: Shigofumi Episode 7 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

41 53.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 38.96%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 6.49%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.30%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 77

02-20-08, 6:09 PM

MajorAddiction said:
Fumika's crazy dad cracked me up at times. Now the shooting..that was messed up. Can you kill something that's already dead?..lol

Isn't she half-dead (I'm assuming)? Anyway, FUMIKA ;__; Stupid Kaname, getting in her way D:

02-20-08, 11:30 PM

Wow... total nutjobs are funny XD But yeah, I don't expect anything consequential to turn out from the shooting. Seems like just a cliffhanger to me.

02-21-08, 6:26 AM

God, that guy is totally crazy... All in all a good episode and a nice cliffhanger...

02-21-08, 7:34 AM

yeah that guy is a total nutjob wth? nice to have a few recurring characters with kaname and that girl. a step down from last week's episode but it did give us a cliffhanger even though you know she won't die.

02-21-08, 9:50 AM

What a great episode. I can finally see why Fumika shot him in the first place. I can't wait for the next episode, and see if she is ok.

02-21-08, 12:34 PM

kaen said:
twins

Yeah, I was thinking that too.. lol

02-21-08, 7:16 PM

Who in their right mind would have a child with him? Seriously he acted like a five year old and if that girl's sister was the least bit attracted to him, then she is just as stupid. He seems to be stuck in his own fantasy land, reminds me of Michael Jackson. I assume that he was normal at one point in his life or Fumika's mother must be (or been, don't know anything about her) as sick as him. But, I'm really curious as to where there going with this. Also, the op is really getting on my nerves.

02-21-08, 11:31 PM

maxcherry715 said:
Also, the op is really getting on my nerves.

Really? =S
I'm actually enjoying it, my 3rd or 4th favourite OP from this season.
To each his own, I guess =P

02-22-08, 3:07 AM

Just thinking about something -- the stamp on Fumika's gun.

Is this her Shigofumi stamp that she might have been given? She may have been technically dead for a couple of minutes before becoming half-dead. If so, that's rather amusing she'd put it on the gun and would make a bit more sense as to why she said she just wanted to remind him.

Or had her fruit loop father recieved a Shigofumi before? He seemed to know she was a mail carrier without much thought. His reaction of stress when initially reading the Shigofumi Fumika brought was short lived. Although seems to me that he keeps his true feelings in check most of the time. The fruitiness could be a facade for the general population.

The mind is like a parachute. It only functions when open. - Dewarism

02-22-08, 11:46 AM

The Mikawa family is not an ordinary family O_o Other halve... Perhaps the ''living'' Fumi is:
- Her twinsister
- Comapatient herself
- Good part of her soul that didn't get too hard punished (well, it's pretty harsh, but Shigofumi deliverer seems somehow harder). Perhaps she's schizofrenic and did her ''bad'' person shoot her dad and the ''bad'' person was punished, but the ''good'' was only punished with a non-functioning body, because ''bad'' was inside of her.

Never mind, last thingy is too weird. Probably her twin sister.

Her dad is weird. Why the heck did he wrote something at the editor's arm? O_o

02-22-08, 8:01 PM

Woa, madness all round. Fumika's farther was hilarious. More Wacko Jacko moments please. Oh, and nice cliffhanger, although a little predictable.

02-22-08, 9:29 PM

Great episode. Fumika's dad such a weirdo. I can't believe Fumika is his daughter.

Can't wait for the next episode.

02-23-08, 7:28 PM

The thing that turned out the most confusing is the whole "two daughters" thing. They are both Fumika yet he reffered to them as his daughters. Either he was just being crazy or something is up here. Besides, it's been hinted a lot that Fumika is aging, hence she's not actually dead either. That's why the cliffhanger works. I'm so intrigued right now.

02-24-08, 9:54 AM

Good episode. Specially the end, when the father went crazy

02-24-08, 5:08 PM

Ending was like O.O

| I swear these links aren't suspicious at all |

02-24-08, 6:57 PM

Great episode, all I ask is they change the annoying OP song early.

02-24-08, 7:52 PM

A really intense ending! Though, the author guy (Fumika's dad) really was creepy! He was really Shimmer obsessed! I can't believe he shot her!

02-24-08, 8:41 PM

holy fucking shiiiiiiitttttt
best cliffhanger EVER. i did not think he would shoot her, directly after being like "wazzup mai coma patient daughter with purple hairz"

i'mma gonna watch ep 8 raw i think. need naow.

02-24-08, 8:48 PM

after this episode I'm beginning to think the girl that looks like Fumika is her twin sister.

Why do I think this?
1) Because when Fumika was looking at her, she said something along the lines of "She is just a fragment of my past self". This could any number of things. It could mean its her past body, her past memory's, or even her past sibling.

2) When shes talking to her dad she mentions daughters and since the fathor very rarly leaves his house it can be assumed that he never visits the comatose daughter in the hospital.

Also something that kind of popped into my head. The Gun could have been a shigofumi from her sister or even her mother.

02-24-08, 11:54 PM

DragonsWhip said:
The Mikawa family is not an ordinary family O_o Other halve... Perhaps the ''living'' Fumi is:
- Her twinsister
- Comapatient herself
- Good part of her soul that didn't get too hard punished (well, it's pretty harsh, but Shigofumi deliverer seems somehow harder). Perhaps she's schizofrenic and did her ''bad'' person shoot her dad and the ''bad'' person was punished, but the ''good'' was only punished with a non-functioning body, because ''bad'' was inside of her.

Never mind, last thingy is too weird. Probably her twin sister.

Her dad is weird. Why the heck did he wrote something at the editor's arm? O_o

You're right, I came exactly to the same conslusions : twin sister, another part of her soul (strange but most probable), or her coma alter ego. At this point, it's impossible to tell which of these three is the true answer, but I'm going for either one of the first two :)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices