Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2015 7:03 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that was amusing...drama with Shouko being featured in the spotlight. Character relationships in this series can be quite bizarre :o
KinetaMay 22, 2015 4:53 PM
Mar 21, 2015 7:41 PM

Sep 2011
I will miss the child raising bad ass. btw Kunieda is best girl.
Mar 21, 2015 7:49 PM
Oct 2012
Fun last chapter, it's too bad the series had to basically be axed.
Mar 21, 2015 8:02 PM
Jun 2009
loki_16 said:
I will miss the child raising bad ass. btw Kunieda is best girl.

The shipping war is over, Hilda has won.

The mirroring between Hilda, Oga, Beel and his mom, dad, younger self could not be more obvious.

Aoi, Oga, Kouta/Beel is just not the same and she's basically moved on.

The author has given this series justice with this ending.
Mar 21, 2015 8:23 PM
Jan 2012
nice ending, loved beelzebub. It will always keep a place in my heart.
Mar 21, 2015 9:16 PM

Jan 2014
wait... there's no more beelzebub?! :'c
Mar 21, 2015 9:57 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Looks like Oga's dad used to look just like him when he was young. That came in handy to own that boyfriend of Shouko (Oga's mom) in one punch. XD

Loved how Oga chose to keep the future the same as it was from his time. I can't imagine a world where Beel and Oga are separated.

Great chapter to end this short series. I really hope Tamura-sensei comes up with another side story.

Mar 22, 2015 12:31 AM

Aug 2010
I'm gonna miss this so much T^T Great chapter and conclusion.

Oga's dad looking exactly like him + glasses was lol But there's just something that makes Oga look way more BA even with the same clothes XD He friggin made Shouko's panties drop when he owned her uncle in one punch. The way he just said "Let's go home" was so smooth. Any woman would fall for that XD Even though he wasn't even talking to her in the first place lol

Gotta admit she was friggin hot and in the changed future still is :L As expected she was quite a delinquent too wanting Baby Oga to dye his hair XD
Lol'd at the changed future though XD His dad is buff as heck and his mom still looks so young <3
I guess I understand why Oga turned out like that in the past though being left with his dad without his mom ^^; Loli Misaki was so kawaii :3

Best scene was defintely when Oga was seeing the first scene of the manga again "Let's go home" That page was so beautiful. And Alandeion feeling awkward seeing himself open was lol. Dat Tsuntsundere blushing Hilda was so cute >.<

Poor Furuichi though. No appearance in the last chap. Just being compared to daddy with the tsukkomi lol
Mar 22, 2015 2:54 AM
Aug 2013
I too, gonna miss this series :(, the last chapter was really fun tho.
Mar 22, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2013
So this is the last chapter. So sad right now.
Mar 22, 2015 9:48 AM
Oct 2008
Ahh... I'm gonna miss this... Beelzebub was so good
Mar 22, 2015 9:54 AM

Mar 2014
So, Oga got his personality from his mother.
Mar 22, 2015 1:34 PM

Feb 2012
"The story continues... but just no longer in comic form!!"

Reading this made me legitimately sad, can't believe I'm never going to see Beel, Oga and Hilda again. It was a great and fun ride. Thank you, Tamura.
Mar 22, 2015 3:52 PM

Jul 2007
pillsbury15 said:
Ahh... I'm gonna miss this... Beelzebub was so good
Zhou said:

It was a great and fun ride. Thank you, Tamura.

T_T
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
Mar 22, 2015 7:51 PM
Oct 2010
gah this frame of hilda made me keel over from the hnggg strain placed on my heart

Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 23, 2015 12:31 AM

Jan 2011
This chapter in a nutshell: Back to the Future - The Beelzebub edition. xD It was interesting to see a younger version of Oga's parents too. His mother was also part of a gang haha; now we know where he got his delinquent ways from. xD Misaki as a child looked so cute omg! Sad to see that this spin-off has finally come to a close but I really enjoyed it. Hope your work will be as good as Beelzebub, Tamura-sensei!

KingCez said:

Hilda is sexy forever! <3
Mar 23, 2015 7:13 AM

Mar 2014
Zhou said:

Reading this made me legitimately sad, can't believe I'm never going to see Beel, Oga and Hilda again. It was a great and fun ride. Thank you, Tamura.

Oh shit I just came to realise what that meant. Sad that its now officially ended. I initially thought there'd be another sequel but not in manga form, but I guess this is the end for Beelzebub. Ended to quickly for me and I'll miss it and all the characters.
Mar 25, 2015 11:55 PM

Oct 2013
I'm gonna miss this series
shame furuichi wasn't in it
Mar 28, 2015 12:04 PM
Aug 2011
That was so weird, I can't believe this is the end.
Well I didn't see this going places in the long run anyway.

Still liked this chapter though becuase Oga X Hilda is my OTP and that color page in the start was lovely.
standMar 28, 2015 12:14 PM
Apr 4, 2015 11:49 AM

Jun 2014
Hilda blushed!!
Aoi is still the better waifu material though cuz Hilda is too obsessed with Beelzebub. Who knows if Beelzebub grow up, Hilda might fall for him romantically. Heck they even kissed twice already. Lol
blessofcurseMay 8, 2015 7:45 PM
Apr 13, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
So it's over..........I want moooooooore..........
Jul 18, 2015 8:40 AM
Jul 2018
I wanted more....
Jul 31, 2015 1:30 AM

Jun 2011
Humza_96 said:
Zhou said:

Oh shit I just came to realise what that meant. Sad that its now officially ended. I initially thought there'd be another sequel but not in manga form, but I guess this is the end for Beelzebub. Ended to quickly for me and I'll miss it and all the characters.
Yea me too. It just hits me how much I hate manga getting axed. ):

As for these bangaihen, I wasn't a fan of those, some sexual part of it imo feel kind of off. Tamura has been pushing the ships a bit too hard in these too..
Ugh, thinking about it, we will never get to see the continuation of their daily lives.. wow, my heart just sunk. :(
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 14, 2015 1:31 PM

May 2013
Oga x Hilda ending wooo!!!! gg aoi.
Aug 21, 2015 10:06 AM
May 2015
What are you guys talking about, didnt the mangaka say that the story will continue, just not in manga form? I was expecting a LN sooner or later, but did he make any recent announcement that it is over for real or something??

Also, what the hell, why did he quit as soon as he stopped being on Shonen Jump, was he only doing it for the green? His work was way too good to be something that was made for the purpose of money, i really cant understand this. Did he not even receive enough satisfaction to keep it up as a hobby?
Aug 23, 2015 5:26 PM

Jun 2011
TheBuddahman said:
What are you guys talking about, didnt the mangaka say that the story will continue, just not in manga form? I was expecting a LN sooner or later, but did he make any recent announcement that it is over for real or something??
I also only realized this after reading the posts in the comment section here. I think what it really meant is that, their daily lives still continue on, but not in "manga form", as in, this manga/story has officially ended, but Oga and the gang continue to live their life, as in, life goes on within the story.

TheBuddahman said:
Also, what the hell, why did he quit as soon as he stopped being on Shonen Jump, was he only doing it for the green? His work was way too good to be something that was made for the purpose of money, i really cant understand this. Did he not even receive enough satisfaction to keep it up as a hobby?
His manga got axed, which got cancelled because of low sales and ranking. I don't know why there are 6 extra side stories though.

Beelzebub cannot switch over to another manga magazine publisher, it doesn't work that way. I think JUMP still holds the copyright for the series, and if the author not rightfully got his manga published in another publisher, I think JUMP reserves their right to sue them.

If you mean to say that the author should continue drawing Beelzebub as hobby, that's a no too. Drawing manga takes a lot of time and money to just be kept as a hobby. Have you ever heard that mangaka don't get enough sleep, even though they were given a week deadline? Yea, 16 pages take a whole week to draw.
Ink is expensive too.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 8, 2015 8:15 PM

Mar 2014
RIP Beelzebub. I love you.

Tbh Oga x Tatsumi and Oga x Aoi both happened in my mind, both ships are great (I preferred Aoi but still this shit was too cute and Hilda's still really hot)
I loved Beel-bo floating in the time space of Alainedelon on the Hilda tsundere page lmfaoooo
Feb 2, 2016 2:45 AM

Jul 2010
I want more. That was a unique shounen manga I read and miss them ;_;
Feb 23, 2016 9:48 PM

Jul 2010
So basically Hilda won the race.
Extra Chapter 5 was about Aoi coming into terms that Oga just sees her as a comrade.
Extra Chapter 6 was how Oga still chose Hilda and Beel even if he was presented with a second chance.
Jun 12, 2016 3:44 AM
Jun 2016
why? why good manga always end too early ???? whyyyyy !!! ryuuhei tamura ! please continue the series !
Dec 25, 2016 5:16 AM

Mar 2014
Umm sad and all but Am I the only one who more Surprised they left the "Beel"
That I dont know.....BUT has been though the 240 chapters of the manga, pretty much most of the series except the final chapter where he got left. They resetted on Beel! I can see why they aren't too concern but dam man
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Feb 17, 2017 4:50 AM
Apr 2015
HueyLion said:
Umm sad and all but Am I the only one who more Surprised they left the "Beel"
That I dont know.....BUT has been though the 240 chapters of the manga, pretty much most of the series except the final chapter where he got left. They resetted on Beel! I can see why they aren't too concern but dam man

I thought the same thing after just finishing the specials. Isn't the Baby Beel that was with Oga and the gang for the entire manga now just lost in a time space within Alaindelon?!

If this was the case and not a mistranslastion, then this is kinda depressing
Feb 12, 2023 4:28 PM
Oct 2019
um dos melhores mangás do genero q li
Dec 29, 2023 10:43 PM

Jan 2020
I wouldn't consider a ship to set sail over a blush...nothing really happened between them, the next day they'll back to shitting each other again.....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion

azeriraz - May 24, 2012

19 by Sesshomaru_ZD »»
Mar 16, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Feb 19, 2014

127 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 7:55 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 238 Discussion

SilentTruth - Feb 5, 2014

49 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:20 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 235 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

30 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:02 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 214 Discussion

247Eyes - Jul 25, 2013

39 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.