Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 1:02 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
reincanation... of course it makes sense.
Jul 5, 2016 11:55 PM

Apr 2016
Mizuki being Sayaka's reincarnation makes sense. We know why both persons were in the same body; they share the same soul.

It is a little sad that Mizuki does not remember what the children did for her and the bond they developed with her...but, as long as she's happy, then that's all that should matter. ^^

Sayaka was able to be free as well, now that she knows Adam is gone... Mizuki can finally live a fulfilled life of her own.

I really like that Masaki paid his respect to Adam. He placed his father's cigarettes and lighter (lol when his dad found out they disappeared... :P ) for Adam, which I thought was very sweet.

Ai Yazawa chose wise words once again. Sometimes, we really don't understand things now, but we may in the future when we revisit those memories... I look forward to the children's reactions when they become 17 and dig up this story. :)
Jan 29, 2020 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
I love how Ai Yazawa dealt with the loneliness or sadness of the kids, who shared such surreal special bonding experience with Mizuki, and she doesn't even know them when she wakes up.. Kids learnt and experienced so much tho, and even Mizuki, subconsciously.. (and so did we, readers :p )

Do some people in coma experience such things?

I guess Mizuki's finally free now.. and back with her boyfriend..

^ya, so true how we don't understand things now, and do as time passes.. I'd also love to see the kids' reaction when they're 17 and revisit this story! :)

Feb 12, 2023 9:12 PM
Dec 2017
another intersting chapter here

More topics from this board

» Kagen no Tsuki Live Action Movie

BlackMoral - Jul 14, 2011

3 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 16 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

9 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 14 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 12 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 11 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.