Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 16, 2008 10:53 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Woah !
watching true teas is like watching a combat sport .
you think opponent X has the advantage on Y when suddenly Z arrives and Smash X and Y with a chair .

woah !
oh and Noe is just way to cute , that's not good , they are going to kill me with moe overload .
why is next saturday so far away ?

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Feb 16, 2008 12:47 PM

Oct 2007
Look at Shin's mother in this episode combined with her surprise in episode 6, I'm now totally convinced she was talking bullshit in that conversation to Hiromi and just never expected it to stick.
Feb 16, 2008 1:14 PM
Nov 2007
Woah! Woah! Woah!

Woah! Woah! Woah!

Woah! Woah! Woah!

And, on that note, I have to wait another week... NOOOOO!
Feb 16, 2008 4:13 PM

Jun 2007
very freaking awesome
Noe Noe
all those faces so freaking cute

NOE NOE NOE(too bad i heard the claim thread to late)

but im actually interested more in next episode since I saw Hiromi and Jun together
Feb 16, 2008 5:02 PM
Jan 2008
oh snap the fight now begins lol. Dam Shin' cheated on Noe already lol. I don't think Shin' likes Noe that much yet not as much as he likes Hiromi. School days is coming.. Jk maybe.. nooooooneed the sub version to fully understand !!!!!!
Feb 17, 2008 3:04 AM

Feb 2008
Hiromi, the lack of honesty leads to a tragedy's end.
i'm so disappointed. she'll have to regret for what she said.

I hate Noe
Feb 17, 2008 3:21 AM

Oct 2007
*Trying to avoid spoilers*

I'm wondering but how did you guys watch this new episode? ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2008 3:23 AM

Mar 2007
Master_M2K said:
*Trying to avoid spoilers*

I'm wondering but how did you guys watch this new episode? ^_^

freshly out of the butcher , not cooked yet (raw).

Feb 17, 2008 3:50 AM

Oct 2007
kurotsuki said:

freshly out of the butcher , not cooked yet (raw).

LOL... Great analogy ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2008 10:23 AM

Feb 2008
This episode made me cry :P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 17, 2008 12:44 PM

Jan 2007
holy shit, that was awesome. Cute Noe overload, and Ai taking charge. At this time I can't even guess who Shin will end up with. Good stuff

Some screenshots:
Feb 17, 2008 1:04 PM

Oct 2007
Hmm I wonder if Shin's mother will set things straight with Hiromi next episode... that will give the 3 girls 4 episodes to make a run at Shin at the same time.

I hope jun rides into a truck btw.
Feb 17, 2008 1:24 PM

Feb 2008
Whoa, this episode was awesome!
Aiko taking action was pure win, but I still feel a little bad for Nobuse.

true tears episodes seem so short, pity we have to another full week to watch more of this fantastic anime =/

Westlo said:
Look at Shin's mother in this episode combined with her surprise in episode 6, I'm now totally convinced she was talking bullshit in that conversation to Hiromi and just never expected it to stick.

I was also thinking that. If it turns out to be true, than it might just be a way for Shin's mother to protect her child (which I can't understand why), that or some sort of revenge for Hiromi's mother to have slept with Shin's dad.
Feb 17, 2008 1:32 PM

Oct 2007
Oh this got ugly really fast.

Shin is so confused now. I feel bad for Noe.

Ai has no chance. She waited to late.

Anyone notice how Shin's mom is acting a little nicer? And

Hiromi I think is going to be on the back burner for awhile. The focus will likely be on Ai and Noe until the end.

There will be no School Days-ing here. I predict a happy ending...well happy enough given the circumstances.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)
Feb 17, 2008 1:34 PM

Dec 2007
I paid for the whole seat to watch this episode, BUT I ONLY NEEDED THE EDGE.

So we went from, "I like Hiromi, and think maybe Noe likes me" to "I like Noe, and Ai-chan is putting her tongue down my throat."

I'd like to say poor guy, but damn. I feel triply sorry for Nobuse though...at least he's willing to accept defeat if it's to Shin. For now.
Feb 17, 2008 1:42 PM

Aug 2007
wow. Nobuse got pretty creepy. Talk about clingy......but at least he's willing to let it go for Shin.

I like Noe but I don't think it's going to work out. She's probably going to get her heart broken --> tears
Lab-Member-000Feb 17, 2008 2:00 PM
Feb 17, 2008 2:07 PM

Mar 2007
Westlo said:

I hope jun rides into a truck btw.

well , this made my day :D

Feb 17, 2008 2:12 PM

Sep 2007
radiantfire said:
Woah! Woah! Woah!

Woah! Woah! Woah!

Woah! Woah! Woah!

And, on that note, I have to wait another week... NOOOOO!

Couldn't have said it better.
But I wanted to see Noe slapping Hiromi...that would have been epic. For me, at least.
Feb 17, 2008 2:19 PM

Sep 2007
Faust721 said:
holy shit, that was awesome. Cute Noe overload, and Ai taking charge. At this time I can't even guess who Shin will end up with. Good stuff" border="0">

Nothing left to say, this series is getting so damn awesome...
And it's leaving me hanging at a huuuuuge cliff again this week xD

Feb 17, 2008 2:23 PM
Aug 2007
Well at least Noe will get her tears back this way, won't she? =)
Feb 17, 2008 2:54 PM

Dec 2007
Once again, the episode is so good that I can't complain at all. It was all really well done once again, and the characters still seem just as realistic, except maybe Ai getting as flustered as she did.

This series is getting a little bit predictable to me (I think I can outline what happens almost every episode until the end), but it's somehow not any worse for it. I hope they break out of my predictions though, I would be little disappointed if they didn't manage to somehow along the way, although I'll be more disappointed if he doesn't end up with Hiromi.
世界は美しくなんかない。 そしてそれ故に、美しい
Feb 17, 2008 2:55 PM
Jun 2007
Dammit man.. This episode was really awesome, the best episode so far. But after watching this episode, I feel like there's a HIGHER chance now that Shin will end up with Hiromi.
Feb 17, 2008 3:04 PM
Nov 2007
Noe and embarresment = MOE OVERLOAD!!

Damn you Ai, Damn you!! Shin has no interest in you! Ugh... With that event in mind, I can say:

"A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!"

Shin will be all confused again. *sigh* What a troublesome guy!
Feb 17, 2008 3:09 PM

Jul 2007
Noe = win!

All I have to say on that matter. As much as I hope Shin would go for her I see him and Hiromi ending together but way to end the episode. The guys more confused then he was to start out with. Way to go Ai.
Feb 17, 2008 3:23 PM

Jul 2007
I think I've decided which character I find the hotest.

Sam is my sweet peach
Feb 17, 2008 3:39 PM

Jun 2007
Faust721 said:
holy shit, that was awesome. Cute Noe overload, and Ai taking charge. At this time I can't even guess who Shin will end up with. Good stuff

Some screenshots:

needs more Noe
always Needs more Noe
but yeah hiromi is losing ground in this anime
Noe and Ai are looking way more appealing than hiromi
Hiromi seems conniving, but the lack of trust where she is staying might be at fault to making Hiromi how she is
Feb 17, 2008 3:44 PM

Oct 2007
Wow. Excellent Episode.

I hope he ends up with Noe...
Feb 17, 2008 3:54 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, another great episode. I like Noe the most but DAMN Ai-chan is pretty! Embarrassed Noe was hilarious. I can't wait for more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 17, 2008 4:01 PM

Aug 2007
That was awesome. Man, Ai really is taking charge now. But I still like Noe. :D
Feb 17, 2008 4:01 PM

Jan 2008
This series just gets better after every episode! can't wait for the next!
Feb 17, 2008 5:17 PM

Jun 2007
Westlo said:

Rofl imagine if the mom really has a crush on her own Son and told that to Hiromi to prevent them from going out XD. That would totally bring huge amounts of Drama to the story haha.

Oh topic, this episode was bland in my opinion. It felt like nothing important happened even though there was some important things lol. O well, I guess I wont rant that much about this ep and hope for a better ep next week. I just hope Shin and Hiromi hook up in the end.
Feb 17, 2008 5:19 PM

Nov 2007
ARG~ all these cliff hangers are going to kill me. I think I might actually like this anime more than Clannad *adds to favorites*. I don't know why but I can really relate to this anime. Dai~Suki
Feb 17, 2008 5:39 PM

Jan 2008
WOW! Worth waiting till the middle of the night for this to download!

I'm now wondering if it was Hiromi's Dad who was sleeping with Shinichirō mother!
Shinichirō mother might be the one with the shameful secret of wronging both Hiromi and her mother. Jealous but also guilty. She may not want the topic of who Shinichirō's real father actually was to come up in front of her husband!

I was surprised at Noe's intial reaction that she had no idea she liked Shinichirō.
How could she be chasing him around like that without knowing her own feelings?? She seemed very young at that moment.

It was very cute but Noe seemed to show a lack of confidence, not believing Shinichirō suddenly likes her and making him spell it out. I guess is not surprising given his past behavious. There is no way Shinichirō can say he was later not interested or she misunderstood his feelings. However I can't help feeling Noe is going to get her good heart broken.

Aiko would be very hard for Shinichirō to resist. For the first time I felt Aiko seemed appealing and cute. I must like forceful girls! :)

I don't blame Aiko for trying to grab Shinichirō for herself. However Shinichirō has already made a commitment to Noe. It is not fair on either Aiko or Noe if he does not break it off with one of them. Shinichirō is an ass if he strings both girls on and if he does I hope he gets what he deserves.

However Aiko has also not made a clean break from Miyokichi. By being passive she is leading him on. I don't know why she didn't just say "NO!!" instead of being lead off by him. Is she is just keeping him in reserve as she did not expect to get anywhere with Shinichirōi??
Feb 17, 2008 6:20 PM

Sep 2007
This episode made me bump it up to a 9 :)

Now for me it's more like Noe = Ai > Hiromi. *waits for next episode*
Feb 17, 2008 6:20 PM

Aug 2007
The fact that there was a catfight makes this episode great, but the events that occurred following that scene made it even better.

It looks to me that Shin only forced himself to like Noe to justify the fact that he has to go out with her. Why else would he try to rationalize that he likes her?

From [w.0.0.f] subs: "I'm not doing this just to..."

Should be more than enough proof that Shin is only going out with her out of pure responsibility for the little gamble he made with Jun. Gotta love the proverbial "good guy" character.

Oh man Shin's heart is already torn asunder between Hiromi and Noe, but Aiko isn't down for the count and has even taken the initiative!

Aiko already tried to break things off with Nobuse, but he seemed to have put two and two together and stopped her before she was able to do so. Nobuse himself has already accepted the fact that Aiko likes Shin and was ready to pass on the torch, but Shin went Noe hunting before he had a chance to say it.

Oh man such a great episode! I can understand why this was licensed, although I doubt the American demographic likes this kind of thing...
Feb 17, 2008 6:26 PM

Feb 2008
Wow, great ep. Once again they leave us with an agonizing cliffhanger. Waiting a week between each ep of this show is getting harder every week.
Feb 17, 2008 6:32 PM

Jul 2007
OMG THIS EPISODE OWNED
i totally support shinichiro+noe <333

dunno about ai
but it leave a big freakin cliffhanger

must see the next episode <33
Feb 17, 2008 6:34 PM

Oct 2007
HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a cliffhanger and so early in the show!

I swear that Noe's face getting red was the cutest damn thing I've ever seen.
Feb 17, 2008 6:37 PM

Nov 2007
up until now I was really rooting for Ai-Chan and hoping she'd make a move but this really made me like Noe more. he should of been nicer to Noe before. poor Noe, if he chooses one of the others it will really tear her up. it was nice to see ai-chan finally make a move though. I'm still really hoping for anything but the predictable ending that he goes with Hiromi. my prediction is the dad says they aren't really related and shins mother just didn't like hiromi or her mother and did everything she could to keep her and shin apart. shin and hiromi would just be better as friends to me :(. what a cliffhanger though .... again.
Feb 17, 2008 6:39 PM

Nov 2007
I'm hoping he ends up with Noe, because she's so damn cute, but I seriously doubt it's gonna end that way. :( I also don't really see him going for Ai, but I suppose we'll see.
Feb 17, 2008 6:40 PM

Nov 2007
I really wish this went longer than 13 episodes!
Feb 17, 2008 7:02 PM

Aug 2007
Oh yeah. I forgot to note that Shin's face when he got kissed was really funny. It's as if Ai turned into a werewolf or something.
Feb 17, 2008 7:33 PM

Jun 2007
MajorAddiction said:
Oh yeah. I forgot to note that Shin's face when he got kissed was really funny. It's as if Ai turned into a werewolf or something.

Probably because he doesn't see her as a possible g/f and he was put into shock when she kissed him lol. It would be the equivalent of your sister kissing you on the lips out of the blue (if you have one) hahaha. At least that's what his face was telling me.

As for everyone else that found it a shock that Noe didn't know her own feelings for Shin.....it was really clear she had no clue how she felt from the start of the show :S.

I agree with everyone that thinks Shin is only going out with Noe because he feels responsible and has to do something. I think when she finds out, this will cause her to cry later on and help her "obtain her tears" thus making her realize what her grandma originally meant by what she said (find happiness or find someone that will make you happy).

I still believe Ai will pose no substantial drama to Shin. Maybe one or two eps of him trying to figure out what to do but I don't see it becoming something big.
Feb 17, 2008 7:46 PM

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
MajorAddiction said:

Probably because he doesn't see her as a possible g/f and he was put into shock when she kissed him lol. It would be the equivalent of your sister kissing you on the lips out of the blue (if you have one) hahaha. At least that's what his face was telling me.

lmao. I would make a confused, disgusted face if she did that.

True Tears relationship chart?? (+ Raigomaru? lol)
Feb 17, 2008 7:48 PM

Sep 2007
MajorAddiction said:
True Tears relationship chart?? (+ Raigomaru? lol)

Seconded! I want a relationship chart too! Actually it's surprising you haven't made one (or posted it) yet :P
Feb 17, 2008 8:03 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
DeathfireD said:
Oh topic, this episode was bland in my opinion. It felt like nothing important happened even though there was some important things lol. O well, I guess I wont rant that much about this ep and hope for a better ep next week. I just hope Shin and Hiromi hook up in the end.
Yeah, I felt the same way. I guess I expected more, even though a lot did happen?? I don't know. We have six(?) episodes to resolve everything? Let's see what happens...

Everyone hates Jun, but I want to know his motives for sure. He's being ruthless because he really wants something, and you can't blame him for doing everything to get what he wants -- assuming what he wants isn't bad. Does that make sense? Lol. In fact, out of all the characters at this point, I want to know his and Shin's dad's stories the most.

I also want Nobuse to be happy. I felt really bad for him last ep, but I was angry with him this ep. Turning a blind eye because he wants to keep Ai-chan? You can't keep her because you don't have her in the first place! Dump the witch, you're better off without her. Blah. She's not going to suddenly start liking you because you're a pushover. In fact, she'll probably like you more for standing up for yourself :P

And man! These girls! Throwing themselves at Shin left, right and center. I understand harem, but jeez xD Well, they do say everyone is popular once in their lives. Enjoy it while you can, Shin, and try not to make them all hate you in the process...
Feb 17, 2008 8:12 PM

Aug 2007
Aiko and Hiromi were already in love-love mode with Shin probably even before the events of True Tears began. Noe is the only newcomer when it comes to vying for Shin's affections, lucky bastard! =P

Nobuse wasn't turning a blind eye on Ai-chan, he just didn't want to hear the words she would never be able to take back. He was already fully aware that Aiko liked Shin and even gave him his blessing for the two to be together, of course Shin didn't hear him say it though. He probably did that hoping Aiko would return to him if things with Shin turn for the worse. He is either an idiot or a hopeless romantic...

Right now, it feels like Jun's motivation is the happiness of his beloved sister. Why else would he suggest to Shin to date Noe? Plainly obvious that he feels nothing for Hiromi, well right now anyway.

Pretty odd to call this a "bland" episode...well to each his own I guess o-O
Feb 17, 2008 8:18 PM

Aug 2007
Even after all the events this episodes contained, I'm still hoping Shin'ichiro will end up with Hiromi...

I'm not really feeling Ai... Miyokichi's a real nice guy. I mean, like a REAL nice guy.

Anyway, can't wait for next episode.
Feb 17, 2008 8:25 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
PimpToad said:
Nobuse wasn't turning a blind eye on Ai-chan, he just didn't want to hear the words she would never be able to take back. He was already fully aware that Aiko liked Shin and even gave him his blessing for the two to be together, of course Shin didn't hear him say it though. He probably did that hoping Aiko would return to him if things with Shin turn for the worse. He is either an idiot or a hopeless romantic...
I'll go for idiot :P I didn't see it as him giving Shin his blessing at all, but more as him saying he could handle it only if it was him. And not wanting to hear the words, but continuing on like nothing has happened? I don't know how that is not turning a blind eye to the situation aka trying to avoid it :)

PimpToad said:
Right now, it feels like Jun's motivation is the happiness of his beloved sister. Why else would he suggest to Shin to date Noe? Plainly obvious that he feels nothing for Hiromi, well right now anyway.
I don't think that's it. If that was it, he could just encourage her (or tease her, haha) like most normal brothers would. If there's not something more than that behind his motives, I'm going to be disappointed. But then again, I really go for characters like this, so ^^

Pimptoad said:
Pretty odd to call this a "bland" episode...well to each his own I guess o-O
Maybe not quite bland but... it just didn't have any punch to it for me, I guess. It might be because it came off of a cliffhanger of last episode, but ... it's hard to explain. Perhaps because nothing really unexpected happened? Like I said - I don't know :)
Feb 17, 2008 8:40 PM

Aug 2007
Too lazy to do your multi-quote thing =P

I have to agree that compared to episode 6, 7 has less of an emotional impact of the two. Still a good episode though! =P

I think even Aiko understood what Nobuse meant when he said that they should return (too lazy to check what he said word for word). If he let Aiko say those words, their relationship would definitely end right then and there. I guess he didn't want such a thing to happen, which is why I'm gonna say that he is a hopeless romantic =P

Pfft normal brother?
Both of them are weird =P
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.