Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 11:24 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
what???? is it me, or is that too cliché??? come on, now, mizuki being actually alive was somethin I honestly did not expect, but "Adam died 20 years ago" *gasp* kinda sounds too... typical
Jul 30, 2011 8:35 AM

Apr 2009
Cliché or not, that gave me chills xD
So I was right, he wasn't real after all.
Great, now everything is even more confusing~
How'd he die though? Overdose?
kawaiiyurisJul 30, 2011 8:48 AM
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Jan 29, 2020 3:25 AM
Jul 2018
wow, just like I had thought, Adam... :(
What will happen of Mizuki.. she's in love with him.. why doesn't he visit her in the abandoned house then?

I think his death has something to do with his ex's illness. This is all just sad.. and yet wonderful how Mizuki could reach into different realm and fall for Adam.. or was it all nothing but a dream for her? Did she fantasize about Adam and fall in love.. I have so many questions..

The chapter was really good, although, the kids incidentally hearing the same song they were searching for felt a bit too much, I loved and enjoyed it.. Hotaru is such a good soul.. Wait, Ai Yazawa is ..:p

Those panels where kids discuss about 'Evil eye', 'Last Quarter' , made me miss anime.. how cute Japanese sound while pronouncing Engirisu :p

BTW, is it just me, or does this man from record store look somewhat like Joji from Paradise Kiss..

Joji with black hair and glasses.. <3
Feb 12, 2023 8:59 PM
Dec 2017
This was certainly one breathtaking chapter

More topics from this board

» Kagen no Tsuki Live Action Movie

BlackMoral - Jul 14, 2011

3 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:59 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 16 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

9 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 14, 2023 9:58 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 15 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 14 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kagen no Tsuki Chapter 12 Discussion

Agarina - Dec 3, 2009

4 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 12, 2023 9:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.