Did you like Yuuki Konno?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 21, 2016 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
Wasn't she in general one of the more liked characters? O_O
Nov 21, 2016 7:29 AM
Nov 2016
YellowCorvette said:
I think the biggest problem people have with her is there's little to no reason to care about her at all. The way Yuuki introduced in the show is very rushed forced and I didn't really feel anything where she is death. Sure her backstory is sad and interesting but what's the point of that if your audience didn't really feel emotionally attached to the character?
TBH... I agree with you on how it was rushed on the creators side but I watched the very last episode once and never watched it again.... Until last night... I think it's not that her story will get u emotional but what she said before she died followed by Asunas response did it for me... How can u not feel emotional over a character that doesn't even know why she was put on earth in the first place nor the fact that she's been alone her whole life and then everyone shows up to say goodbye... I cried my eyes out at that scene and that scene only... Pretty hyped for the SAO movie coming 2017
Nov 21, 2016 7:52 AM

Jun 2016
Matt_Attack said:
TBH... I agree with you on how it was rushed on the creators side but I watched the very last episode once and never watched it again.... Until last night... I think it's not that her story will get u emotional but what she said before she died followed by Asunas response did it for me... How can u not feel emotional over a character that doesn't even know why she was put on earth in the first place nor the fact that she's been alone her whole life and then everyone shows up to say goodbye... I cried my eyes out at that scene and that scene only... Pretty hyped for the SAO movie coming 2017

I doesn't mean that her death is not emotional at all. I kinda feel it but Konno's death scene is missing something for me to fully invested in the scene. Maybe because the show didn't leave enough time for people to know, learn and interested with the character. Just my 2 cents.
Feb 2, 2017 6:51 AM
Feb 2017
I love Yuuki her fate was terrible. I'm not even lesbian or bi and i have a crush on her. Lol I wish she wasn't made to die.. that's why I still play the Sao games she doesn't die in those. I don't know if I have the heart to read the manga.
Feb 2, 2017 10:05 AM
Feb 2017
Lily_Nguyen said:
I Honestly don't like Yuuki Konno. She was cute and all but here character never really appealed to me and where is Kirito in the opening he was in the Mothers Rosario a lot and he wasn't there. Anyways it feels like they just introduced a new character too quickly just to make her the main. It annoys me that people get freakin mad just cuz I don't like a character. Konno was honestly too sensitive and annoying to me
i think you don't understand it took the story away from KIRITO because he is overly used and none of the other characters get a story I mean I have to play the ps4 game just to find out silica named her dragon after her pet in real life.. I'm not mad even though I can't find a reason why you dislike her. Personally I like her character better than all of them. Only person who wasn't all over KIRITO. Yeah I'm not sure why my phone caps his name.. but anyways I liked the change the ending I can't even watch when I rewatch the anime. I think a lot of people was hurt by a great character being killed off..and people say she was a filler but fillers don't appear in a manga. Yeah. You think she was sensitive but you live in a hospital all your life and be picked on because you have aids and gonna die.. you don't think you wouldn't be sensitive? Down? Out, Sad over your fate.
Mar 10, 2017 8:54 AM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
I think her character was likable per se

The problem was that

We didn't learn
This is all just my opinion though, but I thought it would be fun to open up discussion. I liked the last arc quite a lot.
Aug 8, 2017 5:31 PM
Aug 2017
HaXXspetten said:
I think her character was likable per se

The problem was that
I'm sorry but I completely disagree I wish there had been more time or a way for her to live in game she truly was a remarkable character and I cried for awhile questioning why they had to add something so stupid, she was kind, a joy to be around.. and if she was ever born in to this world I wouldn't think twice about marrying her.
Nov 26, 2018 7:07 PM
Nov 2018
This is gonna be a mixed answer its a love hate feeling I have with her as a character.i prefer my boy kirito and Asuna together.they have been dating and have been through good to bad times together through thick and thin.she loves him and he loves her.i felt she got in the way between them to a certain extent.you don't just come out of the blue and do shit like that.in my opinion kirito should have beaten her and is stronger,wiser,has earned all his victories and so much more in virtual reality Games.he has more experience too.yuuki as kirito said has a bit more advantages since she is log in 24/7 and basically is a resident of the game as kirito said finally she has better technology in her side.if kirito was like her not including the AIDS and etc he would have been stronger and more.on the positive side she did have a great personality and it sad that they just brought and or created her too die in a messed up way to say the least.she could have been a great potential character in future SAO anime seasons as long as she doesn't get between kirito and asuna love life
Leviathan3Nov 26, 2018 7:10 PM
Jan 4, 2019 12:37 PM

Aug 2017
I like healthy girls. The sickly ones are unattractive
Jan 25, 2019 1:40 AM

Oct 2010
I really like Yuuki, she was fun and she even
. After Sinon is is my fav.
May 23, 2019 8:08 AM
Jan 2018
All good yuuki is alive in the gameverse
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Karoshi- - Dec 20, 2014

618 by MinaseNagi »»
Yesterday, 6:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2014

958 by maki_evergarden »»
Mar 17, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 25, 2014

289 by erixqh »»
Feb 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online II Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2014

762 by minu11 »»
Jan 26, 5:10 AM

» While you're watching Season 2

Bijou146 - Jan 14

23 by katnissmaezie »»
Jan 24, 11:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.